You'll see what I'm about to do in a sec.
Hope I'm right about this. Otherwise I'm going to be REALLY pissed.
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 21:44 GMT
#3821
You'll see what I'm about to do in a sec. Hope I'm right about this. Otherwise I'm going to be REALLY pissed. | ||
|
johnnywup
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:47 GMT
#3822
welp, didn't see that one coming /s | ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 21:48 GMT
#3823
I'm aware he can probably defend silently after he sees my redirect but whatever. | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 21:53 GMT
#3824
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 21:55 GMT
#3825
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 21:55 GMT
#3826
Assuming it isn't gg rigt now then yay if I did good, and I'm really REALLY sorry if I fucked up again. | ||
|
johnnywup
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:55 GMT
#3827
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 21:57 GMT
#3828
| ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 17 2013 21:57 GMT
#3829
NUCLEAR DEFENSE ACTIVATED ![]() The nuke heading towards Geript has been destroyed. | ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 21:58 GMT
#3830
| ||
|
johnnywup
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:58 GMT
#3831
| ||
|
austinmcc
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 21:58 GMT
#3832
If that was actually an oats save, then that trio seems likely to be scum. Dunno if we've got a chance to lynch into it or not after today, but the save for little reason followed by entirely no more commentary on today...ain't good snb now drops below that group I guess? Lynch into sure things over him, but his play don't match past games and he's putting in no effort. gl town | ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 21:58 GMT
#3833
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 21:59 GMT
#3834
| ||
|
Artanis[Xp]
Netherlands12973 Posts
July 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#3835
NUCLEAR MISSILE REDIRECT ![]() The nuke heading towards Onegu has been redirected towards Ace! | ||
|
johnnywup
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#3836
| ||
|
WaveofShadow
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#3837
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#3838
| ||
|
austinmcc
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 22:00 GMT
#3839
| ||
|
geript
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 22:01 GMT
#3840
| ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|