• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:51
CEST 03:51
KST 10:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8804 users

Razer King of the Beta by Day[9] - Page 184

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Tournaments
3775 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 189 Next
pirouni
Profile Joined May 2010
Greece31 Posts
July 31 2010 18:29 GMT
#3661
I can wait as much as its need for the vods, I wont stay up for live unless its ppl play when i am having my break.
I cant think of more than X000 ppl watching most tourneys live, but probably X00,000 will probably watch the vod.

Big thanks to Day[9] for his efforts <3
FindingPride
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1001 Posts
July 31 2010 18:43 GMT
#3662
i think its having issues being uploaded, anyone else get the quicktime error? for the Finals game
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
July 31 2010 18:45 GMT
#3663
I couldn't watch any of the finals games on the site, but was able to download game 1 as an .mp4. We'll have it all soon enough, I'm thinking.

And to Day9, I'm glad you gave it a few days before getting these up, what you're trying to do is more than one man can do, and play SC2 on release weak as well. A housemate of mine runs a pretty successful podcast, and when his viewership got to the level that yours is currently getting to and he started to coordinate events outside of the weekly cast it started to drive him insane. What worked was to bring on a small group of helpers that worked behind the scenes mostly to keep things running smoothly. Maybe it's about time you trained some workers and grabbed an expansion?
Hatsu
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom474 Posts
July 31 2010 18:57 GMT
#3664
He's most likely reuploading the videos/fixing stuff, which I appreciate greatly :D
Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet
noproblem
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom161 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 19:51:59
July 31 2010 19:05 GMT
#3665
Day you are uploading the KotB VODs up all wrong!
(╯°□°)╯︵ du
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
July 31 2010 19:21 GMT
#3666
On August 01 2010 00:56 Draz wrote:
I cant even watch the games that are up because they are in Quicktime. I download quicktime and still nothing works. Why cant they ever make it easy

edit: NM I see that no one can view these replays for games 1 2 3...you can only view the higher ones. Sorry.


this

User was warned for this post
" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
goswser
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3548 Posts
July 31 2010 19:26 GMT
#3667
Thank you for taking so much time away from your busy schedule to upload and re-upload these vods! Its very much appreciated Day[9], I stayed up until 4:30 a.m. watching the first semifinals match, and am happy that I'll soon be able to watch the rest!
say you were born into a jungle indian tribe where food was scarce...would you run around from teepee to teepee stealing meat scraps after a day lazying around doing nothing except warming urself by a fire that you didn't even make yourself? -rekrul
mrkent
Profile Joined January 2010
United States160 Posts
July 31 2010 19:58 GMT
#3668
wtf, i swear i just saw the semifinal matches between tester and intotherainbow on bliptv, and now that i want to watch them, they are gone... am i going mad?
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
July 31 2010 20:00 GMT
#3669
On August 01 2010 04:58 mrkent wrote:
wtf, i swear i just saw the semifinal matches between tester and intotherainbow on bliptv, and now that i want to watch them, they are gone... am i going mad?

No . . . I saw them up and was able to watch game 1. Now they are removed I do feel that we are very close to finally getting the vods though
allowicious
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States972 Posts
July 31 2010 20:02 GMT
#3670
On August 01 2010 05:00 Slow Motion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 04:58 mrkent wrote:
wtf, i swear i just saw the semifinal matches between tester and intotherainbow on bliptv, and now that i want to watch them, they are gone... am i going mad?

No . . . I saw them up and was able to watch game 1. Now they are removed I do feel that we are very close to finally getting the vods though


Yea same, I was freaking out when I saw them uploaded. I was only able to watch game 1, and then when I went to watch game 2, they were all hidden .
lalalalala~~~
Nizaris
Profile Joined May 2010
Belgium2230 Posts
July 31 2010 20:10 GMT
#3671
On August 01 2010 05:00 Slow Motion wrote:
No . . . I saw them up and was able to watch game 1. Now they are removed I do feel that we are very close to finally getting the vods though


We are

yaaaay King of the Beta videos will all be up by tomorrow! Yaaay! Now I better make sure the quality isn't TOO good, otherwise files = 2gb

http://twitter.com/day9tv
Day[9]
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
United States7366 Posts
July 31 2010 20:38 GMT
#3672
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU
Whenever I encounter some little hitch, or some of my orbs get out of orbit, nothing pleases me so much as to make the crooked straight and crush down uneven places. www.day9.tv
Denizen[9]
Profile Joined July 2010
United States649 Posts
July 31 2010 20:39 GMT
#3673
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU


Thanks, now i feel bad and just want to let you go play sc2.
Jaedong, Baby | Idra, Marineking, Tester, Nada
Exteray
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1094 Posts
July 31 2010 20:41 GMT
#3674
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU


Oh man no need for apologies Day[9]! Thanks for putting up the event already! GO PWN SOME NUBS then when you take a break you can take care these VODs
Hatsu
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom474 Posts
July 31 2010 21:34 GMT
#3675
On August 01 2010 05 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              01 2010 05      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU


EXCUSES. STOP WASTING TIME AND UPLOAD NOW.

(seriously mate, dont worry too much about it, nobody will die if you dont upload them super quickly...go play and enjoy the game, hell you deserve it!)
Sedit qui timuit ne non succederet
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
July 31 2010 21:56 GMT
#3676
On August 01 2010 06:34 Hatsu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 05 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              01 2010 05      end_of_the_skype_highlighting:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU


EXCUSES. STOP WASTING TIME AND UPLOAD NOW.

(seriously mate, dont worry too much about it, nobody will die if you dont upload them super quickly...go play and enjoy the game, hell you deserve it!)

yessir! give this man (Day9) some respect. He has done too much for the community! hahah
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
stk01001
Profile Joined September 2007
United States786 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 22:29:56
July 31 2010 22:29 GMT
#3677
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU


don't feel bad day we appreciate everything you've done for the community already!! quite honestly i wouldn't blame you for just wanting to take a break from SC2 for a couple days after like 12+ hours of straight casting!! so no worries man get the VODS up whenever you feel up to it and don't feel guilty about a damn thing..
a.k.a reLapSe ---
Holcan
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2593 Posts
July 31 2010 22:32 GMT
#3678
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU



I appreciate the honesty, but the responsibility to your sponsors should come before your recreation, so i dont really pity you. I truly hope these are up soon, although i probably wont watch them now. Thanks for the games i did watch <3.
Reference The Inadvertant Joey, Strong talented orchastrasted intelligent character.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-31 22:36:56
July 31 2010 22:34 GMT
#3679
On August 01 2010 07:32 Holcan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 01 2010 05:38 Day[9] wrote:
blagh, I'm really sorry about the delay and the spoilers. I've been trying as best I can to figure this stuff out and to get it uploaded as fast as possible x.x.

If it's any reassurance, I've only played 10 minutes of Starcraft 2 since release. IM COMMITTED TO GETTING THIS UP ASAP.

Again, REALLY REALLY truly sorry for the delay :<. I've been feeling quite guilty about it honestly lol

Games will 100% be up by tomorrow. SORRY SORRY A MILLION TIMES FFUUUUUUU



I appreciate the honesty, but the responsibility to your sponsors should come before your recreation, so i dont really pity you. I truly hope these are up soon, although i probably wont watch them now. Thanks for the games i did watch <3.


What recreation? As far as I've heard he's been having technical problems and other responsibilities that wouldn't count as recreational. Or do you see 10 minutes of playing starcraft as recreation?
RyanS
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States620 Posts
July 31 2010 22:52 GMT
#3680
I tried to avoid spoilers as long as I could but didn't go so well.
Prev 1 182 183 184 185 186 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1991
GuemChi 1579
Artosis 665
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 442
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox461
Other Games
summit1g8256
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft282
Maynarde131
CosmosSc2 39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 9m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 9m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 9m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.