• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:45
CEST 15:45
KST 22:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9393 users

Washington D.C. Area Meetup Thread - Page 15

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 34 Next All
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
July 12 2009 15:23 GMT
#281
I'd love to do that again in the near future. Hopefully on a day when I don't have other plans in the evening.

Sorry I bailed early! t.t;
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
July 12 2009 15:41 GMT
#282
Huh I thought I posted these reps but I guess I forgot to hit post or something?

Anyways here's the reps between me and StorrZerg in the LB semi final:

[image loading]

[image loading]


And here's the reps between me and LuckyFool in the LB Finals:

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]


I got kinda raged on that last game when a full control group of goons decided to not move until I hold positioned 3 times while I was trying to defend my third from his timing push

Thanks for hosting this SuperiorWolf, it was great! The turnout was fantastic, I can't believe so many people came. Congrats on getting 1st too ^_^
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
ktp
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States797 Posts
July 12 2009 16:31 GMT
#283
I had to leave early so I couldnt go and eat with everybody. But I had a good time and I will definitely be there if we decide to do this again sometime in the future.
KaRnaGe[cF]
Profile Joined September 2007
United States355 Posts
July 12 2009 17:09 GMT
#284
Sorry i couldn't make it I was called in to work. A Cummins Diesel plant was totally out of power ! Sounds like it was fun though I'll try to make the next one!
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." - Athenian General Thucydides Quantum Gaming
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-12 17:45:54
July 12 2009 17:34 GMT
#285
haha oh my god last night rocked. I just woke up... I'll be blogging about last night later today with battle reports and everything... Some really nice games last night, definitely some of the best LAN games I've ever been a part of.

Pretty much 12 straight hours of SC with a break for dinner was pretty hardcore. Near the end it was starting to get pretty crazy...Seemed like every game was 30+ minutes too. haha.

Oh and we're definitely doing this again sometime. I live 20 minutes from the place so I'll be organizing another one at some point in the future.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
July 12 2009 17:52 GMT
#286
Anyone around Bethesda wanna watch transformers 2 with me in a few hours?
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
KaRnaGe[cF]
Profile Joined September 2007
United States355 Posts
July 12 2009 17:53 GMT
#287
so how was Seoul PC?
"We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." - Athenian General Thucydides Quantum Gaming
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
July 12 2009 17:54 GMT
#288
People who took pics + video should be having them up pretty soon It was really fun!
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 12 2009 18:44 GMT
#289
On July 13 2009 02:54 Superiorwolf wrote:
People who took pics + video should be having them up pretty soon It was really fun!
the kiss the money ceremony pics will be like wtf. haha.
Superiorwolf
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
United States5509 Posts
July 12 2009 18:45 GMT
#290
Mine is the worst T_T I look so awkward and everything!
Check out my stream at www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315053 and follow me on Twitter @EGSuppy! :)
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 12 2009 18:55 GMT
#291
On July 13 2009 00:20 Torenhire wrote:
Luckyfool what the hell! I put that extra 20 in the pool for YOU to win, and you slacked off. How dare you.
It's cuz u left early fool. It's all ur fault. like all my terran support seemed to leave before the the time of the finals. By the time the finals were starting Sadist had already left, Haemonculus had left, you had left... terran was starting to get so outnumbered near the end I felt like a lonely terran surrounded by all these evil zergs and protosses. hahah!
zeppelin
Profile Joined December 2007
United States565 Posts
July 12 2009 19:22 GMT
#292
here are some pictures

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=cmcwT0NRMm1RYTlMWEE9PQ

featuring shots of all the people who stayed out until 2am, our korean appetizers, and our overjoyed winners
hooktits
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States972 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-12 20:35:36
July 12 2009 20:27 GMT
#293
im on iccup now if ne one wants to play msg me or msg me your iccup account so i can add ya Hooktits

* nevermind im goin fishing but msg me your iccup account on tl
Hooktits of Tits gaming @hooktits twit
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-14 22:57:17
July 12 2009 20:44 GMT
#294
After yesterday I'm starcrafted out man... for at least a few days. I'm going to try and play in the next wcg qualifier next week though...

awesome pics zep. I kissed the money WG dance style while Superior basically embraced his money. heheheh.
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
July 12 2009 20:47 GMT
#295
Rofl downloading the pics now, dreading how stupid i'll look hehe

superiorwolf if u wanna see transformers i'm down, i already pm'd u my contact info when I was offering a ride, so just call me if that offer still stands
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
duckett
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States589 Posts
July 12 2009 21:36 GMT
#296
haha wow epic pictures, especially the last one =)
and the korean dance pose pic is good too
funky squaredance funky squaredance funky squaredance
Loophole
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States867 Posts
July 12 2009 22:59 GMT
#297
Too bad I couldn't stay till the end. My GF needed me at home. I had a blast though.mmmm.... pork bellies...
"Fundamental preparation is always effective. Work on those parts of your game that are fundamentally weak." -Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-14 05:30:36
July 13 2009 03:37 GMT
#298
Had a great time everyone! Just getting a chance to upload some pics... I really meant to take a lot more, but once we got playing I forgot all about it.

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

A shot of the cramped quarters we were playing in, it was hard to even walk by (but I'm fat, so it could just be me ^_^)

[image loading]

Shot of the guy sitting to the left of me (torenhire I think?) watching LuckyFool play

[image loading]

Another crowd shot to give you an idea how cramped/dark it was

[image loading]

Forget who this was, but they were Protoss... we had sooooo many Protoss

[image loading]

Gosu Terran LuckyFool in one of his epic 30+ minute TvT's against haemonculus

[image loading]

HatchetWound in the background playing his awesome, no-way-are-you-going-to-stim-runby Zerg, and SuperiorWolf trying to figure out how to work the brackets (he messed them up like 5 times)

[image loading]

zeppelin giving his best "T1 Fighting!" pose...

[image loading]

...And failing to contain the awesome.

[image loading]

That's right, his shirt is signed by the Mother-Fucking Revolutionist himself (Jealous? I know I am)

[image loading]

zeppelin and CaucasianAsian, I was A SPLIT SECOND too late from catching one of the most awkward encounters ever on film... I asked them to hug each other while I took a picture and they both thought I was serious... they both just stared at each other like "uhhhhhh..."

[image loading]

Or was I serious?!?

[image loading]

SuperiorWolf checking for rain, Storrzerg, CaucasianAsian, and SadistX

[image loading]

We took bets on how old Storrzerg (grey shirt, arms crossed) was, with most of us picking 14 or 15... mother fucker is 20 years old, some serious gary coleman stuff going on (he even broke out his ID's to prove it).

[image loading]

From left to right:
-orb-, zeppelin, don't remember, hazelynut, HatchetWound (white cap), back of Mr. I-can't-hold-my-liquor SadistX's head, CaucasianAsian, Storrzerg, Syndrome, and half of LuckyFool's face

[image loading]

Storrzerg with the greatest bumper sticker in the world

[image loading]

On our quest to find food, where SuperiorWolf got us lost twice

[image loading]

Food! I forgot to take pics of the main dish, Korean food is sooo tasty. PS, for the uninitated... soju tastes terrible and will burn a hole in your esophagus, but it f*cks you up real good.

Btw, rofl@ Duckett (black shirt) trying to tell a story and loophole(I think?) chowing down... sorry I couldn't get a better shot.

Extra special thanks to Syndrome for teaching me how to use chopsticks btw!

[image loading]

Quick shot while I was leaving!

And a bonus...

+ Show Spoiler +
Video!



First-person of LuckyFool's Terran in action!


I had a blast, thank you to everyone! Hopefully I didn't act like too much of a jackass, and if I did, I blame it on the soju...

But seriously, you guys rocked! Thanks SuperiorWolf and everyone else for making this happen!
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-13 04:00:19
July 13 2009 03:59 GMT
#299
LoL you can hear the cries of anguish of "oh my god! I played horrible this game." near the end of the video clip... That was during the end of one of the epic TvT's....

awesome pics EvilTeletubby.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
July 13 2009 04:01 GMT
#300
On July 13 2009 12:59 LuckyFool wrote:
LoL you can hear the cries of anguish of "oh my god! I played horrible this game." near the end of the video clip... That was during the end of one of the epic TvT's....

awesome pics EvilTeletubby.


Hahahaha, yeah, I think that's when you two were trying to figure out why your supply was so high when you realized you still had units sitting in dropships
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1170
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech135
CosmosSc2 31
Railgan 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49550
Shuttle 7509
FanTaSy 1796
Hyuk 588
Horang2 500
BeSt 498
EffOrt 212
Pusan 145
Last 132
Soma 128
[ Show more ]
Mind 125
Zeus 100
Sexy 97
ggaemo 85
Killer 73
Hyun 67
hero 65
Aegong 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 28
Bale 24
NaDa 19
JYJ 17
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 7
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2879
qojqva1785
Dendi1295
XcaliburYe264
420jenkins90
Counter-Strike
fl0m3840
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu646
Khaldor582
Other Games
B2W.Neo892
Beastyqt473
byalli449
Mlord334
Livibee198
Hui .164
ArmadaUGS116
Mew2King61
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick735
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream58
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3292
Other Games
• WagamamaTV0
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 16m
Replay Cast
9h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.