• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:08
CEST 07:08
KST 14:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War415.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8652 users

A shelled nut - Page 2

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
August 26 2009 04:34 GMT
#21
For my birthday present you should explain wtf you are talking about.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-26 04:37:37
August 26 2009 04:34 GMT
#22
I woke one day to catch a stare
As wide awake as day.
And with her smile so calm and fair
She wiped my gloom away.

I recognized her handsome face.
I’d seen it oft before.
But ne’er could I, as now, embrace
This goddess on my floor.

My queen, dethroned, still looked so grand,
So gentle and so gay.
I lent to her my open hand
But she, with great dismay.

Refused my touch with teary eye,
So flush did she become!
So quickly to that great supply
Of gloom did she succumb.

As saddened as the awful air,
And inches from my bed
She cried a stream, the lady fair,
Upon the carpet-spread.

Yet through each tear and wav’ring sigh
My heart did surely bleed!
How dare I try to satisfy
The lover’s other need!

I realized the gravity
Of this, my grievous crime
Not fully ‘till I saw the sea
Of gloom flow thick as grime

Across the once unsoiled ground.
It was a star-crossed tryst!
But still, her kiss was so profound;
I wisely held my piss.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
August 26 2009 04:36 GMT
#23
In before
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'll fuck you with a rake.
tarpman
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada723 Posts
August 26 2009 04:41 GMT
#24
You have heard me
tell this story
many times, before you sleep;
this time, listen carefully.

And I will tell you,
once again;
and this time, understand that what I'm telling you...
every single word is true.

You need to know.

There was another,
who came before you.
He was a hero and your brother and my son.
He fought the darkness and the darkness won.

You need to know.

And he fought bravely,
and he died bravely,
but he was forsaken by the ones he wished to save.
And when died he died in vain.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

So you will stay here,
you will obey me,
and I will keep grieving for the son I sent to death.
You are all I have left.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

You cannot win.
Saving the world, one kilobyte at a time.
wok
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States504 Posts
August 26 2009 04:49 GMT
#25
On August 26 2009 13:41 tarpman wrote:
You have heard me
tell this story
many times, before you sleep;
this time, listen carefully.

And I will tell you,
once again;
and this time, understand that what I'm telling you...
every single word is true.

You need to know.

There was another,
who came before you.
He was a hero and your brother and my son.
He fought the darkness and the darkness won.

You need to know.

And he fought bravely,
and he died bravely,
but he was forsaken by the ones he wished to save.
And when died he died in vain.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

So you will stay here,
you will obey me,
and I will keep grieving for the son I sent to death.
You are all I have left.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

You cannot win.


Ok daddy. I shall stay put.
I'll race you to defeatism... you win.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
August 26 2009 04:55 GMT
#26
On August 26 2009 13:49 wok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2009 13:41 tarpman wrote:
You have heard me
tell this story
many times, before you sleep;
this time, listen carefully.

And I will tell you,
once again;
and this time, understand that what I'm telling you...
every single word is true.

You need to know.

There was another,
who came before you.
He was a hero and your brother and my son.
He fought the darkness and the darkness won.

You need to know.

And he fought bravely,
and he died bravely,
but he was forsaken by the ones he wished to save.
And when died he died in vain.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

So you will stay here,
you will obey me,
and I will keep grieving for the son I sent to death.
You are all I have left.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

You cannot win.


Ok daddy. I shall stay put.


Don't listen to mister protoman, he's not a real doctor.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
AcrossFiveJulys
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
United States3612 Posts
August 26 2009 05:01 GMT
#27
On August 26 2009 13:55 CubEdIn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2009 13:49 wok wrote:
On August 26 2009 13:41 tarpman wrote:
You have heard me
tell this story
many times, before you sleep;
this time, listen carefully.

And I will tell you,
once again;
and this time, understand that what I'm telling you...
every single word is true.

You need to know.

There was another,
who came before you.
He was a hero and your brother and my son.
He fought the darkness and the darkness won.

You need to know.

And he fought bravely,
and he died bravely,
but he was forsaken by the ones he wished to save.
And when died he died in vain.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

So you will stay here,
you will obey me,
and I will keep grieving for the son I sent to death.
You are all I have left.

You need to know.
You are not him.
This fight's not yours.

You cannot win.


Ok daddy. I shall stay put.


Don't listen to mister protoman, he's not a real doctor.


messy like a lobotomy in a concubine
Saracen
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States5139 Posts
August 26 2009 05:02 GMT
#28
On August 26 2009 13:34 wok wrote:
I woke one day to catch a stare
As wide awake as day.
And with her smile so calm and fair
She wiped my gloom away.

I recognized her handsome face.
I’d seen it oft before.
But ne’er could I, as now, embrace
This goddess on my floor.

My queen, dethroned, still looked so grand,
So gentle and so gay.
I lent to her my open hand
But she, with great dismay.

Refused my touch with teary eye,
So flush did she become!
So quickly to that great supply
Of gloom did she succumb.

As saddened as the awful air,
And inches from my bed
She cried a stream, the lady fair,
Upon the carpet-spread.

Yet through each tear and wav’ring sigh
My heart did surely bleed!
How dare I try to satisfy
The lover’s other need!

I realized the gravity
Of this, my grievous crime
Not fully ‘till I saw the sea
Of gloom flow thick as grime

Across the once unsoiled ground.
It was a star-crossed tryst!
But still, her kiss was so profound;
I wisely held my piss.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Haha
+ Show Spoiler +
omg slant rhyme last stanza
Steelflight-Rx
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1389 Posts
August 26 2009 05:06 GMT
#29
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=100647

same poster.. coincidence?
yubee wrote: you know? it's a great night you should all smile no matter what harddships, because grass grows and the sky is blue and it's a good life.
Jyvblamo
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada13788 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-26 05:10:01
August 26 2009 05:09 GMT
#30
My bet is that the OP of these three threads is currently high on one helluva substance.
MPXMX
Profile Joined December 2002
Canada4309 Posts
August 26 2009 05:21 GMT
#31
Well,

posting a song in palindromes,
which is of interest and to many people,
without much additional background,
is hardly an indication - of intoxication...

We speak in our ways...
sith
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2474 Posts
August 26 2009 05:31 GMT
#32
On August 26 2009 13:25 Braintricks wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Woke up quick at about noon
Just thought that I had to be in compton soon
I gotta get drunk before the day begin
Before my mother starts bitchin bout my friends
About to go and damn near went blind
Young niggaz at the pad throwin up gang signs
Ran in the house and grabbed my clip
With the mac-10 on the side of my hip
Bailed outside and pointed my weapon
Just as I thought, the fools kept steppin
Jumped in the fo’ hit the juice on my ride
I got front back and side to side
Then I let the alpine play
Bumpin new shit by nwa
It was gangsta gangsta at the top of the list
Then I played my own shit, it went somethin like this:

Cruisin down the street in my six-fo’
Jockin the bitches, slappin the hoes
Went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckleheads out there cold shootin some hoops
A car pulls up, who can it be?
A fresh el camino rolled, kilo g
He rolls down his window and he started to say
It’s all about makin that gta


It may be just around here but if there is any congregation of males that are semi-drunk and someone on the guitar, that is the song that inevitably gets sung before the the night is out.
404.Delirium
Profile Joined May 2008
United States1190 Posts
August 26 2009 05:36 GMT
#33
On August 26 2009 14:09 Jyvblamo wrote:
My bet is that the OP of these three threads is currently high on one helluva substance.


Just found the third in the closed threads =)

I'm too tired to pick through and look for stuff though.
seriously next disrespectful comment in this blog is ip ban. Be happy or get the hell out. // SC2 is like playing with neutral-colored Play-Doh while BW is like colorful Legos.
YianKutKu
Profile Joined January 2009
United States142 Posts
August 26 2009 05:43 GMT
#34
buy it use it break it fix it trash it change it melt upgrade it
hwighting!
nttea
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Sweden4353 Posts
August 26 2009 06:02 GMT
#35
when i saw the OP title i knew i wouldn't understand shit of this
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 26 2009 06:02 GMT
#36
On August 13 2009 23:31 Flaccid wrote:
No dick fo yo pussy
only dick fo yo throat.
You aint getting no
child suh-pote

Moderator
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
August 26 2009 06:50 GMT
#37
On August 26 2009 14:31 sith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 26 2009 13:25 Braintricks wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Woke up quick at about noon
Just thought that I had to be in compton soon
I gotta get drunk before the day begin
Before my mother starts bitchin bout my friends
About to go and damn near went blind
Young niggaz at the pad throwin up gang signs
Ran in the house and grabbed my clip
With the mac-10 on the side of my hip
Bailed outside and pointed my weapon
Just as I thought, the fools kept steppin
Jumped in the fo’ hit the juice on my ride
I got front back and side to side
Then I let the alpine play
Bumpin new shit by nwa
It was gangsta gangsta at the top of the list
Then I played my own shit, it went somethin like this:

Cruisin down the street in my six-fo’
Jockin the bitches, slappin the hoes
Went to the park to get the scoop
Knuckleheads out there cold shootin some hoops
A car pulls up, who can it be?
A fresh el camino rolled, kilo g
He rolls down his window and he started to say
It’s all about makin that gta


It may be just around here but if there is any congregation of males that are semi-drunk and someone on the guitar, that is the song that inevitably gets sung before the the night is out.


Please don't tell me you think the cover is the actual song.
goddamn nerd rappers
pyrogenetix
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
China5098 Posts
August 26 2009 06:56 GMT
#38
lol wtf is this shit?
Yea that looks just like Kang Min... amazing game sense... and uses mind games well, but has the micro of a washed up progamer.
Tyraz
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
New Zealand310 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-08-29 07:20:38
August 26 2009 07:10 GMT
#39
On August 26 2009 12:43 MPXMX wrote:
Swallow, blink, twitch ...

Crave, blink, sigh....

Crave, panic, stop ...

Look, think, move...

Blink, look, think...

Dream, twitch, sigh...

Crave, think, do...

Think, say, sigh...

Blink, do, stop...

Look, feel, die.

My interpretation:
+ Show Spoiler +
Person eats a nut --> Likes the taste --> Likes it so much, picks up another one, looks at the next nut, realizes he was suppose to shell it. --> panics, feels the shell inside him --> "Oh shit" --> dies.

cute
100% Pure.
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
August 26 2009 07:20 GMT
#40
nausea, heartburn, indigestion ...

upset stomach, diarrhea ...

nausea, heartburn, indigestion ...

upset stomach, diarrhea ...

nausea, heartburn, indigestion ...

upset stomach, diarrhea ...

nausea, heartburn, indigestion ...

upset stomach, diarrhea ...

YEAH! pepto bismol!
( ・´ー・`)
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 278
Mind 65
Bale 27
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 697
Other Games
summit1g7512
Coldzera 701
WinterStarcraft618
C9.Mang0289
Sick145
ViBE133
febbydoto19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick756
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2105
League of Legends
• Rush948
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
4h 53m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
6h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.