• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:23
CEST 09:23
KST 16:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9252 users

Hogwarts Mafia - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 296 Next
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 00:12 GMT
#3401
According to the answers I received from the hosts, both should be informed separately as soon as they are able to act. It may be that there was no different notication on D1 however, since I remember almost forgetting about using my ability (which is why I used it so close to the deadline) as I was busy defending myself. That time I PMed both whom should receive the coins and what message should be sent in the same message, so it may be that they only received the message.

In any case, I will go to sleep unless someone has a question for me. And if it's about a full roleclaim, don't bother. At least not now.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 00:12 GMT
#3402
On October 23 2013 09:08 StorrZerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2013 09:07 Mocsta wrote:
On October 23 2013 08:40 Cephiro wrote:
Because I have him my house QT, and I don't expect him to die anytime soon.

Pandain however during D1 looked very towny and a possible target to me (in hindsight I was completely wrong), but it ended up being a good choice since he died.

(I sent my coins on D1 like just before the deadline, Mocsta should be able to confirm this as he received it just then.)

As clarification, the coins are sent the instant mods notice my PM.

I can't confirm receiving coins....

i
wouldn't your pm basically be the coin itself?

Why would I know that?

I received two pm from cepbiro so far
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 00:13 GMT
#3403
On October 23 2013 09:12 Cephiro wrote:
According to the answers I received from the hosts, both should be informed separately as soon as they are able to act. It may be that there was no different notication on D1 however, since I remember almost forgetting about using my ability (which is why I used it so close to the deadline) as I was busy defending myself. That time I PMed both whom should receive the coins and what message should be sent in the same message, so it may be that they only received the message.

In any case, I will go to sleep unless someone has a question for me. And if it's about a full roleclaim, don't bother. At least not now.

Who was the other, than myself
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 00:15 GMT
#3404
Also. In the qt... I said I found bh medic cos the reasons Sno said in his claim post make sense.

However syllo raised a good counter, that role is not alignment even if medic.

It's still possible scum shot storr if they thought he was cop as that suggests playing die the long game... Which means all arereads are qwrong and that people like rayn are scum. I find this unlikely.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 00:15 GMT
#3405
On October 23 2013 09:11 Mocsta wrote:
Ok. I rb blazinghand.

It makes zero sense that Sno saved bh because Sno power would have CPR the shooter.

So.
Either
1. I rb scum kp via bh
2. Scum shot storrzerg at 1.5kp which is so ducking dumb....
3. Something we aren't aware of


Now what's weird is the lack of vig kill... I expected vig to be multi shot hence the lack of claim... So how did lonrmeow die?

Also. I thought cephiro said he was going to full claim end of night.. what gives??

This hufflepuff bullshit is so frustrating. Im so confused. Mission successful I suppose.

Lastly. Syllo needs to explain why jay is town. He's hard backed him up several times


I did not say I would fully claim at the end of the night. Wtf? Do you read the thread?

Also, why the fuck would you roleblock BH when his medic claim was playing a big role in the actions of tonight and to see the results after?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 00:16 GMT
#3406
U don't get to interrogate me asshole
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 23 2013 00:18 GMT
#3407
On October 23 2013 09:11 Mocsta wrote:
Ok. I rb blazinghand.

It makes zero sense that Sno saved bh because Sno power would have CPR the shooter.

So.
Either
1. I rb scum kp via bh
2. Scum shot storrzerg at 1.5kp which is so ducking dumb....
3. Something we aren't aware of


Now what's weird is the lack of vig kill... I expected vig to be multi shot hence the lack of claim... So how did lonrmeow die?

Also. I thought cephiro said he was going to full claim end of night.. what gives??

This hufflepuff bullshit is so frustrating. Im so confused. Mission successful I suppose.

Lastly. Syllo needs to explain why jay is town. He's hard backed him up several times



Sno power for CPR only works for the first save he said

1. I don't think your RB on 1 scum would prevent their KP. (not sure how that would work) (mind sharing a bit more about your power/powers?) Since it seems you only used RB once. I assume you are Draco and have several powers

2. I think its possible scum shot me, it was hinted that i might get the extra life. (our house new it was so) There is no way to prove this it seems, and I asked mod if i would be notified if i lost life from a mafia normal kill. Response was, you will only know if the kp states that it will inform kp has happened. (the .5 kp from both scum that died ) I guess this ally is not worth moving down though.



If a 1 scum is role blocked, would it be able to block the entire scum teams kp if more than 1 are alive
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 00:18 GMT
#3408
Hell yes I do. You're asking nonsense questions like "Who was the other", when you know every single lover of mine that has been chosen. And you're playing horribly. You're not contributing, you're claiming weird as hell roles and actions. What have you been doing all game really?
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 00:19 GMT
#3409
On October 23 2013 09:18 Cephiro wrote:
Hell yes I do. You're asking nonsense questions like "Who was the other", when you know every single lover of mine that has been chosen. And you're playing horribly. You're not contributing, you're claiming weird as hell roles and actions. What have you been doing all game really?

Mire than u, asshole
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 00:20 GMT
#3410
Someone please kill Mocsta. -_-

I'll get a new power for town to use and he doesn't seem like a big loss.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 23 2013 00:20 GMT
#3411
Mocsta i don't want you banned from this game, mod has clearly warned us to clean up our insults...
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 23 2013 00:21 GMT
#3412
What is the harm of explaining your power now Cephiro?

We have "2 medics" alive that can save you at night

Syllo will not be kill able in the night for 1 night.
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 00:21 GMT
#3413
U said only sent 2 coins out.. hence my question.

The army was larger than 2
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 00:22 GMT
#3414
Both in my message means the message and the coin, not two persons.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
October 23 2013 00:22 GMT
#3415
On October 23 2013 09:20 Cephiro wrote:
Someone please kill Mocsta. -_-

I'll get a new power for town to use and he doesn't seem like a big loss.

##serpentitus cephiro

Enjoy the nuke... Better get ya reads out asap...
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 23 2013 00:23 GMT
#3416
Also i have most names figured out i think, any harm in posting them since we pretty much have role claimed half of the game ?
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 23 2013 00:23 GMT
#3417
WHAT LOLOLOL mocasta a heasttt
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 00:25 GMT
#3418
I may do a full roleclaim tomorrow morning.

I have practice in the evening so I may not be around until just before deadline.

I still have something useful which would be better unknown but it is uncertain if I will gain that ability.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 23 2013 00:26 GMT
#3419
Vig and rb or trolling? Why the flying fuck would you rb the only claimed medic in the entire game who was saving the life of the only revealed town who was receiving a potion to see if another guys claim was true......? Are you intentionally trying to screw us over?
Cephiro
Profile Joined May 2011
Finland1934 Posts
October 23 2013 00:26 GMT
#3420
Heh Mocsta, if that spell is not bullshit, you're just going to die for nuking me. That is literally the scummiest move you could've made.
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 296 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 338
Hyuk 196
Hyun 90
Shinee 66
Hm[arnc] 51
ZergMaN 22
Killer 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 696
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King116
Other Games
summit1g8459
WinterStarcraft508
ArmadaUGS68
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream180
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1408
• Lourlo953
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 37m
INu's Battles
4h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 37m
Replay Cast
15h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.