• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:01
CEST 15:01
KST 22:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7768 users

TL Mafia L - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 220 Next
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 13 2012 02:50 GMT
#421
The setup is complete. New roles have been added (some have been changed) as well as a Mafia KP formula. Role PMs will be sent out shortly.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
January 13 2012 02:53 GMT
#422
the observer qt is up. PM me if you are interested.
Moderator
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
January 13 2012 03:01 GMT
#423
Neat. Change the game around after it's too late to leave.
Cheese is good for you!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
January 13 2012 03:01 GMT
#424
Sweet.

Zona has granted me his blessings to participate in this game as well as Purgatory.
Life can only kill you once.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 13 2012 03:04 GMT
#425
On January 13 2012 12:01 Scamp wrote:
Neat. Change the game around after it's too late to leave.

Actually it's starting tonight and will run for 48 hours since it shouldn't be more than an hour left in setting up.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
January 13 2012 04:17 GMT
#426
/confirm
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
January 13 2012 04:18 GMT
#427
/confirm
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 13 2012 04:20 GMT
#428
/confirm!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 13 2012 04:22 GMT
#429
On January 13 2012 12:04 flamewheel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 12:01 Scamp wrote:
Neat. Change the game around after it's too late to leave.

Actually it's starting tonight and will run for 48 hours since it shouldn't be more than an hour left in setting up.


Almost done with typing up the Day 1 post. I'm super excited for this game, guys!
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 13 2012 04:28 GMT
#430
Note: sending out 50 PMs at once kills your computer.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
January 13 2012 04:40 GMT
#431
/confirm

damn there will be some pms in this game

You may two of these four powers during the game
use?
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
January 13 2012 04:40 GMT
#432
/confirm
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 13 2012 04:40 GMT
#433
[image loading]
TL Mafia L: Day 1 Start

Dawn was breaking over the horizon, and the windows of the office buildings reflected the blood red of the morning. Qatol was sifting through his papers and files, drinking his coffee to stay focused, and trying to get his opening statement ready for Ver’s defence. He couldn’t help but wonder why he had ever become a lawyer in the first place. The son of a bitch stole 50 grand worth of jewelery, and there’s mounds of evidence against him. How the hell am I supposed to defend this case...and where is jcarlsoniv? He should have been back here with Ver half an our ago...

Just as he had finished the thought, Qatol heard shouts and what sounded like fighting and glass breaking outside of his office. As he rose to find out what was happening, Ver bursts into the office, his shirt torn and blood dripping from his hands. “Jcarlsoniv is dead! Blood was everywhere, I couldn’t stop it. Help me, Qatol. He’s coming...”

Qatol did all he could to calm himself and figure out what needed to be done. “Who’s coming?” His vision was shifting from hazy to focused very rapidly, and his heart was pounding in his ears.

“Flamewheel...”

No, it can’t be possible. He’s locked away in the highest security prison in the land. There’s no way he could have escaped. And yet, Qatol couldn’t even convince himself. When he had gotten to the offices last night, he had noticed an unmarked van in the parking lot, but he was too busy worrying about Ver’s case to think anything of it. A rush of dread pumped through Qatol as he realized that he had recognized the man in the driver’s seat. “No...”

The shadow stepped through the doorway as Qatol reached for the gun in his desk. When he looked up, Ver was falling forward, a knife lodged into his neck, severing his spinal chord. His vision was swimming, but the figure in front of him was unmistakable. Flamewheel was towering over Ver’s corpse, that crazed grin on his face as always.

“What’s the matter, Qatol, feeling a little lightheaded? Oh don’t worry, that’s probably the poison kicking into your system. I slipped some into your morning coffee. You’ll be dead quite soon. Oh, but don’t look so surprised to see me. I’ve been on the streets for the last month. Turns out ‘high security prisons’ aren’t all that difficult to break out of when you’ve got friends on the security staff. I really wasn’t too keen on spending 50 years there anyway, the beds were just horrid.”

Qatol did his best trying to understand what was happening. Did he say poison? It can’t be... But at the same time, he knew something was terribly wrong with him. He was flushed, his heart racing, and he couldn’t see anything clearly. He raised his gun towards the shadow in front of him. “Why...why are you doing this?”

“Qatol, put the gun down, you have no chance of hitting anything you intend to in your current state. And don’t be ridiculous, you know the answer to that question. You’re the reason I was being put away for murder. Your defense was terrible, the evidence was so weak. And you just rolled over and let them take me. But, you see, ever since I’ve been on the streets, I’ve been planning a little heist. The very same heist that Ver here pulled off. That was MY money, and you know that if I had done it I would have pulled it off without a hitch. When I heard that you were defending him, oh-ho that was just too good of a chance to pass up. As for your friend jcarlsoniv out in the hall...yes, well he was just a means to an end; just an unfortunate happenstance.”

Shadows starting creeping in on the edge of Qatol’s vision. With the last ounce of his strength, he shouted “Die, you sick bastard!” and 5 bullets as close to his target as he could. As he collapsed, the last thing he saw was Flamewheel’s wicked smile.

“Poor fool, you don’t stand a...” To Flamewheel’s surprise, he had been shot. In fact, he realised, with terror and a sick sense of admiration, that every bullet Qatol had fired had landed on its mark. Stumbling, he clutched for anything he could, but no support was to be found. And then he was struck by lightning as well.

It was a blood red morning indeed. Players, prepare yourselves. This is Day 1 of TL Mafia L.


TL Mafia L has now started. You have approximately 46 hours and 20 minutes to vote. Remember that it is Election day, and the deadline is Sunday, Jan 15 3:00am GMT (GMT+00:00). The voting thread will be created soon.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
January 13 2012 04:45 GMT
#434
Something seems wrong...
I didn't autoscum :O

Speaking of auto-scum
##Vote MrWiggles
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
January 13 2012 04:46 GMT
#435
Probably a safe bet.

Nice one Cheese, off to a good start already
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 13 2012 04:48 GMT
#436
On January 13 2012 13:45 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Something seems wrong...
I didn't autoscum :O

Speaking of auto-scum
##Vote MrWiggles

Thanks for voting me, Cyber. I'll need every one I can get, to become mayor!
you gotta dance
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
January 13 2012 04:49 GMT
#437
Oh fail, didn't realise there was elections...
##Unvote

I'm going to run for mayor.

Lynch all lurkers/liars is standard pre-game chat, and it's mostly useless. Let's skip that.
It's all too situational, and we rarely follow through with it.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
January 13 2012 04:50 GMT
#438
[image loading]

Kita for Mayor


I may not be the best town player, but I'll always put in the effort. As mayor, I won't play to the emotions game pretending to rage quit or mindlessly tunnel a player. My history shows that I won't go afk midgame or lose interest. I'm always willing to share my opinion and will be upfront with my reads and decisions if I am elected.

I'm not a big fan of directing blues, so I won't ramble on how medics should protect vets or how vigs should save their shot on night one. Nothing in the setup sticks out, that hasn't already been discussed to death in past games. I will say, however, that if you are targeted by a mason, don't trust them blindly. Punish the scum mason for contacting you by questioning their motives and push your agenda on them in return.

In a large game like this, the most important thing is maintaining a pro-town environment and a healthy thread. The two biggest problems with 50 players is inactivity and spam. Punish people who attempt to comment on neutral targets. Before you post, ask yourself if what you are saying is really that important. Limit the one-liners. It is possible to get to a point where you are posting too much. We should aim for balanced contribution.

I could go on talking about lurkers, LAL or my town experience (10 game streak gogo!), but that stuff is boring. At this point, I can't say how I'll use the day one lynch, other than the most likely scum, Let me know if you have any questions.

##Vote Kita for Mayor (or Sheriff)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 13 2012 04:53 GMT
#439
I will put up my candidacy for mayorshiplyness. I'm pretty good when I'm good. Plus there are alot of roles, and masons! I'm sure I can churn out an awesome plan. I'm fairly easy to read, yet I'm not bad at the game. If I start doing convoluted stuff, lynch me. I am probably mafia if things don't make sense.

And there are no RPGs this game.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
January 13 2012 04:58 GMT
#440
We can't vote for ourselves right? If so,

##Vote Kitaman27

He's reliable townie, and I have learned to see through his evil shenigans if need be. But you should still vote me. But if not me, vote kitaman. But no seriously vote me.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 220 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 566
Railgan 55
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68339
Calm 11648
Rain 2382
Bisu 1722
FanTaSy 819
Shuttle 606
Stork 573
soO 454
Rush 338
Soma 237
[ Show more ]
firebathero 232
Snow 208
Last 175
Light 114
Mind 97
Pusan 72
hero 58
Sharp 54
ToSsGirL 44
Free 42
Bale 39
Trap 35
Mong 28
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 23
zelot 20
Sexy 15
Noble 15
HiyA 14
yabsab 14
Sacsri 12
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 8
scan(afreeca) 7
Terrorterran 2
Icarus 1
Dota 2
Gorgc8519
Dendi735
Counter-Strike
fl0m2809
byalli1055
x6flipin269
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Other Games
gofns40942
singsing2229
B2W.Neo598
Pyrionflax257
Liquid`RaSZi133
Hui .52
Trikslyr33
Chillindude15
Beastyqt8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 92
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• Response 8
• Dystopia_ 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV469
League of Legends
• Jankos3046
• Nemesis2806
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1262
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h
BSL Open Qualifier
6h
BSL Open Qualifier
6h
OSC
10h
Replay Cast
10h
OSC
23h
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.