• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:35
CEST 18:35
KST 01:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 14036 users

Newbie Mini Mafia LII - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
February 15 2014 11:37 GMT
#61
That looks like nine, what do you say Kita?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 15 2014 15:04 GMT
#62
We'll begin the game tonight!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
February 15 2014 18:36 GMT
#63
Hi guys.

I created this google spreadsheet template for another game, but Prome told me it'd be cool to post it in here so you guys can use it now before your game starts:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuVeGoqkQ7z4dHF2d3I0Y0hxNDFiMWd4YnpfVkVFNlE&usp=sharing#gid=5

To get started, read the stuff on the "Information" tab and follow the instructions. If you get any problems just PM me
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
February 15 2014 19:55 GMT
#64
I edited the spreadsheet for our game and make it auto-populate a few fields (so if you change names on the first sheet it will fill them out on the later days), if you see anything wrong let me know

http://bit.ly/1dxgIP8
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-15 20:47:38
February 15 2014 20:19 GMT
#65
Hmm, is it me or do the scripts disappear when you create a new copy of the sheet?
I copied yours, and I see no scripts, i.e no automatic votecount, etc.

Seems like a big problem. I'll see if I can do anything later

EDIT: Oh yeah I know what happened. Give me a few minutes


EDIT: Okay, the template is updated. There is new stuff in the "Information" tab, and new instructions you need to follow for the automatic votecount to function.
Yes, it's kind of a bummer, and may be complex work and shit. But well, it's Google's fault what can I do
But hopefully, everything should be okay after you do

EDIT2: Amiko, I think you used formulas for people's names. This is all good, but it means you can't really "delete" people that died in new days. So in each new day you'll have EVERY player, even ones that died on D1/N1, etc. So, for instance, in Day 5, with just 4 players alive, you'll have 9 players instead. This might turn too confusing.

As time goes on, I'll try to improve the spreadsheet, and include that automatic naming system and all in a way that doesn't break anything. But for now, I think it's better to just copy+paste the names and not use those formulas (I think)
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 16 2014 02:10 GMT
#66
Role PMs will be going out within the next hour. No posting until the game has begun.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-16 03:26:08
February 16 2014 03:00 GMT
#67


Day One


The game has begun! You must now determine the first lynch. Voting is mandatory and votes will be posted in the game thread. The cycle ends in . PM me if you have any questions. Good luck!.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
February 16 2014 03:09 GMT
#68
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Valenius
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom1266 Posts
February 16 2014 03:21 GMT
#69
Good evening I'm heading to bed now, UK Time (03:00), see you all in a bit!
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 16 2014 03:22 GMT
#70
Let the games begin. I've been dying for the game to start.
Spectaticle
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2014 03:57 GMT
#71
On February 16 2014 12:22 Cavalinho wrote:
Let the games begin. I've been dying for the game to start.

dying ehh? Let the dying begin
##vote cavalinho
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 16 2014 04:01 GMT
#72
On February 16 2014 12:57 IAmRobik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 12:22 Cavalinho wrote:
Let the games begin. I've been dying for the game to start.

dying ehh? Let the dying begin
##vote cavalinho


Lets take this outside, I don't even care. Hold my earrings.

##vote IAmRobik
Spectaticle
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-16 04:10:34
February 16 2014 04:09 GMT
#73
I really do need to watch Arrested Development.

im not mafia gaiz, pls no lynch

Also, don't we get a mod post on the innocent child? Or are there none.
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2014 04:09 GMT
#74
okok, you're town. I rescind.

##unvote cavalinho
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2014 04:13 GMT
#75
[image loading]
Cavalinho
Profile Joined February 2014
United States946 Posts
February 16 2014 04:15 GMT
#76
On February 16 2014 13:09 IAmRobik wrote:
okok, you're town. I rescind.

##unvote cavalinho


That was...A rather poor reaction to what was obviously a joke vote.
Spectaticle
Beneather
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada451 Posts
February 16 2014 04:29 GMT
#77
On February 16 2014 13:09 Lord Tolkien wrote:
I really do need to watch Arrested Development.

im not mafia gaiz, pls no lynch

Also, don't we get a mod post on the innocent child? Or are there none.


That's something mafia say !

##VOTE Lord Tolkien
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Day[9} <3
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
February 16 2014 04:48 GMT
#78
On February 16 2014 13:29 Beneather wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 13:09 Lord Tolkien wrote:
I really do need to watch Arrested Development.

im not mafia gaiz, pls no lynch

Also, don't we get a mod post on the innocent child? Or are there none.


That's something mafia say !

##VOTE Lord Tolkien

##vote Beneather

Which part?
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
IAmRobik
Profile Joined January 2014
United States5878 Posts
February 16 2014 04:49 GMT
#79
On February 16 2014 13:15 Cavalinho wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2014 13:09 IAmRobik wrote:
okok, you're town. I rescind.

##unvote cavalinho


That was...A rather poor reaction to what was obviously a joke vote.

huh? I cleared you as town for your response.
Amiko
Profile Joined February 2014
United States1725 Posts
February 16 2014 05:45 GMT
#80
I don't really know how to start a good discussion d1 but here is at least a little information me I can volunteer:
This will be my first forum mafia game! I have read a few threads but I do not recognize any of the players in this game. I have played epicmafia sometimes and have watched a few streams (pope, ring, ello, koibu). I am townsided this game.
I will be up for another hour or so tonight, but usually I do not post early in the mornings here though (US MST).

So far I like that Beneather asked about the modpost for innocent child! Thanks for remembering.

When I don't have information yet I like voting for non-active people. Right now that's theDragoon, n1k0, and OnceKing. But, I want to hold my vote for a little longer since the game just started. And it will be an implicit promise I will not be afk or lurking because I have to come back before the deadline to vote
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 25 26 27 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM798
TKL 321
IndyStarCraft 221
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 798
ByuN 396
TKL 321
Reynor 258
IndyStarCraft 221
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49331
Calm 2696
Bisu 2610
FanTaSy 655
Stork 537
Rush 434
hero 243
firebathero 175
actioN 129
Sharp 115
[ Show more ]
Sea.KH 66
Free 50
Mong 31
ToSsGirL 26
Pusan 25
soO 22
Rock 20
Aegong 16
Hm[arnc] 16
Terrorterran 16
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
Dota 2
Gorgc11183
Dendi970
Counter-Strike
fl0m5037
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1945
Liquid`RaSZi1689
B2W.Neo741
Beastyqt616
olofmeister517
Mlord486
Khaldor474
FrodaN346
KnowMe308
crisheroes167
Livibee26
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 24
• Adnapsc2 9
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach48
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV521
League of Legends
• Nemesis2772
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1577
Other Games
• Shiphtur707
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 25m
OSC
6h 25m
Replay Cast
6h 25m
OSC
19h 25m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.