• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:22
CEST 02:22
KST 09:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8926 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 148

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 226 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 24 2012 00:21 GMT
#2941
Yes that is what I mean. Relative to scum we have to be more organised to actually get a lynch. Ironically having two clear scum targets is worse for us than having one because scum can split us between the two.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 24 2012 00:22 GMT
#2942
On July 24 2012 09:19 Bill Murray wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 05:03 Mattchew wrote:
you have palmar voting palmar (and zealos)

##vote: Palmar

scum double voter?! jk
you can't vote yourself, i tried to make slooshykins do that already

Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:18 Mattchew wrote:
On July 24 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
On July 24 2012 09:11 Mattchew wrote:
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game


See Day 1.

I worked like an all mighty bitch to get a lynch of either Gonzaw (my preferred) or BH (backup). By my reads that would be a choice between two scum which explains why it was so hard. My point though is that the no lynch was facilitated because people were allowed to bring in other targets. I was one of them. Take it as lesson learnt.

Palmar is my strongest read and so I have pushed him. If you want to lynch someone else, then explain why my case is wrong and I will consider yours. Until you do that I am not risking a no lynch simply because someone else might be scum. You forget we have less voting power than usual.

Lol you forget that other cases may be as good if not stronger than yours. Didn't you chastise (or atleast allow people to chastise) me for doing the exact same thing to my strongest read Katina? I don't see you revoking my claims in order to push my vote onto Palmar. Why should I do something that you are not willing to do yourself?

...he already answered this; we don' want a no-lynch.

I wasn't referring to us ever no lynching I am referring to how he pushed his lynch target and how he wants others to push theirs
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 24 2012 00:26 GMT
#2943
On July 24 2012 09:18 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
On July 24 2012 09:11 Mattchew wrote:
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game


See Day 1.

I worked like an all mighty bitch to get a lynch of either Gonzaw (my preferred) or BH (backup). By my reads that would be a choice between two scum which explains why it was so hard. My point though is that the no lynch was facilitated because people were allowed to bring in other targets. I was one of them. Take it as lesson learnt.

Palmar is my strongest read and so I have pushed him. If you want to lynch someone else, then explain why my case is wrong and I will consider yours. Until you do that I am not risking a no lynch simply because someone else might be scum. You forget we have less voting power than usual.

Lol you forget that other cases may be as good if not stronger than yours. Didn't you chastise (or atleast allow people to chastise) me for doing the exact same thing to my strongest read Katina? I don't see you revoking my claims in order to push my vote onto Palmar. Why should I do something that you are not willing to do yourself?


That's a fair point.

To counter I posit that Palmar is more likely to be an Exec than Katina and so a more useful lynch. Besides, the choice was really between Zealos and Palmar. Katina never went anywhere, we can look at her tomorrow. As for Zealos, well when he flips, he will flip Zealos. The guy looks like scum when he is town and given Kurumi's flip I am sceptical of Sandroba PM plans acually outing scum and not dumb town.

Again I go back to my original point, if you wanted my vote, I made it clear how to get it.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 24 2012 00:30 GMT
#2944
hillarious how everyone wants the fame for this lynch, even though he hasn't flipped yet.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 24 2012 00:31 GMT
#2945
On July 24 2012 09:26 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:18 Mattchew wrote:
On July 24 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
On July 24 2012 09:11 Mattchew wrote:
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game


See Day 1.

I worked like an all mighty bitch to get a lynch of either Gonzaw (my preferred) or BH (backup). By my reads that would be a choice between two scum which explains why it was so hard. My point though is that the no lynch was facilitated because people were allowed to bring in other targets. I was one of them. Take it as lesson learnt.

Palmar is my strongest read and so I have pushed him. If you want to lynch someone else, then explain why my case is wrong and I will consider yours. Until you do that I am not risking a no lynch simply because someone else might be scum. You forget we have less voting power than usual.

Lol you forget that other cases may be as good if not stronger than yours. Didn't you chastise (or atleast allow people to chastise) me for doing the exact same thing to my strongest read Katina? I don't see you revoking my claims in order to push my vote onto Palmar. Why should I do something that you are not willing to do yourself?


That's a fair point.

To counter I posit that Palmar is more likely to be an Exec than Katina and so a more useful lynch. Besides, the choice was really between Zealos and Palmar. Katina never went anywhere, we can look at her tomorrow. As for Zealos, well when he flips, he will flip Zealos. The guy looks like scum when he is town and given Kurumi's flip I am sceptical of Sandroba PM plans acually outing scum and not dumb town.

Again I go back to my original point, if you wanted my vote, I made it clear how to get it.

Good point.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:33 GMT
#2946
On July 24 2012 09:30 supersoft wrote:
hillarious how everyone wants the fame for this lynch, even though he hasn't flipped yet.

I don't want it. It wasn't my idea, but my allies wants it, so I'm just listening to them.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:36 GMT
#2947
Too bad not that many mafia came after me. Thats how I usually catch mafia. Only BH came after me really. The Fool must have informed them not to attack me or the mafia is smarter this game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 00:37 GMT
#2948
I care nothing for fame. I only want order in this company and freedom from Bureaucracy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:38 GMT
#2949
On July 20 2012 14:11 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 14:05 rastaban wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:01 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:00 rastaban wrote:
Ah I see now, I thought chez meant your nuke earlier but he meant BH wanted to show he had used up his power so he couldn't be an executive...

wow, people are actually understanding me this game... First Prob and now you..

Foolishness coached me on the arts of understanding chezinu in the past, I am still just a padawan, so it takes a while to unravel the answers locked inside.

did he tell you that every time I pose questions indicating someone is mafia that I'm not serious?

interesting
lol, clueless in The Prism!
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 24 2012 00:40 GMT
#2950
flip should have been 40minutes ago :-(

I have business to do tomorrow
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 00:41 GMT
#2951
On July 24 2012 09:38 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2012 14:11 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:05 rastaban wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:01 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:00 rastaban wrote:
Ah I see now, I thought chez meant your nuke earlier but he meant BH wanted to show he had used up his power so he couldn't be an executive...

wow, people are actually understanding me this game... First Prob and now you..

Foolishness coached me on the arts of understanding chezinu in the past, I am still just a padawan, so it takes a while to unravel the answers locked inside.

did he tell you that every time I pose questions indicating someone is mafia that I'm not serious?

interesting


Which, the "Foolishness coached me in the past" or your own response?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:42 GMT
#2952
On July 24 2012 09:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:38 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:11 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:05 rastaban wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:01 Chezinu wrote:
On July 20 2012 14:00 rastaban wrote:
Ah I see now, I thought chez meant your nuke earlier but he meant BH wanted to show he had used up his power so he couldn't be an executive...

wow, people are actually understanding me this game... First Prob and now you..

Foolishness coached me on the arts of understanding chezinu in the past, I am still just a padawan, so it takes a while to unravel the answers locked inside.

did he tell you that every time I pose questions indicating someone is mafia that I'm not serious?

interesting


the "Foolishness coached me in the past"

lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:43 GMT
#2953
Of course, they probably didn't know the CEO at the time
lol, clueless in The Prism!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 24 2012 00:44 GMT
#2954
Odd then that rastaban managed to call Foolishness town as the game wore on
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 00:44 GMT
#2955
Chezinu you haven't said anything about who you messaged today, and no one has claimed message from you (to my knowledge)...something to share?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:48 GMT
#2956
On July 24 2012 09:44 VisceraEyes wrote:
Chezinu you haven't said anything about who you messaged today, and no one has claimed message from you (to my knowledge)...something to share?

Seems no one has been reporting pms since sand has died. Not eve the message WBG wrote.. I wonder if that was a fake..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Protactinium
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada550 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 20:25:32
July 24 2012 00:48 GMT
#2957
Night 3:

[image loading]

Palmar the Company Lawyer has been judged guilty of corruption and executed.


Role PM:

You are Qatol, the Company Lawyer. Your decades of experience and connections with congressional officials have given you the ability to make sure that the company can escape justice. You have the ability to bend the law at a whim and force the judge to dismiss any case against the corporation. You may use this ability twice per game. If anyone attempts to outargue you in court, you can beat them down with experience. If they prove to be smarter than you, your boss has given you the ability to offer them a job on the spot. In the rare event that you make any mistakes, feel free to blame the congressmen. You can buy them back at a later date. You may pardon two lynches per game by typing " ##pardon playername " in the thread.

You win with the mafia and report to the Vice President of Marketing.



23 hours and 15 minutes to get your night actions in. Sorry for the delay on this.

Anyone observing the game who is interested in subbing in please pm me asap.
And so, we find the Sublime.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:49 GMT
#2958
On July 24 2012 09:48 Protactinium wrote:
Day 3:

[image loading]

Palmar the Company Lawyer has been judged guilty of corruption and executed.


Role PM:
Show nested quote +

You are Qatol, the Company Lawyer. Your decades of experience and connections with congressional officials have given you the ability to make sure that the company can escape justice. You have the ability to bend the law at a whim and force the judge to dismiss any case against the corporation. You may use this ability twice per game. If anyone attempts to outargue you in court, you can beat them down with experience. If they prove to be smarter than you, your boss has given you the ability to offer them a job on the spot. In the rare event that you make any mistakes, feel free to blame the congressmen. You can buy them back at a later date. You may pardon two lynches per game by typing " ##pardon playername " in the thread.

You win with the mafia and report to the Vice President of Marketing.



23 hours and 15 minutes to get your night actions in. Sorry for the delay on this.

Anyone observing the game who is interested in subbing in please pm me asap.

Thats what he gets for blaming it all on you VE. Now we can kill sloosh!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 00:50 GMT
#2959
A D2 to go down in history, for sure.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 24 2012 00:50 GMT
#2960
heh. That was somewhat unexpected (his role)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 146 147 148 149 150 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 474
Bale 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever592
League of Legends
Doublelift5056
Other Games
summit1g10420
JimRising 480
ViBE252
KnowMe194
Livibee185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick708
BasetradeTV161
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1383
• Shiphtur556
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 38m
Patches Events
14h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 38m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 38m
OSC
22h 38m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.