• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:49
CEST 21:49
KST 04:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7381 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 196

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 204 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 11:42 GMT
#3901
Maybe they wanted to break the WoS-Koshi alliance against geript O.o
But WoS trusted you in the end, and I can feel my tunneling coming up vs CA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:23 GMT
#3902
Onegu... My man... How little have you been posting in this game... Why didn't I see this. I never thought you were scum before, but after your filter. There is really nothing about Ace at all. You never mention Ace, pressure Ace, ask something to Ace.
Well in all fairness, it seems you ask nobody anything, except Z-Boson... Jeez. I got no read on you, except that I know see that you have been flying under the radar.
Also can you prove you never visited WoS?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:24 GMT
#3903
EBWOP

know = now. Second time I do that today
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:31 GMT
#3904
Alakaslam filter:
Loves to say Svengali.
Looks to be friends with Onegu and Chez.
0 posts about targets to scumhunt in his last 3 pages. Literally 0 WTFFFFFF

Damnnn, how does these things happen without me realising...

@Alakaslam Seriously, start scumhunting. I know that you are doing batshit crazy work in the newbie game. Here you aren't doing anything. You are scum 10000000%

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:39 GMT
#3905
Chezinu's filter:
filter 2:

2. Koshi
4. Stutters695
10. Johnnywup
11. Onegu
14. Strongandbig
19. CaucasianAsian

Pretty useless as well, but he plays like an island not as scum or not as town. For some reason I was not surprised or disappointed while reading Chez his filter. Like I know how he plays and sure his filter agrees with me. Chez is also playing in the Ver game atm, people say he is playing bad there as well, like giving wrong reads, which should be uncharacteristic for Chez. I remember him giving lists each day, sometimes they are hided in fluff posts, but he kinda still give lists. This is his latest list, he starts with all of us and leaves Ace out first, but the guys that are still on it aren't looking too bad. I guess my filter is pretty bad as well. Haven't read it yet..
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:50 GMT
#3906
Caucasianasian
167516198410000000% scum.

So he pretends that it is over because he is nuked? But then says he won't be able to post anymore because he is busy with life? That's 2 different things. He says nothing but is able to contradict himself with the 2 sentences he wrote.

CA actaully came in to say 1 time that Ace isn't red on a list Xatalos made. I took that as truth back then, because I played with him in TL+ and I liked him there. Pfffffffffffffff

CA needs to die asap. Because he can create nukes. WoS died today, it's so perfect, tommorow CA is going to nuke us all. I am sorry geript but you are death tonight.
I had a good night of sleep.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 13:53 GMT
#3907
I just made a post about CA, Koshi. I agree he should be the next lynch target
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 13:57 GMT
#3908
Stutters695 or third party.

The whole thing with Ace is so wrong, with claiming to have a nuke and then not having a nuke and then claiming to be fake because he wanted to try and do a big play...
Stutters is not playing to help scum now we know Ace is scum. Otherwise Ace wouldn't have fucked around so much with that nuke.

Stutters also got raided and lost the ability to make nukes, so now that I think of it. He isn't 3rd party at all.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:00 GMT
#3909
Conclusion
Oats and/or geript are going to die tonight. The other guy is scum because CA is going to nuke us tommorrow and depending on how many nukes he got the game will be over. Fuck us all.
I had a good night of sleep.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 14:04 GMT
#3910
On July 18 2013 22:57 Koshi wrote:
Stutters695 or third party.

The whole thing with Ace is so wrong, with claiming to have a nuke and then not having a nuke and then claiming to be fake because he wanted to try and do a big play...
Stutters is not playing to help scum now we know Ace is scum. Otherwise Ace wouldn't have fucked around so much with that nuke.

Stutters also got raided and lost the ability to make nukes, so now that I think of it. He isn't 3rd party at all.

What?

How did you come to that conclusion?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:08 GMT
#3911
Hmm. Yeah maybe there is a hole in my thinking there. Because Ace hold that nuke to keep MG alive. So actually getting a fake nuke was kinda perfect, it did incriminate Ace but kept MG alive for another turn. But we know that eventually the nuke was fake. So Stutters didn't lie about his big play. But stupid Stutters said it was a fake too soon, and that is why shot it anyway.. You don't agree?

Guess I wanted to have one green guy D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:10 GMT
#3912
Ok. Typing and thinking isn't smart. Let me clarify.

1) Stutters gave Ace a nuke
2) Stutters said it might be a good nuke
3) Ace doesn't know what to do, so he doesnt nuke in the night
4) Sutters says it is 100% fake
5) Ace launches the nuke on MG.

So the only thing Stutters did wrong is say it was a fake nuke.
I had a good night of sleep.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 18 2013 14:21 GMT
#3913
On July 18 2013 23:08 Koshi wrote:
Hmm. Yeah maybe there is a hole in my thinking there. Because Ace hold that nuke to keep MG alive. So actually getting a fake nuke was kinda perfect, it did incriminate Ace but kept MG alive for another turn. But we know that eventually the nuke was fake. So Stutters didn't lie about his big play. But stupid Stutters said it was a fake too soon, and that is why shot it anyway.. You don't agree?

Guess I wanted to have one green guy D:

That sort of makes sense but is more on ace than stutters IMO. You don't think I'm green?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:24 GMT
#3914
I haven't read your filter. geript asked me to do these 5.
I would say you are green but I have fallen twice of my chair with Alaksalam and Onegu.

Let me take a quick look. Soon 1700 and I need to travel home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:26 GMT
#3915
Ahyeah, of course you are green. You are greener than green.

You were the guy that lost his missile lol. Yeah 100% town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 14:26 GMT
#3916
Sorry, I am really bad at remembering stuff that isn't about me. :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 18 2013 15:46 GMT
#3917
Haha koshi

No I am not, this game is just nuts. I am thinking CA not worth lynching yet. Neither am I, let Onegu visit me and see if he is irradiated. If not, and I'm still scummy, we'll go at it then.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 18 2013 15:54 GMT
#3918
On July 19 2013 00:46 Alakaslam wrote:
Haha koshi

No I am not, this game is just nuts. I am thinking CA not worth lynching yet. Neither am I, let Onegu visit me and see if he is irradiated. If not, and I'm still scummy, we'll go at it then.

Double the amount of scum I said you were.


So your reply on me asking to scumhunt results in.
1) Not killing CA
2) not killing you
3) not killing Onegu
----> And lets wait another 2 turns and then discuss everything?

yeah.......
I had a good night of sleep.
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 18 2013 16:31 GMT
#3919
i really don't have time for this game, but i'll tell you i didn't make the nuke i sent.

also, i'm not scum.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11601 Posts
July 18 2013 16:32 GMT
#3920
since i had such a shit filter, and everyone hates me, i'm guessing that scum gave me a nuke. that means they probably can't give it to themselves. gg scum, town wins.
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Prev 1 194 195 196 197 198 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 177
ProTech147
JuggernautJason59
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 650
White-Ra 196
Dewaltoss 94
Hyuk 82
firebathero 65
Trap 46
Sacsri 20
Bale 15
Dota 2
Gorgc9203
qojqva1329
Counter-Strike
fl0m1582
Fnx 776
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3649
Khaldor1231
crisheroes1075
Liquid`Hasu534
Other Games
summit1g6592
FrodaN2343
XBOCT252
C9.Mang0188
shahzam180
ArmadaUGS134
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie924
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 11m
Online Event
15h 11m
FEL
20h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.