• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:22
CEST 14:22
KST 21:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8225 users

What Gus of the PPSL has done - Page 40

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 63 Next
fishjie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1519 Posts
November 09 2011 22:53 GMT
#781
On November 10 2011 07:47 pbjsandwich wrote:
gus is contacting slasher

http://twitter.com/#!/gusledesma/status/134381530104602624

expect something on lo3 maybe?


roflcopter must get more popcorn
Hoywolf
Profile Joined April 2010
United States4 Posts
November 09 2011 22:54 GMT
#782
On November 09 2011 12:36 lee365 wrote:
Well this sucks, the Philippines gets a bad image and Gus gets 13k. I hope he gets caught and gets hit with a spoon soon.


the problem is that its the Philippines, there are a lot of money laundry there and this is not uncommon for something like this to happen for other industries. It does make me angry they Gus had the balls to do this to the e-sport community...

Sadly its VERY easy to now hide or flee the country with no problems what so ever... its a terrible thing... I hope he gets caught and pays for his crimes.
Its not what cards your dealt, its how you play them
Antisocialmunky
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States5913 Posts
November 09 2011 22:55 GMT
#783
I think this stems more from stupidity than a well thought criminal mastermind.
[゚n゚] SSSSssssssSSsss ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Marine/Raven Guide:http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163605
Hoywolf
Profile Joined April 2010
United States4 Posts
November 09 2011 23:10 GMT
#784
On November 10 2011 07:55 Antisocialmunky wrote:
I think this stems more from stupidity than a well thought criminal mastermind.


the only reason I dont find my story so far-fetched is because I lived in the Philippines for 20 years... stuff like this kinda happens often and with our presidents (plural).
Its not what cards your dealt, its how you play them
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
November 09 2011 23:34 GMT
#785
I feel like a terrible person just for my morbid interest in this unending GusGate.
Thank God and gunrun.
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
November 09 2011 23:36 GMT
#786
On November 10 2011 08:34 Primadog wrote:
I feel like a terrible person just for my morbid interest in this unending GusGate.

You're not alone. I have an exam in 3+ hours, but I'm willing to give up some last minute revision if Gus ends up on Lo3.
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
psyq
Profile Joined August 2010
Philippines152 Posts
November 09 2011 23:58 GMT
#787
So he chose to instead get a hold of someone from the international community instead of getting a hold of US (the local staff) first to clear his mess. Gus, if you're reading this, which I'm sure you do, as I saw you reading the LR thread during the event. I've tried to give you a fair chance man, I really did. But with you first trying to contact all the influential people in the community first before us, your staff? That's unacceptable.
furymonkey
Profile Joined December 2008
New Zealand1587 Posts
November 10 2011 00:00 GMT
#788
On November 10 2011 08:36 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 08:34 Primadog wrote:
I feel like a terrible person just for my morbid interest in this unending GusGate.

You're not alone. I have an exam in 3+ hours, but I'm willing to give up some last minute revision if Gus ends up on Lo3.


You're willing to get lower marks "for Gus"?
Leenock the Punisher
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
November 10 2011 00:00 GMT
#789
On November 10 2011 08:58 psyq wrote:
So he chose to instead get a hold of someone from the international community instead of getting a hold of US (the local staff) first to clear his mess. Gus, if you're reading this, which I'm sure you do, as I saw you reading the LR thread during the event. I've tried to give you a fair chance man, I really did. But with you first trying to contact all the influential people in the community first before us, your staff? That's unacceptable.

damn...i didn't even think about it like that

that's so damn cold
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
November 10 2011 00:04 GMT
#790
What a fucking scumbag.
pdd
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia9933 Posts
November 10 2011 00:04 GMT
#791
On November 10 2011 09:00 furymonkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 08:36 pdd wrote:
On November 10 2011 08:34 Primadog wrote:
I feel like a terrible person just for my morbid interest in this unending GusGate.

You're not alone. I have an exam in 3+ hours, but I'm willing to give up some last minute revision if Gus ends up on Lo3.


You're willing to get lower marks "for Gus"?

I've studied. Just refreshing my memory on things. I think I should be fine. And even if I get lower marks, I guess I'll just be another person Gus has screwed
TI4 Champions: EE-Sama | B7-God | A-God_2000 | Kappa Lord | pieliedie
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
November 10 2011 00:10 GMT
#792
On November 10 2011 09:04 pdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 10 2011 09:00 furymonkey wrote:
On November 10 2011 08:36 pdd wrote:
On November 10 2011 08:34 Primadog wrote:
I feel like a terrible person just for my morbid interest in this unending GusGate.

You're not alone. I have an exam in 3+ hours, but I'm willing to give up some last minute revision if Gus ends up on Lo3.


You're willing to get lower marks "for Gus"?

I've studied. Just refreshing my memory on things. I think I should be fine. And even if I get lower marks, I guess I'll just be another person Gus has screwed


Lol'd IRL, nice remark sir. D: . Good luck in your exam. (And have fun maybe (?))
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
obiwong
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada126 Posts
November 10 2011 00:12 GMT
#793
On November 10 2011 07:47 pbjsandwich wrote:
gus is contacting slasher

http://twitter.com/#!/gusledesma/status/134381530104602624

expect something on lo3 maybe?


he probably wants to make another thank you speech
"On a scale of 1 to Idra how mad are you bro?" -Destiny
romanov
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands892 Posts
November 10 2011 00:19 GMT
#794
So Gus told Slasher he would come on Live on Three.... now they can't get in contact with him anymore >.>
RxDamitol
Profile Joined February 2011
United States83 Posts
November 10 2011 00:22 GMT
#795
I doubt he has the balls to actually show. just more talk from the infamous gus
Greedy beats Safe, Safe beats Cheesy, and Cheesy beats Greedy.
pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
November 10 2011 00:40 GMT
#796
well Gus has deleted his twitter
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13424 Posts
November 10 2011 00:45 GMT
#797
On November 10 2011 09:40 pbjsandwich wrote:
well Gus has deleted his twitter


This fucking guy ... what an ass.
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
Arkanthiel
Profile Joined March 2011
Philippines100 Posts
November 10 2011 00:47 GMT
#798
Actually, he just changed names.
Los! Los Cabadrin!
psyq
Profile Joined August 2010
Philippines152 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-10 00:51:26
November 10 2011 00:49 GMT
#799
I have posted some stuff about what really happened during the event here.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=283925&currentpage=34#676

I think it's time that I share my thoughts on what happened, seeing as he is too busy clearing his shit with the international community rather than making things right with his own staff first.

pbjsandwich
Profile Joined August 2010
United States443 Posts
November 10 2011 00:49 GMT
#800
On November 10 2011 09:47 Arkanthiel wrote:
Actually, he just changed names.

lol i bet

he got a a lot of people flaming him
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 63 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings151
CranKy Ducklings SOOP39
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko386
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4060
Jaedong 2662
Leta 1366
actioN 1061
EffOrt 647
Horang2 582
Soma 431
Killer 391
BeSt 380
Mini 240
[ Show more ]
Stork 216
Rush 189
Pusan 159
Light 127
Zeus 125
Barracks 118
Snow 94
Larva 87
ggaemo 74
JYJ 69
Mong 51
ToSsGirL 43
HiyA 42
hero 40
Bale 35
Sharp 27
Shinee 24
zelot 18
sorry 15
Sexy 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
JulyZerg 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5808
Dendi591
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_58
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3354
Other Games
gofns43450
singsing1596
olofmeister1191
B2W.Neo537
byalli532
Livibee189
OGKoka 105
ArmadaUGS77
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV359
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream318
Other Games
BasetradeTV182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV244
League of Legends
• Jankos1689
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 38m
Kung Fu Cup
22h 38m
The PondCast
1d 21h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.