• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10014 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 1 - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 46 Next All
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 08 2013 20:39 GMT
#761
VE, you have been sheeping votes, never provided original play, demanded others contribute and convince you to kill sylencia or hopeless. In the end after saying you wouldn't kill Sylencia you are the one who hammers him.

Scummy.

However, if you choose to hammer Risk right now I will not accuse you have sheeping and will legitimately try to reevaluate not just you, but every player and the game in its entirety.

You have my solemn word!
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 08 2013 20:39 GMT
#762
On April 09 2013 05:35 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
SOMEONE DROP THE FUCKIN' HAMMA


Risk still lurkin' after so many got the discussion back into rolling, I suppose I'll treat it as definitive surrender.
Gogogo

##Unvote
##Vote risk.nuke
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 08 2013 20:39 GMT
#763
One thing first, medic protection pls ^_^
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 08 2013 20:41 GMT
#764
And if I still die and risk flips red, remember this one:

On April 09 2013 01:25 Ghor wrote:
This looks like early "playful" interaction between scumbuddies.
Casual pressure vote, no serious questions, no serious answers. Risk doesn't feel threatened, CC is fine that he doesn't answer, so his own question doesn't seem to really matter to him.
More importantly, after risk gained two votes, he refers to CC's vote as being "fine, it's just a pressure vote" before Cheese even came back to the thread to unvote.
He had no way of knowing how Cheese would react to what had been posted about risk and visibly didn't take that vote as serious even before Cheese came back. He does say it's odd that Cheese was still voting him and completely disappeared after the initial phase, but when Cheese comes back, risk ignores him and proceeds to pushing for hopeless.

When Cheese came back, he even said he has no idea about why people voted risk, without commenting on the evidence or even acting consistently with the fact that he noticed risk lurking in early game already.

In summary, I sense a whole lot of acting and carelessness about finding each other's alignment between the two, despite acting like they're both an early focus of each other initially.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:29 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 02 2013 07:58 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On April 02 2013 07:46 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 02 2013 07:40 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Blah blah blah policy blah blah

On April 02 2013 07:36 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 02 2013 07:30 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay, but policy-lynching them? That seems a little over-the-top in a 9 player game. Policy-lynching anyone in a 9 player game just seems like a bad idea. It's certainly something to factor in, but not killing someone over. In my experience, townies are more likely to lolhammer than scum are. Scum are generally much more careful in how they vote and if they hammer someone are much more likely to explain why thoroughly.

I don't support your policy.
My problem is this: if we don't establish a HARD policy then we might end up in a really hairy situation where someone hammers a guy in a completely retarded way, and everyone will start defending him using the argument "but scum wouldn't be THAT dumb and suspicious". If everyone simply agrees with the policy then we will avoid stuff like that.


Policy: Don't go full retard mode if you're town.

Savvy? You'd think this would be common sense by now.
Define retard mode. Isthat hammering someone too fast? Or something else? Do you agree with my points or not?


Be sensible about your hammer vote and explain it yada yada yada. You're policy lynch proposal is bullshit, because half the thread wouldn't follow through with it. How someone goes about voting and hammering is what should be looked at, not just "lol he emotionally hammered the townzorz must be scum"

Listen to the Mafia scumcast (Hapa had a bunch of stuff to say about British II in it pertaining to instant majority). Has a bunch of goodies in it.
I never claimed that ignoring normal scum tells is the way to go but w/e.

So you are saying that my policy is bullshit because noone would follow it but I think that is a very bad reasoning. Either you think my policy is bullshit because the reasoning is bullshit or you think the policy is good but that it will be hard for everyone to follow it and therefore quite useless policy ( or you simply agree with it but that doesn't seem to be the case ^^).

I do think it is a useless policy if half of the players in the game simply disagrees with it. But in theory, if we could guarantee that everyone would follow the policy, would you agree with the points I made?


No. I generally think policy lynches suck. And i dont think ive ever seen one work out for the best.

Meanwhile ##vote: risk.nuke because said hi but doesnt wanna be nice and talk with us.


Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:37 risk.nuke wrote:
Worst vote ever.


Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:37 risk.nuke wrote:
Worst vote ever.


On the contrary, best vote ever.


Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:44 risk.nuke wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:39 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:37 risk.nuke wrote:
Worst vote ever.


On the contrary, best vote ever.

I would argue that putting your vote on a townie is greatly suboptimal.


Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Sooo risky, what say you to lazers policy shenannies?


Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 08:52 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
On April 02 2013 08:48 risk.nuke wrote:
You want me to spoil the ending and hand you the key to the test?


Well i sure don't feel like studying.


Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 20:21 risk.nuke wrote:
Glad you're capable of discussing anything at all without me.

Cheesecakes early vote on me was a pressure-vote. It was completely fine, What's weird and not fine is he doesn't follow it up or does anything when the person he pressure-voted gains additional votes.

People are asking me about the Kenpachi rule, I actually thought more people knew about it. Ghor, It was discussed in a post game I played one or two years ago, I don't think there were statistics but I remember people praised it's accuracy (before it got outed) Either way I know the post detailing the kenpachi rule was edited out because I tried to find it once.

I'll talk about Hapa after breakfast.


Show nested quote +
On April 02 2013 22:28 iamperfection wrote:
Perfect count



Risk.Nuke ( 3 ): Mr. Cheesecake, VisceraEyes, RebirthOfLeGenD
VisceraEyes ( 0 ): RebirthOfLeGenD
Sylencia ( 0 ): AxleGreaser
Mr. CheeseCake ( 1 ): Sylencia

Not Voting ( 5 ): AxleGreaser, Risk.Nuke, Ghor, Hopeless1der, LazerMonkey

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch. This is instant majority lynch. If you see a mistake please notify us.


Show nested quote +
On April 03 2013 00:42 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Jesus you guys are active while I'm asleep.

##Unvote

I don't think we should lynch Risk today. How I got +2 to my pressure vote is beyond me.

In regards to Sylencia's vote, cool -- Good to see you're paying attention. Nothing was happening so I slapped down a vote on Risk. 20 minutes passed and nothing from him so I went to bed. Now we have shit to work with.

What alarmed me the most was RoL's vote. He explains it here.

On April 02 2013 16:40 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
No, I explained with my vote why I had been doing it. I expanded on my reasoning in my last post. The last post showed risk.nuke continuing to do what I originally outlined. Like I said, it was like he was looking for someone to pick up the slack of the kenpachi tell.


This seems a far cry to think someone is scum. Oh, it looked like he was waiting for someone to sheep the Kenpachi tell... really? I'm not a fan "it looked like he was doing something potentially scummy" instead of "yeah, this is scummy"

I can't clearly read a thing Axle posts, at least Ghor I understand...

On April 02 2013 22:32 Lazermonkey wrote:
On April 02 2013 22:27 AxleGreaser wrote:
On April 02 2013 22:15 Lazermonkey wrote:
Howdy folks!

@Axle: I take L-1 as one vote from lynch, am I correct?

Regarding risk: I'm not confident in voting him at the moment. While I agree that the "kenpachi-incident" makes him look kinda bad, he defended himself in a way I'm not sure scum would. I'd say that this could just as well be a strange town play rather than scum and it really comes down to WIFOM to figure out which one it is.


+ Show Spoiler +
TBMK: in general use, L-1 = Lynch -1 = 1 more vote to Lynch. We are currently at L-2.


So if you are "not confident in voting him at the moment.".... what do ?
I'd actually not talk about my (potential)scum read just yet. I want a certain interaction to be happening first. Most probebly, that will occour later today.


Lazer I want you to answer this question. Why do you use the parenthetical (potential)? How is somebody your potential scumread... scum have potential scumreads, town just have scumreads or town reads. Were you just waiting for somebody to slip up so you could call them out?



Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 08 2013 20:42 GMT
#765
Wait, was that the hammer? o.O
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 08 2013 20:44 GMT
#766
WTB FLIP
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Ghor
Profile Joined March 2013
Russian Federation140 Posts
April 08 2013 20:49 GMT
#767
On April 09 2013 05:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
VE, you have been sheeping votes, never provided original play, demanded others contribute and convince you to kill sylencia or hopeless. In the end after saying you wouldn't kill Sylencia you are the one who hammers him.

Scummy.

However, if you choose to hammer Risk right now I will not accuse you have sheeping and will legitimately try to reevaluate not just you, but every player and the game in its entirety.

You have my solemn word!


This is a pretty weird thing to say, you know. We don't even know if risk will flip red and it almost feels like you're offering VE a townread just cause he'd lynch him, no matter what alignment he is?
Артельный горшок гуще кипит
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 08 2013 20:53 GMT
#768
We shouldnt talk anymore.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 08 2013 20:53 GMT
#769
HAMMER Count:



VisceraEyes ( 1 ): RebirthOfLeGenD, LazerMonkey
hopeless1der ( 0 ): risk.nuke, Ghor
risk.nuke ( 4 ): hopeless1der, Ghor, RebirthOfLeGenD, Mr. Cheesecake, Hopeless1der , Ghor
RebirthOfLegend ( 0 ): LazerMonkey, VisceraEyes, Hopeless1der
Mr. Cheesecake ( 1 ): VisceraEyes, risk.nuke, LazerMonkey
Ghor ( 1 ): Mr. Cheesecake, risk.nuke, LazerMonkey

Not Voting ( 0 ):

Hammer has fallen! No more talking until the next Daypost!
Please PM all night-actions to the host. Day will start on a random time delay after all actions are received.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 08 2013 21:11 GMT
#770
Twilight:

[image loading]


risk.nuke...
+ Show Spoiler +
the Vanilla Townie

...has died!

Day will begin once I receive all night-actions, with a random time-delay to protect identities.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
April 08 2013 22:36 GMT
#771
Day 3:

[image loading]



VisceraEyes has died!

Day 3 start. This day will end when someone is lynched.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 08 2013 22:50 GMT
#772
Wtf?
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 08 2013 22:52 GMT
#773
On April 09 2013 05:49 Ghor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 05:39 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
VE, you have been sheeping votes, never provided original play, demanded others contribute and convince you to kill sylencia or hopeless. In the end after saying you wouldn't kill Sylencia you are the one who hammers him.

Scummy.

However, if you choose to hammer Risk right now I will not accuse you have sheeping and will legitimately try to reevaluate not just you, but every player and the game in its entirety.

You have my solemn word!


This is a pretty weird thing to say, you know. We don't even know if risk will flip red and it almost feels like you're offering VE a townread just cause he'd lynch him, no matter what alignment he is?

I never said I would view him as town if he did it. I said that I would reevaluate things and try again.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 08 2013 23:02 GMT
#774
Wow...

Nobody vote until we're absolutely-friggen-sure who we want to kill. Doctor, I suggest you claim.

I need a drink.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 08 2013 23:11 GMT
#775
I wouldn't be opposed to the doctor claiming. It's mylo anyway so it's not like it matters.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
April 08 2013 23:25 GMT
#776
Lazermonkey are you the doctor?
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
April 08 2013 23:40 GMT
#777
If doctor claims then 2 of the 3 remaining people are scum. I like dem odds.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 09 2013 07:21 GMT
#778
Well, I'm not doctor at least..

On April 09 2013 08:40 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If doctor claims then 2 of the 3 remaining people are scum. I like dem odds.
2 of the 4.
Lazermonkey
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden2176 Posts
April 09 2013 08:26 GMT
#779
Okay, so I'll be very busy today, though I may be able to post a bit arounf 16.00 CEST but I'm not certain.

Remember.
1.Don't vote untill we all know who we want to kill.
2.DON'T VOTE
3. -
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
April 09 2013 12:31 GMT
#780
On April 09 2013 16:21 Lazermonkey wrote:
Well, I'm not doctor at least..

Show nested quote +
On April 09 2013 08:40 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
If doctor claims then 2 of the 3 remaining people are scum. I like dem odds.
2 of the 4.

You know your own alignment, so assuming you aren't the doctor it only leaves 2/3 other people who can be scum.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 46 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings36
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta32
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
19:00
Jungsu & Hasu #1
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11014
Artosis 839
White-Ra 131
Dota 2
monkeys_forever771
League of Legends
Doublelift6441
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m17690
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox859
AZ_Axe163
Other Games
summit1g9001
KnowMe244
Maynarde187
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1064
BasetradeTV178
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
lovetv 6
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 69
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 41m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.