• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:40
CEST 12:40
KST 19:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8866 users

[Stream] Oystein - Page 4

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Simple
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States801 Posts
March 21 2010 02:46 GMT
#61
ugh i want to watch this stream but its so laggy
Anth13
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada32 Posts
March 27 2010 11:14 GMT
#62
I am feeling the background music on the stream awesome !
s031720
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden383 Posts
April 06 2010 16:23 GMT
#63
The music is awesome and so is the play.

What was the name of that finish acapella-song?
Just another noob
s031720
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden383 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-06 16:39:56
April 06 2010 16:28 GMT
#64
Found it. Taina with semmarit. Absolutely freaking great.

I have a question.

I see protoss do voidrays alot. I saw it worked out pretty well when you went 2 extra queens, makroed and got hydras. I also see it not working out when you counterattacked voidrays with roach in another game.

I think counterattacking is good since the protoss must spend so much resources on his voidrays, how about go for banelings instead of roach and bust that wall-off open? He wont have much to defend against the speedlings, I know you do a pretty makro-heavy style but I wonder if counteraggression is not the best way to react to voidrays even so. (aswell as heavy reaperharass since they are slow producing and clog up the barracks).

just a few ideas I got watching your games, loved the game on LT where you took the whole lower right corner and just macroed up and anhilated everything terran sent at you.

gl, I will keep watching and spam with more ideas until you replay and say its not wanted.
Just another noob
rad301
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada196 Posts
April 17 2010 04:26 GMT
#65
Thanks for streaming BW again Oystein, I really appreciate it.
gl hf
"Winning shows us how hard we've trained, losing shows us we need to train harder."
obizantus
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1 Post
April 17 2010 10:19 GMT
#66
hey, besides your style of play, i like the music you play. there was this one "finish" song, which was on when you played pvz on metalopolis vs darkforce...it was a kind of rock song.
if your remember, can you tell me the interpret please? =)
the game is like 30 minutes ago...

keep on streaming - it's my favorite stream !
greenwhiteheart
Profile Joined March 2009
Hungary18 Posts
April 17 2010 11:21 GMT
#67
Cool channel cool music. btw can u tell me the song u played on saturday @ 13:15 before eric clapton - wonderful tonight, there were no singing but very nice guitar.
You are monster lame
Navane
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Netherlands2762 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 17:07:43
April 20 2010 17:02 GMT
#68
Just wanted to say your music is awesome and the volume between ingame and music is perfect!

edit: lol appearantly I'm not the only one, reading above. Once I even put on your channel as backrgound music when I had friends over.
illusi0n
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany36 Posts
April 27 2010 18:05 GMT
#69
this is most definitely the best stream i have watched so far.
GG
Sitizen
Profile Joined April 2010
United States34 Posts
April 27 2010 18:46 GMT
#70
I love your stream. You play great music. Is this just a playlist or are you tuning in to something?
yourhottletsdate
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1 Post
April 27 2010 20:41 GMT
#71
I love your stream too, was also wondering about your music. release a playlist please?
InnerPartySystem
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands49 Posts
April 27 2010 21:25 GMT
#72
How can you play with music on shuffle is beyond me. Great stream thought, very nice to see someone not onebase every game.
Accept what you cant change and change what you cant accept.
YoonHo
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada1043 Posts
April 28 2010 23:09 GMT
#73
Man, here to thank you for your stream. I watch it whenever it's on when I'm at work. It helps time fly by tremendously!
IUFam Golf Wang~ NrGsteve
MacroNcheesE
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States508 Posts
May 07 2010 11:29 GMT
#74
You certainly have the best choice in music when it comes to streams. Johnny Cash, and I've heard some GNR. Keep up the good tunes sir.
Doubt is the venom that has paralyzed humanity.
Tomken
Profile Joined January 2010
Norway1144 Posts
June 24 2010 16:59 GMT
#75
Oystein fighting!!
MBCGame HERO FIGHTING!!!~
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
July 11 2010 10:29 GMT
#76
wow

the tvp you are just playing on fighting spirit
i dont know what your EAPM are in this game, but all the time i think "add 2 factories" " drop 6" "expand bottom left" "build units" and that you are too slow.......

tvp is just so hard lol. gl man, love your stream
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
July 12 2010 11:20 GMT
#77
On July 11 2010 19:29 Djin)ftw( wrote:
wow

the tvp you are just playing on fighting spirit
i dont know what your EAPM are in this game, but all the time i think "add 2 factories" " drop 6" "expand bottom left" "build units" and that you are too slow.......

tvp is just so hard lol. gl man, love your stream

Thx man. My EAPM that game was 132 (I usually average around 120-140 depending on the matchup, length of game etc) and I am indeed to slow to do all those kinds of stuff lategame + I don`t really play TvP (only for fun) so I am a lot worse in that matchup than the ones I usually play. My mechanics have always been keeping me from improving in general
God Hates a Coward
Djin)ftw(
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany3357 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 16:31:36
July 14 2010 16:30 GMT
#78
I know man, I know. I'm sitting at ~180 APM/~120 EAPM and I dont get faster. I think my body is just not capable of playing with 200+ APM/140+EAPM which is just frustrating

SC2 doesn't requite so many APM though, at least that's my impression (never played it). So I guess you will be able to beat everyone there since you were already B+/A- in BW right? gl man <3
"jk CLG best mindgames using the baron to counterthrow" - boesthius
philippo
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden97 Posts
July 17 2010 21:07 GMT
#79
Damn Oystein is so cool, and with him nicking StringerBell makes him even cooler!

The Wire is _the_ best series ever made.
http://sv.justin.tv/sc2philippo
tarpman
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada723 Posts
August 24 2010 03:57 GMT
#80
Awesome, one of my favourite streamers is playing BW again! Thanks Oystein!

I hope I get to see you play some Zerg later! ^^
Saving the world, one kilobyte at a time.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko188
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24746
Calm 4300
Rain 2737
Hyuk 1524
Bisu 873
FanTaSy 563
Horang2 434
Soma 316
Jaedong 262
Rush 257
[ Show more ]
BeSt 238
Mong 201
Zeus 199
Stork 194
Mini 86
Larva 83
Mind 76
Pusan 72
Light 60
ZerO 57
Sexy 50
ToSsGirL 49
Barracks 47
Killer 36
910 35
Yoon 30
Shinee 30
NaDa 27
sorry 18
Free 17
Terrorterran 14
Hm[arnc] 13
Noble 13
Dota 2
Gorgc5618
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1116
byalli822
shoxiejesuss515
edward36
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns48943
singsing1483
dupreeh321
crisheroes260
ZerO(Twitch)4
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• iopq 6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1805
• Stunt352
Other Games
• WagamamaTV29
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 20m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 20m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.