• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:51
CEST 03:51
KST 10:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9260 users

[Stream] Oystein - Page 8

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Fuchsteufelswild
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2028 Posts
November 22 2011 10:20 GMT
#141
I wonder which will occur first, Oystein's decision to pick one for good or the release of HotS.
ZerO - FantaSy - Calm - Nal_rA - Jaedong - NaDa - EffOrt - Bisu - by.hero - StarDust - Welmu - Nerchio - Supernova - Solar - Squirtle - LosirA - Grubby - IntoTheRainbow - Golden... ~~~ Incredible Miracle and Woongjin Stars 화이팅!
upperbound
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2300 Posts
November 23 2011 15:05 GMT
#142
Hey Oystein, loved your hour-long PvT on Beltway yesterday... epic. Keep it up man!
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
January 13 2012 13:23 GMT
#143
Who is Oystein? I can't believe there's a featured Norwegian streamer I don't know about. BW fellow? I didn't follow that at all.
GnoM
Profile Joined September 2011
Norway145 Posts
January 13 2012 14:21 GMT
#144
On January 13 2012 22:23 Nimic wrote:
Who is Oystein? I can't believe there's a featured Norwegian streamer I don't know about. BW fellow? I didn't follow that at all.

I was thinking the same thing. I think he was a BW player or something.
NexCa
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany954 Posts
January 13 2012 15:43 GMT
#145
On January 13 2012 23:21 GnoM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 22:23 Nimic wrote:
Who is Oystein? I can't believe there's a featured Norwegian streamer I don't know about. BW fellow? I didn't follow that at all.

I was thinking the same thing. I think he was a BW player or something.



Yes, he's an extremly talented guy from BroodWar
Best Protoss Player 4 ever - Bisu[Shield] || http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=326242 || THIS IS WHERE WE STAND, THIS IS WHERE THEY FALL, GIVE THEM NOTHING, BUT TAKE FROM THEM EVERYTHING ! || SKT FIGHTIIING
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
January 14 2012 11:45 GMT
#146
On January 14 2012 00:43 NexCa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2012 23:21 GnoM wrote:
On January 13 2012 22:23 Nimic wrote:
Who is Oystein? I can't believe there's a featured Norwegian streamer I don't know about. BW fellow? I didn't follow that at all.

I was thinking the same thing. I think he was a BW player or something.



Yes, he's an extremly talented guy from BroodWar


Like, how talented? So talented that we think he's going to be a European force in SC2 if he's switched?

I need a reason to be excited about another Norwegian player.
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
January 14 2012 16:30 GMT
#147
On January 14 2012 20:45 Nimic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 00:43 NexCa wrote:
On January 13 2012 23:21 GnoM wrote:
On January 13 2012 22:23 Nimic wrote:
Who is Oystein? I can't believe there's a featured Norwegian streamer I don't know about. BW fellow? I didn't follow that at all.

I was thinking the same thing. I think he was a BW player or something.



Yes, he's an extremly talented guy from BroodWar


Like, how talented? So talented that we think he's going to be a European force in SC2 if he's switched?

I need a reason to be excited about another Norwegian player.

Nah not especially talented, I like to think I could be the best in Norway if I decide to actually try full time, but its not gonna happen cuz I have other stuff to do so wouldnt get my hopes up to high for more Norwegians.

I am however on the highest ranked 4v4 team in the world, so thats something at least...
God Hates a Coward
Nimic
Profile Joined September 2010
Norway1360 Posts
January 14 2012 22:54 GMT
#148
Norway demands you switch to SC2 full time.
Tomken
Profile Joined January 2010
Norway1144 Posts
January 15 2012 00:51 GMT
#149
On January 15 2012 01:30 Oystein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 14 2012 20:45 Nimic wrote:
On January 14 2012 00:43 NexCa wrote:
On January 13 2012 23:21 GnoM wrote:
On January 13 2012 22:23 Nimic wrote:
Who is Oystein? I can't believe there's a featured Norwegian streamer I don't know about. BW fellow? I didn't follow that at all.

I was thinking the same thing. I think he was a BW player or something.



Yes, he's an extremly talented guy from BroodWar


Like, how talented? So talented that we think he's going to be a European force in SC2 if he's switched?

I need a reason to be excited about another Norwegian player.

Nah not especially talented, I like to think I could be the best in Norway if I decide to actually try full time, but its not gonna happen cuz I have other stuff to do so wouldnt get my hopes up to high for more Norwegians.

I am however on the highest ranked 4v4 team in the world, so thats something at least...

Carried by RiChy and TargA imo
MBCGame HERO FIGHTING!!!~
Berg_zerg
Profile Joined July 2004
Germany294 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-15 20:59:48
January 15 2012 20:58 GMT
#150
Cool to see u again
watched your Broodwar stream a ton back in the days.

@ Nimic

He was B+/A- on iccup and maybe i guess somwhere between 20-60 foreigner at SC1 (when some of the good guys did still play)
So ofc he was very good

Not like Grubby good though
Intr3pid
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Switzerland336 Posts
January 15 2012 21:48 GMT
#151
Damn miss you streaming, was a big pleasure watching go you go from C+ to A-.
Atoissen
Profile Joined July 2011
Norway1737 Posts
January 16 2012 09:25 GMT
#152
Hi Øystein!
You dont got any lag problems playing on Korean server? You play it form Norway right?
“Strength lies not in defense but in attack.”
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
January 16 2012 10:00 GMT
#153
No I am in china at the moment so no lag, its horrible lag to EU tho.
God Hates a Coward
Ludwigvan
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany2373 Posts
January 17 2012 18:33 GMT
#154
thx for streaming.
NEgroidZerg
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States244 Posts
January 18 2012 18:48 GMT
#155
What rank is Oystein? Is he masters in korea yet?
Yeah
Dinsdale
Profile Joined March 2007
Norway57 Posts
April 02 2012 14:27 GMT
#156
Brood War, a gentleman's game
pseudocalm
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada98 Posts
May 23 2012 00:15 GMT
#157
Whats this? Back streaming sc2? GLHF
I'd put my sensor tower in her minimap
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
May 23 2012 00:21 GMT
#158
Welcome to sc2 buddi. ^^
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
eXigent.
Profile Blog Joined February 2007
Canada2419 Posts
May 24 2012 00:31 GMT
#159
Awesome to see you streaming SC2! except your stream is a little dark and hard to see sometimes. Other than that gogo Oystein!!
pigmanbear
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Angola2010 Posts
August 08 2012 00:31 GMT
#160
Long time no stream! Thanks for the great BW play!
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft441
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft441
WinterStarcraft271
RuFF_SC2 120
PiLiPiLi 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1067
White-Ra 160
Hyuk 60
Noble 52
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift5449
Counter-Strike
taco 558
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox653
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor734
Other Games
summit1g8145
Coldzera 874
C9.Mang0328
ViBE59
Mew2King43
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick500
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21321
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
8h 9m
Online Event
9h 9m
FEL
14h 9m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.