• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8157 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 2

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 49 50 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
SiDX
Profile Joined July 2009
New Zealand1975 Posts
December 12 2010 10:15 GMT
#21
On December 12 2010 19:10 delete_ wrote:
Why did you have to put the 3 month rule I wanna put my stream in here! so my gold-platinum gameplay would improve... please let me register my livestream thanks!


Take the 3 months to improve to Diamond instead?
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
December 12 2010 16:11 GMT
#22
^^ Lol @ above. I'm glad they did this, I'm sure chill is too.
If only I could figure out how to get my sound working I could finally stream my BW games for all to see (laugh at).
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
December 12 2010 17:39 GMT
#23
On December 12 2010 19:10 delete_ wrote:
Why did you have to put the 3 month rule I wanna put my stream in here! so my gold-platinum gameplay would improve... please let me register my livestream thanks!

It's mainly to filter out all the people who register, request for stream to be put up, and then never post on TL ever again.

(Look through previous streaming on TL thread for how many people had 1-2 posts etc.)
Moderator。◕‿◕。
TimMultiboxing
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5 Posts
December 12 2010 22:09 GMT
#24
On December 13 2010 01:11 Ursad0n wrote:
If only I could figure out how to get my sound working I could finally stream my BW games for all to see (laugh at).


The best way to get sound working is to use the command-line FME method in my tutorial, and then enable Stereo Mix in windows. With Stereo Mix selected as your audio input in FME, anything that goes to your speakers (or headphones rather) will be put into the sound recording track of the stream.

Also, by using Stereo Mix, you can use the windows Volume Mixer to control the sound levels of SC2 vs your Microphone, as well as Skype, Vent, Firefox, etc. So essentially you can mix sound levels of everything on your PC pretty easy.

Hope that helps!
rS.Sinatra
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada785 Posts
December 13 2010 20:02 GMT
#25
Sweet, this thread came up just in time.. I just created a livestream account and tested, everything works pretty good, just a bit of a delay on my stream, but thats not necessarily a bad thing! :D
www.rsgaming.com
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
December 13 2010 21:30 GMT
#26
I'm currently inactice due to a computer issue but will return to streaming when I fix my comp (my old comp sux too much to stream). Will I be removed for inactivity?
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
December 13 2010 23:08 GMT
#27
I was wondering if it is possible to manualy remove my stream. Haven't used mine a lot since i have major sound problems. Although I guesse you're using an algorithm to determine inactive streams and then remove them automaticly. Thought I'd try to remove it to remove it from the clutter.
Ursad0n
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States523 Posts
December 13 2010 23:33 GMT
#28
On December 13 2010 07:09 TimMultiboxing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2010 01:11 Ursad0n wrote:
If only I could figure out how to get my sound working I could finally stream my BW games for all to see (laugh at).


The best way to get sound working is to use the command-line FME method in my tutorial, and then enable Stereo Mix in windows. With Stereo Mix selected as your audio input in FME, anything that goes to your speakers (or headphones rather) will be put into the sound recording track of the stream.

Also, by using Stereo Mix, you can use the windows Volume Mixer to control the sound levels of SC2 vs your Microphone, as well as Skype, Vent, Firefox, etc. So essentially you can mix sound levels of everything on your PC pretty easy.

Hope that helps!

The problem is that I have no option for that. there is no Stereo Mix or anything
You make it sound like there's a correlation between what should happen and what actually happens. I mean, life is chaotic and it's often unfair. I know it is for me.
reQ
Profile Joined October 2010
United Kingdom45 Posts
December 14 2010 02:00 GMT
#29
On December 11 2010 14:53 hazelynut wrote:
Is it possible to change the name of the stream (how it shows up on the right sidebar)? Currently named CSL stream, I'd like to change it to hazelynut if possible.


I also have a request to change my stream name from reQ to reQ.tv
Would this be possible at all Chill?
Ty for your time !
~
Docmedical
Profile Joined November 2010
Libya75 Posts
December 14 2010 05:44 GMT
#30
daww

User was warned for this post
derp
TimMultiboxing
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5 Posts
December 14 2010 08:01 GMT
#31
On December 14 2010 08:33 Ursad0n wrote:
The problem is that I have no option for that. there is no Stereo Mix or anything


Make sure you right click in your recording area and show disabled/disconnected devices to see if it is hidden.

Otherwise, you most likely need to update your driver of your sound card, especially if it is built into your motherboard. Do some research on your mobo, see if the AC97 driver will work for you, as it has Stereo Mix (sometimes known as What You Hear). A lot of motherboards use that driver and it has Stereo Mix enabled (I just enabled it on one of my Shuttle XPCs).
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 14 2010 08:06 GMT
#32
On December 14 2010 06:30 Megaliskuu wrote:
I'm currently inactice due to a computer issue but will return to streaming when I fix my comp (my old comp sux too much to stream). Will I be removed for inactivity?

Inactive streams simply stop showing up anywhere (including in the offline list), they are never really deleted.

On December 14 2010 08:08 Marradron wrote:
I was wondering if it is possible to manualy remove my stream. Haven't used mine a lot since i have major sound problems. Although I guesse you're using an algorithm to determine inactive streams and then remove them automaticly. Thought I'd try to remove it to remove it from the clutter.

Currently there is no way to remove your own stream, this may be added in the future.

For those of you with technical issues, you will get better responses by posting in the Tech Support forum. This thread is mainly for issues with the stream approval system or general "Streaming on TL" questions.

As of today we also support sc-streams.com as a streaming provider. They offer an unrestricted bitrate RTMP stream, compatible with Xsplit / FMLE and VOD service, so check them out as another option if you're having issues with other providers.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
December 14 2010 08:21 GMT
#33
Its good to hear. I will never stream but all the featured stream is one of my source of entertainment nowadays. Sometime I find myself watching Huk or Idra stream more than I actually play the game :D.
Terran
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-14 08:25:30
December 14 2010 08:24 GMT
#34
I'm a massive idiot and somehow managed to screw up my stream URL on the application and now it's unviewable -- I made it http://www.ustream.tv/channel//iamnode-starcraft instead of http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iamnode-starcraft (extra slash in the former). Would it be possible to have that fixed? Thanks!
whole lies with a half smile
TimMultiboxing
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-14 10:10:02
December 14 2010 10:09 GMT
#35


For those of you with technical issues, you will get better responses by posting in the Tech Support forum. This thread is mainly for issues with the stream approval system or general "Streaming on TL" questions.



Hey R1CH, should I use a different thread/forum try and help TL peeps get streaming? I think users would benefit having a localized area to discuss how to stream, tips, different stream sites, problems and resolutions, etc.

Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
December 14 2010 15:30 GMT
#36
On December 14 2010 17:24 Node wrote:
I'm a massive idiot and somehow managed to screw up my stream URL on the application and now it's unviewable -- I made it http://www.ustream.tv/channel//iamnode-starcraft instead of http://www.ustream.tv/channel/iamnode-starcraft (extra slash in the former). Would it be possible to have that fixed? Thanks!


If you already have a stream and it is shown in top left of your screan under profile. You can click the link in the OP again to change your streamsite. Atleast thats the case for me.
ZenithX
Profile Joined November 2010
United States39 Posts
December 14 2010 17:27 GMT
#37
Is there a way to check how long you have been a member?
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
December 14 2010 17:38 GMT
#38
On December 15 2010 02:27 ZenithX wrote:
Is there a way to check how long you have been a member?

Insert your name where my name is: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Ichabod

Alternatively, you can go to a post you made and click the "profile" link in the top right of your post, i'm unsure if there are any other ways...maybe a button could be put somewhere "public profile" or something.
Bluetea
Profile Joined August 2010
United States185 Posts
December 14 2010 19:47 GMT
#39
Hey Chill or Rich or whoever is in charge:

I was talking with some guy on the Justin.tv staff and he said they no longer have nationality restrictions or whatever it was that was keeping TL from having JTV streams "featured."

Are JTV streams able to be featured now that there are no nationality restrictions?
All these bitches is my sons.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 14 2010 19:50 GMT
#40
On December 14 2010 11:00 reQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2010 14:53 hazelynut wrote:
Is it possible to change the name of the stream (how it shows up on the right sidebar)? Currently named CSL stream, I'd like to change it to hazelynut if possible.


I also have a request to change my stream name from reQ to reQ.tv
Would this be possible at all Chill?
Ty for your time !

No, you aren't a TV channel. When you are a household name, you can call your stream whatever you want. Do you know how many PMs I get a day from people with 10 stream-hours asking to be called "The New SC Super TV Daily" and other similar garbage? Put in your time, make a name for yourself, and then we'll talk.

For reference, do people know what GLHF.tv is? Do people know what the Day[9] Daily is? Do people know what reQ.tv is? Do you see where I'm going with this?
Moderator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 49 50 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 404
ProTech151
UpATreeSC 114
BRAT_OK 104
Railgan 40
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1952
Shuttle 439
Dewaltoss 125
Trap 30
Bale 23
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
XaKoH 577
420jenkins440
Counter-Strike
fl0m3927
Fnx 665
kRYSTAL_24
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3502
Liquid`Hasu507
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1808
FrodaN941
summit1g562
B2W.Neo415
Livibee190
C9.Mang0144
TKL 101
ToD79
QueenE77
RotterdaM63
Mew2King30
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV199
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 33
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2981
• TFBlade783
Other Games
• Shiphtur1310
• imaqtpie700
• WagamamaTV337
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h
Patches Events
21h
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.