• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:21
CEST 05:21
KST 12:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8180 users

What mouse/pad does your favourite pro-gamer use? - Page 39

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 47 Next All
Deadlifter
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway68 Posts
March 29 2013 01:19 GMT
#761
On March 29 2013 06:57 jeri wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2013 18:35 Cyro wrote:
[image loading]

DIY "mouse bungee" that works a ton better than the real thing at any kind of decent ("low"..) sens (800dpi or lower - or any low sens in FPS) which is free and never needs adjusting.


dat picture just made my day <3 using the same technology for like 10 years now, which outlastet i think now 8 mouses, so no need for any kabel banche holders! :D


I've used that too, it's not the same feeling of the mouse. The razer bungee costs $20, and it's competitors do too. Its hardly like you're throwing a lot of money at it. And you will never ever be able to wear it out.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
March 29 2013 01:26 GMT
#762
On March 29 2013 10:19 Deadlifter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:57 jeri wrote:
On March 15 2013 18:35 Cyro wrote:
[image loading]

DIY "mouse bungee" that works a ton better than the real thing at any kind of decent ("low"..) sens (800dpi or lower - or any low sens in FPS) which is free and never needs adjusting.


dat picture just made my day <3 using the same technology for like 10 years now, which outlastet i think now 8 mouses, so no need for any kabel banche holders! :D


I've used that too, it's not the same feeling of the mouse. The razer bungee costs $20, and it's competitors do too. Its hardly like you're throwing a lot of money at it. And you will never ever be able to wear it out.


They dont react well to you moving the mouse large distances though. I mean more than half a meter at times in FPS, i dont know how anyone could use them - I don't think they are even discussed in high level FPS scene, and the discomfort and drag is enough for me to not want to use one for 400-800dpi rts
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Zorgon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States211 Posts
March 29 2013 02:05 GMT
#763
How do you figure that a mouse bungee, which raises a mouse cord off of the mouse pad, introduces drag?
Havik_
Profile Joined November 2011
United States5585 Posts
March 29 2013 04:43 GMT
#764
On March 29 2013 10:26 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 10:19 Deadlifter wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:57 jeri wrote:
On March 15 2013 18:35 Cyro wrote:
[image loading]

DIY "mouse bungee" that works a ton better than the real thing at any kind of decent ("low"..) sens (800dpi or lower - or any low sens in FPS) which is free and never needs adjusting.


dat picture just made my day <3 using the same technology for like 10 years now, which outlastet i think now 8 mouses, so no need for any kabel banche holders! :D


I've used that too, it's not the same feeling of the mouse. The razer bungee costs $20, and it's competitors do too. Its hardly like you're throwing a lot of money at it. And you will never ever be able to wear it out.


They dont react well to you moving the mouse large distances though. I mean more than half a meter at times in FPS, i dont know how anyone could use them - I don't think they are even discussed in high level FPS scene, and the discomfort and drag is enough for me to not want to use one for 400-800dpi rts


Half a meter? I've got a QCK+ on my desk here and its not even half a meter long. I can't imagine anyone needing more mouse real estate than that, but hey, I'm not interested in dropping money on a mouse bungee either. :p
"An opinion is only as good as the evidence that backs it up."- William O'Malley, S.J.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
March 29 2013 04:51 GMT
#765
On March 29 2013 13:43 Havik_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 10:26 Cyro wrote:
On March 29 2013 10:19 Deadlifter wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:57 jeri wrote:
On March 15 2013 18:35 Cyro wrote:
[image loading]

DIY "mouse bungee" that works a ton better than the real thing at any kind of decent ("low"..) sens (800dpi or lower - or any low sens in FPS) which is free and never needs adjusting.


dat picture just made my day <3 using the same technology for like 10 years now, which outlastet i think now 8 mouses, so no need for any kabel banche holders! :D


I've used that too, it's not the same feeling of the mouse. The razer bungee costs $20, and it's competitors do too. Its hardly like you're throwing a lot of money at it. And you will never ever be able to wear it out.


They dont react well to you moving the mouse large distances though. I mean more than half a meter at times in FPS, i dont know how anyone could use them - I don't think they are even discussed in high level FPS scene, and the discomfort and drag is enough for me to not want to use one for 400-800dpi rts


Half a meter? I've got a QCK+ on my desk here and its not even half a meter long. I can't imagine anyone needing more mouse real estate than that, but hey, I'm not interested in dropping money on a mouse bungee either. :p


I meant moving on 2 axis, maybe slight exaggeration though

On March 29 2013 11:05 Zorgon wrote:
How do you figure that a mouse bungee, which raises a mouse cord off of the mouse pad, introduces drag?


It does exactly that, lifts the cord off desk, you have to pull at it (which moves the bungee etc) to make any kind of movement that is not very small
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Zorgon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States211 Posts
March 29 2013 07:33 GMT
#766
A better word to describe what you're talking about is tension or resistance. In any case, you can add leave enough extra cable past the tip in order to minimize that tension or resistance. This of course applies to most people and not 400-800 dpi that you mentioned earlier.
eBinTestO
Profile Joined August 2012
Finland104 Posts
March 29 2013 08:38 GMT
#767
I completely agree with Cyro, i played a lot of CS before and a mouse bungee is useless when you make large movements. But for smaller movements it feels nice, like your mouse would be cordless. For 9$ this thing is awesome.
Deadlifter
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway68 Posts
March 30 2013 00:29 GMT
#768
On March 29 2013 10:26 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 10:19 Deadlifter wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:57 jeri wrote:
On March 15 2013 18:35 Cyro wrote:
[image loading]

DIY "mouse bungee" that works a ton better than the real thing at any kind of decent ("low"..) sens (800dpi or lower - or any low sens in FPS) which is free and never needs adjusting.


dat picture just made my day <3 using the same technology for like 10 years now, which outlastet i think now 8 mouses, so no need for any kabel banche holders! :D


I've used that too, it's not the same feeling of the mouse. The razer bungee costs $20, and it's competitors do too. Its hardly like you're throwing a lot of money at it. And you will never ever be able to wear it out.


They dont react well to you moving the mouse large distances though. I mean more than half a meter at times in FPS, i dont know how anyone could use them - I don't think they are even discussed in high level FPS scene, and the discomfort and drag is enough for me to not want to use one for 400-800dpi rts


true enough I guess, but I've played a lot of quake and even some competitive semi sponsored CS. I could always manage just fine on a 30x20 cm mouse pad, which easily is acommodated by a mouse bungee.
FakePseudo
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium716 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-01 11:22:13
April 01 2013 11:13 GMT
#769
Couldn't resist.
Mine:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

close up view:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Yes, yes, there is tape. Ninja scotch yo!
It's been there for more than a year now.
As for the mouse pad size, as you can see, it's ridiculously small, but it fits, even if sometime I do want to get a bigger one, but more for comfort purposes(don't like my wrist resting on cold glass).
I didn't use any sort of cable holder before I got my Kana, but for some reason, the wire remains pretty stiff(as you can see the cord makes a sharp angle even while it's hanging, which is really good now I got that thing in place, because I don't feel any drag.) even after months of long gaming sessions, and it has a furious tendency to get stuck everywhere, so I got my tape roll and stuck it in place for good.
__
On Subject:
Does anyone know if a pro has said he was planning on getting one of those cute new logitechs anytime soon/Commented on it? Are we gonna be able to see one of these things on the scene?

I am the 0.0007% /forum/viewpost.php?post_id=17208334|| Big Black Women Vocals Is Like Porn to my Ears ||San Antonio Spurs|Boston Celtics||#1EZToss Hater;
3trpur2
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada27 Posts
April 02 2013 00:42 GMT
#770
On March 29 2013 10:26 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 10:19 Deadlifter wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:57 jeri wrote:
On March 15 2013 18:35 Cyro wrote:
[image loading]

DIY "mouse bungee" that works a ton better than the real thing at any kind of decent ("low"..) sens (800dpi or lower - or any low sens in FPS) which is free and never needs adjusting.


dat picture just made my day <3 using the same technology for like 10 years now, which outlastet i think now 8 mouses, so no need for any kabel banche holders! :D


I've used that too, it's not the same feeling of the mouse. The razer bungee costs $20, and it's competitors do too. Its hardly like you're throwing a lot of money at it. And you will never ever be able to wear it out.


They dont react well to you moving the mouse large distances though. I mean more than half a meter at times in FPS, i dont know how anyone could use them - I don't think they are even discussed in high level FPS scene, and the discomfort and drag is enough for me to not want to use one for 400-800dpi rts


... I have been using that same "strategy" for a while now, I believe 2 years, and I use my mouse at around 200 dpi. I feel absolutely no "drag" or whatever you speak of, I personally think that all of that "drag" is a bunch of baloney in order to promote their mouse bungees. Works great for me.
You go, you get
eBinTestO
Profile Joined August 2012
Finland104 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-09 16:22:37
April 09 2013 16:17 GMT
#771
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/529605_411143045648960_1356040547_n.jpg

JDs gear shown here. Hes using mx blues. Added this to my post on the 37th page :D
jeri
Profile Joined July 2012
Germany335 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-04-12 17:26:07
April 12 2013 17:19 GMT
#772
so what i have seen/heard right know, top 3 mouses used bei sc2 pros are g9x/zowie/razer abys+some random razors. havent seen one roccat so far. why is that? are they rly so bad? i tested one for a bit, roccat-pure was it i think. pretty confy in the hand, almost better than g9x, mediumlight, very ergonomic. but it was a bit expensive, compared to g9x and i have read a lots of complains, that the mousescroll is like breaking super fast in every 3-4 mouse.
"The voices are back. Excellent." Dexter Morgan
IceBergZ
Profile Joined September 2012
Malaysia176 Posts
April 13 2013 05:20 GMT
#773
On March 24 2013 19:32 Thor.Rush wrote:
I'd like to know how much dpi these pros are using. Day9 recommends having between 1600-2000 dpi, but I thought most pros used 800-1000.

The reason I'm interested, is because I haven't played sc2 in over a year and I just bought a new mouse. I wanna start all fresh with a new dpi setting.


liquid hero set his mouse to 450dpi confirm with him at stream
Sox03
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Germany55 Posts
April 13 2013 09:03 GMT
#774
On April 13 2013 02:19 jeri wrote:
so what i have seen/heard right know, top 3 mouses used bei sc2 pros are g9x/zowie/razer abys+some random razors. havent seen one roccat so far. why is that? are they rly so bad? i tested one for a bit, roccat-pure was it i think. pretty confy in the hand, almost better than g9x, mediumlight, very ergonomic. but it was a bit expensive, compared to g9x and i have read a lots of complains, that the mousescroll is like breaking super fast in every 3-4 mouse.

First of all the usuage of the mice is up to whether the pro feels
comfortable with it or not. The reason you see no roccat mice is because roccat doenst sponsor any sc2 pro team(i think).
While razer is known for their good mice (you could argue about this but most mice are actually pretty decent i never had problems with my mouse and im using it for several years) roccat has kinda a bad reputation.
So before everything got sponsored by razer many pros used their logitech mice like the G9 (most of them used them without shell, so did i b4 i even heard of a game called "starcraft" ), wich im getting again btw for me its a great mouse it really fits my style holding the mouse. So what the pros use nowadays (in terms of brands) has little to do with what they think is best. And a mouse that jd or mkp uses is not going to makr you better. Generally there is nothing wrong with roccat mice but i would recommend to read through some comments (amazon for example) before buying it.
Most players sponsored by razer use the Abyssus (some the imperator or deathadder),
most of the players sponsored by zowie use the mico, some of them just stick with their own mice (most of the
time g9) but the moral of the story is dont buy something that your favorite player uses but you dont really feel comfortable with! If you like the roccat mouse buy it if you like the g9 buy that one (but remember to check the reviews and comments ^^ mice are pretty expensive today ) Personally i used my imperator all the time and it was excellent but after several years of testing im going to get a g9 again just because i prefer small mice the imperator i feel like way too
much of my hand is using wich for the first part feels strange and for the otherpart is less accurate (for me, there are actually people prefering palm grips^^)
M
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
April 13 2013 13:17 GMT
#775
On April 01 2013 20:13 FakePseudo wrote:
Couldn't resist.
Mine:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

close up view:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Yes, yes, there is tape. Ninja scotch yo!
It's been there for more than a year now.
As for the mouse pad size, as you can see, it's ridiculously small, but it fits, even if sometime I do want to get a bigger one, but more for comfort purposes(don't like my wrist resting on cold glass).
I didn't use any sort of cable holder before I got my Kana, but for some reason, the wire remains pretty stiff(as you can see the cord makes a sharp angle even while it's hanging, which is really good now I got that thing in place, because I don't feel any drag.) even after months of long gaming sessions, and it has a furious tendency to get stuck everywhere, so I got my tape roll and stuck it in place for good.
__
On Subject:
Does anyone know if a pro has said he was planning on getting one of those cute new logitechs anytime soon/Commented on it? Are we gonna be able to see one of these things on the scene?


I'm not a pro, but I got my g100s yesterday, will be doing a thorough review on it, though I'd like to wait to start till I get my goliathus for testing purposes. I can say that for Star2 its seems ok so far, but i have a few quips with it.
Administrator
Thor.Rush
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden702 Posts
April 13 2013 15:26 GMT
#776
I assume most korean pros use the g9 without an attached frame/cover. I used it with the anti-sweat grip addon, but imo the CM storm spawn is way better in terms of comfort, and supposedly better accuracy (just got this mouse).
| SaSe | Naniwa |Stephano | LucifroN | Mvp | MarineKing | ByuN | Polt | MC | Parting |
kill619
Profile Joined December 2011
United States212 Posts
April 13 2013 16:14 GMT
#777
On April 13 2013 14:20 IceBergZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2013 19:32 Thor.Rush wrote:
I'd like to know how much dpi these pros are using. Day9 recommends having between 1600-2000 dpi, but I thought most pros used 800-1000.

The reason I'm interested, is because I haven't played sc2 in over a year and I just bought a new mouse. I wanna start all fresh with a new dpi setting.


liquid hero set his mouse to 450dpi confirm with him at stream



By watching how he moves his mouse, assuming he playing at 1080 res., there's no way that's correct.
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
April 13 2013 20:09 GMT
#778
On April 14 2013 01:14 kill619 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2013 14:20 IceBergZ wrote:
On March 24 2013 19:32 Thor.Rush wrote:
I'd like to know how much dpi these pros are using. Day9 recommends having between 1600-2000 dpi, but I thought most pros used 800-1000.

The reason I'm interested, is because I haven't played sc2 in over a year and I just bought a new mouse. I wanna start all fresh with a new dpi setting.


liquid hero set his mouse to 450dpi confirm with him at stream



By watching how he moves his mouse, assuming he playing at 1080 res., there's no way that's correct.

he very well could be, but that doesn't take into account all the other variables like sensitivity, windows or otherwise.
Administrator
Tweeto
Profile Joined March 2011
United States62 Posts
May 01 2013 14:45 GMT
#779
MKP was using a pink zowie MiCO during WCS today, I didn't screen shot it but I am sure someone can find it.
sabag99
Profile Joined May 2013
Israel3 Posts
May 01 2013 19:43 GMT
#780
On March 16 2013 01:13 eBinTestO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2013 19:10 blackone wrote:
Is there any way we could get the OP updated?


Day[9] - Razer Diamondback 3G / Day[9] mousepad / Das Keyboard Ultimate (MX Brown?)
EG.DeMusLiM - Razer Abyssus / Razer Destructor 2.0 / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition (mx blues)
EG.Machine - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
EG.iNcontroL - Razer Blackwidow 2013 / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
EG.IdrA - Razer Taipan / Razer Destructor 2.0 / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
EG.Stephano - Razer Taipan / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
EG.Thorzain - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
EG.Suppy - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
EG.JD - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition (mx blue)
LG-IM.NesTea - Logitech G1 / Steelseries QcK / Steelseies 6Gv2 (MX Red)
LG-IM.Mvp - Steelseries Sensei [RAW] / Steelseries 4HD / Steelseies 6Gv2 (MX Red)
LG-IM.Seed - Steelseries Sensei [RAW] / Steelseries 4HD / Steelseies 6Gv2 (MX Red)
Liquid'Ret - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus Control / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
Liquid'TLO - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition
Liquid'Hero - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus speed TL edition / Razer Blackwidow Stealth(mx browns)
Liquid'Taeja - Razer Abyssus / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition with custom keycaps
ROOT.CatZ - Razer Imperator / Razer Goliathus / Das Keyboard Ultimate (MX Blues)
Dimaga - Logitech G3/ Roccat Taito mtw edition / Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Blues)
SKT.Parting - Zowie MiCO black / ? / Zowie Celeritas (MX Brown)
KT.Flash - Zowie MiCO KT edition / ? / Zowie Celeritas (MX Browns?)
ST.Life - Zowie MiCO / Zowie G-TF / Qpad MK-50 (MX Blues)
SK.MC - Logitech G9X / Steelseries QcK+ SK edition / Steelseries 6Gv2 (MX Reds)
MVP.DongRaeGu - Zowie MiCO / ? / Qsenn DT-35
STXSOULINnoVation - Logitech G9x / Razer Goliathus / Leopold FC700R (?) with custom keycaps (mx blue)
FXO.Leenock - Logitech G9x / Razer Goliathus / Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition


Here's a little update, only included somewhat recent ones. If i see more on the MLG stream i will add them to this list, or change if these are wrong l

E: INnoVation uses a Leopold with custom keycaps Saw it on the MLG stream. Also, Idra said he is using the Taipan and the Destructor 2.0, and that he uses brown switches.
E2: FXO.Leenock and LG-IM.Seed added
E3: Just saw that Thorzain is using the Abyssus. Also added Suppy and Taeja

anyone know which razer goliathus this players using? speed or control??
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 187
FoxeR 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3487
Leta 1844
Bale 61
Shine 17
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 573
WinterStarcraft407
ViBE144
Mew2King18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
BasetradeTV199
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta20
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo605
Other Games
• Scarra1056
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 39m
Patches Events
11h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 39m
OSC
19h 39m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.