• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:37
CEST 22:37
KST 05:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7499 users

Razer King of the Beta by Day[9] - Page 185

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
3775 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 189 Next
FindingPride
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1001 Posts
July 31 2010 23:19 GMT
#3681
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU

we <3 you.
shit happens dont blame ur self
mahkan
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States153 Posts
July 31 2010 23:26 GMT
#3682
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU

Its cool its cool
mycro
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden1579 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 23:58:36
July 31 2010 23:57 GMT
#3683
On July 31 2010 23:47 Kexx wrote:
I really like day9, but it's one thing in monetizing the VoDs with ads where he put commentary in work in and another thing to withhold the replay while not providing any other source to watch the games.

by now I don't even care any more, I got the results already spoiled and almost forgot about the tournament already, which is probably what day9 wants.

and I think most people prefer vods over replays so I don't think it would hurt so much to release the replays asap.


I might be wrong but I remember reading that the beta replays couldn't be played in the live game (if someone could confirm). So releasing the replays wouldn't help anything.
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
August 01 2010 00:09 GMT
#3684
UPLOADED IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME :<
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
OHtRUe
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States283 Posts
August 01 2010 00:12 GMT
#3685
On August 01 2010 09:09 Day[9] wrote:
UPLOADED IM SO SORRY FORGIVE ME :<

<3. Cant believe i watched 10 hours of it and then i decided to go to sleep at the king of the beta...
VForce
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany90 Posts
August 01 2010 00:15 GMT
#3686
I normally just lurk here, but this is one of the rare occasions where I want to say something: Thank you Day for your dedication and all the effort you put into the tournament.
Cant wait to watch the games
FlagCapper
Profile Joined July 2010
16 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-01 00:47:48
August 01 2010 00:46 GMT
#3687
Does anyone else get an Into the rainbow vs tester game for game 2 of the finals?

EDIT: Game 3 also appears to be from the wrong series.
Zeromadcowz
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada241 Posts
August 01 2010 00:48 GMT
#3688
On August 01 2010 09:46 FlagCapper wrote:
Does anyone else get an Into the rainbow vs tester game for game 2 of the finals?

EDIT: Game 3 also appears to be from the wrong series.

yes
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
August 01 2010 01:09 GMT
#3689
well fuck i guess i just won't have a saturday today

reuploading games 2-3

uuuggh what a stupid mistake by me t.t
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Unfurl
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States272 Posts
August 01 2010 01:14 GMT
#3690
Day9 man we love u dude don't stress.
QuothTheRaven
Profile Joined December 2008
United States5524 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-01 02:05:52
August 01 2010 01:14 GMT
#3691
On August 01 2010 10:09 Day[9] wrote:
well fuck i guess i just won't have a saturday today

reuploading games 2-3

uuuggh what a stupid mistake by me t.t

Thanks very much for your dedication, Day9!

On your Blip.tv VODs, for the QXC vs. IdrA games, when I click it, my display driver crashes and has to be recovered. I then can watch the VOD for about 5 seconds, during which it's just a green screen, and then I get a blue screen of death in Windows and have to reboot. I've tested on two separate computers and done it a few times, any ideas on how to get it to work?

(Both computers running Win7 x64 with ATI drivers 10.6)

The "download" link also isn't working for some reason.


I hope it's just a driver / software issue on my end and that you won't have to re-encode all the VODs or anything . . . help!


Edit: Rest easy, Day9. Updating to Catalyst 10.7 drivers fixed the problem. Thanks bownsocks.
. . . nevermore
sickoota
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada918 Posts
August 01 2010 01:21 GMT
#3692
On August 01 2010 10:14 QuothTheRaven wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 10:09 Day[9] wrote:
well fuck i guess i just won't have a saturday today

reuploading games 2-3

uuuggh what a stupid mistake by me t.t

Thanks very much for your dedication, Day9!

On your Blip.tv VODs, for the QXC vs. IdrA games, when I click it, my display driver crashes and has to be recovered. I then can watch the VOD for about 5 seconds, during which it's just a green screen, and then I get a blue screen of death in Windows and have to reboot. I've tested on two separate computers and done it a few times, any ideas on how to get it to work?

(Both computers running Win7 x64 with ATI drivers 10.6)

The "download" link also isn't working for some reason.


I hope it's just a driver / software issue on my end and that you won't have to re-encode all the VODs or anything . . . help!


Yeah whenever I try and open them my display drivers crash, after the first five seconds JP's voice goes into an infinite loop and then i get blue screened. Im using AMD drivers/hardware
I could spend a while with that smile
Unfurl
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States272 Posts
August 01 2010 01:22 GMT
#3693
Day9 should really get a partner in crime here. Someone to just upload his vods for him, I'm sure many would love to help
ChaosWielder
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States166 Posts
August 01 2010 01:26 GMT
#3694
Great commentary. Great games. Can't wait for my copy of SC2 to arrive.

Don't feel too bad: my Saturday will be spent watching the vids, lol.
bownsocks
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1 Post
August 01 2010 01:26 GMT
#3695
You need to update the drivers to 10.7 I was having the same problem.
Noak3
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States236 Posts
August 01 2010 01:55 GMT
#3696
Man, I can barely hear anything in qxc vs idra game 1, the ingame sound drowns out all the commentary T.T
Love and be kind in the face of adversity. If you stand up for others, they will stand up for you.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
August 01 2010 02:05 GMT
#3697
Does anyone know at which hour day9 interviews tasteless? They've been commentating forever yet I've never ever come across a situation where they actually talk to one another. It's killing me to see what its like!
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Garnet
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
Vietnam9056 Posts
August 01 2010 02:11 GMT
#3698
I saw the finals VODs up a few hours ago and now they're gone!?
LumberJack
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3355 Posts
August 01 2010 02:12 GMT
#3699
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU


you flew the germany to hang out with the doll hot chick didnt you? DIDNT YOU?!


Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
LumberJack
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States3355 Posts
August 01 2010 02:13 GMT
#3700
On August 01 2010 10:21 sickoota wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 10:14 QuothTheRaven wrote:
On August 01 2010 10:09 Day[9] wrote:
well fuck i guess i just won't have a saturday today

reuploading games 2-3

uuuggh what a stupid mistake by me t.t

Thanks very much for your dedication, Day9!

On your Blip.tv VODs, for the QXC vs. IdrA games, when I click it, my display driver crashes and has to be recovered. I then can watch the VOD for about 5 seconds, during which it's just a green screen, and then I get a blue screen of death in Windows and have to reboot. I've tested on two separate computers and done it a few times, any ideas on how to get it to work?

(Both computers running Win7 x64 with ATI drivers 10.6)

The "download" link also isn't working for some reason.


I hope it's just a driver / software issue on my end and that you won't have to re-encode all the VODs or anything . . . help!


Yeah whenever I try and open them my display drivers crash, after the first five seconds JP's voice goes into an infinite loop and then i get blue screened. Im using AMD drivers/hardware


My ati drivers crashed as well, i updated to the latest and it fixed everything.
Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
Prev 1 183 184 185 186 187 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1657
RotterdaM1002
TaKeTV 231
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC188
ZombieGrub96
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1657
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 227
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC 188
RuFF_SC2 128
ZombieGrub96
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2571
Shuttle 432
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1135
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1017
Other Games
summit1g5282
Grubby2655
shahzam527
Beastyqt466
C9.Mang0202
ToD164
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 23m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 23m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.