• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:32
CEST 04:32
KST 11:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9274 users

I love college - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
hixhix
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
1158 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-24 05:50:37
February 24 2009 05:49 GMT
#21
1) One of my roommate used to skip all classes and stay at home for weeks. He was late for the final exam cause he didnt notice time had changed to daylight saving time. The final was in late April and time had change months ago. That means he wasnt out, didnt look at the time for months.

2) Another roommate never washed dishes and used all my dishes, mother fucker, I had to keep (or hide, lol) my dishes/plates in some strange places and he still found them and used them. Cant understand what's wrong with this mother fucker.

3) One Canadian roommate (a guy) brought some black dude back and fucked the whole night. His room was next to mine and I was so disgusted and scared by the noise they made that night.

4) One Chinese roommate never cleaned kitchen / washroom / toilet / sinks... for 9 months, wtf.

.....
SmoKing2012
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States385 Posts
February 24 2009 05:50 GMT
#22
On February 24 2009 14:35 Braintricks wrote:
Whenever my girlfriend is in the room, my roommate freaks out and won't stay in her presence for longer than a few minutes. His excuse is that he knows we'd be wanting to do "other things" rather than be bothered by him. It's extremely annoying.

You'd rather have your roommate in the room when your girlfriend's over?
How do you like them apples, ho-bag? And how do you like those very same apples, Eggars!
shmay
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States1091 Posts
February 24 2009 05:53 GMT
#23
On February 24 2009 14:42 fusionsdf wrote:
I've spent 12-15 hours a day working on assignments etc

this should continue for at least the next 2 weeks


are you a comp sci major?
atombombforpeace
Profile Joined December 2008
United States408 Posts
February 24 2009 05:56 GMT
#24
My first year at college (last year), I had 2 korean roommates. The first roommate that showed up was actually straight out of korea, and spoke fairly good english, but with just enough errors that made it hilarious. After trying to make some small talk and failing, I was constantly thinking "MUST NOT BE STEREOTYPICAL AND TALK ABOUT SC." 2 minutes later, I asked anyways, and he went off on SC for about 8 minutes. Thanks to him, I learned how to use daum player and some other korean stuff.
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
February 24 2009 06:09 GMT
#25
On February 24 2009 14:13 Solinren wrote:
I'm failing a class because I was watching Starleague's and the Winner's Leagues til 4 in the morning and end up not doing the homework that is due at 8 o' clock.

how can you "fail" if its just a homework, like, have you NOT done any homework? you should start man, homework = points. o_o
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
February 24 2009 06:16 GMT
#26
On February 24 2009 14:20 Lemonwalrus wrote:
My roommate freshman year didn't talk.

Like, he wasn't a mute or anything, he just didn't talk.

We shared about a dozen hastily spoken 3 word conversations OVER THE COURSE OF 9 FUCKING MONTHS that I initiated because I wanted to, well, not be afraid that he was going to murder me in my sleep, but he would end them by saying either 'yes' or 'no' and then turning back to his computer.

When I left for class, he was there, when I got back from class, he was there. He was ALWAYS there, never left the room.

Rumors got to me that his first roommate (he was a sophomore during my freshman year) had dropped out almost entirely due to him.

Half of the time when I would leave my room other people from the floor would ask me questions about him, like I was living with a circus attraction, or a cancer patient, or a combination of the two.

Yay college.

P.S.- Since then I have had 2 awesome roommates over the past 2 years, and next year I am going to have a single room, so it's not all bad. Just the most interesting college story I could think of.

Yeah I didn't talk to my roommates until my junior year and I still don't talk to this one much I'm just too shy I guess.
Djabanete
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States2786 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-02-24 06:22:04
February 24 2009 06:17 GMT
#27
-edit- wrong national news taser scandal. This is what I get for not having seen the coverage.
May the BeSt man win.
Liquid`Zephyr
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States996 Posts
February 24 2009 06:19 GMT
#28
freshman year me my roommate and 2 neighbors stole a whole spool of rope from the soccer field one night and successfully tied all the doors from the floor below us together shut (it was like 20-30 rooms)
Team LiquidPoorUser
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
February 24 2009 06:19 GMT
#29
On February 24 2009 14:49 hixhix wrote:
3) One Canadian roommate (a guy) brought some black dude back and fucked the whole night. His room was next to mine and I was so disgusted and scared by the noise they made that night.
.....

My first roommate was gay and would make out with his boyfriend in his bed while I was in the room while they were watching Will and Grace. It was really awkward.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
February 24 2009 06:20 GMT
#30
On February 24 2009 15:19 Liquid`Zephyr wrote:
freshman year me my roommate and 2 neighbors stole a whole spool of rope from the soccer field one night and successfully tied all the doors from the floor below us together shut (it was like 20-30 rooms)


loool
Moderator<:3-/-<
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
February 24 2009 06:20 GMT
#31
On February 24 2009 14:26 Ozarugold wrote:
I used to take light jogs at night and I got stopped by a cop because I looked suspicious. Yay for being a minority!

I'm not a minority at all and some cop stopped me when I was looking for my car in car park. Fucking enraging.
KOFgokuon
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States14912 Posts
February 24 2009 06:23 GMT
#32
On February 24 2009 15:19 Liquid`Zephyr wrote:
freshman year me my roommate and 2 neighbors stole a whole spool of rope from the soccer field one night and successfully tied all the doors from the floor below us together shut (it was like 20-30 rooms)


hahaha winnahhhhh
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
February 24 2009 06:29 GMT
#33
On February 24 2009 15:19 Liquid`Zephyr wrote:
freshman year me my roommate and 2 neighbors stole a whole spool of rope from the soccer field one night and successfully tied all the doors from the floor below us together shut (it was like 20-30 rooms)


Hahaha, that's the best story yet.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Kau *
Profile Joined March 2007
Canada3502 Posts
February 24 2009 06:30 GMT
#34
I've had math finals.
Two of them on the same day.
Worst Saturday ever.

Darn that was almost a Haiku.
Moderator
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
February 24 2009 06:31 GMT
#35
On February 24 2009 15:30 Kau wrote:
I've had math finals.
Two of them on the same day.
Worst weekend ever.

Haiku.

Fixed.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
February 24 2009 06:32 GMT
#36
On February 24 2009 14:49 SmoKing2012 wrote:
One time I ate a moose. Whole.

posting on liquid sites in current year
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
February 24 2009 06:32 GMT
#37
i go to an art school that includes fashion design. So basically all the hot girls i hit on. Oh and i haven't had any good stories :C
Life?
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
February 24 2009 06:33 GMT
#38
On February 24 2009 15:32 ShoCkeyy wrote:
i go to an art school that includes fashion design. So basically all the hot girls i hit on. Oh and i haven't had any good stories :C

i read that as "shit on" and i was like whoa i wanna go to an art school but now its not as cool
posting on liquid sites in current year
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
February 24 2009 06:33 GMT
#39
Haikus are easy
but they don't always make sense
refrigerator

+ Show Spoiler +
Didn't come up with that, but don't remember where it came from.
passby20
Profile Joined July 2008
United States47 Posts
February 24 2009 06:33 GMT
#40
I don't think I've been on any crazy adventures since freshman year, but I've developed a habit of stealing signs and cones when drunk. I now have about half a dozen fire/ exit/ etc. signs and a large yellow "Caution: Wet Floor" sign. My next conquest shall be getting an orange traffic cone past the guards.
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 75
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1918
GuemChi 1513
Artosis 560
910 72
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Bale 16
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm203
febbydoto4
Counter-Strike
taco 506
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8204
Doublelift1922
JimRising 583
C9.Mang0372
Day[9].tv331
PiGStarcraft238
Maynarde117
CosmosSc2 21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 106
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv331
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 28m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.