• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8135 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 190

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 204 Next
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 20:00 GMT
#3781
On July 18 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
yamato what have you and Hapa talked about in PM's?
Can you post some compilation or even full logs?

wrong thread m8
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 20:32 GMT
#3782
Johnny, before I blow up. I want you to know something.

I am your father. You were right. You are going to be the next great dictator. When I am gone, please wear the otter-fur hat in remembrance of me. It was not your fault. The reason I'm going to die is not because of you. Do not let them scum deceive you. You are a great son. You will be a great leader!

If anyone does not mourn for me, there will be consequences.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 20:49 GMT
#3783
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 20:53 GMT
#3784
On July 18 2013 05:49 Chezinu wrote:
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.

Chez should I protect you?
Is alakaslam scum?
I know he's around.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 20:55 GMT
#3785
On July 18 2013 05:00 johnnywup wrote:
@austin I think last nights kills were scum taunting us. "You think z-boson is 3p? you think VA might be scum? ahahaha"

at least thats what it seemed like to me when I read the day post :|
If scum is willing to go with odd NKs just for the lulz, then we're incredibly boned already. I'd rather assume we're not in THAT deep a hole.

Another possible option is that, given we've had a number of people claim and a number of people not (and assuming some of the unclaimed are scum), scum wanted to clear out unknowns. Rayn doesn't really fit that category, but Z-BosoN might.
Fe fi fo fum.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 20:55 GMT
#3786
On July 18 2013 05:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 05:49 Chezinu wrote:
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.

Chez should I protect you?
Is alakaslam scum?
I know he's around.

SAVE ME!!!

I don't know. I knew he said he had a factory earlier and got damaged. But it has been a while and I wonder if the factory started working again.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 17 2013 20:56 GMT
#3787
NUCLEAR DEFENSE ACTIVATED


[image loading]


The nuke heading towards Chezinu has been shot down from the sky.
ATOBTTR
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 20:56 GMT
#3788
Curious.
Fe fi fo fum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 17 2013 20:57 GMT
#3789
On July 18 2013 04:24 Chezinu wrote:
My ally Alakaslam I must know as austin knows. Is it a fake nuke that comes after me?

I don't know Chezinu, I have been within a great drama in another thread and have a muddled head.

Allow me to catch up, I don't even understand you yet as I have not read
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 17 2013 20:57 GMT
#3790
On July 18 2013 05:49 Chezinu wrote:
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.

When did I do this? I have no power
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 17 2013 21:00 GMT
#3791
Can anyone think of who would give Koshi a nuke?

@WoS. Whoops claimed to have his nuke destroyed IIRC. Only person who's claimed being able to blow up factories so far is Austin (although Ace so far is unclaimed afaik).

Also... Why would anyone save Chez? That's pretty fucked up.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 21:02 GMT
#3792
Well now I know who I'm getting rid of.
Geript please use your defense.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-17 21:03:57
July 17 2013 21:03 GMT
#3793
CHECKING COORDINATES....

MajuGarzett (11): geript, johnnywup, Ace, [UoN]Sentinel, WaveofShadow, Onegu, Alakaslam, CaucasianAsian, Chezinu, Stutters695, austinmcc

geript (1): Koshi

Onegu (0): Chezinu

TARGET: MajuGarzett is set to be obliterated!
Deadline is in at Wednesday, Jul 17 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)!
Time remaining: !
ATOBTTR
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 17 2013 21:04 GMT
#3794
On July 18 2013 05:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 05:49 Chezinu wrote:
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.

Chez should I protect you?
Is alakaslam scum?
I know he's around.

Feh I totes give up trying to defend myself. Yeah I'm rolling scum every game

(Exasperated Sarcasm)

How the hell does this happen?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 17 2013 21:04 GMT
#3795
On July 18 2013 06:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 05:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
On July 18 2013 05:49 Chezinu wrote:
Mr. Pokemon,

why do you betray me? We had an alliance. Weapons of mass destruction given to the hands of my enemy.

Chez should I protect you?
Is alakaslam scum?
I know he's around.

Feh I totes give up trying to defend myself ever anywhere. Yeah I'm rolling scum every game

(Exasperated Sarcasm)

How the hell does this happen?

Ebwop^^
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 21:04 GMT
#3796
On July 18 2013 06:00 geript wrote:
Can anyone think of who would give Koshi a nuke?

@WoS. Whoops claimed to have his nuke destroyed IIRC. Only person who's claimed being able to blow up factories so far is Austin (although Ace so far is unclaimed afaik).

Also... Why would anyone save Chez? That's pretty fucked up.
Dunno about giving people nukes.

To the folks who ... got nukes today, are some of your roles actual world leaders? I interpreted the PM and the asstons of nukes fires as this being some sort of game event, all world leaders standing get nukes. Or something? My role PM doesn't have a country alignment, so I dunno if most other roles are part of a specific country and they got nukes. Shouldn't be THIS many factories still up and producing I wouldn't think.
Fe fi fo fum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 17 2013 21:07 GMT
#3797
How do I know what where who how when why?

Quickly I have to go to AZ soon and it's already 2. I am just waiting for an email and then I go back to phone, but can't use phone while driving.

Indeed I may leave regardless of email. Quickly! And before I give up my contribution as lost here as well
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 21:10 GMT
#3798
On July 18 2013 06:07 Alakaslam wrote:
How do I know what where who how when why?

Quickly I have to go to AZ soon and it's already 2. I am just waiting for an email and then I go back to phone, but can't use phone while driving.

Indeed I may leave regardless of email. Quickly! And before I give up my contribution as lost here as well

If you were talking to me, I had a theory that maybe your factory was working and you gave CA a nuke or something.


As for my role name, I am a world leader. I'm johnny's dad if yall didn't get my hints.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 21:10 GMT
#3799
I was an actual world leader, yes, and that's why I received a nuke.

austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 21:14 GMT
#3800
Oh, that makes a little bit more sense now
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 188 189 190 191 192 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1165
ComeBackTV 1133
SteadfastSC889
TaKeTV 591
IndyStarCraft 211
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 83
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 889
IndyStarCraft 211
ProTech144
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44564
Shuttle 647
Mini 394
Larva 322
Soma 298
Rush 225
BeSt 206
Hyuk 112
firebathero 89
Dewaltoss 72
[ Show more ]
Mong 64
Sexy 39
ToSsGirL 28
Trap 27
Bale 19
Rock 17
Terrorterran 15
Shine 15
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc8100
qojqva1720
Counter-Strike
fl0m1332
Fnx 804
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1398
Khaldor1342
Other Games
hiko1319
FrodaN1145
DeMusliM384
Livibee198
ArmadaUGS150
KnowMe131
XBOCT128
XaKoH 97
QueenE86
C9.Mang086
Mew2King79
Beastyqt36
CosmosSc2 13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream74
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 44
• StrangeGG 35
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3976
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 11m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 11m
Online Event
18h 11m
FEL
23h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.