On April 28 2011 07:30 Coolbeans wrote:
When eg finishes
Idra will be
*sunglasses*
Fields ahead
When eg finishes
Idra will be
*sunglasses*
Fields ahead
SOILED MYSELF. wp!
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Gaius Baltar
United States449 Posts
On April 28 2011 07:30 Coolbeans wrote: When eg finishes Idra will be *sunglasses* Fields ahead SOILED MYSELF. wp! | ||
|
Mangemongen
Sweden125 Posts
Also, I'm so very excited about this. | ||
|
evoli
United States333 Posts
On April 28 2011 07:30 Hot_Bid wrote: Show nested quote + On April 28 2011 07:29 evoli wrote: Sixjax will compete and will win. I think our team has both the lowest average age and bmi. Is this a firm commitment from Sixjax? While it is impossible for me to predict the outcome of the race, I can confirm that we will be competing and I will say I feel like we'll do very well. | ||
|
McKTenor13
United States1383 Posts
| ||
|
coL.edward
United States86 Posts
On April 28 2011 07:49 evoli wrote: Show nested quote + On April 28 2011 07:30 Hot_Bid wrote: On April 28 2011 07:29 evoli wrote: Sixjax will compete and will win. I think our team has both the lowest average age and bmi. Is this a firm commitment from Sixjax? While it is impossible for me to predict the outcome of the race, I can confirm that we will be competing and I will say I feel like we'll do very well. Hipster glasses loaded. | ||
|
Mikilatov
United States3897 Posts
I just hope there's not a stiff breeze, we'll lose half of the Starcraft community. | ||
|
Helluva
United States651 Posts
Al though lenox; a MLG Staff is real fast. Good luck! | ||
|
Kazeyonoma
United States2912 Posts
| ||
|
Asha
United Kingdom38257 Posts
| ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
On April 28 2011 07:49 evoli wrote: Show nested quote + On April 28 2011 07:30 Hot_Bid wrote: On April 28 2011 07:29 evoli wrote: Sixjax will compete and will win. I think our team has both the lowest average age and bmi. Is this a firm commitment from Sixjax? While it is impossible for me to predict the outcome of the race, I can confirm that we will be competing and I will say I feel like we'll do very well. will artosis be there? | ||
|
Blixy213
United States360 Posts
| ||
|
Darthozzan
Sweden136 Posts
| ||
|
Skilledblob
Germany3392 Posts
![]() but really a nice idea I am looking forward to it. | ||
|
Logginurkeyz
United States375 Posts
| ||
|
StutteR
United States1903 Posts
| ||
|
Frazzlehoon
United States3455 Posts
On April 28 2011 07:30 Coolbeans wrote: When eg finishes Idra will be *sunglasses* Fields ahead I believe you forgot the... YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! | ||
|
dtz
5834 Posts
| ||
|
Hot_Bid
Braavos36402 Posts
| ||
|
Logginurkeyz
United States375 Posts
![]() | ||
|
ifonlyiwereawsum
United States484 Posts
On April 28 2011 07:54 Hot_Bid wrote: if Artosis and Tasteless come, I hope they participate with Day/Wheat/JP If either one of them made an appearance, this would make the flight from LA to Columbus 500x more worth it. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games Organizations |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|