• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:24
CEST 10:24
KST 17:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9110 users

Mr. Wiggles Mini Mafia II - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 49 Next All
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:50 GMT
#541
Lol I was making fun of palmar for being a dick all the time, and bluelightz for always having to "i'll post later".

Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 00:54 GMT
#542
See that is why you need to make your point clear. Didn't seem funny to me and I have a fucked up sense of humour. Whilst I have, I assume you still think Bluelightz is scum? Anyone else?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 00:59 GMT
#543
Palmar is town or badass sk. Jackal COULD be SK but I'm leaning towards not. He's definitely not playing pro town....

bluelightz/adam/jackal one or more of them is mafia.
A Killer Cuppa Tea
Profile Joined December 2011
97 Posts
March 07 2012 02:21 GMT
#544
On March 07 2012 09:59 Pandain wrote:
Palmar is town or badass sk. Jackal COULD be SK but I'm leaning towards not. He's definitely not playing pro town....

bluelightz/adam/jackal one or more of them is mafia.


IMO

Adam > Bluelightz > Jackal

order of scumminess
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 02:30 GMT
#545
Prob to Bluelightz: Come out come out where-ever you are. I knowed you around cause I seed you posting elsewhere.

Bluelightz to Prob: ...

Prob to Bluelightz: *swings mighty hammer of the gods squishing him into sticky bloo goo*

Prob
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
March 07 2012 02:45 GMT
#546
Im in the car ffor an hour if wiggles isn't around I'll make post then don't go crazy
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 02:46 GMT
#547
On March 07 2012 11:30 Probulous wrote:
Prob to Bluelightz: Come out come out where-ever you are. I knowed you around cause I seed you posting elsewhere.

Bluelightz to Prob: ...

Prob to Bluelightz: *swings mighty hammer of the gods squishing him into sticky bloo goo*

Prob


Before anyone claims this is me implying Bluelightz is blue and I want to kill him, I would point out that his name is Bluelightz. Don't derp people, it's bad for your health. I am serious though, he posted in the Kaller game and has decided to avoid this thread. If he turns out to be town this game, than I will vote for him on Day 1 whenever we meet again. This shit is crazy.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 02:49 GMT
#548
On March 07 2012 11:45 Mattchew wrote:
Im in the car ffor an hour if wiggles isn't around I'll make post then don't go crazy


Pfft where is the commitment? I can't believe you haven't built yourself a hands-free voice recognition based dictation plugin for your car radio combined with a mobile wifi satellite to ensure we have our night post on time. It's just not good enough.

Yes I have no idea about technology stuff...
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 07 2012 02:51 GMT
#549
Day post coming up in 10 minutes.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
March 07 2012 03:01 GMT
#550
Day 3: Bloodying the Waters
[image loading]

The sharks followed lazily beneath the shadow of the SS Qatol. Over the last few days, they had been fed generously by the bodies that had fallen into the sea, and summarily into their jaws. Now, they waited patiently again for their next meal.

They were soon rewarded, as first the body of Jackal58, who had had his throat slit with a cutlass fell into the water, and was quickly devoured. Several hours later, Palmar followed him into the depths, with a pistol shot lodged in his brain. The sharks consumed him as well, and were dissapointed that no more corpses came to them before the sun rose.

Palmar the Watcher has been shot in the face!
Jackal58 the Townie has had his throat slit!


Day 3 has begun! You have until 12 KST 48 hours from now to vote for the lynch!
you gotta dance
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 07 2012 03:02 GMT
#551
I shot Jackal58.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 07 2012 03:03 GMT
#552
Ooooooh. Chum!!!!!!!!!!!
Life can only kill you once.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 03:08 GMT
#553
Well we're fucked

Bluelightz I am coming for you. You don't get by with your lurking and such nonsense anymore.

##vote Bluelightz

Adam, now that night is over and you are safe in your cosy little house, where is this analysis you were so scared of showing? You never even posted before the deadline which means your excuse of not wanting to die is just that, an excuse.

On a separate note, Vig anyone? If there is no claim we can be pretty sure there is a serial killer (2 KP). I can see a Vig shooting Jackal (maybe) but not Palmar. He was pretty clearly town after he pushed sandroba so early. Combined with the Sandroba claim I think we can be pretty sure there is a SK.

Is there anyone else here?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 07 2012 03:10 GMT
#554
On March 07 2012 12:02 Paperscraps wrote:
I shot Jackal58.


Uhhh, I am Vigilante. Although I guess I used a knife on Jackal instead of a high-powered rifle.
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 03:12 GMT
#555
On March 07 2012 12:02 Paperscraps wrote:
I shot Jackal58.


Why? I mean I know he was lurking and stuff but to shoot him on Night 2 is adventurous to say the least. Why didn't you claim your shot before the deadline?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Paperscraps
Profile Joined March 2010
United States639 Posts
March 07 2012 03:13 GMT
#556
Because I like surprises!
"Because in the end, the only way we can measure the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others.” - David Gale
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 03:24 GMT
#557
Yeah I don't like that. You were on the scummy list of a few people and so were unlikely to be shot overnight. There are plenty of others who you could have pushed to lynch today and saved your shot for tonight when you have more information. I wouldn't put it past you as scum to claim your shot as a vigilante shot and try to coast on that. I'll wait and see what others have to say because I was pretty convinced we have a SK. It lines up with sandroba's claim and just makes mores sense to me than you being a vig who shot Jackal. I'll keep an open mind for the moment.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 03:34 GMT
#558
#vote Paperscraps
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
March 07 2012 03:42 GMT
#559
Knowing Palmar's role now from his posts I see the following

Option 1 - Night 1 he watched someone and got nothing.
His first reaction after the night is to say to Decon "I will make sure you die this game." But then he straight up votes for AKCT after Pandain's claim and goes on to vote for Sandroba. Now given RG was shot by mafia (I think we all agree on that at least) if he watched RG, then he would have no reason to believe Pandain's claim unless AKCT was the shooter. If ACKT was the shooter then he wouldn't have changed his vote. So I don't think he watched RG night 1. He also didn't push anyone really hard except sandroba.

Option 2 - He watched sandroba and saw no hit
Now if we assume he was watching sandroba his insistence on lynching sandroba would make sense if he knew that sandroba was lying. But then again he didn't push for sandroba's lynch very hard. This in particular
yeah I'm still fine with killing sandroba.
Pandain is dumb, but he's probably town. Doesn't say anything about AKCT's alignment really. But hey who cares.
##Vote Sandroba
doesn't read like someone convinced 100% of sandroba's guilt. Especially not a Palmar. So I don't think he watched sandroba. If he did he would either have seen who shot him (real claim) or he would have pushed for the sandroba lynch harder (fake claim).

Maybe I am WIFOMing myself but I think this is useful information. Anyone else have any ideas about this.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
March 07 2012 03:48 GMT
#560
this seems set up. Claim immediately after, because you like "suprises?" When your already under suspicion? Yeah, no.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 49 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1155
BeSt 324
Soma 239
Soulkey 233
sorry 156
Larva 101
Mind 67
Bale 24
ZerO 23
soO 23
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm202
League of Legends
JimRising 579
Counter-Strike
edward123
Other Games
summit1g8948
singsing943
Coldzera 691
WinterStarcraft672
Sick197
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick712
BasetradeTV218
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2230
League of Legends
• Jankos1411
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 36m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 36m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 36m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 36m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.