• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:48
CEST 13:48
KST 20:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9463 users

TL Mafia Ban List - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 180 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
December 19 2010 02:52 GMT
#781
On December 19 2010 11:36 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 11:35 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 19 2010 06:59 Qatol wrote:
On December 19 2010 05:00 Kenpachi wrote:
man im sorta angry about getting banned, not at annul but myself. I didnt really plan ahead and i didnt place a vote in time.

to get unbanned do i have to sit out of 1 game by telling that host or annul? didnt understand what you ment in the OP

Just post here or PM me. If I forget to remove you after that game, send me a PM or post here about it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
damn it i might have to sit out of a game i want to be in..
Ill sit out of Pick you power or team mafia, which ever comes first.

That would be the point of this..... It isn't a punishment if you're sitting out of a game you didn't want to be in anyways.

alright.. so if i was sitting out of a game, im not unbanned until the game is over correct?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 19 2010 03:06 GMT
#782
On December 19 2010 11:52 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2010 11:36 Qatol wrote:
On December 19 2010 11:35 Kenpachi wrote:
On December 19 2010 06:59 Qatol wrote:
On December 19 2010 05:00 Kenpachi wrote:
man im sorta angry about getting banned, not at annul but myself. I didnt really plan ahead and i didnt place a vote in time.

to get unbanned do i have to sit out of 1 game by telling that host or annul? didnt understand what you ment in the OP

Just post here or PM me. If I forget to remove you after that game, send me a PM or post here about it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
damn it i might have to sit out of a game i want to be in..
Ill sit out of Pick you power or team mafia, which ever comes first.

That would be the point of this..... It isn't a punishment if you're sitting out of a game you didn't want to be in anyways.

alright.. so if i was sitting out of a game, im not unbanned until the game is over correct?

Correct. You cannot start to sit out a game until the game you were banned in is over. You can sit out a non-mini game after that. You remain banned until the game you're sitting out ends, except in special circumstances *cough* Sengoku *cough*
Uff Da
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 20 2010 21:39 GMT
#783
Ban List OP updated! Shiny!
Let me know if I missed anything or you think there is something I should add.

For right now, I said that getting modkilled in 2 games at the same time counts as a ban + a warning, but that can be changed if people have a problem with it.
Uff Da
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 21 2010 06:17 GMT
#784
Gabriel edits on purpose to me modkilled and martyrs himself in a very unsportsmanlike fashion. He had been spamming most of the game and agitating other players.

I'm requesting at least a 5 game ban for Gabriel.
RIP Aaliyah
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 21 2010 06:32 GMT
#785
Of course, it's not my decision, but I'll defend Gabriel, I can understand how frustraiting a game can be, especially if 80% of the players are barely avoiding modkill. I pretty much gave up last day anyways.

It's not the first game where people just gave up.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
December 21 2010 15:42 GMT
#786
Gabriel already has a previous ban. This means that a second ban would be 3 games minimum. He got himself modkilled intentionally, which I agree should make the ban longer. However LSB mentions that the game was pretty inactive and whatnot. Would you be okay with a warning + ban = a 4 game ban, DrH? Does anyone else have an opinion on this?
Uff Da
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-21 15:49:42
December 21 2010 15:48 GMT
#787
I thought martyrdom wasn't tolerated in TL mafia? It directly violates one of the most important rules of the game:

2. Betraying your role and ruining the game for everyone by doing something like hand out your mafia's member list to the town.

It sucks to watch that game go from 'meh' to 'not too bad' to 'what the fuck?' in a matter of days because of a few players.

**It sucks to watch any TL mafia game do the above.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
December 21 2010 17:25 GMT
#788
On December 22 2010 00:42 Qatol wrote:
Gabriel already has a previous ban. This means that a second ban would be 3 games minimum. He got himself modkilled intentionally, which I agree should make the ban longer. However LSB mentions that the game was pretty inactive and whatnot. Would you be okay with a warning + ban = a 4 game ban, DrH? Does anyone else have an opinion on this?

He also cheated in annul's game. I'd say at least 10 considering that. We should hear from annul first.
RIP Aaliyah
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 21 2010 17:30 GMT
#789
In all fairness for Annul's ban he was a replacement meaning he might not have been familiar with the rule of no role claiming. The no role claiming rule was introduced halfway through day 1 because of the power of mass role claim in that game, if I had just joined the game and started posting/PMing people and not have read the rules then I could of very well done the same thing.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
December 21 2010 18:07 GMT
#790
I want to hear Malongo on both cases.

Liquipedia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-21 18:14:32
December 21 2010 18:13 GMT
#791
On December 22 2010 02:30 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
In all fairness for Annul's ban he was a replacement meaning he might not have been familiar with the rule of no role claiming. The no role claiming rule was introduced halfway through day 1 because of the power of mass role claim in that game, if I had just joined the game and started posting/PMing people and not have read the rules then I could of very well done the same thing.


I think it might have been a matter of indifference to the thread. He may not have known about the rule, but annul restated it less than a day prior, due to a unfair name claim by someone else. During his four days in the game, he had three posts, all of which provided zero content.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
December 21 2010 18:32 GMT
#792
Let him speak for himself first guys.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
December 21 2010 20:41 GMT
#793
i was not going to request ban on gabriel for the forementioned reasons. name claiming, especially when i warned modkills for it like 24 hours earlier, cant go unpunished really. but there is a chance he didnt know, i guess. so i was gonna leave it at a modkill and not run the bans

but given the history he has, especially recent and concurrent history in other games, i change my mind and will seek to ban him.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
December 23 2010 01:48 GMT
#794
On December 18 2010 17:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Additional Pokemafia bans:
Chaoser
Ghrur
Tube

So just extend Chaosers ban to 3 games I think. If he has an explanation (internet went out, family emergency, etc.) I'd take him off the banlist completely if annul can agree with that.


Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity, I was under heavy pressure to do well on my finals and had to pull 3 consecutive extra 6 hour emergency room shifts for school (had to cover for another student) and to be fair, I did vote in the pokemafia thread and then unvoted before the deadline and was active before that weekend or so. I've been active in all previous games and this was totally a one time thing =[. If i'm banned can I count RoL's mafia game and Ace's?
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
December 23 2010 01:49 GMT
#795
If it is alright, I would let him play in my game. He has never been modded before and is always an active player. We should have some exceptions on our ban rule.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
December 23 2010 01:52 GMT
#796
On December 23 2010 10:48 chaoser wrote:
I was under heavy pressure to do well on my finals and had to pull 3 consecutive extra 6 hour emergency room shifts for school (had to cover for another student)

Give this man a medal
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
tube
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1475 Posts
December 23 2010 06:54 GMT
#797
hey im sitting out xxxv
Two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-23 07:29:18
December 23 2010 07:29 GMT
#798
On December 23 2010 10:48 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2010 17:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Additional Pokemafia bans:
Chaoser
Ghrur
Tube

So just extend Chaosers ban to 3 games I think. If he has an explanation (internet went out, family emergency, etc.) I'd take him off the banlist completely if annul can agree with that.


Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity, I was under heavy pressure to do well on my finals and had to pull 3 consecutive extra 6 hour emergency room shifts for school (had to cover for another student) and to be fair, I did vote in the pokemafia thread and then unvoted before the deadline and was active before that weekend or so. I've been active in all previous games and this was totally a one time thing =[. If i'm banned can I count RoL's mafia game and Ace's?

On March 04 2010 15:36 Qatol wrote:
To sit out a game, you must do one of three things during the signups of that game (assuming you are not currently sitting out a different game and the game in which you were banned has finished):

You can only sit out one game at a time. However, you can certainly sit out one of those games.
Uff Da
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
December 23 2010 07:43 GMT
#799
I'm not sure how much I like the 1 ban for each game policy. Its not like he could have voted in one game and not the other either. Double punishment for a single incident is kinda harsh.
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-23 07:50:43
December 23 2010 07:47 GMT
#800
On December 23 2010 16:43 Incognito wrote:
I'm not sure how much I like the 1 ban for each game policy. Its not like he could have voted in one game and not the other either. Double punishment for a single incident is kinda harsh.

He didn't get 1 ban for each game. He effectively got a warning + a ban (so a 2 game ban instead of a 3 game ban). And it is still up for debate if someone has a better idea of what to do. The problem is while it was one incident on his part, it still affected 2 games. I think we should find a place in the middle, but I'm definitely open to hearing your thoughts on the matter.
Uff Da
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 180 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM743
IndyStarCraft 149
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 743
Lowko404
mouzHeroMarine 260
IndyStarCraft 149
MindelVK 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37599
Free 6212
Jaedong 1290
BeSt 567
Soulkey 487
Horang2 416
Larva 267
Soma 244
Zeus 226
Hyun 132
[ Show more ]
Last 120
sorry 112
Pusan 81
Mind 80
actioN 78
Sexy 78
Yoon 45
Shinee 44
soO 39
ToSsGirL 18
scan(afreeca) 18
yabsab 17
Aegong 12
zelot 12
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5246
Dendi636
XaKoH 386
XcaliburYe203
canceldota6
Counter-Strike
byalli634
Other Games
gofns43471
singsing2292
Coldzera 691
B2W.Neo599
Pyrionflax254
ToD126
trigger8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 11
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 20
• Adnapsc2 19
• LUISG 17
• Light_VIP 13
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV402
League of Legends
• Jankos4018
Upcoming Events
Online Event
12m
TaKeTV 39
AI Arena Tournament
5h 12m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 12m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 12m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.