• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:42
CEST 06:42
KST 13:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7691 users

Normal Mini Mafia I - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 41 Next All
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 05 2012 04:05 GMT
#341
Sinensis, pretty much everything you've said up to this point incriminates me, Bluelightz, and prplhz. Now that prplhz is confirmed townie, and I'm fairly in the green, what have you to say?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 04:24 GMT
#342
##Vote: prplhz

BAAWW I DIDN'T SPEND ENOUGH TIME EXPLAINING MY VOTE. Cry me a fucking river scum. I've suspected this joker since his first post.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
February 05 2012 04:29 GMT
#343
On February 05 2012 13:24 Sinensis wrote:
##Vote: prplhz

BAAWW I DIDN'T SPEND ENOUGH TIME EXPLAINING MY VOTE. Cry me a fucking river scum. I've suspected this joker since his first post.


...
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 04:36 GMT
#344
Well ET it isn't my fault you voted for Timeaisis, killed an innocent person, and in the process hurt our chances. It isn't my fault we haven't been able to make logical lynches toward players yet. I tried with Bluelightz.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 05 2012 04:37 GMT
#345
##Vote: Sinensis

Voting for this idiot.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 04:39 GMT
#346
On February 05 2012 13:37 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
##Vote: Sinensis

Voting for this idiot.


Good. My vote list wasn't long enough yet. This makes it 100% perfect.
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 04:46 GMT
#347
I meant to reply right away, but I need to go afk for hours... sorry about this. I will try to get back with what Sentinel just said.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 05 2012 04:51 GMT
#348
EBWOP before mod catches me: Let my emotions get in the way, sorry about the direct insult.

My vote is because in spite of the overwhelming evidence, until someone else claims vigilante, prplhz is 100% town. Sinensis still thinks prplhz is scum despite this, hence I think his decision is extremely stupid.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 04:53 GMT
#349
Sentinel, my feelings aren't hurt. It's actually fine bro.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 05 2012 04:56 GMT
#350
On February 05 2012 13:53 Sinensis wrote:
Sentinel, my feelings aren't hurt. It's actually fine bro.


Glad to hear it what happens in mafia stays in mafia... and to anyone else whose ass I ride this game, we can all be friends after game ends.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 05:02 GMT
#351
You are number 3 suspect for scum of mine and I would think many people's list. Even if you're not scum, doesn't mean killing you wouldn't tell a lot.
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 05 2012 05:11 GMT
#352
I have my final defense ready if it comes to that today.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 05:13 GMT
#353
Because holding out on it is going to help us, right?
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 05 2012 05:15 GMT
#354
On February 05 2012 14:13 Sinensis wrote:
Because holding out on it is going to help us, right?


Precisely.
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 05:16 GMT
#355
In the words of my comrade Timeaisis who you helped execute, "Good to know."
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
February 05 2012 05:26 GMT
#356
So it's not a coincidence that both of your names have the same suffix after all?
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
Sinensis
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2513 Posts
February 05 2012 05:28 GMT
#357
It's a coincidence we're both Imperial blood. But I don't expect you to understand that as it's obvious you don't.
BaronFel
Profile Joined July 2009
United States155 Posts
February 05 2012 05:52 GMT
#358
Sorry for lurking bluelightz, I was really busy today I'll try to post more.

If you want my opinion, I was looking at prplhz after the time vote, but he was pretty logical and caught on to sinani so I have no real reason not to believe he isn't the vig.

I don't have a real big opinion on you, and it seems you don't either if you're just accusing me of lurking

Senensis as I said in day 1 seems to just be hampering the town and I really don't think he'll ever really try to help us find the rest of the scum...(I could overlook his day 1, but day 2 it's almost like he's trying to do this on purpose. If there was a joker in this game, I'd assume he was it xD)

##Vote: Sinensis
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
February 05 2012 07:51 GMT
#359
On February 05 2012 14:52 BaronFel wrote:
Sorry for lurking bluelightz, I was really busy today I'll try to post more.

If you want my opinion, I was looking at prplhz after the time vote, but he was pretty logical and caught on to sinani so I have no real reason not to believe he isn't the vig.

I don't have a real big opinion on you, and it seems you don't either if you're just accusing me of lurking

Senensis as I said in day 1 seems to just be hampering the town and I really don't think he'll ever really try to help us find the rest of the scum...(I could overlook his day 1, but day 2 it's almost like he's trying to do this on purpose. If there was a joker in this game, I'd assume he was it xD)

##Vote: Sinensis



Don't be sorry mon XD XD XD, Just don't be sheep, and also don't waste the time you have when you can post.



Night Actions:

Anyway, our tainted is gone,I think there is a DT because of this.

Scum RB is gone <3

Here's a question to everyone

Should we mass-roleclaim? The RB is gone so scum cant prevent blues from getting checks, if we all agree the medic(if we have one) should hide


My reads on everyone:

EchelonTee
TheToast
Nisani201
Sinensis
mderg
[UoN]Sentinel
BaronFel
prplhz




I'm gonna read some more filters so I can conclude who I think is scum


Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
February 05 2012 08:33 GMT
#360
On February 05 2012 12:01 prplhz wrote:
I shot sinani206 in the face.

NO MORE KILLING MY COMMAND CENTER


sorry about that.
truly this time...

gg
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 67
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4549
Leta 1744
ViBE136
Bale 58
Shine 21
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm208
League of Legends
JimRising 638
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft550
Sick103
Mew2King30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta25
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota278
League of Legends
• Lourlo899
Other Games
• Shiphtur18
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 18m
Patches Events
10h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 18m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 18m
OSC
18h 18m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.