• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:45
CEST 02:45
KST 09:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12729 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 161

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 331 Next
No more bad posting
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:36:41
August 07 2013 22:30 GMT
#3201
Didn't Ghandi beat Gahlo to the ban by posting puns?

Oh well, on the topic of runes. I run ap blues on singed vs any champ that's main source of damage is not magic. The extra dmg on flip and especially poison is extremely noticeable early. Singed's poison deals damage often and the ap really pays off when you need it for him.

I think the same can be applied to other champs who can get away with sacrificing a stat in one particular area early and have spammable spells. Scip said he likes ap blues on eve in favor of mres. Cassio/karthus maybe other options but they're so squishy in lane. I guess my point is, I'd rather be able to farm or win the lane earlier and pick up and additional item later. Different champs have different power curves.

*** and Shake man, if you don't want to get harassed don't be e-famous. It's not fair, but it's life. You want people to watch your content, which is good by the way, so when they recognize you don't be surprised if they act a fool just as many people do around hollywood/music/fake Kardashian celebrities.
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:33:02
August 07 2013 22:31 GMT
#3202
I just think it quietly whenever a Lee Sin makes a "skilled" play (like pressing buttons quickly in the correct order for the situation, Q3WR or something along those lines). "Oh you're so going to put that into the 180th youtube video of Lee Sin montage aren't you you little..."

Anyway, after getting demoted, next loss was -5 and the win after that was +13, so Im sitting at 80 points now. If I get myself together and play well in the next few days I can hopefully get back in there :3
WOW Moonbear with that banhammer, I just might have to go back to being careful.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 07 2013 22:33 GMT
#3203
All I want out of life is to get the same caliber of players in my promo matches as I do in my regular ranked matches. Do they purposefully match you with lower ELO players/against higher ELO players?
It's your boy Guzma!
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:34:48
August 07 2013 22:33 GMT
#3204
On August 08 2013 07:31 Scip wrote:
I just think it quietly whenever a Lee Sin makes a "skilled" play (like pressing buttons quickly in the correct order for the situation, Q3WR or something along those lines). "Oh you're so going to put that into the 180th youtube video of Lee Sin montage aren't you you little..."

Anyway, after getting demoted, next loss was -5 and the win after that was +13, so Im sitting at 80 points now. If I get myself together and play well in the next few days I can hopefully get back in there :3


We need you in challenger so TL can claim mega-nerd cred.

Isn't it ironic that just yesterday you mentioned that you liked Challenger because it let you find people looking for a jungler? That's gotta sting.

On August 08 2013 07:33 Requizen wrote:
All I want out of life is to get the same caliber of players in my promo matches as I do in my regular ranked matches. Do they purposefully match you with lower ELO players/against higher ELO players?


When I was getting into plat, my plat promo was full of the worst play I'd ever seen in G1-3. I wish I knew how they anticipate who you're matched up with, but I swear silvers were playing better than those I faced in my plat promo.
Hey! How you doin'?
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 07 2013 22:34 GMT
#3205
On August 08 2013 07:33 Requizen wrote:
All I want out of life is to get the same caliber of players in my promo matches as I do in my regular ranked matches. Do they purposefully match you with lower ELO players/against higher ELO players?


I believe that they do match you with higher Elo players in promos to ENSURE that you're good enough for upward mobility.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
August 07 2013 22:35 GMT
#3206
I just might have a good team offer, it's probably be only a temporary thing for the Czech Championship that is in like 1 month, but it would suffice. It's a pretty prestigeous thing so getting first or even placing well would be beneficial, although playing with an inferior team for 1 month could get frustrating... Will have to weigh the pros and cons.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 07 2013 22:37 GMT
#3207
On August 08 2013 07:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:33 Requizen wrote:
All I want out of life is to get the same caliber of players in my promo matches as I do in my regular ranked matches. Do they purposefully match you with lower ELO players/against higher ELO players?


I believe that they do match you with higher Elo players in promos to ENSURE that you're good enough for upward mobility.

Annoying, as I can often win 3 games in a row to get into the series and then lose because the quality of my team seems to plummet comparatively. Coincidence, likely.

Also, going to be streaming some 3s with my friends, but have no idea the meta. Anyone play TT at all?
It's your boy Guzma!
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 07 2013 22:38 GMT
#3208
Perhaps I blame myself for giving all of you too much leeway but this is starting to take a bad precedence and I'm going to nip it in the bud.

On Friday, I'm going to draft a new off topic thread since there seems to be an interest for it. TL LoL GD should and will remain relevant to general topics about the game itself. Rules will be strictly enforced after this weekend with bans issued upon sight of bad posts.

What I find most disappointing is that a lot of you have been with TL LoL for years now and you know what kind of shit I would not tolerate (fish puns, five pages of pancakes, TotalBiscuit, etc) yet you keep pushing my hand. So yes, I'm responding.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:40:37
August 07 2013 22:39 GMT
#3209
On August 08 2013 07:34 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:33 Requizen wrote:
All I want out of life is to get the same caliber of players in my promo matches as I do in my regular ranked matches. Do they purposefully match you with lower ELO players/against higher ELO players?


I believe that they do match you with higher Elo players in promos to ENSURE that you're good enough for upward mobility.


they dont. the 'leagues' layer never has any impact on the elo layer which is the only thing that ever ever ever affects the matchmaking.
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
August 07 2013 22:39 GMT
#3210
On August 08 2013 07:04 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 06:28 kainzero wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Last comments I'm going to make on this, but the subforum is becoming increasingly more like Reddit and it disturbs me.

Upvoted.

On August 08 2013 05:13 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 04:27 cLutZ wrote:
Doesn't Shake work at Riot? I think a few thinly veiled threats could launch him straight to the Semis.

SMASHgizmo. Not Shakedrizzle

And idk Red, Nbee was invited via twitter pm so I assumed they already did the invites, considering if people don't know they're invited they might sign up for prelims.

I played Nbee once.

I remember we baited him into making a bad play and we were taunting him on allchat, asking if he was going to put that in the highlight reel.

Then we learned he was like, 12 years old so we felt dumb, lol.

Dude, that's a really dick move. I don't know how old Nbee is (pretty sure 18+ though) but there's nothing worse than people mocking you about a misplay just because you're e-famous.

Obviously it's all in jest but you hear that nearly every game and it can get old.

So because he's e-famous I can't make fun of him, my opponent, for playing cocky and screwing up? In a normals game?

I get called out for misplays in a much worse fashion, "Are you gonna put that on the highlight reel?" is much better than "GET FUCKED NOOB" but I'm not e-famous so it's okay.
Aldrovandi
Profile Joined September 2010
United States211 Posts
August 07 2013 22:49 GMT
#3211
Just because other people are assholes to you doesn't mean you should be an asshole to someone else.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:51:05
August 07 2013 22:50 GMT
#3212
On August 08 2013 06:45 red_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 05:13 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 04:27 cLutZ wrote:
Doesn't Shake work at Riot? I think a few thinly veiled threats could launch him straight to the Semis.

SMASHgizmo. Not Shakedrizzle

And idk Red, Nbee was invited via twitter pm so I assumed they already did the invites, considering if people don't know they're invited they might sign up for prelims.


Oh well that blows. It also makes absolutely no sense. You're objectively one of the more known Lee's and even if you weren't, you're a diamond1 Lee main. It'll be a shame if some of the invites end up being just random pros that have no association to Lee(kind of like HSGG and Riven) as well.


Shouldn't Shake get an invite based on him having the best Lee Sin montages? IMO its almost a snub not to invite him.

On August 08 2013 07:35 Scip wrote:
I just might have a good team offer, it's probably be only a temporary thing for the Czech Championship that is in like 1 month, but it would suffice. It's a pretty prestigeous thing so getting first or even placing well would be beneficial, although playing with an inferior team for 1 month could get frustrating... Will have to weigh the pros and cons.


Why don't you look for other European teams outside of your country? Your English is great, so its not like communication would be a problem.

On August 08 2013 07:39 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:04 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:28 kainzero wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Last comments I'm going to make on this, but the subforum is becoming increasingly more like Reddit and it disturbs me.

Upvoted.

On August 08 2013 05:13 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 04:27 cLutZ wrote:
Doesn't Shake work at Riot? I think a few thinly veiled threats could launch him straight to the Semis.

SMASHgizmo. Not Shakedrizzle

And idk Red, Nbee was invited via twitter pm so I assumed they already did the invites, considering if people don't know they're invited they might sign up for prelims.

I played Nbee once.

I remember we baited him into making a bad play and we were taunting him on allchat, asking if he was going to put that in the highlight reel.

Then we learned he was like, 12 years old so we felt dumb, lol.

Dude, that's a really dick move. I don't know how old Nbee is (pretty sure 18+ though) but there's nothing worse than people mocking you about a misplay just because you're e-famous.

Obviously it's all in jest but you hear that nearly every game and it can get old.

So because he's e-famous I can't make fun of him, my opponent, for playing cocky and screwing up? In a normals game?

I get called out for misplays in a much worse fashion, "Are you gonna put that on the highlight reel?" is much better than "GET FUCKED NOOB" but I'm not e-famous so it's okay.


Learn from Doomy.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 22:52:44
August 07 2013 22:51 GMT
#3213
On August 08 2013 07:39 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:04 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:28 kainzero wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Last comments I'm going to make on this, but the subforum is becoming increasingly more like Reddit and it disturbs me.

Upvoted.

On August 08 2013 05:13 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 04:27 cLutZ wrote:
Doesn't Shake work at Riot? I think a few thinly veiled threats could launch him straight to the Semis.

SMASHgizmo. Not Shakedrizzle

And idk Red, Nbee was invited via twitter pm so I assumed they already did the invites, considering if people don't know they're invited they might sign up for prelims.

I played Nbee once.

I remember we baited him into making a bad play and we were taunting him on allchat, asking if he was going to put that in the highlight reel.

Then we learned he was like, 12 years old so we felt dumb, lol.

Dude, that's a really dick move. I don't know how old Nbee is (pretty sure 18+ though) but there's nothing worse than people mocking you about a misplay just because you're e-famous.

Obviously it's all in jest but you hear that nearly every game and it can get old.

So because he's e-famous I can't make fun of him, my opponent, for playing cocky and screwing up? In a normals game?

I get called out for misplays in a much worse fashion, "Are you gonna put that on the highlight reel?" is much better than "GET FUCKED NOOB" but I'm not e-famous so it's okay.

Neither are okay. You just said it as if you were proud of flaming him, and nowhere did you say that he was cocky so what does that have to do with my statement?

Like what, this reddit level logic.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Perplex
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1693 Posts
August 07 2013 22:56 GMT
#3214
On August 08 2013 07:26 Alaric wrote:
Shouldn't Riven wreck Pantheon if she just all-ins him though? His advantage comes from his passive (which he needs to charge) and his ranged harass, so you still have to be wary of giving her an opening before you've chucked 2-3 spears her way to reduce her HP.


Post 6, sure. But I think before then, especially around levels 3 and 4, the matchup favors pantheon (as long as he is sitting back and throwing spears, and only fighting in his own creep wave). The idea is to get ahead enough on panth before 6 that you can negate riven's level 6 power. If her farm is equal or > yours when she hits 6, you might be in trouble.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24238059
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 07 2013 22:58 GMT
#3215
The post I was responding to was talking about level 1. I'm pretty sure Panth can all-in her like most champs if he hits 2 first, but that's not going to happen against Riven's triple Q, and for the same reason I don't see him beating her without chucking a healthy number of spears before, hence why I'm not sure about Pantheon's level 1 superiority to Riven. If he sits backs and Qs he'll hurt, but if he gets into Q range she may very well rip him.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Zdrastochye
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Ivory Coast6262 Posts
August 07 2013 23:01 GMT
#3216
On August 08 2013 07:58 Alaric wrote:
The post I was responding to was talking about level 1. I'm pretty sure Panth can all-in her like most champs if he hits 2 first, but that's not going to happen against Riven's triple Q, and for the same reason I don't see him beating her without chucking a healthy number of spears before, hence why I'm not sure about Pantheon's level 1 superiority to Riven. If he sits backs and Qs he'll hurt, but if he gets into Q range she may very well rip him.


Could very well come down to starting items. Red pots have faded away with the price increase, but I must ask all of LoL GD, do red pots still have a place in lane, especially if you're playing a champion who benefits greatly from fighting (and snowballing) early on?
Hey! How you doin'?
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 07 2013 23:02 GMT
#3217
On August 08 2013 07:38 NeoIllusions wrote:
Perhaps I blame myself for giving all of you too much leeway but this is starting to take a bad precedence and I'm going to nip it in the bud.

On Friday, I'm going to draft a new off topic thread since there seems to be an interest for it. TL LoL GD should and will remain relevant to general topics about the game itself. Rules will be strictly enforced after this weekend with bans issued upon sight of bad posts.

What I find most disappointing is that a lot of you have been with TL LoL for years now and you know what kind of shit I would not tolerate (fish puns, five pages of pancakes, TotalBiscuit, etc) yet you keep pushing my hand. So yes, I'm responding.

That's a shame, I thought the silly attitude and the tangents made this subforum feel more fun, like a fraternity rather than a boardroom meeting. What's more fun, a silly tangent about Totalbiscuit or a discussion about hydra vs bt in bronze league?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
August 07 2013 23:03 GMT
#3218
On August 08 2013 07:51 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 08 2013 07:39 kainzero wrote:
On August 08 2013 07:04 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 06:28 kainzero wrote:
On August 08 2013 05:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Last comments I'm going to make on this, but the subforum is becoming increasingly more like Reddit and it disturbs me.

Upvoted.

On August 08 2013 05:13 HazMat wrote:
On August 08 2013 04:27 cLutZ wrote:
Doesn't Shake work at Riot? I think a few thinly veiled threats could launch him straight to the Semis.

SMASHgizmo. Not Shakedrizzle

And idk Red, Nbee was invited via twitter pm so I assumed they already did the invites, considering if people don't know they're invited they might sign up for prelims.

I played Nbee once.

I remember we baited him into making a bad play and we were taunting him on allchat, asking if he was going to put that in the highlight reel.

Then we learned he was like, 12 years old so we felt dumb, lol.

Dude, that's a really dick move. I don't know how old Nbee is (pretty sure 18+ though) but there's nothing worse than people mocking you about a misplay just because you're e-famous.

Obviously it's all in jest but you hear that nearly every game and it can get old.

So because he's e-famous I can't make fun of him, my opponent, for playing cocky and screwing up? In a normals game?

I get called out for misplays in a much worse fashion, "Are you gonna put that on the highlight reel?" is much better than "GET FUCKED NOOB" but I'm not e-famous so it's okay.

Neither are okay. You just said it as if you were proud of flaming him, and nowhere did you say that he was cocky so what does that have to do with my statement?

Like what, this reddit level logic.
If you're being a dick, you're being a dick. It doesn't matter if you're being a dick to someone e-famous or some random shmuck, you're still being a dick.

Even top level koreans can get baited into making bad plays. It's a game of limited information. Until it's a good play because they read your bait and counterganked when you sprung a trap on it?
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 23:04:31
August 07 2013 23:03 GMT
#3219
Edit: Quote is not Edit. -_-
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
August 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#3220
I could look for international teams, haven't had anything apart from Snogard Dragons work out yet though, and that was still back in the winter/spring. I could very well go another month without a team, but there is something to be said for a good month's worth of soloQ practice though. Maybe.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings69
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 165
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10762
White-Ra 373
Dota 2
monkeys_forever737
NeuroSwarm73
League of Legends
Doublelift5717
JimRising 634
Counter-Strike
fl0m6050
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox874
AZ_Axe165
Other Games
summit1g8878
KnowMe198
Maynarde196
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1041
BasetradeTV189
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 15m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
10h 15m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.