• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9285 users

TL Mafia XLV - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 83 84 85 Next
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
September 22 2011 17:01 GMT
#21
Nisani gets vanilla town for not knowing about the living legend himself.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
September 22 2011 17:01 GMT
#22
Give him blue sniper so he can't talk to anyone
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
September 22 2011 21:15 GMT
#23
I probably will not be in this game, you can put me down as a /replacement though.
Enjoy your day.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
September 22 2011 21:20 GMT
#24


/in please
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
September 22 2011 22:45 GMT
#25
On September 20 2011 00:15 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 00:05 Lucidity wrote:
Beware the 6 Heavies.

Fear not.

im fucking horrified
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mr.Zergling
Profile Joined December 2010
United States141 Posts
September 23 2011 01:59 GMT
#26
/sitout

finally gonna get myself off the banlist
~9001 lings at 5 min? No Problem
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
September 24 2011 00:12 GMT
#27
/in
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 24 2011 00:15 GMT
#28
On September 24 2011 09:12 Incognito wrote:
/in

*runs around in panicked circles*

This is *almost* enough to make me sign up. Almost. I just don't have time :-(
Moderator
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
September 24 2011 00:17 GMT
#29
GMARSHAL SIGN UP

and daypost pl0x
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 24 2011 00:41 GMT
#30
On September 24 2011 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
GMARSHAL SIGN UP

and daypost pl0x

done. If I don't have time for a daypost, do you really think I have time to play?
Moderator
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
September 24 2011 00:42 GMT
#31
OK FINE I'LL DO IT

Even though I have shittons upon shittons of homework, and I'm in MLP Mafia, I'll still do it.

Now all we need is Nazgul.

/in
Enjoy your day.
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
September 24 2011 00:48 GMT
#32
On September 24 2011 09:41 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
GMARSHAL SIGN UP

and daypost pl0x

done. If I don't have time for a daypost, do you really think I have time to play?


here is an idea : dont start hosting 40 more games and just join this one . (new concept for you, I know )
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
September 24 2011 00:48 GMT
#33
oh i guess thats an /in btw
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 24 2011 00:49 GMT
#34
On September 24 2011 09:48 Erandorr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 09:41 GMarshal wrote:
On September 24 2011 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
GMARSHAL SIGN UP

and daypost pl0x

done. If I don't have time for a daypost, do you really think I have time to play?


here is an idea : dont start hosting 40 more games and just join this one . (new concept for you, I know )

I only host one game at the time -__-

Plus hosting is fun! I love hosting. Its like playing, but with a role list, slightly less work, and no chance of getting lynched. :-P
Moderator
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
September 24 2011 00:53 GMT
#35
On September 24 2011 09:49 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 09:48 Erandorr wrote:
On September 24 2011 09:41 GMarshal wrote:
On September 24 2011 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
GMARSHAL SIGN UP

and daypost pl0x

done. If I don't have time for a daypost, do you really think I have time to play?


here is an idea : dont start hosting 40 more games and just join this one . (new concept for you, I know )

I only host one game at the time -__-

Plus hosting is fun! I love hosting. Its like playing, but with a role list, slightly less work, and no chance of getting lynched. :-P

Everyone vote to lynch GMarsh in pony today
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 24 2011 00:54 GMT
#36
On September 24 2011 09:53 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2011 09:49 GMarshal wrote:
On September 24 2011 09:48 Erandorr wrote:
On September 24 2011 09:41 GMarshal wrote:
On September 24 2011 09:17 wherebugsgo wrote:
GMARSHAL SIGN UP

and daypost pl0x

done. If I don't have time for a daypost, do you really think I have time to play?


here is an idea : dont start hosting 40 more games and just join this one . (new concept for you, I know )

I only host one game at the time -__-

Plus hosting is fun! I love hosting. Its like playing, but with a role list, slightly less work, and no chance of getting lynched. :-P

Everyone vote to lynch GMarsh in pony today

I take it you haven't seen the daypost yet then :-P
Moderator
Erandorr
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
2283 Posts
September 24 2011 00:55 GMT
#37
a bit for late for that SCUMBUDDY.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
September 24 2011 01:47 GMT
#38
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
September 24 2011 02:09 GMT
#39
On September 24 2011 09:12 Incognito wrote:
/in


hmmm....
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
September 24 2011 03:47 GMT
#40
calling it now, if incog is town he gets triple stacked night 1. :-P
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 83 84 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 42m
Patches Events
13h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 42m
OSC
21h 42m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.