• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:09
CEST 07:09
KST 14:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8796 users

Rockband Mini Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 89 Next
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
September 19 2012 20:42 GMT
#621
V-V-V-V-VOTE COUNT:
austinmcc ( 4 ) HiroPro, iamperfection, mkfuba07, prplhz
marvellosity ( 1 ) Palmar
Mementoss ( 2 ) austinmcc, Hapahauli
prplhz ( 6 ) Ange777, blazinghand, bluelightz , Marvellosity, Mementoss, Zephirdd

Presently, no one is set to be lynched! 20 minutes remain in Day 1 !
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
September 19 2012 20:42 GMT
#622
I'm still in class, but I finally have a chance to post.

I was leaning towards removing my vote before I had to swich classes, but I didn't want to just unvote and leave without having a chance to say why. Most of my arguments for him were addressed with his recent posting. He has become more active and, I may just be easily swayed (hell, I know I am) but he seems sincere in his recent scumhunting.

##Unvote
##Vote prplhz


I actually think that I would be happier with a MMToss lynch, but at the moment the only options appear to be austin and prplhz, and I'm liking austin more right now.
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2012 20:43 GMT
#623
The mind boggles that one of the two leading candidates can say his view on his only read doesn't matter.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 19 2012 20:43 GMT
#624
anyone who's not on the prplhz wagon AND is here, you need to vote prplhz. If you really think he's town, and are like super sure, whatever, but if you have doubt, if you believe he could be scum, then jesus christ man we can't no-lynch D1. No other wagon is crossing the line in the next 15 minutes.

prplhz for D1 lynch. he's worthless scum crap.

kill him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
September 19 2012 20:44 GMT
#625
thank you mkfuba. even if this is just to avert a no-lynch, it's infinitely better than a no-lynch
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 19 2012 20:46 GMT
#626
okay prplhz list of reads:

town:
iamperfection
blazing
zephirdd
hapa
mementoss
palmar

townie/null:
austinmcc
mkfuba07
bluelightz

scummy:
ange777
hiropro

scum:
marv

remember to lynch palmar at lylo
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
September 19 2012 20:46 GMT
#627
On September 20 2012 05:40 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:39 Mementoss wrote:
are we seriously going to let a no lynch happen


thanks for this, very helpful


cool I'd like to point out 3/6 pages of your unhelpful filter right now but I won't

also this lol

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 17 2012 20:58 marvellosity wrote:
Before this starts - gonna try to be somewhat less posty and more thinky this game. Let's see if I succeed.


you failed.


At least we have the 7 votes now for the first time since the start of the game. The resistance on this lynch has been incredible all cycle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 19 2012 20:47 GMT
#628
Oh sheeeet thought we had an extra hour in the day. Catching up in the next minute or two.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 19 2012 20:48 GMT
#629
Why the fuck are we lynching prplhz?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 19 2012 20:49 GMT
#630
i very literally don't know the cases on me were all shit lol
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Ange777
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Germany1164 Posts
September 19 2012 20:49 GMT
#631
@prplhz:

On September 20 2012 05:27 prplhz wrote:
yea marv is best lynch today

also can you tell me why you made a bullshit biased case on me instead of actually saying why the fuck you think i'm scum. the whole thing reeks of "he's scum so i'm just going to read his filter and find random shit and spin it scum", why didn't you just do that with someone else but me? it's just too irrational and i fucking hate it because i can't read this kind of tunneling. like, blazing is legit, but i have no idea about you.

if you say i'm scum because i'm ignoring your "share your scum reads hurr" then i'm going to ignore you for the rest of the game.


What do you want to know? Why I think you are scum? Because I don't see any effort in scum hunting from you. Yeah, you'll mention your case on marv but look how much consent it got in the thread. There are only two people voting for marv: Palmar and you. If your case was that good people would have reconsidered their vote. But instead they aren't because that case is weak. I stated it from the very start that I am suspicious of you for the lack of scum hunting. + Show Spoiler +
On September 18 2012 17:26 Ange777 wrote:
Ok, after reading the thread there are a few matters which strike me.

prplhz

Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 08:54 prplhz wrote:
On September 18 2012 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Also, you literally stopped posting when I posted the case on you, so there's that.

Yea I had just queue a game of DotA2 when you posted it and then I decided that I would rather see how it other people reacted before shooting it down.

I don't really get the first argument. You are saying that my first posts are similar in my scum games, this doesn't make me scum. Then you argue that the first posts themselves have a distinct scummy agenda which is very disputable but more importantly, do you really think that any scum feel the need to push any agenda in their first post? I think that my first post is townie, I think that for all of those scum games you posted. At least the content is townie. Not everything scum posts is scummy.

As for the "He's not quick to vote", no that's right, I didn't vote yet during the first 30 minutes of the game. I think it's a very thin argument that I should be scum because of that. I think I like to play both styles styles of "aggressive" and "careful and prodding" as town, I guess it all depends on what mood I am in.

Anyway, I think your case on me looks townie and with everything else you've posted I'm pretty confident that you're town.




austinmcc, I thought this guy looked really scummy up until this post. It's especially his explanation of that single word "OBVIOUS" that seems very townie to me. It looks like he really thought carefully about my alignment and didn't consider covering his own ass or anything like that. I like that. Townie for now.

Mementoss is a little harder. I think he just voted me because I posted a dumb picture and corrected his grammar. That can be really antagonizing I hate when people do that to me when I make a dumb little mistake. Overall I've got a townie feeling about him.

marvellosity is pretty shabby for now. Show me some of that "thinky" that you promised before the game.

We also need everybody else to join the game and post some more.
Actually I am not that sold on the effort in scum hunting he has done. I was equally suspicious of his first post as the last game I played with him had the exact same kind of starting post. After having defended himself against Blazinghand's case he proceeded to give us 3 town reads and stated that he is suspicious of marv due to the lack of posts. The case generated so much discussion that I find it unlikely that all he gained from it was town reads. Where are your scum reads?


On September 20 2012 05:30 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:22 Ange777 wrote:
EBWODP: Oh and I am still waiting for an answer to this, I don't think I have seen a reply to it yet:

On September 19 2012 20:28 Ange777 wrote:
On September 19 2012 06:54 prplhz wrote:
I have some small reservations with the marvellosity lynch that I can tell you about later but for now he's my top candidate.


So when is it "later"? How do you want to convince us into lynching your allegedly top scum read when you yourself have reservations you are not willing to share with us?


replied to it earlier when marv asked me, i don't like how nobody else is voting marv but it's a minor thing and i'm pretty much at peace with that. he's still best lynch etc.

maybe i should mindlessly call you scum for not reading the thread. i mean at least i have proof of you not reading while you only have my word for it that i didn't read the thread and you can't scum now can you? maybe i should not just read scum into every single one of your posts because it's silly to think that scum are scummy in every post they make. yea i like the latter option better.


My bad, I must have missed it. I apologize.
♥ Sen - 台灣之光 ♥
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 19 2012 20:50 GMT
#632
##Vote austinmcc

I'd much rather lynch mmtoss, but I'll lynch a null read over my town read (prplhz) any da.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 19 2012 20:51 GMT
#633
On September 20 2012 05:49 Ange777 wrote:
@prplhz:

Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:27 prplhz wrote:
yea marv is best lynch today

also can you tell me why you made a bullshit biased case on me instead of actually saying why the fuck you think i'm scum. the whole thing reeks of "he's scum so i'm just going to read his filter and find random shit and spin it scum", why didn't you just do that with someone else but me? it's just too irrational and i fucking hate it because i can't read this kind of tunneling. like, blazing is legit, but i have no idea about you.

if you say i'm scum because i'm ignoring your "share your scum reads hurr" then i'm going to ignore you for the rest of the game.


What do you want to know? Why I think you are scum? Because I don't see any effort in scum hunting from you. Yeah, you'll mention your case on marv but look how much consent it got in the thread. There are only two people voting for marv: Palmar and you. If your case was that good people would have reconsidered their vote. But instead they aren't because that case is weak. I stated it from the very start that I am suspicious of you for the lack of scum hunting. + Show Spoiler +
On September 18 2012 17:26 Ange777 wrote:
Ok, after reading the thread there are a few matters which strike me.

prplhz

Show nested quote +
On September 18 2012 08:54 prplhz wrote:
On September 18 2012 08:37 Blazinghand wrote:
Also, you literally stopped posting when I posted the case on you, so there's that.

Yea I had just queue a game of DotA2 when you posted it and then I decided that I would rather see how it other people reacted before shooting it down.

I don't really get the first argument. You are saying that my first posts are similar in my scum games, this doesn't make me scum. Then you argue that the first posts themselves have a distinct scummy agenda which is very disputable but more importantly, do you really think that any scum feel the need to push any agenda in their first post? I think that my first post is townie, I think that for all of those scum games you posted. At least the content is townie. Not everything scum posts is scummy.

As for the "He's not quick to vote", no that's right, I didn't vote yet during the first 30 minutes of the game. I think it's a very thin argument that I should be scum because of that. I think I like to play both styles styles of "aggressive" and "careful and prodding" as town, I guess it all depends on what mood I am in.

Anyway, I think your case on me looks townie and with everything else you've posted I'm pretty confident that you're town.




austinmcc, I thought this guy looked really scummy up until this post. It's especially his explanation of that single word "OBVIOUS" that seems very townie to me. It looks like he really thought carefully about my alignment and didn't consider covering his own ass or anything like that. I like that. Townie for now.

Mementoss is a little harder. I think he just voted me because I posted a dumb picture and corrected his grammar. That can be really antagonizing I hate when people do that to me when I make a dumb little mistake. Overall I've got a townie feeling about him.

marvellosity is pretty shabby for now. Show me some of that "thinky" that you promised before the game.

We also need everybody else to join the game and post some more.
Actually I am not that sold on the effort in scum hunting he has done. I was equally suspicious of his first post as the last game I played with him had the exact same kind of starting post. After having defended himself against Blazinghand's case he proceeded to give us 3 town reads and stated that he is suspicious of marv due to the lack of posts. The case generated so much discussion that I find it unlikely that all he gained from it was town reads. Where are your scum reads?


Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:30 prplhz wrote:
On September 20 2012 05:22 Ange777 wrote:
EBWODP: Oh and I am still waiting for an answer to this, I don't think I have seen a reply to it yet:

On September 19 2012 20:28 Ange777 wrote:
On September 19 2012 06:54 prplhz wrote:
I have some small reservations with the marvellosity lynch that I can tell you about later but for now he's my top candidate.


So when is it "later"? How do you want to convince us into lynching your allegedly top scum read when you yourself have reservations you are not willing to share with us?


replied to it earlier when marv asked me, i don't like how nobody else is voting marv but it's a minor thing and i'm pretty much at peace with that. he's still best lynch etc.

maybe i should mindlessly call you scum for not reading the thread. i mean at least i have proof of you not reading while you only have my word for it that i didn't read the thread and you can't scum now can you? maybe i should not just read scum into every single one of your posts because it's silly to think that scum are scummy in every post they make. yea i like the latter option better.


My bad, I must have missed it. I apologize.

didn't read lol

because i'm dead

so i'm just gonna enjoy trolling for 10 mins

blazing worst player in this game but i'm probably just mad

ange777 needs to stop tunneling for no reason

hiropro had some good reasons to be against my lynch but i think it's weird he wasn't more vocal about it but maybe he was and i didn't catch it
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2012 20:51 GMT
#634
On September 20 2012 05:46 Mementoss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2012 05:40 marvellosity wrote:
On September 20 2012 05:39 Mementoss wrote:
are we seriously going to let a no lynch happen


thanks for this, very helpful


cool I'd like to point out 3/6 pages of your unhelpful filter right now but I won't

also this lol

+ Show Spoiler +
On September 17 2012 20:58 marvellosity wrote:
Before this starts - gonna try to be somewhat less posty and more thinky this game. Let's see if I succeed.


you failed.


At least we have the 7 votes now for the first time since the start of the game. The resistance on this lynch has been incredible all cycle.


it is overmatched by the rest of my filter with helpful input, unlike yours.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 19 2012 20:52 GMT
#635
also i miscounted votes lol i thought we were 13 and palmar+hapa would bring austin to 7 and i could only get 6 but apparently i counted wrong and now i'm dead because i thought i was safe and that i could not give a shit about the game for 10 mins and i didn't want to give a shit about a game full of text walls and dumb
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2012 20:53 GMT
#636
On September 20 2012 05:48 Hapahauli wrote:
Why the fuck are we lynching prplhz?


because he refuses to be held accountable for his read on me by answering anything to do with my play since he committed his vote on me.

This in addition to his weak swap to vote on austin.

All we're left with on prplhz is a non-case on Ange and his refusal to elaborate on his only scumread.

That's why
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
September 19 2012 20:54 GMT
#637
Fuck this I'm claiming.

Prplhz is my mason buddy

That much should be obvious for how much I've been defending him all game.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 19 2012 20:54 GMT
#638
fuck it guys

i'm the vigilante

i can shoot someone tonight
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
September 19 2012 20:55 GMT
#639
don't listen to him, i'm the vigilante
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 19 2012 20:55 GMT
#640
ahahahahahaa
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 89 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 278
Mind 65
Bale 27
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g7421
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft618
C9.Mang0278
Sick154
ViBE133
febbydoto19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick721
BasetradeTV171
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush1026
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 51m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 51m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.