• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:27
CEST 02:27
KST 09:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8377 users

"##" Mafia - Page 213

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 245 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:03 GMT
#4241
Oats' attitude towards me has been completely unnatural given I just lynched Seuss + rayn

Just like rayn's attitude towards me was completely unnatural after I lynched Seuss.

Say Oats is town and I am wrong. Firstly, Oats knows with pretty much total certainty that I am town, if he is town. I just lynched two scum. So there is no reason to nitpick at me for saying earlier on that I wasn't that sure who the mafia were. He tried to make a thing of it over several posts. Then he said there are several weird things in my massive filter. Like... he's just poking at me because he's angry that I'm on to him.

He also wouldn't get irrationally angry at me when I was bringing up suspicions. See how I brought up the "sorry" thing. I didn't even say it was the scummiest thing ever, I just found it and mentioned it was interesting. But Oats launches into me and calls me retarded and bad and whatever else shit it was. This isn't the natural reaction of a townie in that situation at all. Laughing at me could be a natural reaction. Trying to explain to me could be a natural reaction. Almost anything is a natural reaction other than telling the dude who just pushed rayn through that he's bad and a retard and he doesn't care to read his posts. Town Oats may be *frustrated* with me, but he wouldn't be a massive dick.

No, no, no. He's scum.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:03 GMT
#4242
btw Koshi, not trying to take Seuss-credit away from you here <3
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 21:05 GMT
#4243
I can't argue with you over this because it looks very right all over.

I doubt that game will be over with a third scum lynch though. Do you have any good ideas about 3p/4th scum?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:07 GMT
#4244
sentinel could still be a decent 3p should tbh. weird ass nuke thing. maybe kush for having a really weird role.

hard to place 3p to be honest. Don't know what their wincon would be - it doesn't seem to be killing townies, so it's not necessarily the case that we'll have to lynch the 3p. Like there's no particular reason why it can't be someone like HCC.

Having a 3p with a hidden wincon is pretty hard for town because you can't even grasp at what angle they're taking. For that reason I'm hoping we don't have to kill 3p :/
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 05 2013 21:09 GMT
#4245
there's only been one kill each night so I don't see a 3rd party as a threat atm. if there is they don't have night killing ability so we can literally just keep lynching everybody until we win. The only problem with this plan would be if some one like marv or koshi is it.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:09 GMT
#4246
If 3p exists, I imagine their wincon is somewhat survivor-esque, perhaps with some weird twitter thing they have to achieve as well.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 21:11 GMT
#4247
That does seem likely. But what? Never type ## in the thread? Power up everyone? Say yolo, twerk and something else fucking stupid without people hating them?

So if game is not over after Oats flips scum you think we're looking for a fourth scum?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 05 2013 21:12 GMT
#4248
On November 06 2013 06:11 Promethelax wrote:
That does seem likely. But what? Never type ## in the thread? Power up everyone? Say yolo, twerk and something else fucking stupid without people hating them?

So if game is not over after Oats flips scum you think we're looking for a fourth scum?


Precisely. No sk = survivor or some weird role that we have no control over. Game should end after 3rd scum lynch unless there is 4.
taste me
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:12 GMT
#4249
I don't know. you're on your own then :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 05 2013 21:13 GMT
#4250
On November 06 2013 06:12 marvellosity wrote:
I don't know. you're on your own then :p


So I'll have to actually try? I thought you could do all the work for me mr million page filter.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:21 GMT
#4251
I think I've done plenty :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:24 GMT
#4252
Is it resolution period?
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:25 GMT
#4253
yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:26 GMT
#4254
I jailed marv btw.

Reasons:
1) Hosts don't want to tell me if track/RB works on works.
2) Whatever the fuck happens tonight we lynch Oats. Unless I actually find the last scummer, but I think the % that they got for Marv > the percentage I track the right scum AND it is visible for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:28 GMT
#4255
You told me no big plays and you did big plays

tsk
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:28 GMT
#4256
I told you not to do big plays.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 05 2013 21:29 GMT
#4257
btw if hosts made a game with tracker and watcher and KP isn't delivered by an individual mafia, I will hunt down the hosts and strangle them post-game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
November 05 2013 21:29 GMT
#4258
Another reason is if both marv and me are alive we can actually block multiple people the next night.
I had a good night of sleep.
HotCottonCandy
Profile Joined October 2013
Canada188 Posts
November 05 2013 21:30 GMT
#4259
On November 06 2013 06:29 marvellosity wrote:
btw if hosts made a game with tracker and watcher and KP isn't delivered by an individual mafia, I will hunt down the hosts and strangle them post-game.


what would be the point of those roles haha

I do adore individual delivery setups like this a lot more because it adds the strategy of mafia having to choose a member to send and tracking/watching is much more strategic then just hurp durp im cop u bad SUP
taste me
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
November 05 2013 22:01 GMT
#4260
##Day 4

[image loading]
Twitter must have went down or something because nothing happened.




It is now ##Day 4. The ##lynch will happen in ## at ##22:00 GMT (+00:00).
Prev 1 211 212 213 214 215 245 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft515
Nina 170
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13750
Hyuk 51
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
League of Legends
Doublelift4849
Other Games
summit1g8998
FrodaN3280
JimRising 625
KnowMe196
ViBE114
ArmadaUGS98
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1286
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• davetesta8
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 33m
INu's Battles
11h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 33m
Replay Cast
22h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.