• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:00
CEST 07:00
KST 14:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7576 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 189

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 204 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 19:05 GMT
#3761
On July 18 2013 03:54 Ace wrote:
Onegu probable. Don't think Austin is scum based on the wagons the previous day.

What about Onegu's post way back about how he 'killed' FirmTofu because he visited him at night?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 17 2013 19:06 GMT
#3762
I asked him about it. I think he said he had a scumread on Tofu, even though many others didn't. Who else did he visit?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:07 GMT
#3763
Chez, why were onegu and CA the two options you chose between?
Fe fi fo fum.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
July 17 2013 19:08 GMT
#3764
Xata n1 Firm n2 Austin n3
Try TL Mafia!!!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 19:13 GMT
#3765
On July 18 2013 04:06 Ace wrote:
I asked him about it. I think he said he had a scumread on Tofu, even though many others didn't. Who else did he visit?

Yeah and then you completely dropped it.
ALso once again I feel I have to mention we have seen absolutely NOTHING relevant occur with regards to the fuctionality of Immune ones/radiation nukes/infected.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:17 GMT
#3766
On July 18 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
5) ???--> Onegu - I think this one could be stopped. I have no doubts this one is real. It *COULD* be a gambit to get Oats to waste his protection but seems really unlikely---the needs for scum to 'make plays' like this at this point in the game is close to nil.
I don't think there's any chance of a gambit here. IMO this is scum nuking a townie or 3P nuking someone he thinks is scum.

If this were 3P shooting at scum, I would THINK that they would have some target higher on a list of scumreads than onegu, and aren't just taking a chance.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 19:18 GMT
#3767
What do you suggest Austin?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:18 GMT
#3768
I'm in for like...20ish minutes and then I need to run until shortly before deadline. Happy to give any reads, happy to chat about most anything for a bit, but not exactly feeling like I've got a giant handle on the game. Someone shoulda nuked me on a day where I really had time to get into the game.
Fe fi fo fum.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 19:20 GMT
#3769
WoS do you have the power to save me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 19:24 GMT
#3770
My ally Alakaslam I must know as austin knows. Is it a fake nuke that comes after me?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:25 GMT
#3771
On July 18 2013 04:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
What do you suggest Austin?
If I had a defense, I'd work defenses out with the other player to be on geript + 1 other, onegu or I.

We're past the nuke deadline, so there's no risk in defending someone and having them get nuked again, therefore it's just about defending the people we think are most likely to be town/most likely to have been shot by scum.

Out of that bunch, maju has been under suspicion/getting called scum for days now and has chosen to do nothing to change that read. Besides all the stuff that led to the scumread on him, his play makes it look like he just gave up after getting under suspicion. Because it's HIS nuke on geript (and because geript has one of the defenses and I assume is self-invested), I think geript is a fine defense. The nuker is as important as the nukee in that case.

Of the other folks getting nuked, CA, even if he's town, isn't worth saving at this point. Chez, even if he's town, isn't worth saving. I'm used to chez both trolling AND posting reads, which are crazy spot-on. This game, it's been a lot of absence, not a lot of trolling, but also very little substantive working through the lists I normally see him post. I think he's a very valuable asset if town, worth saving over Onegu or I, but I'm not confidant enough in his towniness to want to see him saved. If he flips scum, it also doesn't look good for Ace, given Chezinu's reluctance to nuke him or even really actually CONSIDER nuking him.

So that leaves me with myself and Onegu. I know I'm town, so I'd like me saved. I THINK Onegu is town, and the fact that he's been targeted with the silent nuke reinforces that read. Again, silent nuke, so either this is scum or 3P shooting. If scum, they're not shooting scum. If 3P, why shoot onegu? So it's more likely, imo, that it's a scum nuke on a townie. Let alone the fact that Onegu has been reasonably townie all game, and the fact that I still think snb is mafia, getting rid of one of the marks against Onegu which is "maybe all immune ones not just town."
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 19:30 GMT
#3772
I'm leaving it up to Geript to save himself. I'm not saving him because I don't trust him.
Oats fucked up his save on Chezinu so I'm not sure what to do about that, and it honestly worries me because I don't believe both him and Geript are both town with the same role.
TBH the nuke I'm most likely to affect is the one against Onegu. The question is, what to do with it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:37 GMT
#3773
Lynching maju solid, would suggest moving on to Ace or snb. Honestly, the lynch yesterday sucked and I wish CA were more involved, but at this point MOST of the heavy lurkers are gonna be dead. That's a plus for town, although it comes late.

We can't have country leader claims, as we saw technicians flip from assorted countries and be different alignments.

Stutters's role PM needs to be scrutinized some more, especially in light of any flips tonight. That whole any kind of nuke, and the fact that Z-BosoN flipped with specific types of nukes in his role PM, looks bad. For reference -
You are a Bunker Owner! You've seen a cold wars in your time and you realized it's better to be safe than sorry. You're immune to all but American and Radiation nukes.
I don't like that HIS role PM spells out certain kinds of nukes, whereas stutters doesn't. It always looked weird in stutters's PM, but Z-BosoN's shows that, at least in some cases, specific types are mentioned.

I know geript has done some questionable stuff, but he wouldn't be at the top of my scumread list or my kill list. A lot of that, however, is based on the MG nuke today. Even if they're both scum and geript just burning a defense, ... WHY. SO MANY NUKES JUST NUKE TOWNIES AND TRY TO WIN. It doesn't make sense for scum to be sneaky sneaky sneaky when they're out so far ahead.

Also, haven't had time, unsure if will have time, but dead dude filters/suspicions need another look. Maybe rayn, definitely xatalos, possibly the kills last night. Rayn makes more sense as a NK to me than last night's kills, because rayn actually looked very townie to me after his "plan." I disagreed with the reads he drew from it, but the PLAN and his actions were townie. So...maybe he was killed for that, but maybe for reads. As far as last night, i THOUGHT it might indicate that scum was trying to kill the 3P, aiming at Z-BosoN who had been tossed around as a candidate. The VA kill I don't know jack about and was very very unexpected to me both in flip and targetting. Possibly just to push me as a lynch, but that seems kind of egotistical and I think they can push for my mislynch any day without having to kill VA (plus keeping VA alive would help do that, so...not a me-based NK, unsure why though).
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:40 GMT
#3774
On July 18 2013 04:30 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm leaving it up to Geript to save himself. I'm not saving him because I don't trust him.
Oats fucked up his save on Chezinu so I'm not sure what to do about that, and it honestly worries me because I don't believe both him and Geript are both town with the same role.
TBH the nuke I'm most likely to affect is the one against Onegu. The question is, what to do with it.
Oh. Gotcha.

I wish Oats either hadn't saved some townies or looked way townier. I was really on his case D2, he was SO FRIGGIN SCUMMY by not reading thread, not even understanding where his reads had been. Saving...ace? Wait...ugh. Oats saved ace D2 right? Geript on jampidampi, oats on ace. I don't even know that we can trust him to actually defend a nuke.

Blerg. If you can act, I wouldn't redirect at MG. I wouldn't redirect at stutters IN CASE he's 3P and mafia needs to kill him (this OP more vague than the last game). I'd redirect either myself or Onegu towards snb or ace. If ace flips scum, Oats looks quite bad off the top of my head, but would need to reread the last few days. I don't think I've seem him really affect the game or try to though, but I may just be misremembering because I'll admit to getting caught up in snb/VA/trying to defend self.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:41 GMT
#3775
Out for like...an hour or so. Just not great timing, but I'll keep thinking about this and be back with some final thoughts and ramblings.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 19:45 GMT
#3776
Here's the problem.
Since Oats hasn't used his defense he can come back with last minute shennanies now and fuck with me.
At least I know Geript can't do that.

Oats---if you do this it is as good as a scumclaim in my eyes, just so you know.

I just really hope that whatever I do I don't fuck up AGAIN---I've got a dead medic (though a saved MZ?) on my hands and a last-minute redirect onto a scummy-but-town Gumshoe.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 17 2013 19:49 GMT
#3777
On July 18 2013 04:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Here's the problem.
Since Oats hasn't used his defense he can come back with last minute shennanies now and fuck with me.
At least I know Geript can't do that.

Oats---if you do this it is as good as a scumclaim in my eyes, just so you know.

I just really hope that whatever I do I don't fuck up AGAIN---I've got a dead medic (though a saved MZ?) on my hands and a last-minute redirect onto a scummy-but-town Gumshoe.
This is a solid point but...I don't even know if it matters whether people are claiming scum today or not, with this many nukes.

Whatever. I saved DI who I thought was kinda of scummy to lynch ON, then wanted to lynch jampi over MG.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 19:52 GMT
#3778
On July 18 2013 04:49 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2013 04:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Here's the problem.
Since Oats hasn't used his defense he can come back with last minute shennanies now and fuck with me.
At least I know Geript can't do that.

Oats---if you do this it is as good as a scumclaim in my eyes, just so you know.

I just really hope that whatever I do I don't fuck up AGAIN---I've got a dead medic (though a saved MZ?) on my hands and a last-minute redirect onto a scummy-but-town Gumshoe.
This is a solid point but...I don't even know if it matters whether people are claiming scum today or not, with this many nukes.

Whatever. I saved DI who I thought was kinda of scummy to lynch ON, then wanted to lynch jampi over MG.

Well some nukes belong to town and some belong to scum, that's for certain.
Fairly sure I know what I'm going to do I'm just not sure how close to deadline I'll be able to do it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-17 20:01:38
July 17 2013 19:59 GMT
#3779
table for two on a tv tray
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 20:00 GMT
#3780
@austin I think last nights kills were scum taunting us. "You think z-boson is 3p? you think VA might be scum? ahahaha"

at least thats what it seemed like to me when I read the day post :|
Prev 1 187 188 189 190 191 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft311
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft685
PiGStarcraft311
RuFF_SC2 191
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 256
Stork 194
Leta 108
Hyuk 75
PianO 74
Bale 17
Icarus 8
yabsab 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm184
League of Legends
JimRising 692
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox737
Westballz34
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor599
Other Games
summit1g8686
Coldzera 820
C9.Mang0280
Sick118
ViBE75
ArmadaUGS36
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• Letter148
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2146
League of Legends
• Lourlo1184
• Stunt381
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h
Online Event
6h
FEL
11h
AI Arena Tournament
12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.