• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6889 users

Bureaucracy Mafia! - Page 147

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 226 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 23 2012 23:26 GMT
#2921
On July 24 2012 08:04 gonzaw wrote:
I expected someone to answer me by now :/
@Prob: Will you answer what I posted before?

*sigh*

You guys better be right, I don't have a good feeling about this

##Unvote: Zealos
##Vote: Palmar


I'm going to the gym now and I think I'll be back right before the deadline.
At the time this was written, Palmar had 17 votes. Zealos had 3. I can understand wanting to lynch someone only if you find them scum. But I can't really understand complaining that nobody will answer why Palmar might have put in effort D2 if he were scum. If you don't find him scummy or don't want to lynch him, don't.

He doesn't need extra consolidation votes, and you're miffed that nobody answered "Why would scum Palmar put in effort D2?" There are any number of reasons, but the answer to that question is pure speculation unless Palmar flips scum and you want to ask him after the game.
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 23 2012 23:26 GMT
#2922
On July 24 2012 08:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Syllo is fine. If palmar flips town I honestly think there should be some sort of penalty for playing against his wincon.


:/

You're exaggerating in a really really scummy way. Wanna elaborate on that point please?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 23 2012 23:34 GMT
#2923
Remember people, Day 1 only Foolishness knew his two subordinates. Palmar's play is very similar to Foolishness in that both of them softly pushed people who are likely scum and tunnelled those that are likely town. In Day 1 Palmar straight up called Sandroba confirmed scum and then tunnelled Syllo. However, despite Sandroba being "confirmed scum" and Foolishness pushing Syllo like crazy, Palmar opts to constantly soft push MZ. Why?

I think MZ is the other executive and Palmar never knew this. Palmar is smart, he would easily pick up on how MZ was going with the flow on Day 1 but he cannot push him hard because of his vet status he might be an exec. Then suddenly come Day 2, he stops mentioning MZ at all. Why? Well because Foolishness has found a way to let his execs know who their buddy is.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 23 2012 23:55 GMT
#2924
Deadline in 5?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 23 2012 23:57 GMT
#2925
On July 24 2012 08:55 Probulous wrote:
Deadline in 5?

i believe so
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 24 2012 00:01 GMT
#2926
I hope you guys are right
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
July 24 2012 00:02 GMT
#2927
I just got home from vacation a few minutes ago. Need to figure out everything and count votes.
Liquipedia
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 24 2012 00:02 GMT
#2928
On July 24 2012 09:01 Mattchew wrote:
I hope you guys are right


Well no one told me why I am wrong (if I am). Why is this?
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 00:06 GMT
#2929
Probulous, I'm going to hold you PERSONALLY responsible for this flip. That cool bro?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 24 2012 00:07 GMT
#2930
On July 24 2012 09:02 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:01 Mattchew wrote:
I hope you guys are right


Well no one told me why I am wrong (if I am). Why is this?

Cause honestly I have had a null tell on Palmar and agreed with him throughout this entire game... Also, I was wondering if scum would weed out their high level members for us (killing the town vets first thus if Palmar or syllo or MZ were alive like day 5 or 6, they'd be very very very likely scum... but idk these aren't exactly arguments that counter the case you made and sandroba and syllos reads on palmar
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 24 2012 00:08 GMT
#2931
On July 24 2012 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Probulous, I'm going to hold you PERSONALLY responsible for this flip. That cool bro?


Fine. I stand by my read.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 24 2012 00:09 GMT
#2932
On July 24 2012 09:08 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Probulous, I'm going to hold you PERSONALLY responsible for this flip. That cool bro?


Fine. I stand by my read.


YOU SUCH A BAUS <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 24 2012 00:11 GMT
#2933
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
July 24 2012 00:14 GMT
#2934
On July 24 2012 09:11 Mattchew wrote:
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game


See Day 1.

I worked like an all mighty bitch to get a lynch of either Gonzaw (my preferred) or BH (backup). By my reads that would be a choice between two scum which explains why it was so hard. My point though is that the no lynch was facilitated because people were allowed to bring in other targets. I was one of them. Take it as lesson learnt.

Palmar is my strongest read and so I have pushed him. If you want to lynch someone else, then explain why my case is wrong and I will consider yours. Until you do that I am not risking a no lynch simply because someone else might be scum. You forget we have less voting power than usual.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 24 2012 00:15 GMT
#2935
On July 24 2012 09:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:08 Probulous wrote:
On July 24 2012 09:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Probulous, I'm going to hold you PERSONALLY responsible for this flip. That cool bro?


Fine. I stand by my read.


YOU SUCH A BAUS <3

fixed.

p.s.
have you ever seen me try this hard as scum?
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 24 2012 00:17 GMT
#2936
On July 24 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:11 Mattchew wrote:
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game


See Day 1.

I worked like an all mighty bitch to get a lynch of either Gonzaw (my preferred) or BH (backup). By my reads that would be a choice between two scum which explains why it was so hard. My point though is that the no lynch was facilitated because people were allowed to bring in other targets. I was one of them. Take it as lesson learnt.

Palmar is my strongest read and so I have pushed him. If you want to lynch someone else, then explain why my case is wrong and I will consider yours. Until you do that I am not risking a no lynch simply because someone else might be scum. You forget we have less voting power than usual.

well, kinda, considering numbers, but those are just numbers - that's what you mean, right?
also, given my ability as town, we have more votes if i take a scum vote
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 24 2012 00:18 GMT
#2937
On July 24 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:11 Mattchew wrote:
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game


See Day 1.

I worked like an all mighty bitch to get a lynch of either Gonzaw (my preferred) or BH (backup). By my reads that would be a choice between two scum which explains why it was so hard. My point though is that the no lynch was facilitated because people were allowed to bring in other targets. I was one of them. Take it as lesson learnt.

Palmar is my strongest read and so I have pushed him. If you want to lynch someone else, then explain why my case is wrong and I will consider yours. Until you do that I am not risking a no lynch simply because someone else might be scum. You forget we have less voting power than usual.

Lol you forget that other cases may be as good if not stronger than yours. Didn't you chastise (or atleast allow people to chastise) me for doing the exact same thing to my strongest read Katina? I don't see you revoking my claims in order to push my vote onto Palmar. Why should I do something that you are not willing to do yourself?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 24 2012 00:19 GMT
#2938
On July 24 2012 05:03 Mattchew wrote:
you have palmar voting palmar (and zealos)

##vote: Palmar

scum double voter?! jk
you can't vote yourself, i tried to make slooshykins do that already

On July 24 2012 09:18 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2012 09:14 Probulous wrote:
On July 24 2012 09:11 Mattchew wrote:
Prob I find/found it weird that you were unwilling to discuss Katina with me. Usually you and Gonzaw are both extremely longwinded and willing to type out your thoughts on literally anything at anytime. With so many votes on Palmar he was/is set to be lynched and you STILL refused to answer questions about her. There is something different about you this game


See Day 1.

I worked like an all mighty bitch to get a lynch of either Gonzaw (my preferred) or BH (backup). By my reads that would be a choice between two scum which explains why it was so hard. My point though is that the no lynch was facilitated because people were allowed to bring in other targets. I was one of them. Take it as lesson learnt.

Palmar is my strongest read and so I have pushed him. If you want to lynch someone else, then explain why my case is wrong and I will consider yours. Until you do that I am not risking a no lynch simply because someone else might be scum. You forget we have less voting power than usual.

Lol you forget that other cases may be as good if not stronger than yours. Didn't you chastise (or atleast allow people to chastise) me for doing the exact same thing to my strongest read Katina? I don't see you revoking my claims in order to push my vote onto Palmar. Why should I do something that you are not willing to do yourself?

...he already answered this; we don' want a no-lynch.
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 24 2012 00:20 GMT
#2939
i WAS ok with zealos
i see a better case on him than palmar
i wanted 2 wagons, but town like to sheep
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
July 24 2012 00:20 GMT
#2940
katina is town tho fmpov
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Prev 1 145 146 147 148 149 226 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Dota 2
Gorgc1682
XcaliburYe177
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft713
Sick197
Pyrionflax133
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 51
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2259
League of Legends
• Jankos2444
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
58m
Patches Events
5h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 58m
OSC
13h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.