• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8954 users

[T] Nuclear Winter Mafia - Page 181

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 204 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 14:54 GMT
#3601
Scumteam
Ace
Geript
MG
SnB/CA

Here we go. I am quite certain it is something like this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 14:57 GMT
#3602
Ace just comes in puts his hands in the air and starts singing YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Everybody changes color and does what ace wants.
--->Town votes town
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 15:08 GMT
#3603
I can't believe somebody that makes such insane long posts that makes sense is scum. If you are scum austin. I salute you.
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 15:51 GMT
#3604
It's funny I was thinking the same thing, but he's shown he is capable of it, technically.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 16:04 GMT
#3605
On July 16 2013 23:57 Koshi wrote:
Ace just comes in puts his hands in the air and starts singing YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Everybody changes color and does what ace wants.
--->Town votes town

You only live onceliveonceliveonce............

Sorry I lol'ed too hard at this, so you say lynch ace
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 16:46 GMT
#3606
On July 17 2013 01:04 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2013 23:57 Koshi wrote:
Ace just comes in puts his hands in the air and starts singing YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Everybody changes color and does what ace wants.
--->Town votes town

You only live onceliveonceliveonce............

Sorry I lol'ed too hard at this, so you say lynch ace

I was actually going for the wolololololo sounds of priests in AoE2

I would go for Ace if he survives this night and Austin doesn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 16 2013 16:49 GMT
#3607
More like could go for Ace. If people want to keep him alive I am also fine by that. You guys put Ace on a pedestal. Not me.
Geript still my number 1 for today.

Do we know when a nuke can't be destroyed anymore? Is it in the rules somewhere? Can you destroy a nuke 1 minute before impact?
I had a good night of sleep.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
July 16 2013 16:59 GMT
#3608
Sentinel I have a question for you.

You said I was your top nuke target yet hours later you nuked Austin. What gives?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
July 16 2013 17:02 GMT
#3609
On July 17 2013 01:46 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2013 01:04 Alakaslam wrote:
On July 16 2013 23:57 Koshi wrote:
Ace just comes in puts his hands in the air and starts singing YOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Everybody changes color and does what ace wants.
--->Town votes town

You only live onceliveonceliveonce............

Sorry I lol'ed too hard at this, so you say lynch ace

I was actually going for the wolololololo sounds of priests in AoE2

I would go for Ace if he survives this night and Austin doesn't.

In fact I thought you were referencing the peid piper but this is even better
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
July 16 2013 17:26 GMT
#3610
TRACKING NUKES.....

MajuGarzett (4): geript, johnnywup, Ace, [UoN]Sentinel
gerupt (1): Koshi

MajuGarzett is set to be obliterated!
Deadline is in at Wednesday, Jul 17 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)!
Time remaining: !


LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 16 2013 17:31 GMT
#3611
On July 17 2013 00:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
It's funny I was thinking the same thing, but he's shown he is capable of it, technically.
Was waiting for that. I can't say that I'm not.

I'll note that if you read last game, I IDN'T* really do much of it until the last day. And on the last day, I was actually just hunting scum, except...as scum myself. That wasn't exactly the most normal ending to a mafia game ever, and it actually felt like playing town.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 17:34 GMT
#3612
On July 17 2013 02:31 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2013 00:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
It's funny I was thinking the same thing, but he's shown he is capable of it, technically.
Was waiting for that. I can't say that I'm not.

I'll note that if you read last game, I IDN'T* really do much of it until the last day. And on the last day, I was actually just hunting scum, except...as scum myself. That wasn't exactly the most normal ending to a mafia game ever, and it actually felt like playing town.

That's basically how I play scum lol.
Just be town.

Whatever I'm not hunting for you anyway. I'll have to be satisfied with a MG lynch today, and we'll see what happens wit dem nukes.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 16 2013 17:37 GMT
#3613
I'm assuming the nuke will land, but I'd heart someone defensing it. Actually forgot about that last night in frustration.
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 17:41 GMT
#3614
On July 17 2013 02:37 austinmcc wrote:
I'm assuming the nuke will land, but I'd heart someone defensing it. Actually forgot about that last night in frustration.

lol I kinda forgot who was nuked.
Wasn't it Geript and SnB? Or was it you?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 16 2013 17:42 GMT
#3615
On July 17 2013 02:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2013 02:37 austinmcc wrote:
I'm assuming the nuke will land, but I'd heart someone defensing it. Actually forgot about that last night in frustration.

lol I kinda forgot who was nuked.
Wasn't it Geript and SnB? Or was it you?
sentinel nuked me
maju nuked geript
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 17:43 GMT
#3616
Damn.
See here's my problem. I defs want the nuke on Geript to land (though it won't 'cause he'll protect himself) and the fact that it was Sent who nuked you makes me want that one to land as well despite me not thinking you're scum.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 16 2013 17:50 GMT
#3617
do I even need to trash geript's bogus case, or can I go back to work and chill out? simple reading is all it takes.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 16 2013 17:51 GMT
#3618
On July 17 2013 02:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Damn.
See here's my problem. I defs want the nuke on Geript to land (though it won't 'cause he'll protect himself) and the fact that it was Sent who nuked you makes me want that one to land as well despite me not thinking you're scum.

And there may be more throughout the day, but we'll see. I dunno. I'll keep attacking townies (and snb, but he's not town), and then by the end of the day when I've attacked all but a couple people, those folks are sure to be the mafia team.
Fe fi fo fum.
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
July 16 2013 17:52 GMT
#3619
I can't see you being scum, Koshi, with how hard you're tunneling geript...

For the record, I like that you're discussing other lynch options, but can we please agree to just lynch MG today, and discuss who we lynch tomorrow, today? MGs gotten away from us too many times. I don't want it to happen again

If no scum flips today (from nukes or lynch) I will drink my own piss @_@
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
July 16 2013 17:58 GMT
#3620
On July 17 2013 02:52 johnnywup wrote:
I can't see you being scum, Koshi, with how hard you're tunneling geript...

For the record, I like that you're discussing other lynch options, but can we please agree to just lynch MG today, and discuss who we lynch tomorrow, today? MGs gotten away from us too many times. I don't want it to happen again

If no scum flips today (from nukes or lynch) I will drink my own piss @_@

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3v77a6/

I am in agreement though. We can't let MG go any more no matter what.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 179 180 181 182 183 204 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27861
firebathero 2275
Bisu 816
Hyuk 453
Horang2 379
BeSt 212
Larva 180
EffOrt 129
Sexy 122
Leta 103
[ Show more ]
Soma 99
Dewaltoss 89
Light 80
Killer 71
Rush 54
Pusan 53
ZerO 50
Barracks 48
soO 47
ToSsGirL 46
Mini 45
Yoon 36
Sharp 35
Aegong 28
Shinee 27
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Sacsri 18
sorry 15
Hm[arnc] 14
JulyZerg 12
Noble 12
Terrorterran 6
zelot 5
Dota 2
Fuzer 187
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1824
byalli869
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor957
crisheroes799
Other Games
gofns36367
singsing1592
olofmeister1067
Mew2King85
ArmadaUGS45
B2W.Neo20
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH24
• StrangeGG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2h 42m
OSC
11h 42m
CranKy Ducklings
23h 42m
Online Event
1d
FEL
1d 5h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.