• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8447 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 197

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 204 Next
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 18 2013 16:36 GMT
#3921
Alakaslam is scum, 99% sure

he is defending me, and no one should be doing that right now. especially after my last rage. he wants me to stay alive so he can give me another nuke. gg
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 16:42 GMT
#3922
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Alakaslam is going to be the scapegoat so that CA can survive another lynch?

IF MY INTERNET FALLS OUT, AND I AM DEAD TOMORROW (probably me + the missile defender on town)


LYNCH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF CA. HE IS THE GUY SENDING ALL THESE NUKES.
I had a good night of sleep.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 16:59 GMT
#3923
CA, does the PM say someone GAVE you a nuke or that you received a nuke?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2013 19:04 GMT
#3924
Ok, since I'm going to die. You guys need to lynch Chez tomorrow. Just trust me on this, it's like the right play. I haven't seen any good reads from him. Hell he's barely providing reads whatsoever. He's not doing much other than trolling. The combination of not pushing good wagons, not providing good reads and solely trolling is pretty scummy especially since that's essentially Chez's scum meta (or at least as much of it as I know).

That said, I still think Stutters has a great shot for 3p. Chez is likely a scum aligned toy factory or something similar imo. I think the plan was to have Chez shoot a town target D1 and have Oats defend a fake shot for town cred.

For right now, I'd ignore CA. Onegu is looking rather scummy to me from the voting history and I didn't like much in his filter but I'll need to review it again. I'll post more after I get back from the store.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 18 2013 19:30 GMT
#3925
On July 19 2013 04:04 geript wrote:
Ok, since I'm going to die. You guys need to lynch Chez tomorrow. Just trust me on this, it's like the right play. I haven't seen any good reads from him. Hell he's barely providing reads whatsoever. He's not doing much other than trolling. The combination of not pushing good wagons, not providing good reads and solely trolling is pretty scummy especially since that's essentially Chez's scum meta (or at least as much of it as I know).

That said, I still think Stutters has a great shot for 3p. Chez is likely a scum aligned toy factory or something similar imo. I think the plan was to have Chez shoot a town target D1 and have Oats defend a fake shot for town cred.

For right now, I'd ignore CA. Onegu is looking rather scummy to me from the voting history and I didn't like much in his filter but I'll need to review it again. I'll post more after I get back from the store.

I'm not 3p but unless you believe that 3p can make fake nukes for town cred I can't be 3p. Even if I could give fake nukes I would have no incentive to. By giving fake nukes and claiming it I put myself in a terrible position with all this scrutiny compared to claiming that I was just a VT or something. Considering my only mislynch still was in Whose Line where the game was solved and it really didn't matter if I got lynched or the other guy. If I was playing 3p I would have coasted to endgame like I always do rather than bring a shitload of attention to myself.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2013 21:13 GMT
#3926
No one else on?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 18 2013 21:45 GMT
#3927
On July 19 2013 04:04 geript wrote:
Ok, since I'm going to die. You guys need to lynch Chez tomorrow. Just trust me on this, it's like the right play. I haven't seen any good reads from him. Hell he's barely providing reads whatsoever. He's not doing much other than trolling. The combination of not pushing good wagons, not providing good reads and solely trolling is pretty scummy especially since that's essentially Chez's scum meta (or at least as much of it as I know).

That said, I still think Stutters has a great shot for 3p. Chez is likely a scum aligned toy factory or something similar imo. I think the plan was to have Chez shoot a town target D1 and have Oats defend a fake shot for town cred.

For right now, I'd ignore CA. Onegu is looking rather scummy to me from the voting history and I didn't like much in his filter but I'll need to review it again. I'll post more after I get back from the store.


I could get behind a Chezinu lynch.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2013 21:50 GMT
#3928
A few short reads fwiw:

I'm not thinking that Onegu is scum. Partially dick move analysis and partially because I don't think him admitting to visit FT makes much sense as scum.

I'm thinking the last 3 scum are:
Alakaslam
Chezinu
Oats
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2013 22:01 GMT
#3929
deadline has passed. day post up in a moment
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2013 22:02 GMT
#3930
Day 5

[image loading]


The world burns, but the heat does not cleanse. Amongst the dead now are those with the means to protect themselves. No longer is anything safe. The war goes on...the war goes on.





johnnywup as Kim Jong Un died mysteriously...
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are Kim Jong Un! You managed to create a nuke. Unfortunately, it's very unstable and will self explode within 48 hours, killing you instantly unless you fire it. To nuke someone, simply post ##Nuke Playername in the thread and that player will be nuked at the end of the next deadline.


[UoN]Sentinel as Barack Obama was killed!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are Barrack Obama, the American President! You have a nuke that can penetrate even the toughest of bunkers. To use it, simply post ##Nuke Playername in the thread and that player will be nuked at the end of the next deadline.


geript as Missile Defense System was killed!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
You are a Missile Defense System! You're there to prevent nuclear winter from hitting those you hold dear. Once per day/night cycle, you may shoot a nuke down by typing ##Defend Playername, where playername is the target of the nuke you wish to disarm.





It is now Day 5. Deadline is at 21:59 GMT (+00:00) which arrives in

ATOBTTR
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 22:03 GMT
#3931
Oh shit... Wasn't expecting that... Gl town
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 18 2013 22:04 GMT
#3932
Finally.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 18 2013 22:12 GMT
#3933
On July 19 2013 07:04 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Finally.

This.... this exactly.
GL Town!!!!
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 18 2013 23:04 GMT
#3934
GG guys.

So who do you want to lynch today? Gonna do some more in depth reading but Chez is looking like a good choice.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 18 2013 23:18 GMT
#3935
huh interesting that scum would kill geript despite him being one of the top lynch targets. I guess they really want them nukes
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 18 2013 23:23 GMT
#3936
also i guess i was wrong about austin (srry bro) but im glad i got ace right at least.

also also is there seriously only 8 people left? lol
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 19 2013 01:50 GMT
#3937
On July 19 2013 00:54 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2013 00:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Haha koshi

No I am not, this game is just nuts. I am thinking CA not worth lynching yet. Neither am I, let Onegu visit me and see if he is irradiated. If not, and I'm still scummy, we'll go at it then.

Double the amount of scum I said you were.


So your reply on me asking to scumhunt results in.
1) Not killing CA
2) not killing you
3) not killing Onegu
----> And lets wait another 2 turns and then discuss everything?

yeah.......

There is no one scummier than me? Really? I mean, I gave you all my role, and breadcrumbed it until it was wrecked.

OMGUS time! Koshi you scum?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 19 2013 01:52 GMT
#3938
Wow I thought I hit refresh

Well there it is
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 19 2013 01:55 GMT
#3939
On July 19 2013 01:42 Koshi wrote:
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Alakaslam is going to be the scapegoat so that CA can survive another lynch?

IF MY INTERNET FALLS OUT, AND I AM DEAD TOMORROW (probably me + the missile defender on town)


LYNCH THE LIVING HELL OUT OF CA. HE IS THE GUY SENDING ALL THESE NUKES.

....

Looks around dizzily

... huh?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 19 2013 01:58 GMT
#3940
Well negative on that OMGUS but how does that make CA scum? I am so confused, he still thinks I can make nukes, yet believes my claim partially? What? Wait we are making no sense here.

My factory does NOT work anymore. It doesn't. And I am a town factory. Heck I don't know how to defend these accusations, are they baseless? Coul there possibly be more than 1 scum still alive?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 195 196 197 198 199 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25245
firebathero 2110
Bisu 760
Hyuk 463
Horang2 329
BeSt 223
Larva 146
EffOrt 130
Sexy 125
Leta 113
[ Show more ]
Light 92
Soma 91
Dewaltoss 85
Killer 84
Rush 55
Barracks 50
Pusan 50
ZerO 46
soO 44
ToSsGirL 42
Sharp 32
Mini 26
Shinee 24
Aegong 23
Bale 22
NaDa 20
Sacsri 18
sorry 14
Hm[arnc] 14
Noble 11
JulyZerg 9
Terrorterran 4
zelot 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 185
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1130
byalli852
kRYSTAL_66
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor970
crisheroes821
Other Games
gofns35716
singsing1735
olofmeister1038
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS54
ZerO(Twitch)8
B2W.Neo1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream181
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 44m
OSC
11h 44m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 44m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.