• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:50
CEST 06:50
KST 13:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7653 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 159

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 405 Next
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 27 2011 18:57 GMT
#3161
Lpq good for glasses. Dpq good for dying
God Bless
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 27 2011 19:41 GMT
#3162
We're gonna run out of inactives to kick soon and with the new GP system we won't be able to kick people's alts without losing a bunch of GP (eg. the 120 cygs). What are everyone's thoughts about either making a new mule/alt TL guild to ally with or just not allowing alts into the main guild?
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 20:16:59
March 27 2011 20:04 GMT
#3163
i guess we can start kicking the alts with less GP points first... the other thing is we can allow alts into the guild but we'll just have to be prepared for losing some GP points when they do get kicked...

I guess it kind of works out in the end... if we make a guild for mules we wont get their gp points in the main guild anyways whereas if the mule is in the main guild, we'll get some gp points which might get taken away... so in the end its the same = no gp contribution from mules/alts...

i'd say its worth making a mule guild if its for the sake off being able to communicate effectively when people are playing their mules/alts... but then again that depends on how much people actually will be playing their alts especially the cygs that are made just for blessing purposes...

I do think QQ's post is good because at least it brings to our attention of the fact that the guild is quiet full... (btw just want to mention that I'm super happy that our problem is that the guild is too full xD lol... most guilds have a hard time finding good people to join the community, teamliquid forum ftw)

Perhaps a good thing would be if everyone can post on this thread how many alts/mules they actually have in the guild so we can then make a priority list of which alts/mules are the first to go... most likely this will be based on how much GP points these mules/alts are currently contributing to the guild...

so I'll start first below...

Currently Gina (leegi) and I (xusam) just have our mains in the guild... her alt is only contributing 500 GP points so by the time this post goes up her blessing mule will have left the guild...
I like to ninja stuffs.
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-27 20:54:19
March 27 2011 20:53 GMT
#3164
Well, It dosen't hurt the guild if we invite alts. If we invite some alt and it gains 1000gp while in Guild and if we kick it, it would just be -1000gp? Might be wrong though.
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 27 2011 21:20 GMT
#3165
On March 28 2011 05:53 HappyCakes wrote:
Well, It dosen't hurt the guild if we invite alts. If we invite some alt and it gains 1000gp while in Guild and if we kick it, it would just be -1000gp? Might be wrong though.


Yes that is how the GP system works

Thats why i said its only worth it to make a mule guild if its for communication purposes... otherwise inviting Alts and kicking Alts will just be a wash regarding GP points...
I like to ninja stuffs.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 27 2011 22:13 GMT
#3166
never had my cyg alt in the guild, but yes I'd like to be communicating with you guys when I'm playing it, so I agree with the idea of having an alt-only guild.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Smuggle
Profile Joined August 2010
United States33 Posts
March 28 2011 00:57 GMT
#3167
invite!!! TAWSmuggles
I am TAWSmuggles.619 In the clan TAW check us out, im lurking Teamliquid all day every day aaawwww yeeaaahh {} also if you need someone to practice against feel free to send me a message im on tuesdays and friday-sunday because of school :(
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 28 2011 01:36 GMT
#3168
Eh, true about the GP being a wash either way I suppose. The main purpose would probably be for chat I guess. Since we don't have a big influx of people joining right now and aren't really pressed for space we can just leave it be then.

And also because Elten took TeenLiquid already
S[o]ul
Profile Joined April 2010
United States39 Posts
March 28 2011 02:03 GMT
#3169
I decided I'm going to start playing again.
If anyone can provide me with some decent stars (tobis/steelies), I'll roll a night lord, if not, I'll go for a dark knight

Hope to see you guys in game!
Enderbantoo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States465 Posts
March 28 2011 02:08 GMT
#3170
just never kick me =] <3
At the biggest upset of all of bw, Shanghai SPL finals 2011
Zarathusta
Profile Joined September 2010
United States114 Posts
March 28 2011 02:32 GMT
#3171
A alt/mule guild would be worth it just so that I stop getting random guild invites every single time I pass someone from a bad guild. Currently my cyg and mule are not in guild, but when I make my UA hero sometime in the future I will want him in.

@ S[o]ul if you need some startup gear it wont be a problem, I bought my NW too many sets of steelies and I've since added some hwabis so i can spare probably 8 sets of steelies.
S[o]ul
Profile Joined April 2010
United States39 Posts
March 28 2011 02:44 GMT
#3172
k thanks
Rolling as a NL then

ID: KWANROLLLLD
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 28 2011 02:48 GMT
#3173
On March 28 2011 11:08 Enderbantoo wrote:
just never kick me =] <3


COME BACK THEN QQQQQ. Or at least let me use your D Khanjar
Priphea
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 28 2011 02:56 GMT
#3174
On March 28 2011 11:32 Zarathusta wrote:
A alt/mule guild would be worth it just so that I stop getting random guild invites every single time I pass someone from a bad guild. Currently my cyg and mule are not in guild, but when I make my UA hero sometime in the future I will want him in.

@ S[o]ul if you need some startup gear it wont be a problem, I bought my NW too many sets of steelies and I've since added some hwabis so i can spare probably 8 sets of steelies.


lol whenever i get invited to a guild on my alt/mules i just join. just to troll i guess... lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 28 2011 04:56 GMT
#3175
I only have my main (Error404TL) and my cygnus (DWImOP) in the guild. An alt guild is a great idea imo, but I don't know if people will use alliance chat instead of guild chat.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
March 28 2011 05:30 GMT
#3176
I don't think it will be difficult to get used to using alliance chat. I hear the color is easier to read too. I was actually thinking a while back, when I couldn't get my DW into the guild that this might be a good idea. I currently have my main only (unMystikle) in the guild, and would add also a Blessing mule (mystikleTL) to the side guild if one were to be created.

BTW, if we add a side guild, it absolutely needs to be named oGs.
SIUnit
Profile Joined December 2006
China288 Posts
March 28 2011 07:31 GMT
#3177
can you invite RTXUnit please?

also, anybody else in the guild that's lvl30-38 for that mushroom PQ? >_<
Butigroove
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Seychelles2061 Posts
March 28 2011 07:34 GMT
#3178
On March 26 2011 06:18 Butigroove wrote:
Okay so the person who posts a screenshot of the most nerdrage in Maple, (caused by ksing, griefing, whatever) wins this $25 Nexon GameCard.

Contest ends uh... Next week Friday friday gotta get down on.. fuck.

Super extra bonus points if its Naonao raging.

only one ss so far!
beach beers buds beezies b-b-b-baaanelings
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 28 2011 14:08 GMT
#3179
On March 28 2011 16:34 Butigroove wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2011 06:18 Butigroove wrote:
Okay so the person who posts a screenshot of the most nerdrage in Maple, (caused by ksing, griefing, whatever) wins this $25 Nexon GameCard.

Contest ends uh... Next week Friday friday gotta get down on.. fuck.

Super extra bonus points if its Naonao raging.

only one ss so far!


That wasn't MS related. It was SC2 rage, which deserves some rage. Disqualification please.
Priphea
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 28 2011 14:15 GMT
#3180
Roffles Rage was still awesome.
[TLMS] REBOOT
Prev 1 157 158 159 160 161 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft641
PiGStarcraft238
RuFF_SC2 190
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 195
Stork 186
Leta 105
PianO 69
Hyuk 61
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
JimRising 684
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox723
C9.Mang0268
Westballz42
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor617
Other Games
summit1g9434
Coldzera 820
Sick117
ViBE83
ArmadaUGS43
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick781
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2134
League of Legends
• Lourlo1101
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 10m
Online Event
6h 10m
FEL
11h 10m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.