• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:55
CEST 03:55
KST 10:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6950 users

TL Mafia XXXVIII - Page 142

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 179 Next
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 08:51 GMT
#2821
lol, someone must have reported him
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 08:52 GMT
#2822
Didn't like the last comment either :/ it's not like people haven't been trolling in games here before.
Bartundar
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 08:55 GMT
#2823
Yeah, I don't think he needed to be reported. We should have ordered a code red. Let's try to take care of things in-house first, people, before bringing in an outside authority. Chain of Command yo.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 08:57 GMT
#2824
Coagulation is trolling. He's indeed scum but he's trying to take LSB down with him. Don't fall for it, LSB is one of the assassins. A vigilante or lynch on him is a waste of time when there's scum to hunt.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 08:58 GMT
#2825
Thanks rean for clarifying that
Bartundar
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 09:00 GMT
#2826
Oh and Protactinium isn't a DT either, but that should be pretty common knowledge. Ignore Coagulation, he knows he's fucked, he's just trying to screw with the game as a last stand.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 15 2011 09:03 GMT
#2827
lol rean...late to the party

1) Prot IS a DT
2) LSB and Coag and both Scum
3) So is Kenpachi, LW, and Serejai
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 09:06 GMT
#2828
God I'm good.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 09:08 GMT
#2829
Eh
Can you point me to where we actually started believing Prot's claim?
And i'm 99% sure LSB is the assassin here. As for Serejai, beats me, the guy is trolling his ass off and now whining about being told to start playing seriously. Best wait to try and get a read off his replacement.
I agree with you on Lemon, not to keen on Kenpachi, but i feel there's bigger fish out there.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
April 15 2011 09:58 GMT
#2830
Wtf?????
I knew I shouldn't have read this first thing.
Hell I don't even know if we are still playing or not.
Life can only kill you once.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 15 2011 10:04 GMT
#2831
alright so this game is really weird

Uh, I'm just going to ignore everything coag says until he flips tomorrow or we lynch him the day after. It's probably in everyone's best interest to do the same.
:3
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 10:05 GMT
#2832
So reading through the pile of trash called the last 20 pages:

- Coagulation and Serejai both requested replacement.
- GMarshal is being whiny and is probably going to pull a RoL when this game ends and start whining endlessly about how his role does or doesn't work.
- RedFF got banhammered and should probably be replaced.

Well that's fantastic.
Eiii
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States2566 Posts
April 15 2011 10:13 GMT
#2833
I'm gonna step in for a sec and defend GM-- his rage/fuck-you-townedness was purely strategic, it was a last-ditch effort to get people to see him as a pardoner so upset with the direction his town was taking that he was willing to completely screw it over if it kept going the way it was. Trying to look like he was slapping some sense into us, if you look at at that way. To be honest though I have no clue why scum'd pretend to be someone like that since those people just get insta-lynched, but it was worth a shot at least.
I don't think you should GM's last posts in this thread and instantly assume he's raging hard and is gonna quit TL mafia forever now.
:3
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
April 15 2011 10:26 GMT
#2834
Oh well. There's not much to be done besides analysis and i've given most of mine already. I'll point out why LSB is the assassin rather then scum as soon as I can be arsed to.
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
April 15 2011 10:36 GMT
#2835
Is Milkyst modkilled for not posting/voting for a full cycle?
Bartundar
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
April 15 2011 11:08 GMT
#2836
Is voting last minute considered scummy?

shit. mistake after mistake..
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 11:15 GMT
#2837
Voting for the mafia when you're 100% he's gonna get hanged is what scum does to "hide". If you would've voted for someone else, same thing could apply.

It's not 100% scummy but it's a clue.

Also, wtf @ the replacements don't ruin our game jerks!
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
CubEdIn
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Romania5359 Posts
April 15 2011 11:20 GMT
#2838
And I mean that in a very loving fashion.
Im not a n00b, I just play like one.
Lemonwalrus
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States5465 Posts
April 15 2011 14:51 GMT
#2839
I'm going to be home without a computer for most of the next 24 hours.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
April 15 2011 16:00 GMT
#2840
On April 15 2011 17:55 chaoser wrote:
Yeah, I don't think he needed to be reported. We should have ordered a code red. Let's try to take care of things in-house first, people, before bringing in an outside authority. Chain of Command yo.

Exactly. If you have a problem with how someone is posting, please PM BrownBear, Meapak, or myself. If you are still unsatisfied after talking to us, then you can use your report button. But I would appreciate the opportunity to deal with things in house before we involve the TL staff.
Uff Da
Prev 1 140 141 142 143 144 179 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings74
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 153
RuFF_SC2 131
ProTech117
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14642
Rain 2247
Artosis 596
NaDa 28
Bale 19
League of Legends
Doublelift3482
Counter-Strike
taco 365
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox770
Mew2King129
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1144
Other Games
summit1g9930
Day[9].tv713
JimRising 614
C9.Mang0324
PiGStarcraft321
ViBE52
ArmadaUGS46
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV267
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP75
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv713
• Scarra521
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 5m
OSC
20h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.