• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6836 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 149

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 226 Next
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 24 2012 00:51 GMT
#2961
On July 24 2012 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Probulous, I'm going to hold you PERSONALLY responsible for this flip. That cool bro?


and you doubted me
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 24 2012 00:51 GMT
#2962
it does mean there's still 2 execs wandering about
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 00:51 GMT
#2963
No I did NOT! I was making fun of everyone trying to dodge responsibility for the flip! I was TOTALLY on-board. ^^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 24 2012 00:51 GMT
#2964
See no need to make cases, just yell at/blackmail people until they vote right
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:52 GMT
#2965
Ok, the Chairman of Board and Vice President of Marketing are on even terms now. They equally know the core of the mafia.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 24 2012 00:53 GMT
#2966
I am dumb and bad at mafia
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
supersoft
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany3729 Posts
July 24 2012 00:53 GMT
#2967
On July 24 2012 09:51 syllogism wrote:
See no need to make cases, just yell at/blackmail people until they vote right


gj
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:54 GMT
#2968
ok guys! lets find more clues :http://pcpenterprises.net/index2.html
lol, clueless in The Prism!
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
July 24 2012 00:55 GMT
#2969
Chezinu were you the one who messaged WBG? I would like an honest answer
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:56 GMT
#2970
On July 23 2012 06:20 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2012 05:40 syllogism wrote:
I think he misread BH's role and/or I misinterpreted what he was saying. Either way, I don't think it makes any sense

Correct. I thought he would die if he killed a mafia member (this case foolishness) then the mafia would in turn kill him and the lawyer mafia would blame the craze employee.

(town has a judge and mafia has a lawyer?)

To address the issue that I haven't been totally unfocused this game and not reading the questions people asked after the op, missing the foolish's role pm, and acting a bit crazy when no one is in the thread and I'm all alone at night, I have the following project that I would like to reveal:

+ Show Spoiler +

.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................




Yay! I had a correct theory!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 00:56 GMT
#2971
On July 24 2012 09:55 syllogism wrote:
Chezinu were you the one who messaged WBG? I would like an honest answer

Obv Not!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 01:00 GMT
#2972
On July 23 2012 08:31 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2012 16:05 Chezinu wrote:
serious time,

The chairman of the board now has the power to decide the kills. However, it did not come without a loss. The chairman of the board as you know it has lost a valuable minion, BlazingHand. May he rest in pieces. Now is not the time for moaning for we have greater threats ahead of us. We have a leader that knows less than half the core. If the chairman does not prove his capabilities, the chairman of the market may strike. We cannot afford another rebellion at this time. For now is the time of war. As you have heard it many times before from a variety of worlds, war never changes.


How do you know this?

Oh I forgot to mention this, I totally guess and was bluffing (I said this before I saw foolishness role pm).
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 01:01 GMT
#2973
Oh AND NOW THAT PALMAS IS SURE MAFIA! I WOULD like to take CREDIT for yelling at the mafias voting for Zealos!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 01:03 GMT
#2974
What are the chances that the VP of Marketing would vote for Palmar?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 01:06 GMT
#2975
On July 24 2012 10:03 Chezinu wrote:
What are the chances that the VP of Marketing would vote for Palmar?


Pretty high I'd say with the voices that were after his blood.

My money is on MZ, but that's gut speaking...I'm gonna do a full readthrough this half-cycle and see where we stand.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 24 2012 01:06 GMT
#2976
High enough I imagine Chez
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 01:06 GMT
#2977
Again, associative tells are a go.

I fucking love lynching Mafia.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 24 2012 01:07 GMT
#2978
Minion count

Director of Communication: 2
VP of Marketing:2
Chairman of the Board: 2

We can make it guys!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 01:11 GMT
#2979
Okay, we're back under the assumption that scum powers come with townie counterparts.

BH -> slOosh/risk.nuke/supersoft
WBG -> Palmar

Two flipped scums with two townie counterparts (one flipped, one ambiguous.)

Now, Sandroba has flipped town as "Bossy Employee" so I posit that Chezinu is scum based on the information we have. Anyone wanna check my math here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
July 24 2012 01:19 GMT
#2980
It makes sense, but it doesn't have to be the case, if you know what i mean

do you have any other reasons for thinking chezinu is scum?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Dota 2
Gorgc1682
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 51
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
58m
Patches Events
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.