• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:29
CEST 18:29
KST 01:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War215.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8748 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 161

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 405 Next
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
March 28 2011 18:20 GMT
#3201
How can you prevent being DC hacked?
JonsaBoy
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Denmark457 Posts
March 28 2011 18:22 GMT
#3202
Lots of dc hacking going on right now. FM browsing is a pain..
TLMS
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 28 2011 18:22 GMT
#3203
Currently the only way to prevent DC hacks is to buy hacks yourself.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
March 28 2011 18:23 GMT
#3204
How hard is it to level in this game these days? I remember back in the day prior when there was a 4th class on the global server and it was a complete bitch to level. Took a month or two to get to about lvl 50.

They nubbed it up? Or was I a nub back then :D?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 28 2011 18:27 GMT
#3205
Yes, and the red ones are better, but you can't do those until 6x.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 28 2011 18:30 GMT
#3206
On March 29 2011 03:23 Benjef wrote:
How hard is it to level in this game these days? I remember back in the day prior when there was a 4th class on the global server and it was a complete bitch to level. Took a month or two to get to about lvl 50.

They nubbed it up? Or was I a nub back then :D?


IF ONLY THERE WAS AN EASILY ACCESSIBLE POST SOMEWHERE WITH THIS INFORMATION

asldkfjlkjg;lkj;lskjgh;lkj;lksdjfalkjldgkjlgj
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 28 2011 18:31 GMT
#3207
Honestly, I think "reading the OP" should be the guild joining requirement. We should ask (via whisper) like "which PQ's/bosses do we run" or "where should you train at lvl 70" or "name 5 people above lvl120 in the guild"
[TLMS] REBOOT
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
March 28 2011 18:41 GMT
#3208
On March 29 2011 03:30 Kyuukyuu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 03:23 Benjef wrote:
How hard is it to level in this game these days? I remember back in the day prior when there was a 4th class on the global server and it was a complete bitch to level. Took a month or two to get to about lvl 50.

They nubbed it up? Or was I a nub back then :D?


IF ONLY THERE WAS AN EASILY ACCESSIBLE POST SOMEWHERE WITH THIS INFORMATION

asldkfjlkjg;lkj;lskjgh;lkj;lksdjfalkjldgkjlgj


Jesus christ at least quote it....

So how much of a time difference does it make? Also is that 85% less xp needed to level or 15% xp needed to level?
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Yomi.Doom
Profile Joined April 2010
United States383 Posts
March 28 2011 18:43 GMT
#3209
Takes < 1 month of a few hours a day to hit 120
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
March 28 2011 18:47 GMT
#3210
On March 29 2011 03:43 Yomi.Doom wrote:
Takes < 1 month of a few hours a day to hit 120


Thanks thats the kinda answer I was looking for. Thats a hell of a lot more reasonable than what it used to be like.
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 28 2011 18:52 GMT
#3211
On March 29 2011 03:41 Benjef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 03:30 Kyuukyuu wrote:
On March 29 2011 03:23 Benjef wrote:
How hard is it to level in this game these days? I remember back in the day prior when there was a 4th class on the global server and it was a complete bitch to level. Took a month or two to get to about lvl 50.

They nubbed it up? Or was I a nub back then :D?


IF ONLY THERE WAS AN EASILY ACCESSIBLE POST SOMEWHERE WITH THIS INFORMATION

asldkfjlkjg;lkj;lskjgh;lkj;lksdjfalkjldgkjlgj


Jesus christ at least quote it....

So how much of a time difference does it make? Also is that 85% less xp needed to level or 15% xp needed to level?


Jesus christ at least read the first post of the thread you post in?

Those two things are the same.

A month unfunded with crap equips to 120 for me, playing on avg 1-2 hrs a day if that
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 18:57:54
March 28 2011 18:56 GMT
#3212
Jesus Christ!! LOL

I love QQ rage lol. Rage!!! But in all fairness the OP he updated is really good especially since he took the time and effort to compile all of the useful comments that were made in this thread prior to his update. That's pretty rare compared to forums that supposedly dedicate themselves to maple story. Takes forever for those forum mods to stickie a useful thread and most of the posts found in maple story forums are just people trolling lol.

And yes I agree with opshot on quizzing people on the OP in addition to the questions regarding sc bw sc2 trivia.

Personally I tried to read all the posts prior to joining just cuz I didn't want to join another guild filled with a bunch of 10 year old trolls lol

Lol I remember when I first started posting here, I thought I was going to get slammed so bad for sucking at sc lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 28 2011 18:57 GMT
#3213
Speaking of reading the OP, QQ you should update it, we have a ton more 120+'s and looks like you need to make it more attractive. Hiding everything in spoilers isn't exactly attractive lol
[TLMS] REBOOT
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 19:06:50
March 28 2011 19:03 GMT
#3214
Yes QQ please take my name off. Every time I invite someone I'm afraid of clicking on the wrong button again lol. I don't want to lose all my hard earned GP points lol. Plus I'm noob, you don't want new comers first impression of the pro, most gosu guild of gms to be talking to noobert.

Possibly put kritty as main contact since he is most gosu master of the universe. Thanks.

Also I think opshot wants you to put in the OP a pic of that girl he and kritty are always screaming about. Lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
Benjef
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom6921 Posts
March 28 2011 19:08 GMT
#3215
On March 29 2011 03:57 OpticalShot wrote:
Speaking of reading the OP, QQ you should update it, we have a ton more 120+'s and looks like you need to make it more attractive. Hiding everything in spoilers isn't exactly attractive lol


Exactly I didn't read cause it was all spoilered rofl. People in here are QQing so hard oO
<3 | Dota 2 | DayZ | <3
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 19:14:20
March 28 2011 19:11 GMT
#3216
You guys know I don't have BrTarolg's info right? Anyone can update that OP by adding to it and PMing a mod/banling to change it.

If you're gonna be too lazy to open spoilers I'm gonna be too lazy to invite you -_-. Basic courtesy. Would you do this anywhere in real life?

I'm only QQing because 1) that's my name, I'm allowed and 2) nabs coming in here all the time asking questions we answer every other page.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 19:16:50
March 28 2011 19:13 GMT
#3217
Pinks/whites are really expensive atm so I want to 30% one of these:

[image loading]
[image loading]

Kritty says to 30% the dragonfire, but I was really lucky getting it, and it's 3line. Really don't want to boom it or waste a slot.

Or maybe I should keep cubing the dragonfire and try get it to epic?
No I'm never serious.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 19:21:42
March 28 2011 19:17 GMT
#3218
I would scroll the lvl 100. Kritty crazy. Lol

Also +12 is really good already because lets say you make it epic and get 6% attack. That would only be better if you have more than 200 attack. Even then is it worth all the cubes just for a little more attack? Lol you could end up with rare and bad stats.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Neos
Profile Joined June 2009
United States400 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 19:19:28
March 28 2011 19:18 GMT
#3219
Wow mang, you so smarttt
[image loading]
The question before he answered Kritty was "Name an admin"
[image loading]
[image loading]

So what do you say guys, Pass or Fail?
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 28 2011 19:19 GMT
#3220
I know your cubing bonjwa nitty but I wouldn't cube that beautiful dragon lol. If you end up scrolling both and none booms, sell me one <3
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 159 160 161 162 163 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28754
Calm 6479
Bisu 1996
Jaedong 1284
Larva 605
BeSt 470
Soma 425
Light 407
Stork 365
Rush 281
[ Show more ]
Snow 273
Horang2 258
ZerO 231
Free 148
Barracks 124
Zeus 113
Mind 101
910 95
Liquid`Ret 76
Killer 39
Trap 38
Hyun 34
Shinee 32
ToSsGirL 30
Terrorterran 23
Rock 21
Aegong 21
Bale 21
sorry 20
Sexy 12
soO 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10072
XaKoH 305
Counter-Strike
fl0m4231
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes556
Other Games
singsing2237
hiko1007
B2W.Neo662
FrodaN583
mouzStarbuck263
Beastyqt262
DeMusliM185
Livibee177
Hui .167
RotterdaM134
Trikslyr91
C9.Mang081
KnowMe80
QueenE75
Mew2King49
BRAT_OK 27
ZerO(Twitch)22
edward20
MindelVK12
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2855
• TFBlade604
Other Games
• Shiphtur834
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 31m
Big Brain Bouts
17h 31m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
Patches Events
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.