• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:47
CEST 19:47
KST 02:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
Updated Continental Flags System & New Global Flag StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10868 users

Maxim gamer girl competition. - Page 37

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 49 Next All
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
April 05 2012 20:19 GMT
#721
On April 06 2012 00:36 whiteLotus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 00:29 TheToast wrote:
In 2012 we're embarking on a nationwide hunt to find one female gaming buff who has the looks, personality and gaming skills to claim the ultimate prize


Wtf does looks have to do with anything? Why not just make the contest for a hot nerd girl then? Also half the women on there look sort of.... well slutty. Somehow I don't think this is representative of women in gaming.

Anna Prosser probably deserves to win, she's done a lot to represent women in e-sports. But then, Hot_Bid winning would be too fucking amazing, and would be an appropriate outcome for this silly contest.



Lmao dude that is what they are looking for, its MAXIM after all.. They want to find a girl who "plays" games, and is hot. They will then proceed to do a photoshoot with her (see kellymilkies) and make interview with her with couple questions about gaming thats all.


What is Maxim? Is it a paper as well, or just an internet thing? Never heard of it.

On April 06 2012 00:28 cLoUdHerO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 05 2012 23:57 Shampsky wrote:
Call me uninformed, but do Guitar Hero stats impress anyone? Not knocking it as she would wreck me in it for sure, but do we hold it in the same light as FPS and RTS achievements?


Totally agree. In a word. NO


Well it does count as a game though. Most of these girls seem to be there because they are paid to be there, and are affiliated to gaming by being a stripper at blizzcon 2001 or something.
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Dagobert
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Netherlands1858 Posts
April 05 2012 20:22 GMT
#722
Did anyone else find it odd to see that little logo in the right there which says
+ Show Spoiler +
Virgin Gaming
?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 05 2012 20:25 GMT
#723
On April 06 2012 05:22 Dagobert wrote:
Did anyone else find it odd to see that little logo in the right there which says
+ Show Spoiler +
Virgin Gaming
?


That's one of the sponsors. The grand price is a promotional contract with them.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
April 05 2012 20:39 GMT
#724
On April 06 2012 05:19 Euronyme wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 00:36 whiteLotus wrote:
On April 06 2012 00:29 TheToast wrote:
In 2012 we're embarking on a nationwide hunt to find one female gaming buff who has the looks, personality and gaming skills to claim the ultimate prize


Wtf does looks have to do with anything? Why not just make the contest for a hot nerd girl then? Also half the women on there look sort of.... well slutty. Somehow I don't think this is representative of women in gaming.

Anna Prosser probably deserves to win, she's done a lot to represent women in e-sports. But then, Hot_Bid winning would be too fucking amazing, and would be an appropriate outcome for this silly contest.



Lmao dude that is what they are looking for, its MAXIM after all.. They want to find a girl who "plays" games, and is hot. They will then proceed to do a photoshoot with her (see kellymilkies) and make interview with her with couple questions about gaming thats all.


What is Maxim? Is it a paper as well, or just an internet thing? Never heard of it.


It's a men's magazine, like FHM or Playboy (except there is no nudity).
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
XiGua
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden3085 Posts
April 05 2012 23:21 GMT
#725
Hot_Bid HAS TO WIN!!

For ESPORTS and for ELLY!
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) APM, Why u make me spam?
Crazy Eddie
Profile Joined July 2011
United States128 Posts
April 05 2012 23:24 GMT
#726
Tradechat is also a MLP fan. I gotta respect that, enough to cancel out the WoW factor...but still I'll vote for Hot_Bid
When the scv came down to a patch of new resources without a destructable rock in sight, he proclaimed, "What possibilities!"
StarSlay3r
Profile Joined December 2008
United States50 Posts
April 06 2012 00:05 GMT
#727
Before you guys accuse me of googling myself, let me say that you linked to my website which left this forum in my "trackback" section, so I saw the post via that. lol

Moving on. Guitar Hero is not as easy as people think. I noticed a lot of people don't really respect guitar hero competitors in general. It's a bit of a bummer because being good at this game requires a lot of hard work and there's a lot more to it technically that people who play casually do not know about, but I'm not going to bore you with the details. Someone mentioned Guitar Freaks, I have been playing that game since 1999. That game is the reason why I play GH and RB. Also, I DO play the guitar for real. I don't see an issue with doing both. I genuinely enjoy playing GH and I get paid to do so, so I don't see a reason to stop playing just because I know how to play a "real guitar".

Also, while my accomplishments MAINLY center around GH, I do play many other games. No, I don't play SC, I own it, I know what it's all about because of my friend Geoff, and of course it's a LOT harder than GH, I get that. I don't expect the same respect from gamers that you guys have for SC players, however I have practiced hard, competed a lot, and have put a lot of time into helping the gaming community grow and improve (organizing tournaments, bringing in new sponsors, creating events, charity work involving the gaming companies), and I would like to hope that those things alone are enough to earn at least a couple respect points right there.

I am happy to see Anna in the contest. I've been voting for her and supporting her every day since I saw her name in there. She's def. one of the girls that deserve a shot at this and she's also a personal friend, so of course I'm going to vote for her! I thought the Hot_Bid profile was a troll profile and I was curious as to why a guy was in the contest, but now everything makes sense reading this forum. While I am happy to see you guys being so passionate about supporting those in your community, it is not possible for him to win. In the end these votes are just to get a "top ten" of girls for maxim to look at and consider. The exact number of votes do not matter so "wow girl" as you call her might not win, and Hot_Bid, being a male, will also most likely not win as well.

You guys should also consider this though, while it's all fun and games to have someone like Hot_Bid in the contest, him getting so many votes is really discouraging some of the legit gamers that are female on that website and it's sad to see them give up like that. "This is all a joke, no one is taking this seriously... a GUY has over 1,000 votes!". Can you guys do me a favor and shoot some of your votes to some of the girls while you're on the site? You can vote for more than one person each day. While you're voting for Hot_Bid and Anna please look over some of the girls profiles and give the ones you like some votes too please. You don't have to obviously, but it'd really be a big help.

Thank you all for reading my long ass post. Take care!
http://www.StarSlay3r.com
Kvz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States463 Posts
April 06 2012 00:07 GMT
#728
Am I the only person that thinks that wow Tradechat girl is actually pretty cute lol?
NrG.Kvz
0x64
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Finland4646 Posts
April 06 2012 00:22 GMT
#729
On April 06 2012 09:05 StarSlay3r wrote:
Before you guys accuse me of googling myself, let me say that you linked to my website which left this forum in my "trackback" section, so I saw the post via that. lol

Moving on. Guitar Hero is not as easy as people think. I noticed a lot of people don't really respect guitar hero competitors in general. It's a bit of a bummer because being good at this game requires a lot of hard work and there's a lot more to it technically that people who play casually do not know about, but I'm not going to bore you with the details. Someone mentioned Guitar Freaks, I have been playing that game since 1999. That game is the reason why I play GH and RB. Also, I DO play the guitar for real. I don't see an issue with doing both. I genuinely enjoy playing GH and I get paid to do so, so I don't see a reason to stop playing just because I know how to play a "real guitar".

Also, while my accomplishments MAINLY center around GH, I do play many other games. No, I don't play SC, I own it, I know what it's all about because of my friend Geoff, and of course it's a LOT harder than GH, I get that. I don't expect the same respect from gamers that you guys have for SC players, however I have practiced hard, competed a lot, and have put a lot of time into helping the gaming community grow and improve (organizing tournaments, bringing in new sponsors, creating events, charity work involving the gaming companies), and I would like to hope that those things alone are enough to earn at least a couple respect points right there.

I am happy to see Anna in the contest. I've been voting for her and supporting her every day since I saw her name in there. She's def. one of the girls that deserve a shot at this and she's also a personal friend, so of course I'm going to vote for her! I thought the Hot_Bid profile was a troll profile and I was curious as to why a guy was in the contest, but now everything makes sense reading this forum. While I am happy to see you guys being so passionate about supporting those in your community, it is not possible for him to win. In the end these votes are just to get a "top ten" of girls for maxim to look at and consider. The exact number of votes do not matter so "wow girl" as you call her might not win, and Hot_Bid, being a male, will also most likely not win as well.

You guys should also consider this though, while it's all fun and games to have someone like Hot_Bid in the contest, him getting so many votes is really discouraging some of the legit gamers that are female on that website and it's sad to see them give up like that. "This is all a joke, no one is taking this seriously... a GUY has over 1,000 votes!". Can you guys do me a favor and shoot some of your votes to some of the girls while you're on the site? You can vote for more than one person each day. While you're voting for Hot_Bid and Anna please look over some of the girls profiles and give the ones you like some votes too please. You don't have to obviously, but it'd really be a big help.

Thank you all for reading my long ass post. Take care!


Yup, the awesomeness of Hot_Bid is beyond gender. You should see his video's, all his contribution to the community.
Thumb up for your post.
Hot_Bid is anyway the second best girl on this site after that one cute quiet office girl one member once felt in love (Was it Tlbot or something? and ***tea?, cant remember exactly)
Dump of assembler code from 0xffffffec to 0x64: End of assembler dump.
StorkHwaiting
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States3465 Posts
April 06 2012 00:33 GMT
#730
LOL SO GOOD. HOTBID FOR QUEEN OF GAMER GIRLS!
Rebel_lion
Profile Joined January 2009
United States271 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 00:42:38
April 06 2012 00:33 GMT
#731
The fact that it is maxim should be much more discouraging than Hot-bids 1000+ votes. His profile is the only one that isn't demeaning towards women and thier gaming hobby. just sayin.

Sexy photos totally = mad good at games. ffs
Edit: Toast says it better.
Something witty here....
Mothra
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States1448 Posts
April 06 2012 00:38 GMT
#732
On April 06 2012 09:07 Kvz wrote:
Am I the only person that thinks that wow Tradechat girl is actually pretty cute lol?


Average looking, and the attention whoring is a big minus.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 00:54:41
April 06 2012 00:39 GMT
#733
On April 06 2012 09:05 StarSlay3r wrote:
You guys should also consider this though, while it's all fun and games to have someone like Hot_Bid in the contest, him getting so many votes is really discouraging some of the legit gamers that are female on that website and it's sad to see them give up like that. "This is all a joke, no one is taking this seriously... a GUY has over 1,000 votes!". Can you guys do me a favor and shoot some of your votes to some of the girls while you're on the site? You can vote for more than one person each day. While you're voting for Hot_Bid and Anna please look over some of the girls profiles and give the ones you like some votes too please. You don't have to obviously, but it'd really be a big help.

Thank you all for reading my long ass post. Take care!


First of all, Freddie Wong will always be the #1 GH player in my <3

Second, I disagree with your sentiments here. This contest has nothing to do with getting exposure, or credibility, or anything else for these ladies. This contest is all about the sponsor Virgin Gaming finding some hot chick that they can use in their adverts with the hope that a bunch of stereotypical nerds will drool over them because they are a "gamer". It's demeaning, it's stupid, and frankly as a stereotypical nerd myself I find it rather annoying. Someone earlier brought up the infamous KellyMilkies photo shoot, same principle applies here.

While I respect Anna Prosser and think she has done some amazing work for Esports, this contest isn't about rewarding her for that. It's about making an object out of her and using that to sell shit. Maybe the financial reward and exposure would be good for the individual who wins, but IMO would be a step backwards for women in this industry and in this community. Thus why Hot_Bid is the only rational vote; an absurd candidate for an absurd contest.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Surrealistic
Profile Joined September 2009
311 Posts
April 06 2012 00:43 GMT
#734
On April 06 2012 09:39 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 09:05 StarSlay3r wrote:
You guys should also consider this though, while it's all fun and games to have someone like Hot_Bid in the contest, him getting so many votes is really discouraging some of the legit gamers that are female on that website and it's sad to see them give up like that. "This is all a joke, no one is taking this seriously... a GUY has over 1,000 votes!". Can you guys do me a favor and shoot some of your votes to some of the girls while you're on the site? You can vote for more than one person each day. While you're voting for Hot_Bid and Anna please look over some of the girls profiles and give the ones you like some votes too please. You don't have to obviously, but it'd really be a big help.

Thank you all for reading my long ass post. Take care!


First of all, Freddie Wong will always be the #1 GH player in my <3

Second, I disagree with your sentiments here. This contest has nothing to do with getting exposure, or credibility, or anything else for these ladies. This contest is all about the sponsor Virgin Gaming finding some hot chick that they can use in their adverts with the hope that a bunch of stereotypical nerds will drool them because they are a "gamer". It's demeaning, it's stupid, and frankly as a stereotypical nerd myself I find it rather annoying. Someone earlier brought up the infamous KellyMilkies photo shoot, same principle applies here.

While I respect Anna Prosser and think she has done some amazing work for Esports, this contest isn't about rewarding her for that. It's about making an object out of her and using that to sell shit. Maybe the financial reward and exposure would be good for the individual who wins, but IMO would be a step backwards for women in this industry and in this community. Thus why Hot_Bid is the only rational vote; an absurd candidate for an absurd contest.


Nicely said. Much more eloquent than my planned response. Anyway, if it is a top ten thing where the editors will pick their favourite, then there's no need to worry is there? With the rate of voting at the moment, Anna the clearly top of the list of "Maxim Material". Not exactly a complement, but I guess you do want her to win.
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
April 06 2012 01:02 GMT
#735
"@I_pic_Tradechat Have you ever been to TL.net? That site is just one giant community of trolls. If this contest was held 3 years ago Hot_bod would already have 100k votes. Luckily, its held now while Tl's community is shrinking" oh no you didnt!
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-06 01:05:32
April 06 2012 01:05 GMT
#736
Shrinking since 3 years ago? Say what you will about SC2, but one thing you can't deny is that it has massively increased the population of TL.

Shame it's tarnished the site's reputation.
Remember Violet.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
April 06 2012 01:05 GMT
#737
On April 06 2012 10:02 Endymion wrote:
"@I_pic_Tradechat Have you ever been to TL.net? That site is just one giant community of trolls. If this contest was held 3 years ago Hot_bod would already have 100k votes. Luckily, its held now while Tl's community is shrinking" oh no you didnt!


wtf am i reading
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 06 2012 01:11 GMT
#738
On April 06 2012 10:02 Endymion wrote:
"@I_pic_Tradechat Have you ever been to TL.net? That site is just one giant community of trolls. If this contest was held 3 years ago Hot_bod would already have 100k votes. Luckily, its held now while Tl's community is shrinking" oh no you didnt!


Reply with a link to Intrigue's blog about the correct usage of the word "troll".
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
April 06 2012 01:12 GMT
#739
On April 06 2012 09:39 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 06 2012 09:05 StarSlay3r wrote:
You guys should also consider this though, while it's all fun and games to have someone like Hot_Bid in the contest, him getting so many votes is really discouraging some of the legit gamers that are female on that website and it's sad to see them give up like that. "This is all a joke, no one is taking this seriously... a GUY has over 1,000 votes!". Can you guys do me a favor and shoot some of your votes to some of the girls while you're on the site? You can vote for more than one person each day. While you're voting for Hot_Bid and Anna please look over some of the girls profiles and give the ones you like some votes too please. You don't have to obviously, but it'd really be a big help.

Thank you all for reading my long ass post. Take care!


First of all, Freddie Wong will always be the #1 GH player in my <3

Second, I disagree with your sentiments here. This contest has nothing to do with getting exposure, or credibility, or anything else for these ladies. This contest is all about the sponsor Virgin Gaming finding some hot chick that they can use in their adverts with the hope that a bunch of stereotypical nerds will drool over them because they are a "gamer". It's demeaning, it's stupid, and frankly as a stereotypical nerd myself I find it rather annoying. Someone earlier brought up the infamous KellyMilkies photo shoot, same principle applies here.

While I respect Anna Prosser and think she has done some amazing work for Esports, this contest isn't about rewarding her for that. It's about making an object out of her and using that to sell shit. Maybe the financial reward and exposure would be good for the individual who wins, but IMO would be a step backwards for women in this industry and in this community. Thus why Hot_Bid is the only rational vote; an absurd candidate for an absurd contest.


I agree with TheToast.

I respect your choice to enter this competition, StarSlay3r, but I dislike this style of competitions in general. The prize will be good for whoever wins it, but it will not be a win for female gamers. They won't be taken seriously as a result of this, they'll just be objectified more than already happens. This is a contest aimed at using male desire to sell Virgin Gaming and Maxim products, not promoting femal game players. Frankly, I find it insulting to both genders.

As a female gamer, I will be voting for Hotbid. He is the prettiest princess with the chance to show how much I dislike this competition.

Good luck with your future GH playing.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
April 06 2012 01:15 GMT
#740
friendly reminder to people still voting for the peoples champion to not attempt to spoof your IP for more votes etc. just use your 1 vote per day and be happy, no point running the risk of getting invalidated because of leet haxxoring. although i doubt the people doing the checks will give any fucks/bother to check i dont think people should take the risk.

apart from that just keep voting and support miss orts all the way to the top.
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 318
UpATreeSC 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1434
actioN 455
BeSt 212
Dewaltoss 186
firebathero 95
Zeus 68
Trap 39
Sexy 27
zelot 26
soO 25
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 24
Bale 23
JYJ 20
Shine 17
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7436
qojqva2120
Dendi822
420jenkins159
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1064
Fnx 766
x6flipin430
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6150
crisheroes5211
Liquid`Hasu669
Other Games
Beastyqt679
B2W.Neo631
ceh9500
byalli388
ArmadaUGS165
KnowMe154
C9.Mang0138
Khaldor133
TKL 114
BRAT_OK 76
Trikslyr61
Railgan13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV263
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream122
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH309
• StrangeGG 53
• Reevou 5
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 46
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• blackmanpl 17
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• Nemesis3830
• TFBlade989
Other Games
• Shiphtur331
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
17h 13m
Stellar Fest
19h 13m
The PondCast
1d 16h
OSC
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.