• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:27
CEST 14:27
KST 21:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8939 users

Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM - Page 166

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 405 Next
ElKazzer
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands4 Posts
April 06 2012 16:39 GMT
#3301
About the death and diseases of parents. And that from a guy that wears an egg for a hat! Classy:

[image loading]
Hemlighest
Profile Joined March 2012
Denmark87 Posts
April 06 2012 17:47 GMT
#3302
Nothing big, but thought I'd share.

[image loading]
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-07 05:17:59
April 07 2012 05:16 GMT
#3303
I just played a PvZ which was quite entertaining. He decides to 2 base roach all in. I scout it way ahead of time (no 3rd base, I have scouting pylons around my base for nydus potential, so I assume its a roach all in), and prepare accordingly (cannons + stargate). He, at the end, accuses me of hacking when in reality I have a probe in his third the whole time scouting. Also scouted what looked like a roach warren (no time to click on it) at the proper timing in his base, and no speed. Enjoy
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
I scouts!!!


[image loading]
And they shall smash against me, like water on rock...


BM!!! -> + Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]


What an idiot... GG...

edit: spoiler tags for fast loading
CaptainCharisma
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand808 Posts
April 07 2012 20:37 GMT
#3304
Shortly after playing a 2v2 together:

[image loading]
EG.DeMuslim --- EG.ThorZain --- TSL.Polt --- LGIMMvp --- Mill.fOrGG --- EG.Stephano --- EGiNcontroL --- EG.IdrA --- MarineKing.Prime --- SlayerS_MMA --- Liquid'Hero
Cortza
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
South Africa328 Posts
April 07 2012 20:41 GMT
#3305
On April 08 2012 05:37 CaptainCharisma wrote:
Shortly after playing a 2v2 together:

[image loading]


Lol. I think your BM is permitted. Hilarious when people try to be angry and make spelling mistakes.
Fisky
Profile Joined January 2011
United States5 Posts
April 08 2012 20:43 GMT
#3306
[image loading]
[image loading]

Zerg doesn't expand, expect weird one base baneling bust of some sort, my initial 4 hellions kite/kill all his zerglings/banelings since they don't have speed. Standard.
Chemist
Profile Joined November 2011
Austria127 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-08 23:02:04
April 08 2012 23:01 GMT
#3307
On April 09 2012 05:43 Fisky wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
[image loading]


Zerg doesn't expand, expect weird one base baneling bust of some sort, my initial 4 hellions kite/kill all his zerglings/banelings since they don't have speed. Standard.


That's some bad bm....what is wrong with people?
Immutant
Profile Joined November 2010
Singapore201 Posts
April 09 2012 00:58 GMT
#3308
Plays random. It's the name which makes it funny.
[image loading]
HyperionDreamer
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Canada1528 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 03:29:36
April 09 2012 01:51 GMT
#3309
Mid masters ZvT on NA. I thought we played quite a good game, he denied my fourth twice and killed 10 mutas for free when I got caught injecting hatcheries instead of microing, but I guess he didn't think so. People like this are so funny.

+ Show Spoiler [Pictures] +
[image loading]

Figure 1 - A good mannered start.


[image loading]

Figure 2 - The first scary T push at my fourth.


[image loading]

Figure 3 - Denying the fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 4 - Taking out his entire army.


[image loading]

Figure 5 - My scary lategame ball moves forwards as I send a crackling squad down to his fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 6 - I move into his natural and raze it to the ground, retreating after I kill all his marines leaving only thors and vikings left. The bm commences.


[image loading]

Figure 7 - You deny my fourth twice? Now I get to deny yours. He manages to push me back after popping out 9 ghosts and landing an EMP on every single infestor I have.


[image loading]

Figure 8 - The "easy" race.


[image loading]

Figure 9 - Apparently I got outplayed in every way, except for actually winning the game.


[image loading]

Figure 10 - How's your micro bro? This comes from him as he literally attacks up a tiny ramp against infestors with energy to fungal.



The weird thing is that I thought he played kind of well except for the fact that he kept massing turrets late game even though I didn't have a single muta. Plus the fact he made no attempt to deny creep spread, or actually push past sieging my fourth and losing his entire army for it twice.
BW4life! Jaedong ~ Savior ~ Shine ; "drowning sorrows in late night infomercials" - bnYsooch
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 02:07:50
April 09 2012 02:07 GMT
#3310
On April 09 2012 10:51 HyperionDreamer wrote:
Mid masters ZvT on NA. I thought we played quite a good game, he denied my fourth twice and killed 10 mutas for free when I got caught injecting hatcheries instead of microing, but I guess he didn't think so. People like this are so funny.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Figure 1 - A good mannered start.


[image loading]

Figure 2 - The first scary T push at my fourth.


[image loading]

Figure 3 - Denying the fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 4 - Taking out his entire army.


[image loading]

Figure 5 - My scary lategame ball moves forwards as I send a crackling squad down to his fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 6 - I move into his natural and raze it to the ground, retreating after I kill all his marines leaving only thors and vikings left. The bm commences.


[image loading]

Figure 7 - You deny my fourth twice? Now I get to deny yours. He manages to push me back after popping out 9 ghosts and landing an EMP on every single infestor I have.


[image loading]

Figure 8 - The "easy" race.


[image loading]

Figure 9 - Apparently I got outplayed in every way, except for actually winning the game.


[image loading]

Figure 10 - How's your micro bro? This comes from him as he literally attacks up a tiny ramp against infestors with energy to fungal

The weird thing is that I thought he played kind of well except for the fact that he kept massing turrets late game even though I didn't have a single muta. Plus the fact he made no attempt to deny creep spread, or actually push past sieging my fourth and losing his entire army for it twice.

if you need to use a huge giant post to explain why its funny its not actually funny enough to share
da_head
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Canada3350 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 02:09:30
April 09 2012 02:09 GMT
#3311
On April 09 2012 11:07 Forikorder wrote:
if you need to use a huge giant post to explain why its funny its not actually funny enough to share

Instead of criticizing others, try not quoting all the fucking images.

edit: good you fixed it.
When they see MC Probe, all the ladies disrobe.
CakeSauc3
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1437 Posts
April 09 2012 02:45 GMT
#3312
On April 09 2012 11:07 Forikorder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 09 2012 10:51 HyperionDreamer wrote:
Mid masters ZvT on NA. I thought we played quite a good game, he denied my fourth twice and killed 10 mutas for free when I got caught injecting hatcheries instead of microing, but I guess he didn't think so. People like this are so funny.
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

Figure 1 - A good mannered start.


[image loading]

Figure 2 - The first scary T push at my fourth.


[image loading]

Figure 3 - Denying the fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 4 - Taking out his entire army.


[image loading]

Figure 5 - My scary lategame ball moves forwards as I send a crackling squad down to his fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 6 - I move into his natural and raze it to the ground, retreating after I kill all his marines leaving only thors and vikings left. The bm commences.


[image loading]

Figure 7 - You deny my fourth twice? Now I get to deny yours. He manages to push me back after popping out 9 ghosts and landing an EMP on every single infestor I have.


[image loading]

Figure 8 - The "easy" race.


[image loading]

Figure 9 - Apparently I got outplayed in every way, except for actually winning the game.


[image loading]

Figure 10 - How's your micro bro? This comes from him as he literally attacks up a tiny ramp against infestors with energy to fungal

The weird thing is that I thought he played kind of well except for the fact that he kept massing turrets late game even though I didn't have a single muta. Plus the fact he made no attempt to deny creep spread, or actually push past sieging my fourth and losing his entire army for it twice.

if you need to use a huge giant post to explain why its funny its not actually funny enough to share


I thought it was funny...
K3Nyy
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1961 Posts
April 09 2012 02:57 GMT
#3313
On April 09 2012 10:51 HyperionDreamer wrote:
Mid masters ZvT on NA. I thought we played quite a good game, he denied my fourth twice and killed 10 mutas for free when I got caught injecting hatcheries instead of microing, but I guess he didn't think so. People like this are so funny.

[image loading]

Figure 1 - A good mannered start.


[image loading]

Figure 2 - The first scary T push at my fourth.


[image loading]

Figure 3 - Denying the fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 4 - Taking out his entire army.


[image loading]

Figure 5 - My scary lategame ball moves forwards as I send a crackling squad down to his fifth.


[image loading]

Figure 6 - I move into his natural and raze it to the ground, retreating after I kill all his marines leaving only thors and vikings left. The bm commences.


[image loading]

Figure 7 - You deny my fourth twice? Now I get to deny yours. He manages to push me back after popping out 9 ghosts and landing an EMP on every single infestor I have.


[image loading]

Figure 8 - The "easy" race.


[image loading]

Figure 9 - Apparently I got outplayed in every way, except for actually winning the game.


[image loading]

Figure 10 - How's your micro bro? This comes from him as he literally attacks up a tiny ramp against infestors with energy to fungal.


The weird thing is that I thought he played kind of well except for the fact that he kept massing turrets late game even though I didn't have a single muta. Plus the fact he made no attempt to deny creep spread, or actually push past sieging my fourth and losing his entire army for it twice.


Yeah I get that a lot. A lot of Terrans think they "outplay" you.

Meh. Sucks that he was so nice at the beginning too.
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
April 09 2012 03:10 GMT
#3314
Spoiler the images, for the love of all...

that was a pretty hilarious string, I must admit.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
Artline
Profile Joined September 2011
177 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-09 03:46:59
April 09 2012 03:46 GMT
#3315
Good Manner at the start.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Reapers kill a few probes.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


He masses units off 3 gates (1 base).

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The battle!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What you've been waiting for!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I didn't cheese sir!
Forikorder
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada8840 Posts
April 09 2012 04:02 GMT
#3316
On April 09 2012 12:46 Artline wrote:
Good Manner at the start.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Reapers kill a few probes.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


He masses units off 3 gates (1 base).

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


The battle!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


What you've been waiting for!

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


I didn't cheese sir!


well ya reaper is cheese jsut like reacter hellion or bunker rushing a Zerg

its not anywhere close to being all-in or even a dadl form of cheese but it is still cheese
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
April 09 2012 05:09 GMT
#3317
Reactor hellion isn't cheese....
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12006 Posts
April 09 2012 05:17 GMT
#3318
On April 09 2012 14:09 Zennith wrote:
Reactor hellion isn't cheese....


It can be, but i think you need at least 2 factories for that. Bunker rushing a zerg is similar. If you 11/11, it is quite cheesy. If you do something like 12/14 and expand while doing it, it is not really cheesy. I also don't think there is such a thing as a cheese that is not allin.
HardlyNever
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States1258 Posts
April 09 2012 06:06 GMT
#3319
Nothing special. Pretty odd change of heart.
[image loading]
[image loading]
Out there, the Kid learned to fend for himself. Learned to build. Learned to break.
Tussand
Profile Joined March 2011
Norway13 Posts
April 09 2012 09:00 GMT
#3320
If you get BMd from the start, you know there's something funky going on.

Like suddenly calling you names, or being overly nice with shit like "I love you man <3"
People say I suffer from insanity, but I've never suffered from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1031
WardiTV554
OGKoka 261
Rex144
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
mouzHeroMarine 348
OGKoka 261
Rex 144
ProTech127
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2241
Larva 1614
Horang2 1435
Shuttle 1075
EffOrt 689
BeSt 518
Soma 463
Mini 285
Hyuk 244
Stork 213
[ Show more ]
ZerO 187
Light 174
ggaemo 122
Rush 121
Zeus 117
Killer 83
Barracks 73
Hyun 65
ToSsGirL 34
Shine 31
Bale 30
Shinee 29
Yoon 26
Mong 26
Aegong 23
PianO 22
sorry 17
soO 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
zelot 14
Sexy 12
Sacsri 10
HiyA 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Dendi1739
qojqva877
BananaSlamJamma176
LuMiX1
League of Legends
KnowMe37
Counter-Strike
x6flipin1097
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes265
Other Games
singsing2192
olofmeister1615
B2W.Neo555
hiko261
Sick231
XaKoH 210
Pyrionflax183
ArmadaUGS78
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream570
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2120
Other Games
• WagamamaTV221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.