• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:01
CEST 10:01
KST 17:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9046 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 49 Next All
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 06 2012 22:42 GMT
#521
On March 07 2012 07:32 Paperscraps wrote: The bolded part is a question to you? Was Decon wrong in calling you scum?

Now that right there is a stupid question I have made it clear all game long that I am just your regular townie, which given my game history is a refreshing change. Decon being wrong does not make him scum.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 06 2012 22:47 GMT
#522
I find it hard to believe that Decon would be the first on Sandroba D2 if he was scum. Was it that obvious Sandroba was going down Day 2 even before the votes started?
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 06 2012 22:48 GMT
#523
On March 07 2012 06:58 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 15:55 Adam4167 wrote:
I don't push cases at night time, unless its so close to the deadline that mafia cant shoot me for it.

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2012 21:21 Adam4167 wrote:
There's really no way to know which it is until morning. Even then, there's situations where it could be ambiguous.

Why you such a downer this game Adam? I don't think I have ever seen someone get shot for posting at night. All you are doing is refusing to contribute behind a weak excuse. The sandoba shot is the one thing we have right now that can help provide some useful information. Of course the conclusions have to be tentative but we can still work it out based on his posting. I think my logic is clear and fairly robust. Besides if there was one thing you could comment on that would surely not get you shot it would be the dead guy. You're avoiding posting, why?


I said right at the beginning that I will only be contributing where I see it relevant, not just for the sake of it.

I disagree that we can get anything useful out of sandroba or his actions. It boils down to complete speculation as to his motives and mindset. As I have no idea what those are, trying to speculate setup from mafia motives and strategies is a complete waste of time.

I am not avoiding posting, I am avoiding irrelevant and speculative posts.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 06 2012 23:35 GMT
#524
@prob as soon as i can get on comp I'll reply to your case. Fucking hard to do it on an iPad.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:03 GMT
#525
bluelightz I swear your as useless as Seal is to his team....
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2012 00:05 GMT
#526
I am a soft kitty
Computer says mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:05 GMT
#527
palmar knock knock
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2012 00:07 GMT
#528
sometimes I just wanna cuddle
Computer says mafia
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:12 GMT
#529
Poll: ♦♣◘7○♠☻)♥

omg i can vote (3)
 
75%

2 (1)
 
25%

1 (0)
 
0%

3 (0)
 
0%

4 total votes

Your vote: ♦♣◘7○♠☻)♥

(Vote): 1
(Vote): 2
(Vote): 3
(Vote): omg i can vote


Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 07 2012 00:13 GMT
#530
On March 07 2012 09:05 Palmar wrote:
I am a soft kitty

Clearly this game is playing tricks on my mind.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 07 2012 00:14 GMT
#531
lol
Computer says mafia
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 00:17 GMT
#532
ROFL Snarfs on the ball

Palmar needs a hug but it is a long way to go for me. Can I send a hug through the internet or is that just weaksauce?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 00:19 GMT
#533
I voted 2.

I like even numbers and being the only even prime, 2 has to get my vote.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:22 GMT
#534
Palmar
Do you think that's a valid question Probulous? Do you honestly think I would scumslip?


you see, until you start making sense rgTS, I don't value your opinions.


I think that analysis is surprisingly bad deconduo. Why is it so bad? Can you explain that to me?

. For example, you're being massively dumb and saying LAL is stupid when it isn't (I'm not going to argue this, I'm right).

No clue about the rest really. Toast and Pandain and anyone else I might be forgetting, but if I forget you it's because your content has been worthless so far. So take it as an insult please.


Cause I want to lynch sandroba you dumbass. Don't be thick.



are you dumb? do you need obvious information spoonfed to you?



how the fuck would I know jackal?

What I'm pretty certain of is that he's not town.


No let's lynch Deconduo for being an asshole to me when I'm right and he's wrong.



Adam, why did you disagree with me? Do you think I'm dumb?


and my favorite

There is no sensible reason to disbelieve pandain's claim
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 00:25 GMT
#535
That's a big post, what's it say?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:26 GMT
#536
On March 07 2012 08:35 Bluelightz wrote:
@prob as soon as i can get on comp I'll reply to your case. Fucking hard to do it on an iPad.


On March 02 2012 10:19 Bluelightz wrote:
I could see Pandain as scum, I'll explain later, I can't explain now cuz I got school work tho.



On March 04 2012 10:15 Bluelightz wrote:
I was sleeping bro, I'm gonna get on my comp first though to explain it.


On March 05 2012 10:05 Bluelightz wrote:
I'm here guys, but im at school so can't post most of what I want to post till maybe later.

I'm gonna unvote AKCT for now.

##Unvote: A Killer Cuppa Tea


On March 05 2012 12:35 Bluelightz wrote:


Again no time wil post in like 2 hours maybe.

Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 07 2012 00:31 GMT
#537
On March 07 2012 09:03 Pandain wrote:
bluelightz I swear your as useless as Seal is to his team....

If you are referring to nshs.seal I will destroy you
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 00:31 GMT
#538
I see you have a full grasp of the quoting function. Whilst this is a useful skill to have it would be more beneficial if you made a point. If this continues you will be guilty of spamming which is highly ironic given your first post.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:43 GMT
#539
On March 07 2012 09:31 Probulous wrote:
I see you have a full grasp of the quoting function. Whilst this is a useful skill to have it would be more beneficial if you made a point. If this continues you will be guilty of spamming which is highly ironic given your first post.

Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 00:48 GMT
#540
Ok I guess that was hypocritical, my bad. I still fail to see your point. Bluelightz always lurks he can't help it. Maybe it is an addiction or some kind of phobia but I have yet to see a game where he contributes. The difference here is that he has specific things to respond to that he is ignoring.

Palmar on the other hand can go from one liners to decent cases. He doesn't have a set style. As for your favourite quote of his

Should we just not believe any claims? I agree with his logic that there was no reason not to believe you. AKCT was suspicious and you made it clear you thought so before you claimed. It is far more likely that you were telling the truth than you were lying in an attempt to trap him. Turns out we were wrong but that doesn't make the logic bad.

Again, if you have a point, make it because right now you are just being annoying.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1336
BeSt 312
Soulkey 217
Soma 194
sorry 128
Mind 73
Bale 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
soO 15
ZergMaN 14
[ Show more ]
ZerO 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 604
Counter-Strike
edward185
Other Games
summit1g10241
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0259
Sick219
ZerO(Twitch)0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick699
BasetradeTV228
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2200
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 59m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.