• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:28
CEST 10:28
KST 17:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10330 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 177

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 296 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 06:39 GMT
#3521
On October 23 2013 15:35 syllogism wrote:
For the record, I always fish information about the setup.

I think this was related to Holyflare asking about factional KP being able to be RB'd.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 23 2013 08:34 GMT
#3522
Well, with those 2 flipping I would say respect the copcheck and lynch Cephiro/JAT. With a rolecop on mafia already flipping I am going to keep my vote JAT, because Cephiro knew about my role day 2. But I dnu, there are so many powerroles in this game. Cephiro can still be a scum powerrole.

But expect me to be somewhat afkish for the rest of the day. Open to questions etc, obviously those 2 modkills aren't both scum because scum is allowed to use outthread communication.. But they were also masoned so I don't really get it.

Anyway, most likely they are both town. I saw them as scum before but only as a team. It doesn't make sense that 1 is scum and 1 not.

But I found Mattchew more scummy than Storrzerg, I can still vote CR if people don't believe the copclaim. But I think that is a bad thing to do. Atm believe copclaim and lynch into gryffindor. 3 modkills give us 72 hours less time for mistakes.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 08:39 GMT
#3523
sn0: is the medic informed when the person you are protecting gets hit?

If you believe the griff cop check, BH is the person to be suspicious of.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 23 2013 09:02 GMT
#3524
He said he only gets notified when he did a revenge kill. He does not get notified on a succesful safe.

On October 23 2013 05:19 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 05:17 raynpelikonoshi wrote:
Sn0_Man did BH get hit?
Because it makes 0 sense that the self claimed doc without CC did not get a shot

I do not recieve hit notifications only notification that my KP was used.

I'm guessing yes since otherwise why nobody dead lol.

Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 09:38 GMT
#3525
Semi-available for three hours at most. After I leave for practice, I won't be available until a little before the deadline.

Mocsta is being as anti-town as possible and is effectively trying to work against any usefulness my masonry has. He also does not have a second coin. I think I already made it quite clear that I have 6 coins to give out during the whole game, which have all been given out.

(Pandain, LastArgument, I-be-Pro, Mocsta on D1, Sn0_Man, Grackaroni on D2)

I am able to send a secret message to the coin owners once a day. Additionally, if they die, I will be able to use more of my spells. (1-shot each.)

If I was an SK and shot LoneMeow, why wouldn't I have fakeclaimed town vigi? Mocstas crap makes no sense. And he keeps forgetting his abilities etc... He also isn't putting nearly as much effort into finding scum as in recent towngames of his. I think he's a valid target as well.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 09:45 GMT
#3526
Extended rules:
It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. Please be mindful that other players may be more tech savvy than you and they may attempt impersonate members of your team or attempt to infiltrate your chat. You use these media at your own risk.


Based on this on top of their actions in-game, I think we can deduce both Matt & Storr are town.

This leaves 1 scum check in 3 persons of hufflepuff, and a second scumcheck in 3 persons of gryffindor. No town should want to lynch outside that pool. Imo we go for hufflepuff first. I'd lynch Holy first right now. If we go for gryffindor, then there is no question about it and it's JAT.
raynpelikonoshi
Profile Joined October 2013
Cayman Islands1087 Posts
October 23 2013 10:34 GMT
#3527
Yeah it's nice you have a greencheck on me. But I don't understand why you don't want to lynch 100% scum. Or you don't believe the copclaim.
Koshi & raynpelikoneet hydra
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 11:23 GMT
#3528
Oh apparently BH isn't in gryffindor. The list on our QT was wrong. The things you are saying are making more sense now.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 11:28 GMT
#3529
So JAT can you please claim?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 11:42 GMT
#3530
Cephiro

Just for you

syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 11:46 GMT
#3531
So Cephiro why do you want to lynch into hufflepuff first when you seem much more certain about JAT being mafia?
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 23 2013 12:11 GMT
#3532
Syllo did you drink the potion?
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 12:27 GMT
#3533
Why? I will likely drink it, but I'm in no hurry as I presumably have until the lynch. Are you informed when I drink it? I assume I will not be provided information regarding it's effect.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 23 2013 12:31 GMT
#3534
On October 23 2013 21:27 syllogism wrote:
Why? I will likely drink it, but I'm in no hurry as I presumably have until the lynch. Are you informed when I drink it? I assume I will not be provided information regarding it's effect.

The way my PM is phrased, it will inform you upon drinking it. I will not receive a notification. It also provides immunity to day-actions. I guess they're not likely to come out anymore but the added security might be nice. I doubt you will be able to carry the immunity beyond the current Day/Night cycle. If you have information to the contrary, then by all means hold onto it.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 12:32 GMT
#3535
Raynpelikoneet: I agree that not lynching Cephiro on day 1 was terrible, but I did not realize how low Cephiro was willing to go and how weak the mafia team was, if he is indeed mafia as now appears likely. We should lynch Cephiro or Chairman Ray today.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 12:42 GMT
#3536
I am mafia? Are you kidding me.... I don't understand how a modconfirmed town can decide to push for such a retarded lynch option when we have 2 checks on houses which should have 1 scum each. The reason I currently want to lynch into hufflepuff first is because the framer is a possibility, and hufflescum play has been worse than JATs in my opinion.

I am perfectly fine with lynching JAT based on the claims we have so far, although I also would like to hear his claim first.

If the cop checks are true, then there are only four options with the information I have:

1) JAT is scum
2) My greencheck on Rayko was framed and he is scum
3) All that remain in gryffindor are town (With someone having been framed last night, or JAT being an unaware miller)

We're not lynching outside of hufflepuff or gryffindor today, no way.

Also, I will be back in approximately 6 hours. Time to practice. I should make it back before the deadline.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 12:45 GMT
#3537
Lets lynch Chairman Ray today so Cephiro has to squirm for another day
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
October 23 2013 12:47 GMT
#3538
On October 23 2013 21:45 syllogism wrote:
Lets lynch Chairman Ray today so Cephiro has to squirm for another day

okay. voted.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 23 2013 12:52 GMT
#3539
On October 23 2013 15:18 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 15:07 syllogism wrote:
Because no one has claimed the lonelymeow vig hit and he asked me who would be a good target on n1?

I assume this is related to JAT.

If so, I don't get it.
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 07:16 syllogism wrote:
LoneMeow, for instance
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
I suggest you look at his filter from Noir (don't worry it's short).


For more context, this is the precursor.
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 07:04 syllogism wrote:
Sn0_man isn't a good vig target tonight. Can we calm down and not do anything hasty?
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 07:15 justanothertownie wrote:Who is then?




If anything, this reads to me as he is trying to deflect a vig shot *OFF* lonemeow.

Further, ctrl+f his filter for "lone" or "lm" indicates that the above quote is his ONLY reference to LoneMeow before he died.

This is not true.
On October 19 2013 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 07:45 LastArgument wrote:
On October 19 2013 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 19 2013 07:16 syllogism wrote:
LoneMeow, for instance

I suggest you look at his filter from Noir (don't worry it's short).


It's not the same, you can think about it a little.

Does he looks more confident to you or what are you hinting at?

On October 19 2013 07:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2013 07:50 LastArgument wrote:
On October 19 2013 07:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 19 2013 07:45 LastArgument wrote:
On October 19 2013 07:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 19 2013 07:16 syllogism wrote:
LoneMeow, for instance

I suggest you look at his filter from Noir (don't worry it's short).


It's not the same, you can think about it a little.

Does he looks more confident to you or what are you hinting at?


He was wracked with indecision there, there seems to be little of that here.

A simple yes would have been enough. Hm, I see your point.

What are you doing Mocsta?

Ok, I will partly claim. Not completely because my role could still be quite useful (there is a bit of a luck factor relevant for this) if scum doesn't know what it exactly does.

I shot LM N1. Good catch Syllo.

I am no multi-shot vig.

It is actually impossible that I was redchecked last night due to my role.

If the house checks are real it is either the hydra or cephiro. Based on their play I would tend to say it is cephiro.
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
October 23 2013 12:57 GMT
#3540
Nevermind, lets lynch Cephiro since his role is obviously better.
Prev 1 175 176 177 178 179 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 2560
Hyuk 289
Shinee 80
Hyun 68
Killer 61
ggaemo 54
Hm[arnc] 53
Snow 45
sorry 40
Bale 36
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 29
Bonyth 13
JYJ 11
League of Legends
JimRising 672
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King111
Other Games
summit1g8582
ArmadaUGS77
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream197
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2342
League of Legends
• Lourlo1489
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 33m
INu's Battles
3h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
6h 33m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 33m
Replay Cast
14h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 2h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.