• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:39
CEST 22:39
KST 05:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9135 users

The Sum of All Fears Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 59 Next
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
March 28 2012 03:52 GMT
#401
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:53 GMT
#402
On March 28 2012 12:48 slOosh wrote:
@Blazinghand

Are you saying that VE started up the CC bus and drove it home in order to gain infinite town cred?
Or am I mistaken to say that you thought CC was scum (as 2nd option to JW)?


I currently think VE is scum. I'm not clear what the deal is with CC and JW. I think they're scummy as well. There's SOME possibility that all three are indeed scum in some horrific multi-bussing conspiracy, but it's probably that one of them is a townie. VE could have "accidentally" derailed town, as CC put it. CC might be town, but as town he's usually more helpful. Some have claimed JW is just bad, which I doubt-- but there's always the possibility.

The point I'm trying to make here is that VE is an important town leader at the moment, and he's gone off the deep end with his terrorism and terrorist plots. He's incredibly dangerous and he is hurting the town. I will not abide by his terrorist tactics, as it shuts down meaningful discussion of lynches.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 03:56 GMT
#403
On March 28 2012 12:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?


If you don't think VE is scum, I wouldn't mind help with a JW wagon. That being said, of the three of you who I suspect as scum, VE is by far the most dangerous, as a town leader and as a terrorist. JW is fairly benign, as he himself notes-- he's bad at making arguments and pushing wagons. I'd be comfortable with lynching him, but if VE is scum we really should try to get him D1.

I'd really prefer a VE lynch though. I'm going to see if I can drum up support and convince the others that we need to take him down. If that fails, then a JW lynch is on the table, and so is letting your wagon roll across the line.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
March 28 2012 04:03 GMT
#404
I have a question, BH. Why do you think that VE is scum even after he's been actively pushing to lynch someone who's on your scum list?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:04 GMT
#405
On March 28 2012 13:03 johnnywup wrote:
I have a question, BH. Why do you think that VE is scum even after he's been actively pushing to lynch someone who's on your scum list?


Two possibilities

1) I'm wrong about C_C or VE or Both
2) http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Bus
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 28 2012 04:06 GMT
#406
On March 28 2012 12:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?


If you don't think VE is scum, I wouldn't mind help with a JW wagon. That being said, of the three of you who I suspect as scum, VE is by far the most dangerous, as a town leader and as a terrorist. JW is fairly benign, as he himself notes-- he's bad at making arguments and pushing wagons. I'd be comfortable with lynching him, but if VE is scum we really should try to get him D1.

I'd really prefer a VE lynch though. I'm going to see if I can drum up support and convince the others that we need to take him down. If that fails, then a JW lynch is on the table, and so is letting your wagon roll across the line.

What a shitty non-committal post. "I think VE is scum, but JW or CC might be scum too." Take a stance on which ONE among them you actually think is scum. You are saying that they might all be scum, but VE is the most dangerous one. It doesn't matter who is more dangerous as scum(if that was the case we'd instantly lynch all veteran players), but who is most likely scum. Unless you are trying to say that all three of them are all scum, which is quite improbable.
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 28 2012 04:07 GMT
#407
On March 28 2012 02:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
gonzaw, you're using scum defense. You're trying to discredit peoples' reads of you by discrediting me. If they agree that you're suspicious, it's because you're acting suspiciously. Stop trying to blame everything on other people.

Townies vote. Townies try and find scum. You're trying to slither out of the spotlight. Just tell us who your teammates are and we'll kill you last.



I've only seen your "case", and some points Zentor made.
Everybody else is just sheeping you right now. You point a post of mine and say "This is suspicious guys, can't you see it?" and zelblade/Zentor/etc just go "Yep, now that you mention it it's suspicious".
Basicly they only agree with your case and don't really present any of them own (except Zentor at times).
Defending myself against your case is the only thing to do, so if that's your definition of "discreting you" then well, yeah I'm discrediting you, but I'm just discrediting your bad case against me.




On March 28 2012 03:23 MrZentor wrote:
You only asked what I thought of it, not why I thought what I thought of it.


Are you kidding me?

I think it's suspicious for the reasons VE has stated.
It wasn't as suspicious as the second one I cited, because in that one it seems like you're scared of us thinking you're mafia.
It's suspicious that everybody in this thread has ideas on who is scum, except for you.
Actually, I analyze everything VE says, and, so far, I've agreed with *almost* everything he has said.


So why did you say you were "afraid" of him (VE)?


Okay, I don't want to clog this too much up, but can someone explain this to me please?:

It's suspicious that everybody in this thread has ideas on who is scum, except for you.


1-What makes you think I don't have ideas on who is scum? I already stated this several times.
2-At the time I made the posts you guys mention, why was it suspicious for me not to be 100% sure someone was scum?


Gonzaw, why was your spacing so strange on your first post?




@people that have a problem with my spacing: I use spacing to separate different ideas.
Instead of making 4-5 posts, I use large spaces to denote the same feeling.
The more spaces between 2 sentences, the more apart they are in terms of content. That way you don't see a single huge paragraph that dwells with 4-5 different points.


I dunno, it's the way I post. After Aperture I'm trying to improve it as I can.




On March 28 2012 06:31 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 21:55 Bluelightz wrote:
IMO, froggy dont be a new Jackal58 XD,

what does "being a new Jackal" mean in context of froggy's posting?

oh and ur doing that thing where u call everyone townie. would be more helpful if you focused on your scum reads tyvm ^^


response to ppls about my posting:

Show nested quote +
On March 27 2012 22:32 gonzaw wrote:
@Echelon: What's with your weird wording? Saying things like "hip hip hurrah!" or "you are crAAAzy" and that weird attitude of yours? I don't remember you ever playing like that, seems you may be trolling or something.

1. after I tanked hard in my last town game trying to play "serious aggresive asshole town leader", i'm looking for a new, hopefully less fail-whale town playstyle and you guys are the lucky testing grounds. problem? I'm being way more clear with my "weird wording" than you and you big posts.




So you are jumping on this bandwagon as well, huh?

What do you mean by the bolded part then? You think I'm scum? Why not say it outright if you do?
If so, what else makes you think I'm scum? You never mentioned me other than saying you wanted my lynch as well.





On March 28 2012 06:53 slOosh wrote:
As for C_C, still waiting for him to post something.
I've looked at gonzaw and I do agree with this post from VE,.
(From what I understand) He thinks Bluelightz is scum but he hasn't actually posted a case on him.


Gonzaw could you just post the case on him instead of asking people to look at him?



So, you "agree" with a post VE made.


...so? Do you think I'm scum? Or not?

I'm getting tired of people just quoting VE and saying "I agree" and nothing else. If you ever find someone suspicious, state your own reasons for thinking so, or at least some thoughts of your own.
Don't just COMPLETELY sheep someone else.



@C_C: You are being very useless right now. I'm actually considering lynching you as well.

Do you have anything to say about anything?
You posted a case on Bluelightz, but even though I agree about him it wasn't even a good one.
You say sloosh and me are scum, and provide 0 reasoning.
You say jhonny is scum just for defending you there.

So, is that why I'm scum as well? Because I "defended" you at one point?




Okay Bluelightz, I was hoping that if you were town you would respond to my posts and try to be as helpful as possible.
I found your reaction to be the worst one possible.

You are playing just like Aperture Mafia.
Post oneliners, appear "confused", post smileys, etc.

You were sheeping VE's read on me too:

On March 27 2012 23:30 Bluelightz wrote:
I don't like his posts, his first post has lots of fluff( I might say but I'm not so sure on this one). his second is setup speculation, it takes TWO posts to get his point out and clear >_>?, wait a sec on his 3rd post still thinking about


On March 27 2012 23:34 Bluelightz wrote:
On his 4rd post, gonzaw was trying to get his points across to BH, and some questions, I dont feel this post is scummy.


On March 27 2012 23:40 Bluelightz wrote:
...... Agreed lol, If you want to push a lynch on him im fine with it too.


So at first you just don't "like" my posts, but you even found one of them wasn't scummy, then suddenly VE posts his bad case about how I'm scum because I "forgot" about C_C, and you suddenly agree with him?


Also, you totally ignored my post as well. I asked for your response, and you completely ignored it, just like you ignored my case on you in Aperture Mafia.


Really, I find your play here almost exactly the same as in Aperture, you lack confidence (wtf was that ET vote and unvote thing?), appear as a "confused newbie", and contribute almost nothing at all.


##Vote: Bluelightz

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:09 GMT
#408
On March 28 2012 13:06 Nemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 12:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?


If you don't think VE is scum, I wouldn't mind help with a JW wagon. That being said, of the three of you who I suspect as scum, VE is by far the most dangerous, as a town leader and as a terrorist. JW is fairly benign, as he himself notes-- he's bad at making arguments and pushing wagons. I'd be comfortable with lynching him, but if VE is scum we really should try to get him D1.

I'd really prefer a VE lynch though. I'm going to see if I can drum up support and convince the others that we need to take him down. If that fails, then a JW lynch is on the table, and so is letting your wagon roll across the line.

What a shitty non-committal post. "I think VE is scum, but JW or CC might be scum too." Take a stance on which ONE among them you actually think is scum. You are saying that they might all be scum, but VE is the most dangerous one. It doesn't matter who is more dangerous as scum(if that was the case we'd instantly lynch all veteran players), but who is most likely scum. Unless you are trying to say that all three of them are all scum, which is quite improbable.


Your'e a moron. I've taken a stance. I've voted VE.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:14 GMT
#409
On March 28 2012 13:09 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 13:06 Nemesis wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:52 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:47 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:44 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 28 2012 12:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
C_C is the lynch today BH. If you disagree, you're obviously scum. Period. Are you scum BH?


Does this look like a guy trying to help the town atmosphere, or is this a guy trying to cement is town rep and dissuade people from turning against him? This is NOT how you help the town.

The thing is, he tunnelled me to a stupid extent in mafia L too. (I think it was L anyway...)
I wouldn't put it past him to be accidentally destroying town atmosphere.


This seems far more purposeful than something by accident. Threatening anyone who disagrees with him with lynching? That's not an accident. Saying I claimed scum then abandoning the thread? That's not an accident. VE is perfectly capable of playing a high-post-count scum, and that's what he's doing now.

Here's my new pictorial analysis of the game:

[image loading]

At any rate, I'm willing to vote JW, and he's on your scum list too. Want to start there?


If you don't think VE is scum, I wouldn't mind help with a JW wagon. That being said, of the three of you who I suspect as scum, VE is by far the most dangerous, as a town leader and as a terrorist. JW is fairly benign, as he himself notes-- he's bad at making arguments and pushing wagons. I'd be comfortable with lynching him, but if VE is scum we really should try to get him D1.

I'd really prefer a VE lynch though. I'm going to see if I can drum up support and convince the others that we need to take him down. If that fails, then a JW lynch is on the table, and so is letting your wagon roll across the line.

What a shitty non-committal post. "I think VE is scum, but JW or CC might be scum too." Take a stance on which ONE among them you actually think is scum. You are saying that they might all be scum, but VE is the most dangerous one. It doesn't matter who is more dangerous as scum(if that was the case we'd instantly lynch all veteran players), but who is most likely scum. Unless you are trying to say that all three of them are all scum, which is quite improbable.


Your'e a moron. I've taken a stance. I've voted VE.


It's utterly preposterous that a Town-aligned VE would stifle town discussion by terrorizing anyone who disagrees with him. He has to be scum. We should lynch him.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Nemesis
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2568 Posts
March 28 2012 04:19 GMT
#410
VE's pretty much just like that. I tunneled him in C9++ mafia for doing that same shit when he was town, but doesn't mean he's scum.

Got anything better than him just being VE?
Lee Young Ho fighting! KT P are just CHINTOSSTIC.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:21 GMT
#411
On March 28 2012 13:19 Nemesis wrote:
VE's pretty much just like that. I tunneled him in C9++ mafia for doing that same shit when he was town, but doesn't mean he's scum.

Got anything better than him just being VE?


I find your meta explanation unacceptable. He also states that I have "claimed" scum, and yet his vote stays on someone else-- if I have truly claimed scum, why didn't he move his vote? He's just trying to silence legitimate voices in the town to cement his leadership.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 04:24 GMT
#412
He doesn't. That's all.

I can't control anyone's vote. That's the big secret.

But I'm on a fucking bender finding scum. Say what you want about my tactics. Luck only gets you so far.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:26 GMT
#413
On March 28 2012 13:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
He doesn't. That's all.

I can't control anyone's vote. That's the big secret.

But I'm on a fucking bender finding scum. Say what you want about my tactics. Luck only gets you so far.


Are you gonna vote me, or retract your statement that I "claimed" scum? Pick one.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
March 28 2012 04:26 GMT
#414
Does any one else agree with Blazinghand that VE is using terrorist tactics to try and silence legitimate voices in the town in order to cement his leadership? Agreeing implies that VE has a Nazi agenda.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 04:26 GMT
#415
And look at how everyone I've fingered has reacted. Everyone.

Every one of them guys.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 04:27 GMT
#416
except Jdub. Guess what, I think he's town. *shrug*
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:28 GMT
#417
On March 28 2012 13:26 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2012 13:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
He doesn't. That's all.

I can't control anyone's vote. That's the big secret.

But I'm on a fucking bender finding scum. Say what you want about my tactics. Luck only gets you so far.


Are you gonna vote me, or retract your statement that I "claimed" scum? Pick one.


Still waiting on this.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 28 2012 04:30 GMT
#418
Okay, I'm going to sleep in a few minutes.


BH, I quite like this new style of yours, at least it's better than the one you started with in this game.
What do you think about Blue BH? And what do you think about me?

We have 24 more hours (or so) to lynch, we have time to look at new possibilities and lynch someone else.
I want to lynch Blue, he's the most confident read I have at the moment.


@ccalf & froggy: You guys almost haven't posted at all. Inactivity is what kills Minigames, at least most of the ones I played/observed. I'm waiting on you guys' thoughts.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 28 2012 04:32 GMT
#419
I can only lynch one of you BH. You're being ridiculous. Now, C_C is on your scumlist. Quit being unreasonable and vote for C_C. Why are you making this hard?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 28 2012 04:34 GMT
#420
On March 28 2012 13:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can only lynch one of you BH. You're being ridiculous. Now, C_C is on your scumlist. Quit being unreasonable and vote for C_C. Why are you making this hard?


If I claimed scum, and you truly believe this to be the case, am I being ridiculous? Alternatively, if you are a scum player seizing control of the town and I am a town player, am I being ridiculous?

No, the only possibility where I'm being ridiculous is if we're both town.

That's not the case here.

So I'm not being ridiculous. And I'm still waiting for either a vote from you or a retraction of your statement that I claimed scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 59 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O83
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason94
Railgan 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16322
Dewaltoss 143
Hyuk 118
Mini 113
firebathero 100
ggaemo 94
ZZZero.O 83
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto50
League of Legends
Doublelift2826
Counter-Strike
Fnx 914
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5397
crisheroes960
Other Games
summit1g5626
FrodaN2685
fl0m946
Beastyqt826
mouzStarbuck416
KnowMe332
ArmadaUGS128
Mew2King55
ToD52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1195
BasetradeTV167
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 105
• Adnapsc2 24
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 44
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 11199
Other Games
• imaqtpie871
• Shiphtur225
• tFFMrPink 19
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 21m
INu's Battles
15h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 21m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.