• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:58
CEST 19:58
KST 02:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8812 users

Mini Mafia VII: Guts and Glory - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 21 2011 02:49 GMT
#401
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 21 2011 02:50 GMT
#402
Game over, I can't count. Final post coming soon
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 21 2011 02:52 GMT
#403
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 21 2011 02:52 GMT
#404
You guys had all three identified too lol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 21 2011 02:54 GMT
#405
Wow, did not expect that. Coag so crazy.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 21 2011 02:54 GMT
#406
On February 21 2011 11:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Wow if this isn't an obvious setup I don't know what is. Cmon guys do you really think that if I was mafia I would allow something like that to happen? Let's think before we go crazy and start bombing unnecessarily.

[image loading]

Scum!!!!!!
Life can only kill you once.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 21 2011 02:55 GMT
#407
And I thought I was reckless for calling chaoser out. Coag topped me by ambush bombing.
OriginalName
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada1140 Posts
February 21 2011 02:56 GMT
#408
GG Scummmm

Man I though I screwed us xD
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 21 2011 02:56 GMT
#409
So, now that this is over, come join my survivor game (it counts as a mini mafia)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=194256

There's going to be a ton of fun challenges.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 21 2011 02:56 GMT
#410
On February 21 2011 11:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Night is almost over.
GGQ
Original Name
Amber[L]ight
Darmousseh


One of them is a townie.
Which one?
I honestly have no real idea.


I wonder who's not townie lolol
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 21 2011 02:57 GMT
#411
On February 21 2011 11:55 LunarDestiny wrote:
And I thought I was reckless for calling chaoser out. Coag topped me by ambush bombing.


NOT JUST AMBUSH BOMBING
AMBUSH BOMBING THE ONLY BLUE.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
February 21 2011 02:57 GMT
#412
On February 17 2011 10:14 LunarDestiny wrote:
Poll: What will be the outcome?

Town kills itself (6)
 
50%

Mod screwup deciding the game (3)
 
25%

Brilliant victory by mafia (2)
 
17%

Brilliant victory by town (1)
 
8%

12 total votes

Your vote: What will be the outcome?

(Vote): Brilliant victory by town
(Vote): Brilliant victory by mafia
(Vote): Town kills itself
(Vote): Mod screwup deciding the game


Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
February 21 2011 02:57 GMT
#413
On February 21 2011 11:54 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 11:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Wow if this isn't an obvious setup I don't know what is. Cmon guys do you really think that if I was mafia I would allow something like that to happen? Let's think before we go crazy and start bombing unnecessarily.

[image loading]

Scum!!!!!!


I hope there's no hard feelings <3 <3 <3

I'll take you up on that hug too [image loading]
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 21 2011 02:58 GMT
#414
On February 21 2011 11:57 Coagulation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 11:55 LunarDestiny wrote:
And I thought I was reckless for calling chaoser out. Coag topped me by ambush bombing.


NOT JUST AMBUSH BOMBING
AMBUSH BOMBING THE ONLY BLUE.

Your aim is impeccable
Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
February 21 2011 02:58 GMT
#415
On February 17 2011 12:43 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
I voted town explodes itself to death. :p


QFT
you gotta dance
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
February 21 2011 02:58 GMT
#416
Game Over

[image loading]

The end was pretty tame for such a game so explosive. As GMarshall, Deconduo and Barundar engaged in a lively discussion (involving a few 'speeches' that involved the use of the chairs and not so friendly devices) invisible gas seeped through.

It suddenly became quiet. The noises stopped.

A door was opened.

Bang! Bang! Bang


Congratulations Amber[Light], OriginalName, and darmousseh on a flawless Scum Victory!

+ Show Spoiler [Night Actions] +

Night 1: Mafia Hits Jackal58


Awards to follow soon!
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
darmousseh
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3437 Posts
February 21 2011 02:59 GMT
#417
GG all

We took a huge risk.
Developer for http://mtgfiddle.com
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
February 21 2011 02:59 GMT
#418
IM GONNA GET AN AWARD I BET.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 21 2011 03:00 GMT
#419
On February 21 2011 11:57 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 11:54 Jackal58 wrote:
On February 21 2011 11:39 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Wow if this isn't an obvious setup I don't know what is. Cmon guys do you really think that if I was mafia I would allow something like that to happen? Let's think before we go crazy and start bombing unnecessarily.

[image loading]

Scum!!!!!!


I hope there's no hard feelings <3 <3 <3

I'll take you up on that hug too [image loading]

None what so ever sir. It's a game. Game over you won. I bow to your audacity to shoot me and then claim it was a set up. :p
Life can only kill you once.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
February 21 2011 03:00 GMT
#420
well fastest game of mafia I've ever played, you should have gone for Amber...

wp mafia team!
Moderator
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 588
UpATreeSC 123
ProTech94
JuggernautJason25
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32696
Calm 3446
Shuttle 1126
actioN 216
firebathero 168
Hyuk 109
Barracks 107
Dewaltoss 97
Liquid`Ret 67
Hyun 30
[ Show more ]
HiyA 26
Aegong 24
Free 23
Bale 23
soO 22
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8872
Dendi1191
XaKoH 367
Fuzer 107
League of Legends
KnowMe77
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1474
fl0m1202
x6flipin430
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu66
Other Games
singsing2011
FrodaN1255
Beastyqt693
ceh9417
B2W.Neo381
mouzStarbuck314
byalli199
Livibee192
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM118
Trikslyr79
Mew2King60
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV416
Other Games
• Shiphtur864
• imaqtpie654
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 17m
Replay Cast
5h 2m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.