• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8589 users

How to stream on TeamLiquid - Page 3

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 49 50 51 Next
1) Do NOT promote your own stream in this thread. You may create a separate thread to do so.
2) Do NOT post in this thread to request a streaming site / channel change.

Read the OP.
Puosu
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
7083 Posts
December 14 2010 19:51 GMT
#41
On December 15 2010 04:47 Bluetea wrote:
Hey Chill or Rich or whoever is in charge:

I was talking with some guy on the Justin.tv staff and he said they no longer have nationality restrictions or whatever it was that was keeping TL from having JTV streams "featured."

Are JTV streams able to be featured now that there are no nationality restrictions?

There is no no justin.tv rule in place anymore.
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
December 15 2010 00:53 GMT
#42
On December 14 2010 17:21 Caphe wrote:
Its good to hear. I will never stream but all the featured stream is one of my source of entertainment nowadays. Sometime I find myself watching Huk or Idra stream more than I actually play the game :D.


Same but I've been watching Idra and Mangulina a lot lately.
GiftPflanZe
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Germany623 Posts
December 15 2010 13:16 GMT
#43
I would like to switch my stream from livestream.com to justin.tv


the new streamlink would be www.justin.tv/fullcollapsee

Would be awesome if you could change it!

User was warned for this post
...
Lowko
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands286 Posts
December 15 2010 13:29 GMT
#44
I just wanted to say that I'm really glad to see that we can apply for streams again.
Keep up the good work TL.net!
www.LowkoTV.com
ECA.BruTATroN
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States282 Posts
December 15 2010 21:52 GMT
#45
Can i change the name of my Stream? I would Much Rather Prefer Stratyk SC2 then my username. Thanks.
http://www.twitch.tv/brutatron
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 15 2010 22:01 GMT
#46
On December 16 2010 06:52 EsG.Myaura wrote:
Can i change the name of my Stream? I would Much Rather Prefer Stratyk SC2 then my username. Thanks.

You can't. You can change your TL username if you want.
Moderator
Moxi
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
708 Posts
December 16 2010 08:57 GMT
#47
Great with 3 months. But I need help with setting the stream up, I tried livestream and it is a bit buggy. It crashes if I choose to stream ingame and then start the game up. It won't start, stuck at loading screen (on starcraft 2). I would love some help so I could broadcast my playing as many else
IBCloaked
Profile Joined June 2010
United States19 Posts
December 16 2010 16:16 GMT
#48
Can you change mine to Macross's Channel instead of it saying IBCloaked's?

User was warned for this post
HardCorey
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States709 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 23:45:44
December 16 2010 20:52 GMT
#49
What exactly does the "Vods" status mean for my stream? I understand online/offline obviously but I have archived all of my videos on blip.tv, so does that mean I should leave it on vods as the status when I'm not streaming?
Don't Worry, Be Happy.
Zarak
Profile Joined October 2010
United States41 Posts
December 16 2010 22:49 GMT
#50
I would like to change my stream from LiveStream to Own3D Heres the link
http://www.own3d.tv/live/8304

User was warned for this post
Whats a Protoss?
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-16 22:53:41
December 16 2010 22:52 GMT
#51
Wow, I'm sorry, I accidentaly hit post. I wanted to check something in preview, and this happened to be the first thread I clicked. Really sorry.
R1CH
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Netherlands10342 Posts
December 17 2010 00:09 GMT
#52
On December 17 2010 05:52 HardCorey wrote:
What exactly does the "Vods" status mean for my stream? I understand online/offline obviously but I have archived all of my videos on blip.tv, so does that mean I should leave it on vods as the status when I'm not streaming?

VODs should be used when your channel is automatically playing previously recorded content when you are not live. Only certain providers can do this (livestream is one of them), so if this doesn't apply to you, set it offline.
AdministratorTwitter: @R1CH_TL
TL+ Member
whaTITdoz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States92 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-17 03:04:06
December 17 2010 02:30 GMT
#53
I looked through and I didn't see anything on this. I recently started my stream but didn't have a post associated with it. Where should I make a post so I can get comments associated with my stream?

Thanks
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
December 17 2010 02:34 GMT
#54
On December 17 2010 11:30 whaTITdoz wrote:
I looked through and I didn't see anything on this. I recently started my stream but didn't have a post associated with it. Where should I made a post so I can get comments associated with my stream?

Thanks


from the OP:
How To Apply
Click here to apply for a stream. Existing streamers can also use this form to apply for a site / channel change or to associate a thread with their stream.


come on now...
whaTITdoz
Profile Joined April 2010
United States92 Posts
December 17 2010 03:04 GMT
#55
I understand that part, I just wanted to know where I make the post. Do I make it in the Starcraft 2 general and then they will move it to the user streams? I can't make a post there...
Zooper31
Profile Joined May 2009
United States5713 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-17 03:10:09
December 17 2010 03:09 GMT
#56
On December 17 2010 12:04 whaTITdoz wrote:
I understand that part, I just wanted to know where I make the post. Do I make it in the Starcraft 2 general and then they will move it to the user streams? I can't make a post there...


Again you see the part where is says click here? Click there. It alrdy says if you have a stream alrdy do the form anyway to associate a thread with it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=29

^User Stream forum
Asato ma sad gamaya, tamaso ma jyotir gamaya, mrtyor mamrtam gamaya
scottyyy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United Kingdom796 Posts
December 17 2010 16:52 GMT
#57
On December 17 2010 12:09 Zooper31 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2010 12:04 whaTITdoz wrote:
I understand that part, I just wanted to know where I make the post. Do I make it in the Starcraft 2 general and then they will move it to the user streams? I can't make a post there...


Again you see the part where is says click here? Click there. It alrdy says if you have a stream alrdy do the form anyway to associate a thread with it.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=29

^User Stream forum


Members can't post in the user stream forums. When I watched Chill add streams to the list on his stream (lol) he was mostly moving threads from SC2 general to the user streams forum. So you probably have to make it there.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
December 17 2010 16:54 GMT
#58
1. Make non-shitty thread in SC2 General / Brood War forum
2. Attach thread URL to stream application
3. It gets moved
Moderator
JzMzTEAM
Profile Joined December 2010
Poland23 Posts
December 18 2010 10:57 GMT
#59
My question is about our (i write our because i comentate with my friend JzMzCISZA) stream. We are watching TL site every day, but unfortunately we registrate in December this year...

I know about requirements of 3 months membership - but can we make some deal? We stream in polish language some sort of tournaments - at the moment the polish tournaments. Is there any possibility that our stream can show now on TL? We try to be the best casters in our country - and this move can very very help us to get viewers and get popularity.
NrG.GoD-
Profile Joined November 2009
Australia63 Posts
December 18 2010 11:21 GMT
#60
how can i have my stream featured here?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 49 50 51 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 542
ProTech143
BRAT_OK 80
Railgan 52
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1636
Shuttle 682
Dewaltoss 125
Trap 27
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Dota 2
420jenkins490
XaKoH 477
Counter-Strike
fl0m4114
Fnx 668
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4146
Liquid`Hasu620
Other Games
summit1g4210
Liquid`RaSZi2003
FrodaN1021
B2W.Neo425
ToD216
C9.Mang0166
TKL 95
UpATreeSC83
RotterdaM65
QueenE64
Mew2King32
PPMD15
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV230
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2466
League of Legends
• TFBlade873
Other Games
• Shiphtur1331
• imaqtpie845
• WagamamaTV307
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 11m
Patches Events
20h 11m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.