• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:39
CEST 23:39
KST 06:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7707 users

[Maplestory Hardcore] Let's Play~!! - Page 163

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 405 Next
wonkman
Profile Joined March 2008
United States520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 06:13:05
March 29 2011 06:12 GMT
#3241
[image loading]
looooooooooooooooooooooooool

also it sucks, when i wanted to get off sc and play some grindingstory its offline
XinRan
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States530 Posts
March 29 2011 07:32 GMT
#3242
Server is up fools. Come get your spots.
"To be fair, Kal played like absolute garbage. His noted inconsistency and bad record versus Jaedong high fived into a cacophony of suck." - TwoToneTerran
aliasds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada555 Posts
March 29 2011 11:34 GMT
#3243
I've just installed and messed around a bit with an Aran.
Is he a relatively fun class and worth levelling all the way?
Or should i reroll into something that can 'hit sigils in cwkpq'? (no idea what that even means :p)

ps. IGN is octodrop, would appreciate an invite so I can bug you guys with other questions
kesrith
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany393 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 13:17:16
March 29 2011 12:35 GMT
#3244
[image loading]
GG
Lets hope a fresh install solves this.
HappyCakes
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden76 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-29 13:17:34
March 29 2011 12:49 GMT
#3245
[image loading]
Anyone else stuck at 3/3 Creating: Base.wz?
edit; working now ;D
nosliw
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2716 Posts
March 29 2011 13:58 GMT
#3246
How is that dagger possible? Hacked?
Kamille
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Monaco1035 Posts
March 29 2011 14:11 GMT
#3247
NOOOOOO MY LIQUIBET
Priphea
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 29 2011 14:12 GMT
#3248
On March 29 2011 22:58 nosliw wrote:
How is that dagger possible? Hacked?

Yeah it must be hacked. XD
:)
wonkman
Profile Joined March 2008
United States520 Posts
March 29 2011 14:26 GMT
#3249
On March 29 2011 23:12 synapse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 22:58 nosliw wrote:
How is that dagger possible? Hacked?

Yeah it must be hacked. XD

yupyup hacked dagger being used y the first 200 Ultimate explorer FUN STUFF RIGHT?
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 29 2011 14:30 GMT
#3250
It's not hacked. It's skills.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
March 29 2011 15:19 GMT
#3251
How is somebody already level 200 ^_^ I suppose he can solo pink bean with that hack dagger though...Great exps?
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Nytefish
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United Kingdom4282 Posts
March 29 2011 15:56 GMT
#3252
He can probably kill LHC mobs like we kill normal ones, that would be crazy good exp.
No I'm never serious.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
March 29 2011 17:24 GMT
#3253
dammm i want a hax gun that'd b so awesome
[TLMS] REBOOT
Kyuukyuu
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada6263 Posts
March 29 2011 18:13 GMT
#3254
lol, LHC golems like henesys golems. so imba
Nuttyguy
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom1526 Posts
March 29 2011 21:02 GMT
#3255
ever since the new patch; i keep crashing when i select characters FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
LolitsPing
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States285 Posts
March 30 2011 06:09 GMT
#3256
IGN: IBAsterisk
Class: Spearman soon to be Dark Knight (shouldbe there during summer)
I'm on and off depending on tests and schoolwork so...
but I need a community as I lost my Bellocan one (I had quit for a year)
Why did I come back? I actually want to communicate with ppl while having fun.
Citius, Altius, Fortius
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 30 2011 12:09 GMT
#3257
On March 30 2011 15:09 LolitsPing wrote:
IGN: IBAsterisk
Class: Spearman soon to be Dark Knight (shouldbe there during summer)
I'm on and off depending on tests and schoolwork so...
but I need a community as I lost my Bellocan one (I had quit for a year)
Why did I come back? I actually want to communicate with ppl while having fun.


Uh I hope you know we are not in Bellocan. Your post only mentioned Bellocan. Please read the OP before you get raged at lol.
I like to ninja stuffs.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 30 2011 12:24 GMT
#3258
Noob, he says his Bellocan group died. L2Read.
God Bless
xusam
Profile Joined February 2011
United States419 Posts
March 30 2011 13:00 GMT
#3259
I guess people nowadays make multiple characters on different worlds. Cuz I interpreted it as he lost his community in bellocan so he looking for one in deme or bellocan? But I guess I shouldn't have assumed lol. Trying to read into something that's not there. Lol
I like to ninja stuffs.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
March 30 2011 13:05 GMT
#3260
I just started playing again after a long time. I stopped playing after high school, but I want to get back into it (just not hardcore anymore). The game's so different now that I have little idea what's going on. I chose to play "Explorers (dual blade)" and just reached level 10. I decided to become a thief and it seems that coincidentally I am supposed to become one anyway.

Can anyone help me build a thief that throws stars? This is an assassin if my research online is accurate. He uses a claw instead of daggers. How should I invest my stats/skills? I looked for a few guides online but they seem a bit outdated. Anyway, I'd rather get some advice from TL guys.
Prev 1 161 162 163 164 165 405 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
JuggernautJason84
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 212
Dewaltoss 93
Hyuk 68
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm25
League of Legends
Doublelift2963
Counter-Strike
Fnx 839
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King87
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5581
Khaldor851
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g7740
FrodaN2535
shahzam435
KnowMe287
C9.Mang0142
ArmadaUGS113
UpATreeSC113
Trikslyr51
ZombieGrub51
PPMD39
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream70
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH354
• davetesta3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21365
Other Games
• imaqtpie953
• Shiphtur222
Upcoming Events
OSC
22m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 22m
Online Event
13h 22m
FEL
18h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.