• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7907 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 183

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 204 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 22:07 GMT
#3641
On July 17 2013 06:59 Chezinu wrote:
##Nuke CaucasianAsian

Your mother is Ace's right hand.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 22:19 GMT
#3642
Moar.
MOAR NUKES I SAY
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
July 16 2013 22:28 GMT
#3643
NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED!


[image loading]



A nuke has been spotted heading towards CaucasianAsian!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 16 2013 22:28 GMT
#3644
On July 17 2013 05:33 Stutters695 wrote:
Literally the post before it of his called for a lynch on both of us but as far as I can tell I'm his top scum read over Austin. I want to hear what he has to say, but why wouldn't he nuke me there?

The Austin quote revolves around a couple things. First his only case against me was based entirely off of me lying to make my role seem worthwhile and setup speculation that I couldn't be a place. I gave Ace a "nuke" from my toy store that I told the thread may or may not be real which was used on a scum read of the majority of the thread and someone Austin was unsure of, but I got the impression from his posts he was scummy. So if he thought Maju was scummy he destroyed what he should have believed was a nuke factory that was used for towns advantage because of setup speculation making him think I'm scum. That isn't a good reason to destroy town KP and it's sketchy.
My action is a night action. At the time I targeted you, you had claimed this:
On July 13 2013 02:33 Stutters695 wrote:
Ace definitely has a nuke. I gave it to him.

On July 13 2013 03:59 Stutters695 wrote:
I make nukes that may or may not be duds. It's rngd or some shit.

On July 13 2013 05:29 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2013 04:06 johnnywup wrote:
On July 13 2013 04:02 FirmTofu wrote:
On July 13 2013 03:59 Stutters695 wrote:
I make nukes that may or may not be duds. It's rngd or some shit.

I don't understand the abbreviation. Can you post your role pm? When do you make nukes? When can you deliver them to others?

random number generated. I'd still like to see the role PM though


Show nested quote +
You are a Cheap Chinese.Nuke Manufacturer! You don't always make real nukes but you're pretty good at making them. Once per cycle, you may choose a nuke type and a player. That player will be told he received a nuke of that kind. The nuke won't always work but it will appear real regardless.
Regardless of whom you gave a nuke to or who was being targeted (and that nuke was fired too late, it it's not like he actually nuked MG), your PM looked so fake that I didn't know what you were up to and wanted to shut you down.

Fake PM + claiming factory + Ace's not nuking in time = blowing up yo' factory if you had one. Seemed like a much better use of the ability than hoping another target had a factory to hit.
Fe fi fo fum.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 22:28 GMT
#3645
Sure I'll try it

##Nuke Ace (aka Chezinu's Father)
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 16 2013 22:30 GMT
#3646
Eh? This is kind of a lot of nukes.

Why just choosing between those two? (to Chezinu)
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 22:31 GMT
#3647
Dis gon' be gud.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 22:32 GMT
#3648
Sadly no. I don't get to fire nukes.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
July 16 2013 22:38 GMT
#3649
Nuke deadline in [unparsable timestamp format]
Lynch deadline in [unparsable timestamp format]
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 16 2013 23:20 GMT
#3650
welp. can't say I like CA at all but I dunno if he's scum.

But with this many nukes if we dont hit any scum I will LITERALLY drink my own piss.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 16 2013 23:33 GMT
#3651
I demand a video if that is the case.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 16 2013 23:42 GMT
#3652
So many promises being made.

If CA isn't mafia, I think you're gonna end up reneging on that offer. Can't tell if the Ace one is real or not.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 23:54 GMT
#3653
I'm pretty sure at this point they're all real.
The only one I can see being fake is Chez's because technically it was shot down before it hit anybody on D1 so we don't really know.
Where did the Ace one come from?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 17 2013 00:42 GMT
#3654
I'll vouch for Chezinus being real as he has the same role as me and I received a real nuke

What Ace one? The "
##Nuke Ace (aka Chezinu's Father)
"
one? He was just checking if it would work I believe though he likely did not receive one.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 17 2013 01:48 GMT
#3655
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.
No gg, No skill.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 17 2013 01:54 GMT
#3656
Geript didn't launch one.
Thanks for reminding me to vote Oats.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 17 2013 02:12 GMT
#3657
On July 17 2013 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.

Cause I R REBEL!! GOOD Enough for ya??
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 17 2013 02:17 GMT
#3658
On July 17 2013 11:12 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2013 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.

Cause I R REBEL!! GOOD Enough for ya??

nope
No gg, No skill.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
July 17 2013 02:23 GMT
#3659
On July 17 2013 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.


Why not?

This was my exact rationale for using my first nuke
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
July 17 2013 02:26 GMT
#3660
On July 17 2013 11:23 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2013 10:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Yeah I dont think geripts one is real.

Sent, why did you nuke austin?

Also everyone not voting MG better have a fucking good reason.


Why not?

This was my exact rationale for using my first nuke

Right. So you dont actually have a reason past #yolo
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 181 182 183 184 185 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1369
Hyuk 449
Bisu 260
Dewaltoss 92
Leta 79
Larva 65
Killer 63
EffOrt 45
soO 43
ZerO 41
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 35
Sharp 35
Aegong 32
Sexy 30
Soma 30
Bale 26
Light 20
Hm[arnc] 16
Sacsri 14
NaDa 11
JulyZerg 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 129
League of Legends
JimRising 439
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss928
byalli635
kRYSTAL_35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor914
crisheroes266
Other Games
gofns11345
summit1g9105
singsing1380
olofmeister951
ceh9643
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS48
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2384
League of Legends
• Rush1106
• Stunt471
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 55m
OSC
12h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.