• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7739 users

Nominate Someone to Win a Beta Key - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 16 2010 14:53 GMT
#41
On April 16 2010 23:47 Sadistx wrote:
I would like to nominate Vestige, our protoss player from CPL team Pokecraft. ^_^
Thanks for carrying us into the playoffs mate :>

Seconded!!!
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
madnessman
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States1581 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 14:55:20
April 16 2010 14:53 GMT
#42
I hate to do this I'm going to selfish and nominate myself since I'm dying to actually play SC2. I've never touched a computer with SC2 on it yet. Sad. I'm probably the D-rank player with the most playing experience. I've been playing SC for a while. I'm not sure if this is a good indicator of how long I've been playing SC but my BW cd is labelled 1.04. It's OK though. I'm going to be the first Singaporean SC2 bonjwa for sure. If I do get decent at SC2 I'll start streaming and recording FPVODs/tutorials to help the community.

And I second FuDDx's nomination if he really doesn't have a key or an account to borrow yet. He's pretty awesome.

EDIT: 2 beta keys below me? jealous jealous jealous
CapO
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States1615 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 14:54:37
April 16 2010 14:54 GMT
#43
i have a question, i just checked my email and apparently i have received 2 beta keys from blizzard, and it says if i don't have a b.net account, i need to go to eu.battle.net and then create one. am i able to use the key for any b.net account for any region that i wanna play in? say, if i create an account under kr.battle.net, can the key be used for asia?
SNSD fan
nataziel
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Australia1455 Posts
April 16 2010 14:55 GMT
#44
If Kona doesn't have a beta key yet definitely give him one, he's contributed so much to this site in the short time he's been here, he definitely deserves it. I wish I could speak korean half as well as him, though him being a native speaker kinda kills that dream haha

If neverGG doesn't have one yet she definitely needs one as well, she's given so much to this community and it'd be great to give her something back for what she's done. Who knows, this may just spur her back into action and give us all more wonderful photos

As cliche and dishonest it feels I also really would like to nominate myself, as I have such an interest and drive in seeing ESPORTS thrive, especially in the west. I basically started learning Korean at university just so I could get involved in the ESPORTS scene and that is one of my major goals when I graduate, to become a liaison between the Korean scene and the west, to bridge the scenes of all countries so we can grow the community. (I really wish I graduated this year so I could be in place just in time to see SC2 released) I feel like I'm missing out on an important part of the evolution of the scene, big names will be made even now in the beta, and I'd like the opportunity to be a part of that experience. Considering the large amount of money flying around at the moment just consider what it's going to be like when SC2 is actually released, this game is going to explode and we need people who are passionate about the scene to be in place to guide the development of ESPORTS. If I got a beta key you'd probably destroy my academic record but that's a risk I'm willing to take because I care about this game and this community. I'd been lurking for about a year before I made this account and I'm just amazed at seeing how the scene has exploded with first the announcement of SC2 and then the release of the beta in particular. Jaedong says it best when he says "I love TeamLiquid!"
u gotta sk8
Sandrosuperstar
Profile Joined November 2009
Sweden525 Posts
April 16 2010 14:56 GMT
#45
On April 16 2010 23:25 iLoveKT wrote:
I nominate Scara. KT fanboys fo life!!!

p.s. give me a friend invite k?


I nominate this guy cos' hes unselfish and luvs KT !!!! :D
I'm homo for Lomo, gay for GGplay, but at the end of the day I put my dong in Lee Jaedong
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 15:00:13
April 16 2010 14:59 GMT
#46
Konadora
Roffles
Mystlord


Give it to all of these.
KTY
albis
Profile Joined January 2010
United States652 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 15:01:42
April 16 2010 14:59 GMT
#47
i nominate myself because im tired of begging to play other ppls accnts, getting them high ranks simply because i understand macro and making alot of stuff. best day9 advice ever. i want to get my own account so i can start working out how to exactly defend with the least amount of units while expanding, ie zvp 3hat bw style
got a friend from 60-11 in plat rank first day he let me play it. so i want to grind out and start getting to play with better people

edt: and agreed^ get kondr/myst/roff keys if they don't
every punch is thrown with bad intentions with the speed of a devil
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
April 16 2010 15:01 GMT
#48
On April 16 2010 23:59 Xxio wrote:
Konadora
Roffles
Mystlord


Give it to [strike]one[/strike] all of these.


I nominate any of those 3 who don't have a key as well, I think the other main streamers already have a key, but if not I nominate them too!
No I'm never serious.
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 16 2010 15:01 GMT
#49
I also nominate lordweird, sharing mine with him a bit starting yesterday, but he's cool IMO
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
April 16 2010 15:01 GMT
#50
i nominate blog rating #1 fuddx

because he made balloon animals and did magic tricks for us at blizzcon and he has a kickass family and cute kids
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Grumdig
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 15:07:11
April 16 2010 15:02 GMT
#51
I would like to nominate myself for a chance to win a Starcraft 2 beta key. I'm not the best player and hopefully not the worst. I've been opted in since day one, I've seen hundreds of keys given away and tried for every single one that I thought I could win.

Many of my friend have won and I would love to be able to play this game along with them. I watch streams, I read all I can, I do everything I can to get better at this game short of being able to play it myself.

I feel I represent the middle of the pack. I'm not fast enough to win typing races to enter keys. I'm not educated in the right fields to win keys in R1CH's give aways. I feel that keys have always been given out to the best and I suppose that to be just.

The reason I feel I should have a beta key isn't because I feel I can give any of the pros lessons on how to be more gosu but I do feel like I could be a good stepping stone for new players to learn from. The missing link if you will. It's near impossible to go from noob to pro just by watching the pros. I feel like I could be a more erect version on the evolution chart that a new comer could see and learn from on the course of being a great Starcraft 2 player.

To inform you that I'm not a complete noob. I've competed in games since the age of 8. I played every Blizzard RTS among many others. I still compete in many games out side of RTS and I would love to add Starcraft 2 to that list because I feel that I could be a very good player.
intrigue
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Washington, D.C9935 Posts
April 16 2010 15:02 GMT
#52
joining the fudd bandwagon shamelessly
Moderatorsloppy little slug
mangomango
Profile Joined September 2009
United States265 Posts
April 16 2010 15:03 GMT
#53
I nominate my children. As I said in my other post. I want to play but they are tearing the paint off the walls.
Husky: Every drone you lose is like a needle in the eye. Nony: probes win $10k (Earn it! Idra Fighting) :P
MentsCraftily
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada5 Posts
April 16 2010 15:04 GMT
#54
As a longtime lurker who's had to overcome crippling social phobias simply to register and post here, I nominate myself.

Please, no one make direct eye contact...

disco
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Netherlands1667 Posts
April 16 2010 15:06 GMT
#55
On April 16 2010 23:53 Pokebunny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2010 23:47 Sadistx wrote:
I would like to nominate Vestige, our protoss player from CPL team Pokecraft. ^_^
Thanks for carrying us into the playoffs mate :>

Seconded!!!

Thirdedredrded. I like vestige.
this game is a fucking jokie
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
April 16 2010 15:06 GMT
#56
Fuddx,Konadora and Mystlord
their blog, translation and stream a priceless resource for TL.
Terran
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
April 16 2010 15:07 GMT
#57
lol, nominate? what is this, a popularity contest? absolutely. are you missing highschool?
since 98'
LarJarsE
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1378 Posts
April 16 2010 15:07 GMT
#58
On April 17 2010 00:06 Caphe wrote:
Fuddx,Konadora and Mystlord
their blog, translation and stream a priceless resource for TL.


but i would say mystlord has done alot for TL. always streaming pro matches and translating
since 98'
Aim Here
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Scotland672 Posts
April 16 2010 15:09 GMT
#59
I nominate I10f or any other regular translators if any of them don't have a key yet.
Deleted User 48059
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
86 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-16 15:17:10
April 16 2010 15:09 GMT
#60
I guess I nominate myself, because my degree has kind of fallen apart around me (protip: Theoretical Physics is a bitch), the girl I like is seeing one of my mates, I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life, and frankly, a Beta key might cheer me up a bit.

Cheers,

Kev

edit: I would of course stream my (comically low-skill) games for the amusement of TL.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 27 28 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 149
ZombieGrub69
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14782
Calm 1716
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
Dota 2
febbydoto28
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4691
Liquid`Hasu647
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1889
shahzam610
WinterStarcraft353
RotterdaM333
C9.Mang0283
ToD272
Dewaltoss57
JuggernautJason47
summit1g0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1202
Other Games
• imaqtpie973
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 51m
INu's Battles
13h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.