• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6967 users

Kaller Game - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 100 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 23:14 GMT
#281
On February 25 2012 08:13 Kenpachi wrote:
GUYS GUYS GUYS
im Kenpachi and im a townie


good to know some things remain constant in this world
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
February 24 2012 23:18 GMT
#282
And this is why I should be voted for mayor.


Credentials:

  • More often than anyone else in this game, have I been killed night 1 as town
  • I have played 22 games of mafia on TL prior to this one
  • I had to learn the game the hard way, I fucked up massively in my newbie games
  • In the last 7 games I have played as town, I have successfully pushed for mafia lynch on day 1
  • I am one of the most transparent player in this game, my town play is top notch, my scum play is pretty bad
  • Unlike some other candidates, you can actually call me out for being wrong, because I'm not bad
  • If for some reason I don't hit mayor, I'm one of the few people in this game that has the guts and reads to successfully play as the sheriff.


This is how I intend to run town:

  • I will be running a strict Lynch-All-Liars policy (LAL) and will push hard to enforce it. With a game this big we cannot afford townies running amok with some ridiculous plans of how lying will somehow benefit town. Do not lie, you will be held accountable.
  • I will encourage scumhunting. I will personally be very active and willing to answer questions. I will help our newer players recognizing scumtells. But more importantly, I have the confidence and the guts to call people out on bullshit. I will let you know if what you're doing is bad, or wrong.
  • I will discourage lurking. I will in public sight help lurker-banes find suitable targets and offer assistance without revealing them by publicly posting reasons people are lurking.
  • I will be aggressive and fair. I will be active and logical. If at any point of the game my logic doesn't hold up you should lynch me. But it won't come to that.


In conclusion

You have the opportunity to vote one of the more experienced player and one of the more successful players into office. In addition, more than almost any other veteran in this game, I have a history of being very, very active and open. None of the other true veterans in this game (veteran meaning both experienced and good), play the game with as much passion as I do.

I hope you all make the right choice.
Enjoy your day.
evantrees
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada497 Posts
February 24 2012 23:19 GMT
#283
might as well start somewhere, also

Rest is retracted!

retracted or redacted?
rejection and peace tiramisu. I think that went well.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 24 2012 23:19 GMT
#284
On February 25 2012 07:30 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 07:28 Palmar wrote:
SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT


[image loading]

A nuclear missile has been launched towards Greymist, it'll hit him whenever the day ends.


Though the hour grows dark, we stand fast!

Never give up...Never surrender!

Somebody shoots at me and I'm running.
Vote for a mayor with enough sense to gtfo.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 24 2012 23:20 GMT
#285
On February 25 2012 08:18 Nisani201 wrote:
And this is why I should be voted for mayor.


Credentials:

  • More often than anyone else in this game, have I been killed night 1 as town
  • I have played 22 games of mafia on TL prior to this one
  • I had to learn the game the hard way, I fucked up massively in my newbie games
  • In the last 7 games I have played as town, I have successfully pushed for mafia lynch on day 1
  • I am one of the most transparent player in this game, my town play is top notch, my scum play is pretty bad
  • Unlike some other candidates, you can actually call me out for being wrong, because I'm not bad
  • If for some reason I don't hit mayor, I'm one of the few people in this game that has the guts and reads to successfully play as the sheriff.


This is how I intend to run town:

  • I will be running a strict Lynch-All-Liars policy (LAL) and will push hard to enforce it. With a game this big we cannot afford townies running amok with some ridiculous plans of how lying will somehow benefit town. Do not lie, you will be held accountable.
  • I will encourage scumhunting. I will personally be very active and willing to answer questions. I will help our newer players recognizing scumtells. But more importantly, I have the confidence and the guts to call people out on bullshit. I will let you know if what you're doing is bad, or wrong.
  • I will discourage lurking. I will in public sight help lurker-banes find suitable targets and offer assistance without revealing them by publicly posting reasons people are lurking.
  • I will be aggressive and fair. I will be active and logical. If at any point of the game my logic doesn't hold up you should lynch me. But it won't come to that.


In conclusion

You have the opportunity to vote one of the more experienced player and one of the more successful players into office. In addition, more than almost any other veteran in this game, I have a history of being very, very active and open. None of the other true veterans in this game (veteran meaning both experienced and good), play the game with as much passion as I do.

I hope you all make the right choice.

Vote me for mayor and I'll kill Nisani before night 1 starts.
Life can only kill you once.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:20 GMT
#286
I'll go with Nisani for mayor.

##Vote Nisani201
VanillaTownie
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany25 Posts
February 24 2012 23:21 GMT
#287
wisdom

##Vote: Jackal58
Green are my thoughts. Green are my deeds. Green is my spirit.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 24 2012 23:21 GMT
#288
##vote Greymist

hes going to die
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 23:22 GMT
#289
now that's something i can get behind jackal.

on another note, I think we should refrain from typing the nuke command in thread. you never know what to expect from a kalleresque game
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 24 2012 23:25 GMT
#290
On February 25 2012 08:20 chaos13 wrote:
I'll go with Nisani for mayor.

##Vote Nisani201

He's your twin brother isn't he.


I'll kill Chaos13 night 1 too in order to remove any confusion with Chaoser.
Life can only kill you once.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 24 2012 23:27 GMT
#291
UWAGA
RAKIETA Z ŁADUNKIEM JĄDROWYM ZOSTAŁA WYSTRZELONA W KIERUNKU GRACZA RADFIELD
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 24 2012 23:28 GMT
#292
On February 25 2012 08:21 Kenpachi wrote:
##vote Greymist

hes going to die


why do you want a dead mayor?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 23:29 GMT
#293
Ok cool, so if you type the nuke command it looks like kurumi posts a message about it launching wether or not you actually have nukes. because radfield isnt actually playing in this game.

I guess we will see if this theory holds if i am alive come night
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
February 24 2012 23:29 GMT
#294
Lol. Radfield is gonna be glowing.


Vote for me I'm international
Life can only kill you once.
VanillaTownie
Profile Joined February 2012
Germany25 Posts
February 24 2012 23:30 GMT
#295
No one PMs Me

That is Sad.

Special Gift for those who PM me.

Das Gift!
Green are my thoughts. Green are my deeds. Green is my spirit.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 23:30 GMT
#296
Zeph if you were given lynch powers would you use them on syll?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 24 2012 23:34 GMT
#297
On February 25 2012 08:08 chaos13 wrote:
I don't have nukes. My only answer is that scum have a hidden nuke ability and decided to fuck shit up, meaning Greymist is most likely town. My invention will go to him, and I think I know exactly what it is.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 07:52 evantrees wrote:

For now you get my vote laughed the most
##vote chaos13

well can't vote for palmer, so he doesn't count.


That wasn't even made up.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 07:56 Radfield wrote:
If you are actually an inventor Chaos, the absolute most pro-town thing you could do is invent me a sack of potatoes. I honestly mean that.


PM me or post explaining why and I'll consider it. Right now I think you're scum. Why? Potatoes. What does potatoes have to do with anything? Soviets. What else is associated with soviets? Nukes. Who joke-nuked Greymist? I did. Who is now being actually nuked? Greymist. Who nuked him? Scum.

That may have been some of the most abstract scumhunting I've ever done. Lynch Radfield.



I actually have no defense for this. Well done.

On February 25 2012 08:18 Nisani201 wrote:

[*] More often than anyone else in this game, have I been killed night 1 as town


I challenge you to prove this. Show me your credentials.

On February 25 2012 08:11 GreYMisT wrote:
rad is not actually playing in this game



Incorrect. I may not be on the role list, but that is irrelevant given the fact that I have a role PM. I assure you I am in this game.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
February 24 2012 23:36 GMT
#298
On February 25 2012 08:25 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 08:20 chaos13 wrote:
I'll go with Nisani for mayor.

##Vote Nisani201

He's your twin brother isn't he.


I'll kill Chaos13 night 1 too in order to remove any confusion with Chaoser.


Do you want nukes all over the place? Cause I can prevent that tonight.

My night 1 invention will be the Geneva Convention. As long as a town-aligned player holds it, no nukes may be fired.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 24 2012 23:36 GMT
#299
On February 25 2012 08:34 Radfield wrote:

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 08:11 GreYMisT wrote:
rad is not actually playing in this game



Incorrect. I may not be on the role list, but that is irrelevant given the fact that I have a role PM. I assure you I am in this game.


well, we might as well just ignore you, you are nuked anyway. I won't save you filter
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
February 24 2012 23:37 GMT
#300
On February 25 2012 08:34 Radfield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 08:08 chaos13 wrote:
I don't have nukes. My only answer is that scum have a hidden nuke ability and decided to fuck shit up, meaning Greymist is most likely town. My invention will go to him, and I think I know exactly what it is.

On February 25 2012 07:52 evantrees wrote:

For now you get my vote laughed the most
##vote chaos13

well can't vote for palmer, so he doesn't count.


That wasn't even made up.

On February 25 2012 07:56 Radfield wrote:
If you are actually an inventor Chaos, the absolute most pro-town thing you could do is invent me a sack of potatoes. I honestly mean that.


PM me or post explaining why and I'll consider it. Right now I think you're scum. Why? Potatoes. What does potatoes have to do with anything? Soviets. What else is associated with soviets? Nukes. Who joke-nuked Greymist? I did. Who is now being actually nuked? Greymist. Who nuked him? Scum.

That may have been some of the most abstract scumhunting I've ever done. Lynch Radfield.



I actually have no defense for this. Well done.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 08:18 Nisani201 wrote:

[*] More often than anyone else in this game, have I been killed night 1 as town


I challenge you to prove this. Show me your credentials.

Show nested quote +
On February 25 2012 08:11 GreYMisT wrote:
rad is not actually playing in this game



Incorrect. I may not be on the role list, but that is irrelevant given the fact that I have a role PM. I assure you I am in this game.


fine, rad if you are elected who do you lynch?
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 100 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 170
ProTech155
JuggernautJason65
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 222
Dewaltoss 109
Hyuk 79
firebathero 66
Trap 44
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc9484
qojqva1284
Counter-Strike
fl0m1541
Fnx 754
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3798
Khaldor1102
crisheroes1051
Liquid`Hasu576
Other Games
summit1g6261
FrodaN2703
shahzam296
XBOCT268
C9.Mang0202
ArmadaUGS145
CosmosSc2 24
ZombieGrub9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream64
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH358
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie934
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 1m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 1m
Online Event
15h 1m
FEL
20h 1m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 1m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 1m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.