• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9732 users

Wheel of Fortune Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 57 58 59 Next
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
April 21 2012 04:19 GMT
#41
/out sorry, just realized an insane amount of girlfriend agro is coming my way and my birthday next friday wont allow me to play this one out as well or actively as I would like.

<3 WBG I hope this is the best game ever
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 21 2012 04:40 GMT
#42
sorry to hear that, have fun with the girl/your birthday!
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 05:17:42
April 21 2012 05:11 GMT
#43
Can I join
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
April 21 2012 05:49 GMT
#44
since theres room, ofc
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 21 2012 07:11 GMT
#45
/in
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
April 21 2012 08:35 GMT
#46
/in
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 21 2012 08:45 GMT
#47
Roles will be going out now and the game will start in 12 hours and 15 minutes.

If you would still like to play in the game, please /in after this post and send me a PM detailing why I should include you. I will sort logistics between the players and those italicized in the signup list.


sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 21 2012 10:23 GMT
#48
Hey, anyone wanna hydra with me? I wanna play too =(
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 21 2012 10:33 GMT
#49
I've made a small setup tweak and have changed the doctor possibility to jailor, to reduce the possibility of a follow-the-cop situation. This was a change I overlooked in my haste. Apologies for that.

If you have any concerns, particularly balance concerns, about the setup, feel free to PM me.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 11:32:58
April 21 2012 11:23 GMT
#50
Role PMs have been sent out and the game will commence in less than 10 hours and 40 minutes from the time of this post.

If you have any questions or last minute concerns, please PM me. Until the game starts and the daypost has been created, if you are a player please refrain from posting in the thread. If you would like to observe the game, please PM me with a request for the observer quicktopic.

No information about the setup nor role assignments will be given to anyone at any time for any reason during the game.

Any attempts at cheating, which include, but are not limited to, the posting of host PMs, the faking of host PMs, comparison of role PM wording, and anything included in the cheating and rules sections of the OP are expressly forbidden and will bet met with harsh consequences.

This is your final warning.


Toadesstern and sandroba have requested to play under one account this game. They will function as one person unless there is an objection.

If anyone objects to this, please PM me immediately. If there are no objections by the daypost, then sandroba and Toadesstern will play under one shared account which will be publicly announced both in the signup post and in the daypost.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
April 21 2012 18:14 GMT
#51
grrrrr... too late.
'better still, a satisfied man'
SamuelLJackson
Profile Joined December 2011
223 Posts
April 21 2012 21:01 GMT
#52
WBG made me post. This is the hydra Sandro and I am going to use.
Just so you know.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 21 2012 21:14 GMT
#53
/in
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 21 2012 21:14 GMT
#54
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 21 2012 21:50 GMT
#55
LOL
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 22:05:57
April 21 2012 22:04 GMT
#56
Spin 1


[image loading]


Welcome to Wheel of Fortune! I'm your host, wherebugsgo. Today, we have a real special edition for you all at home and in our studio audience!

13 special contestants have been chosen to participate in this extended Special Spin Edition! In today's airing of the show, we've departed from the show's roots and are exploring a new world of Wheel Reality! The rules are quite straightforward and simple, and have been already explained to the contestants.

Essentially, all they have to do is solve the puzzle before our hidden team of staff in the contestant roster do! Since we're quite short on time, I'll let our contestants do the talking. Please give a warm welcome to our 13 contestants!

(player names are called)

[speaker crackles]

*ahem* I have been informed that there are actually FOURTEEN contestants! Nevertheless, our one dual contestant is SamuelLJackson, a fusion of Toadesstern and sandroba thanks to modern surgery.

Alrighty, everyone! You have until the commercial break to determine who to vote off the show first.

Day 1 begins. You all have 48 hours to play scrabble do the mafias. Voting is mandatory, but you may vote for a no-lynch by voting ##no-lynch. The game runs on a majority voting system.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 21 2012 22:08 GMT
#57
Hey guys I predict that Ace will come in here and advocate a random lynch based on sports results because day1 is always a crap shoot anyway. I'm going to disagree with that sentiment.

SamuelLJackson needs to sign their posts and you need to show that you're actually two people playing for town. You're likely going to be the strongest town player and I expect that to show in your play and I'm gonna complain about any weird stuff from you because, no.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
April 21 2012 22:15 GMT
#58
On April 22 2012 07:08 prplhz wrote:
SamuelLJackson needs to sign their posts and you need to show that you're actually two people playing for town. You're likely going to be the strongest town player and I expect that to show in your play and I'm gonna complain about any weird stuff from you because, no.

Not following, why do they need to sign their posts? Doesn´t that defeat the point of having a hydra-account?
:3
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
April 21 2012 22:17 GMT
#59
Uh, because then we know who said what, duh. Do you have a problem with them signing their posts?

When I say "need" I don't mean that it's a game rule or anything, it's just something I want them to do to show transparency. Otherwise there can be big discussion about "Oh, not that wasn't be that was him who said that I don't know what it's about". Signing posts is never going to hurt anyone and it might prevent a great deal of confusion so they're going to sign their posts.

Agree?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
April 21 2012 22:27 GMT
#60
On April 22 2012 07:17 prplhz wrote:
Uh, because then we know who said what, duh. Do you have a problem with them signing their posts?

When I say "need" I don't mean that it's a game rule or anything, it's just something I want them to do to show transparency. Otherwise there can be big discussion about "Oh, not that wasn't be that was him who said that I don't know what it's about". Signing posts is never going to hurt anyone and it might prevent a great deal of confusion so they're going to sign their posts.

Agree?

Partly agree. It´s good in most situations to know who said what, because otherwise it´s impossible to read their play due to old games. On the other hand, just like in Couples Therapy Mafia, they are both responsible for what the other one do. They can´t blame the other player, so most of the time I´ll ignore who said what.
:3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 57 58 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 297
Mind 63
Bale 32
sorry 15
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm217
League of Legends
JimRising 765
Other Games
summit1g7837
Coldzera 730
WinterStarcraft596
C9.Mang0303
Sick120
febbydoto14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick761
BasetradeTV210
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2145
League of Legends
• Rush1285
Other Games
• Shiphtur593
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 14m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 14m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 14m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.