• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:57
CEST 02:57
KST 09:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8637 users

Haunted Mafia - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 142 Next
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 11 2010 14:39 GMT
#341
I sent a PM to DrH concerning the role PM I got. >.> Major confusion for me.
SouthRawrea
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada608 Posts
October 11 2010 14:53 GMT
#342
EBWOP: I'm so dumb I missed DrH's post.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 11 2010 15:12 GMT
#343
Also, Orgolove, thanks for the spreadsheet. Whether or not your motives are good or evil, it will surely help the town quite a bit. Now let's just hope he hasn't fabricated any information... =X
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
October 11 2010 15:19 GMT
#344
It won't be of much help if I don't get more help on some of the info... I may make mistakes or miss somethings - I can't possibly keep track of 61 people at once all by myself.

At the very least I'll update the votes list daily...
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
zerroth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada173 Posts
October 11 2010 15:19 GMT
#345
You know, Orgolove could be part of mafia or vampire and mix up his teammates profile summaries to something else. We need someone to double check it to be sure that it is accurate.
Also, when that spreadsheet is open, my monitor makes some weird high-pitched sound o.0
With no power, comes no responsibility.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 11 2010 15:23 GMT
#346
On October 12 2010 00:19 orgolove wrote:
It won't be of much help if I don't get more help on some of the info... I may make mistakes or miss somethings - I can't possibly keep track of 61 people at once all by myself.

At the very least I'll update the votes list daily...


I can help you out if you want. Just tell me what you would want me to do, and I can PM you what I find.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Glasse
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1237 Posts
October 11 2010 15:29 GMT
#347
Instead of using the spreadsheet with possible false information you guys should use your brain, you never know what can happen.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
October 11 2010 15:33 GMT
#348
On October 12 2010 00:29 Glasse wrote:
Instead of using the spreadsheet with possible false information you guys should use your brain


BRAAAAAAINS.....errr sorry about that. I can't help it sometimes.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 11 2010 15:43 GMT
#349
Oh well, I think I deserve to be suspected for protecting Masq. But let's be clear, I'm suspecting Masq too but I don't want to draw conclusion based solely on the story that the GM wrote. To quote what Dr.H written in the introduction:

Clues:
During the day, people die. When people die, clues are left behind by the dastardly mafia (or monsters) that killed them. Clues may refer to a persons profile, name, and signature. They can be taken from anywhere and won't always be so obvious. Keep a sharp and open mind when looking for clues. Remember, clues often times hurt the town more than they help. Analyze but don't go overboard in trying to use clues to your advantage, you may just run yourself in circles. Mafia is a game of deception, guesswork, and manipulation before it is a game of clue analysis. Keep that in mind.


That means the clue might hurt townie like us too.

Now let me response to Bill Murray's post:

On October 11 2010 15:39 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 14:46 Veldril wrote:
Reporting in.

Many victims seems to die by a weapon, maybe most are killed by mafia? Or maybe the vampire mimic the mafia style? However, I'm not sure is this important or not.

Also, nice find Glasse. That's really helpful. But maybe we can get more clue from the first night post that make the mafia/vamp more visible.


This seems very forced. Maybe this, maybe that. I'm voting this guy. Fuck all the clue speculation, let's lynch Veldril over this post.


I like your post here. Yes, I was absolutely did a bad post and deserve to be suspected. But after reading Ver's guide, do you think I would make a same mistake that Misder made in the past? I think not.

On October 11 2010 15:48 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 11 2010 15:33 Veldril wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:14 Nemesis wrote:
On October 11 2010 15:11 Veldril wrote:
Another thing is that are we too readily to blame Masq for the kill? The evidence is quite obvious but it could be too obvious sometimes. We need to be a little bit more careful about voting.

Unless you have someone else in mind, then please enlighten us. Right now, it is the best lead we got.


I don't have one specific in my mind right now (that's why I don't vote yet). But I have some idea...

Firstly, because the Mafia and Vampire knows who are on the same team with them, they would want to deflect the blame if a person in his team is suspected. A person who rashly accuses other person could be a Mafia or a Vampire, especially on Day 1. Note that this is not about presenting suspicious players' profiles. But it's more about looking at only one profile and making an accusation without analysis or with an over-analysis.

Secondly, I believe that there's old-school player here so we might be able to check their previous post first before making an accusation. Analyzing the old posts in previous games might become useful if you have time to do it.

LOL. YOU JUST ADMITTED YOU'D BUDDY WHEN MAFIA, AND YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT WITH MASQ. I DON'T MEAN TO BE FUNNY WITH HALLOWEEN-REFERENCES, BUT THAT WAS REALLY THE NAIL IN YOUR COFFIN MR VAMPIRE LOL


Could you please clarify how I admitted that I'm a mafia/vampire? Because I defended Masq? I guess your logic is something like this.

If someone is a mafia/vampire then that person would defend blame on his team mate.
If a person defend other person then those people are teammate.

Veldril defend Masq
Therefore,Veldril and Masq are team mate.
Therefore, Veldril and Masq are vampire.

If your logic is like above then I think you have made both formal fallacy and informal fallacy. With an experienced player like you, it is unlikely that you would make such fallacies, unless you ignore them to make an accusation on me with some agendas. Of course, I could be wrong but in that case, could you please clarify why do you think I team up with Masq please?
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
Veldril
Profile Joined August 2010
Thailand1817 Posts
October 11 2010 15:46 GMT
#350
Oh and Bill, I concluded that you are experienced player because you participated in many Mafia game before. You even hosted a game. I checked your post history.
Without love, we can't see anything. Without love, the truth can't be seen. - Umineko no Naku Koro Ni
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
October 11 2010 16:01 GMT
#351
Veldril, all your last post as done for me is made me MORE suspicious of you.

Oh well, I think I deserve to be suspected for protecting Masq. But let's be clear, I'm suspecting Masq too


Admitting that you should be suspected and then saying you also suspect Masq only makes me think that you are trying to shed suspicion.

That means the clue might hurt townie like us too.


"townie like us" seems to me that you are trying to make the players feel you are one of the townies. Why would someone who is a townie want to try and appear to be a townie?

I like your post here. Yes, I was absolutely did a bad post and deserve to be suspected. But after reading Ver's guide, do you think I would make a same mistake that Misder made in the past? I think not.


You are trying to placate BM by agreeing that his accusations were reasonable. This is an attempt to get on his good side. It is possible that you could make the same mistakes Misder did, and, even if you recognized that you did, you are trying to convince him that you wouldn't make these mistakes.

I am tagging you as a red. You are trying too hard to appear innocent. Well, my dear friend, there is no such thing as innocence, just varying degrees of guilt.

Side note: While the clues from the murders are important, I believe the discussions and peoples' reactions will reveal more to us.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 11 2010 16:15 GMT
#352
yum yum yum panda eats bamboo yum yum yumb

Things not to do while I'm away;
1.Roleclaim to others
2.Majority lynch already

yum yum yum panda finished

spydR
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Australia243 Posts
October 11 2010 16:24 GMT
#353

"townie like us" seems to me that you are trying to make the players feel you are one of the townies. Why would someone who is a townie want to try and appear to be a townie?


Perhaps because he doesn't want to be lynched within one day of play - particularly if he's telling the truth?
#1 Eric Marienthal fanboy. Dropped engineering for this >.<
zerroth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada173 Posts
October 11 2010 16:31 GMT
#354
[B]On October 12 2010 00:43 Veldril wrote:

That means the clue might hurt townie like us too.


I don't know. This just makes me feel like he's trying to protect Masq and himself at the same time. If he wants to protect Masq instead drawing on another person's name into the discussion, wouldn't it seem that they would be on the same team?
With no power, comes no responsibility.
Flicky
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
England2675 Posts
October 11 2010 17:02 GMT
#355
My general opinion on the Whole Masq thing is that he's not doing a great job of defending himself despite it only being day 1.

While it's possible it's "too obvious" to some, as soon as I realised it can't have been a Jack O'Lantern framing, the more it seems that's the only lead.

Seems likely to me and that a possible miss-lynch wouldn't be too much of an issue.
Liquipedia"I was seriously looking for a black guy" - MrHoon
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
October 11 2010 17:06 GMT
#356
lol spydr zerroth and flicky defending someone who is clearly guilty, hmm
NB
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Netherlands12045 Posts
October 11 2010 17:09 GMT
#357
i notice a lots of people voted without reason or posting in this thread...
Just as a warning: thats make you really looks like a mafia/vampire who wana sneaky killing people.

I have a feeling that the more votes we have for masq, the deeper we are falling into a trap... The only reason i would vote for him right now is beacause he "seem" to have a teammate who is "Veldrill".As Dr.H has cleared out, Jack-o-lantern is a role and not a clue so the picture must be non-related....

I fact, We should pay attention to the people who are keep accusing masq and keep our track on them... Just to be safe.

a non related note: jodogohoo changed his vote again... there is something really supicious about the way this guy vote... He is either a newb or some psycho killer -.-
Im daed. Follow me @TL_NB
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
October 11 2010 17:09 GMT
#358
On October 12 2010 02:02 Flicky wrote:
My general opinion on the Whole Masq thing is that he's not doing a great job of defending himself despite it only being day 1.

While it's possible it's "too obvious" to some, as soon as I realised it can't have been a Jack O'Lantern framing, the more it seems that's the only lead.

Seems likely to me and that a possible miss-lynch wouldn't be too much of an issue.

drawing attention away
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
October 11 2010 17:10 GMT
#359
On October 12 2010 02:09 NB wrote:
i notice a lots of people voted without reason or posting in this thread...
Just as a warning: thats make you really looks like a mafia/vampire who wana sneaky killing people.

I have a feeling that the more votes we have for masq, the deeper we are falling into a trap... The only reason i would vote for him right now is beacause he "seem" to have a teammate who is "Veldrill".As Dr.H has cleared out, Jack-o-lantern is a role and not a clue so the picture must be non-related....

I fact, We should pay attention to the people who are keep accusing masq and keep our track on them... Just to be safe.

a non related note: jodogohoo changed his vote again... there is something really supicious about the way this guy vote... He is either a newb or some psycho killer -.-

^_^
jodogohoo
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Canada2533 Posts
October 11 2010 17:12 GMT
#360
On October 12 2010 01:24 spydR wrote:
Show nested quote +

"townie like us" seems to me that you are trying to make the players feel you are one of the townies. Why would someone who is a townie want to try and appear to be a townie?


Perhaps because he doesn't want to be lynched within one day of play - particularly if he's telling the truth?


Why would a townie be lynched within one day of play? SUSPICION!

On October 12 2010 01:31 zerroth wrote:
Show nested quote +
[B]On October 12 2010 00:43 Veldril wrote:

That means the clue might hurt townie like us too.


I don't know. This just makes me feel like he's trying to protect Masq and himself at the same time. If he wants to protect Masq instead drawing on another person's name into the discussion, wouldn't it seem that they would be on the same team?

if he is just a townie, why does he care if he dies? specifically if HE WAS A TOWNIE, he would straight up tell them, not make up these crazy explanations.
1. im a townie! your wasting your lynch! or simple just saying nothing, as a townie he is distracting us so either way i want to see him dead =D
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 142 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14984
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
Doublelift4767
Other Games
summit1g8749
FrodaN3052
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft440
KnowMe184
ViBE125
Mew2King91
ArmadaUGS76
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1341
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 3m
INu's Battles
11h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 3m
Replay Cast
22h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.