• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6240 users

What Gus of the PPSL has done - Page 39

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 63 Next
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
November 09 2011 21:18 GMT
#761
I don't know what it is, but strangely i find myself wanting to give Guy Ledesma a lot of money. He must be one of those guys, whatever he does he seems trustworthy and investable.
Kieofire
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1809 Posts
November 09 2011 21:19 GMT
#762
On November 10 2011 06:15 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 06:03 Battleaxe wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:59 Medrea wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:56 pbjsandwich wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:45 nilcox wrote:
I feel sorry for Gus. I havent followed any of this, but to me it seems like he just messed up but did not have any intentions of scamming anyone. The winners of the tournament have been paid from what we know.

IPL havent sent all sponsorship money (which I guess would be used to pay the 13.000 debt) So I blame IPL more then Gus tbh. The people who didnt get flights there are children crying for nothing IMO. I would have felt sorry for them if they paid for there own flight tickets and hotel room and then didnt get to play, but not getting a flight there even if promised to me is not a big deal. Nothing gained, nothing lost right?

The only thing Gus REALLY fucked up is the HON thing and the debts to the hotel and flights, which I strongly belive IPL is to be held accountable for as they are holding 50% of the agreed money.

you're completely not understanding the situation then


We feel like our part in this has been misrepresented and wanted to clarify that our agreement with the PPSL included a schedule for payments which we were up to date on - PPSL was never waiting for money from us.


The wording here doesn't preclude the fact that more payments have yet to be tendered by IPL. Regardless if it is a scheduling error, it is still Gus at the helm. But consider my viewpoint.


Consider that when you're running an event and a payment schedule is agreed upon, as the event coordinator you need to make sure you have the funds available at time time needed in order to run the event properly. I'm sure a contract with signed with IPL, Gus knew how much money he was getting and when, even if there was money still to be sent, this does not excuse what happened.


Yes I already stated that -.-

But people are saying IPL already sent everything when that might not necessarily be true. Maybe it doesn't change the endpoint, but it is an important thing to consider when thinking about Amanda.


Yes, but it doesn't change the fact that Gus still could of helped out with some of the money he had already received or pulled money out of his pocket to try to help instead of ditching all of the debt on Amanda and doing nothing at all.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 21:27:49
November 09 2011 21:20 GMT
#763
On November 10 2011 06:14 -Frog- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 05:30 ensign_lee wrote:
On November 10 2011 03:00 Jojo131 wrote:
MOD EDIT Thanks for making a mods life harder by quoting all this ....


I seriously don't understand why it is so bad to post this Gus guy's information. He has disappeared and has left people on the hook for AT LEAST $13,000. What is wrong with him being a little bit afraid of getting hurt? Or you know, actually getting hurt?


We aren't thugs. If Gus is responsible then he should be made to answer for his alleged fraud/crime/w.e. through the legal system. Do you honestly expect TL not to delete information that could cause physical harm to this individual?


Gus is a scumbag and deserves justice, but the worst possible situation right now if someone got hurt or worse because of eSports. That's the kind of irreparable damage far beyond what Gus can inflict.
Thank God and gunrun.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
November 09 2011 21:21 GMT
#764
On November 10 2011 06:19 Kieofire wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 06:15 Medrea wrote:
On November 10 2011 06:03 Battleaxe wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:59 Medrea wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:56 pbjsandwich wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:45 nilcox wrote:
I feel sorry for Gus. I havent followed any of this, but to me it seems like he just messed up but did not have any intentions of scamming anyone. The winners of the tournament have been paid from what we know.

IPL havent sent all sponsorship money (which I guess would be used to pay the 13.000 debt) So I blame IPL more then Gus tbh. The people who didnt get flights there are children crying for nothing IMO. I would have felt sorry for them if they paid for there own flight tickets and hotel room and then didnt get to play, but not getting a flight there even if promised to me is not a big deal. Nothing gained, nothing lost right?

The only thing Gus REALLY fucked up is the HON thing and the debts to the hotel and flights, which I strongly belive IPL is to be held accountable for as they are holding 50% of the agreed money.

you're completely not understanding the situation then


We feel like our part in this has been misrepresented and wanted to clarify that our agreement with the PPSL included a schedule for payments which we were up to date on - PPSL was never waiting for money from us.


The wording here doesn't preclude the fact that more payments have yet to be tendered by IPL. Regardless if it is a scheduling error, it is still Gus at the helm. But consider my viewpoint.


Consider that when you're running an event and a payment schedule is agreed upon, as the event coordinator you need to make sure you have the funds available at time time needed in order to run the event properly. I'm sure a contract with signed with IPL, Gus knew how much money he was getting and when, even if there was money still to be sent, this does not excuse what happened.


Yes I already stated that -.-

But people are saying IPL already sent everything when that might not necessarily be true. Maybe it doesn't change the endpoint, but it is an important thing to consider when thinking about Amanda.


Yes, but it doesn't change the fact that Gus still could of helped out with some of the money he had already received or pulled money out of his pocket to try to help instead of ditching all of the debt on Amanda and doing nothing at all.


Of course, why are we stating the same thing over and over!?!?!?

Think about this woman for a moment and consider that the money for it is still out there so a donation will probably become unnecessary.
twitch.tv/medrea
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
November 09 2011 21:22 GMT
#765
On November 10 2011 05:45 nilcox wrote:
I feel sorry for Gus. I havent followed any of this, but to me it seems like he just messed up but did not have any intentions of scamming anyone. The winners of the tournament have been paid from what we know.

IPL havent sent all sponsorship money (which I guess would be used to pay the 13.000 debt) So I blame IPL more then Gus tbh. The people who didnt get flights there are children crying for nothing IMO. I would have felt sorry for them if they paid for there own flight tickets and hotel room and then didnt get to play, but not getting a flight there even if promised to me is not a big deal. Nothing gained, nothing lost right?

The only thing Gus REALLY fucked up is the HON thing and the debts to the hotel and flights, which I strongly belive IPL is to be held accountable for as they are holding 50% of the agreed money.


You answered it yourself. " I haven't followed any of this. " I followed this and Gus is a disgustingly egostistical individual who had no problem to fuck people over and promise what he could never afford.
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
Straylight
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada706 Posts
November 09 2011 21:46 GMT
#766
I really don't understand what this guy's plan was. He just kept on promising stuff or dicking people over, and it all ends in some event he puts a half-assed effort into? What does he get out of this? It can't actually be for the money cause while $13,000 is a substantial amount of money, you're nowhere near retiring on that.

What the hell was he doing? Did he think it was all somehow going to magically work out?

So weird.
It felt like gravity.
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 21:56:28
November 09 2011 21:53 GMT
#767
I would really like to donate money to help the flight issues. At this point it sounds like money will not be given by gus. Who would give this guy money anyways? I do not want anyone going to jail because someone FUCKED UP so bad.

If someone TRUSTWORTHY would set up a donation drive; i would gladly help. Not for gus; but for the people that worked their ass off and deserve better.
Mithriel
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands2969 Posts
November 09 2011 21:56 GMT
#768
On November 10 2011 06:46 Straylight wrote:
I really don't understand what this guy's plan was. He just kept on promising stuff or dicking people over, and it all ends in some event he puts a half-assed effort into? What does he get out of this? It can't actually be for the money cause while $13,000 is a substantial amount of money, you're nowhere near retiring on that.

What the hell was he doing? Did he think it was all somehow going to magically work out?

So weird.

People scammed for far less, could be multiple reasons; For the kick, thinking he can get away with it or just being mentally retarded,
There is no shame in defeat so long as the spirit is unconquered. | Cheering for Maru, Innovation and MMA!
Zalitara
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway361 Posts
November 09 2011 22:00 GMT
#769
On November 10 2011 06:46 Straylight wrote:
I really don't understand what this guy's plan was. He just kept on promising stuff or dicking people over, and it all ends in some event he puts a half-assed effort into? What does he get out of this? It can't actually be for the money cause while $13,000 is a substantial amount of money, you're nowhere near retiring on that.

What the hell was he doing? Did he think it was all somehow going to magically work out?

So weird.
He won't get a job in esports. That doesn't mean he can't get a regular job.
Live to win
JinDesu
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3990 Posts
November 09 2011 22:03 GMT
#770
On November 10 2011 06:15 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 06:03 Battleaxe wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:59 Medrea wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:56 pbjsandwich wrote:
On November 10 2011 05:45 nilcox wrote:
I feel sorry for Gus. I havent followed any of this, but to me it seems like he just messed up but did not have any intentions of scamming anyone. The winners of the tournament have been paid from what we know.

IPL havent sent all sponsorship money (which I guess would be used to pay the 13.000 debt) So I blame IPL more then Gus tbh. The people who didnt get flights there are children crying for nothing IMO. I would have felt sorry for them if they paid for there own flight tickets and hotel room and then didnt get to play, but not getting a flight there even if promised to me is not a big deal. Nothing gained, nothing lost right?

The only thing Gus REALLY fucked up is the HON thing and the debts to the hotel and flights, which I strongly belive IPL is to be held accountable for as they are holding 50% of the agreed money.

you're completely not understanding the situation then


We feel like our part in this has been misrepresented and wanted to clarify that our agreement with the PPSL included a schedule for payments which we were up to date on - PPSL was never waiting for money from us.


The wording here doesn't preclude the fact that more payments have yet to be tendered by IPL. Regardless if it is a scheduling error, it is still Gus at the helm. But consider my viewpoint.


Consider that when you're running an event and a payment schedule is agreed upon, as the event coordinator you need to make sure you have the funds available at time time needed in order to run the event properly. I'm sure a contract with signed with IPL, Gus knew how much money he was getting and when, even if there was money still to be sent, this does not excuse what happened.


Yes I already stated that -.-

But people are saying IPL already sent everything when that might not necessarily be true. Maybe it doesn't change the endpoint, but it is an important thing to consider when thinking about Amanda.


I'd like to point out, IPL said they were withholding the funds from Gus. They then said, in the same statement, that they were willing to just bypass Gus with the rest of the funds to assist in paying what needed to be paid. IPL is doing what they can to help - saying "they are withholding 50% of the money, it's their fault!!!!" is clearly lacking in reading comprehension.
Yargh
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
November 09 2011 22:06 GMT
#771
Honestly, i feel really bad for GunRun. This was probably the first exposure for some of his friends/family in the Philippines to what he now does for a living. Esports and those who support it deserve better.
Jojo131
Profile Joined January 2011
Brazil1631 Posts
November 09 2011 22:16 GMT
#772
On November 10 2011 07:06 Thrill wrote:
Honestly, i feel really bad for GunRun. This was probably the first exposure for some of his friends/family in the Philippines to what he now does for a living. Esports and those who support it deserve better.


He seemed incredibly happy about everyone having a good time too, Im glad I cheered loud for everyone those nights.
inamorato
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States263 Posts
November 09 2011 22:34 GMT
#773
On November 10 2011 06:46 Straylight wrote:
I really don't understand what this guy's plan was. He just kept on promising stuff or dicking people over, and it all ends in some event he puts a half-assed effort into? What does he get out of this? It can't actually be for the money cause while $13,000 is a substantial amount of money, you're nowhere near retiring on that.

What the hell was he doing? Did he think it was all somehow going to magically work out?

So weird.

Not everyone looks towards the end of the tunnel.

He's probably miles away from an internet connection in a $30 no tell motel on a bender.
You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan Designed and directed by his red right hand
Licmyobelisk
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Philippines3682 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 07:27:56
November 09 2011 22:36 GMT
#774
Hello guys, there's no hope in this person. He just lied to me once again that he has paid the hotel. (the gun run has done it, but instead of paying in bills to the gun run, he failed a complaint against the hotel T_T).

Here's what happened between me and him in the hotel (where I was being held/confined).

-He came in the hotel at around 3pm, he said he has 10,500 PHP to pay for the hotel accommodations of the players
-I told hotel staff that if ever this person pays for his debt then give the money to TGR.
-He didn't left there, but I told security to keep an eye on him.
-After being so burnt out since I've been driving Rachel, Trev and Allyn back and forth from hotel to hotel. It was really tempting that he would stay there for me instead of me staying there.
-Now this is pretty crucial, I was given two options by the guards.
* I told the guards that this man could maybe pay the hotel right away at around 5pm (which he "promised)
* Or the guards with police told me it's the best time to get Gus in the precinct to file a document with his signature on it that he has debt to everyone in both the AZK staffs and the hotels.
- I choose the latter option, in which documentations will be made in the precinct in order for us to file a complaint against him and at least legalized a proper document that makes him liable of all the debts that we currently have.
- Last thing I heard from Amanda is that Gus had a friend lawyer telling the hotel that "it was illegal to hold a person because it's against the law".
- After this I have no update yet, only thing I know right now is I'm saved by Justin and Gus needs to go to Jail.

I don't think I've ever wished my opponent good luck prior to a game. When I play, I play to win. I hope every opponent I ever have is cursed with fucking terrible luck. I hope they're stuck playing underneath a stepladder with a black cat in attendance a
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 22:39:39
November 09 2011 22:39 GMT
#775
On November 10 2011 05:45 nilcox wrote:
I feel sorry for Gus. I havent followed any of this, but to me it seems like he just messed up but did not have any intentions of scamming anyone. The winners of the tournament have been paid from what we know.

IPL havent sent all sponsorship money (which I guess would be used to pay the 13.000 debt) So I blame IPL more then Gus tbh. The people who didnt get flights there are children crying for nothing IMO. I would have felt sorry for them if they paid for there own flight tickets and hotel room and then didnt get to play, but not getting a flight there even if promised to me is not a big deal. Nothing gained, nothing lost right?

The only thing Gus REALLY fucked up is the HON thing and the debts to the hotel and flights, which I strongly belive IPL is to be held accountable for as they are holding 50% of the agreed money.

I havent followed any of this

I havent followed any of this


We know, Gus. We can tell from your "message to the community".
Marcus420
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada1923 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 22:41:31
November 09 2011 22:41 GMT
#776
On November 10 2011 07:36 Licmyobelisk wrote:+ Show Spoiler +

Hello guys, there's no hope in this person. He just lied to me once again that he has paid the hotel. (the gun run has done it, but instead of paying in bills to the gun run, he failed a complaint against the hotel T_T).

Here's what happened between me and him in the hotel (where I was being held/confined).

-He came in the hotel at around 3pm, he said he has 10,500 PHP to pay for the hotel accommodations of the players
-I told hotel staff that if ever this person pays for his debt then give the money to TGR.
-He didn't left there, but I told security to keep an eye on him.
-After being so burnt out since I've been driving Rachel, Trev and Allyn back and forth from hotel to hotel. It was really tempting that he would stay there for me instead of me staying there.
-Now this is pretty crucial, I was given two options by the guards.
* I told the guards that this man could maybe pay the hotel right away at around 5pm (which he "promised)
* Or the guards with police told me it's the best time to get Gus in the precinct to file a document with his signature on it that he has debt to everyone in both the AZK staffs and the hotels.
- I choose the latter option, in which documentations will be made in the precinct in order for us to file a complaint against him and at least legalized a proper document that makes him liable of all the debts that we currently have.
- Last thing I heard from Amanda is that Gus had a friend lawyer telling the hotel that "it was illegal to hold a person because it's against the law".
- After this I have no update yet, only thing I know right now is I'm saved by Justin and Gus needs to go to Jail.

His a lying, cheating and manipulative bastard. He just destroyed two livelihood. I will add more of his shady ordeals when I was with him so that things like this in the Esports community will never happen again
.


This guy just cant stop doing this shit can he?
Jetaap
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France4814 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-09 22:47:03
November 09 2011 22:45 GMT
#777
On November 10 2011 07:36 Licmyobelisk wrote:
Hello guys, there's no hope in this person. He just lied to me once again that he has paid the hotel. (the gun run has done it, but instead of paying in bills to the gun run, he failed a complaint against the hotel T_T).

Here's what happened between me and him in the hotel (where I was being held/confined).

-He came in the hotel at around 3pm, he said he has 10,500 PHP to pay for the hotel accommodations of the players
-I told hotel staff that if ever this person pays for his debt then give the money to TGR.
-He didn't left there, but I told security to keep an eye on him.
-After being so burnt out since I've been driving Rachel, Trev and Allyn back and forth from hotel to hotel. It was really tempting that he would stay there for me instead of me staying there.
-Now this is pretty crucial, I was given two options by the guards.
* I told the guards that this man could maybe pay the hotel right away at around 5pm (which he "promised)
* Or the guards with police told me it's the best time to get Gus in the precinct to file a document with his signature on it that he has debt to everyone in both the AZK staffs and the hotels.
- I choose the latter option, in which documentations will be made in the precinct in order for us to file a complaint against him and at least legalized a proper document that makes him liable of all the debts that we currently have.
- Last thing I heard from Amanda is that Gus had a friend lawyer telling the hotel that "it was illegal to hold a person because it's against the law".
- After this I have no update yet, only thing I know right now is I'm saved by Justin and Gus needs to go to Jail.

His a lying, cheating and manipulative bastard. He just destroyed two livelihood. I will add more of his shady ordeals when I was with him so that things like this in the Esports community will never happen again.



Wow, that really sucks . At this point the priority should be the damage control for people that are victims or this guy (amanda, and someone else?) and to make a legal file against Gus, but it looks like the way it was handled that it's going to a cluster fuck.
I feel really bad for all the honest and passionate people that got cheated by this guy... it really looks like has has some serious psychiatric issues...
I guess we'll have to wait for tomorow.
All my support to the people that are involved in this mess.
Xalorian
Profile Joined September 2011
Canada433 Posts
November 09 2011 22:46 GMT
#778
He was not "scamming" for money.

It seems like he was lying to everyone, expecting to boost is own team in the qualifier, by switching players in the pool play and by asking peoples to join is team for a free flight to the tournament, if i'm right.

Problem is, now that he screwed everyone over by lying again and again about the pool play, by being completly incompetent and by dodging the event, IPL can't just give him all the money. They want to clarify everything before this, they don't trust him anymore.

Now, the problem is that WITHOUT this money, he probably can't pay the hotel.

He fucked up everything, badly. He is a complete moron, but I don't think that he was trying to stole the money at all.
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
November 09 2011 22:47 GMT
#779
gus is contacting slasher

http://twitter.com/#!/gusledesma/status/134381530104602624

expect something on lo3 maybe?
John Madden
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
American Samoa894 Posts
November 09 2011 22:49 GMT
#780
All this publicity is good for IPL either way, the biggest trainwreck in sc history.
FOOTBALL
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1046
WardiTV776
OGKoka 281
Rex141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 281
Rex 141
ProTech62
Codebar 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2431
Bisu 2347
Horang2 1318
EffOrt 922
BeSt 561
Light 432
Mini 389
Stork 314
firebathero 308
ZerO 292
[ Show more ]
Rush 261
ggaemo 162
Barracks 129
Zeus 94
Shine 78
Killer 61
Hyun 52
Yoon 40
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 29
Sexy 28
Bale 26
Mong 24
sorry 23
Aegong 23
soO 20
PianO 20
Terrorterran 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 11
yabsab 9
Noble 9
HiyA 9
zelot 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva3159
Dendi1992
BananaSlamJamma327
LuMiX1
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes466
Other Games
singsing2258
olofmeister1743
hiko900
B2W.Neo762
Lowko358
Pyrionflax222
Sick179
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS98
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream558
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH300
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2082
• Nemesis1408
Other Games
• WagamamaTV261
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
2h 5m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 5m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 5m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 10h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.