• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:18
CEST 07:18
KST 14:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)27Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9661 users

[Stream] Oystein

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-12 15:21:28
May 04 2009 17:43 GMT
#1
So I finally got around and fixed a mogulus stream, after lots of tries and failing it finally works. Note I do not stream any sound now, but I guess I will get around to commentate on games while I play sooner or later, but I just dont feel like doing it right now.

I will be playing on my valor account that is currently at the B+ level. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.mogulus.com/Oystein123
God Hates a Coward
pandabearguy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States252 Posts
May 04 2009 17:44 GMT
#2
oh, fantastic :D

thanks
aka [ucr]pandabearg. much <3
PaeZ
Profile Joined April 2005
Mexico1627 Posts
May 04 2009 17:53 GMT
#3
Awesome, Hope you get added on the streams webpage made by Wishbones
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
May 04 2009 17:58 GMT
#4
Make sure you get it verified and PM SonuvBob.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=92582
Intothebreez
Profile Joined March 2009
Canada11 Posts
May 04 2009 17:59 GMT
#5
Great, I cant wait to watch :D
Interior crocodile alligator
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-04 18:05:51
May 04 2009 18:04 GMT
#6
he will!

And im already in proccess of the closed threads being added as well. :D

P.S. I have an accomplice who knows far more about web design, can you guess what he is doing?
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
omninmo
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
2349 Posts
May 04 2009 18:12 GMT
#7
just watched mr kristoffersen own a dropship happy Terran on desti.. 'twas nice and very informative
wishbones
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada2600 Posts
May 04 2009 18:22 GMT
#8
On May 05 2009 03:12 omninmo wrote:
just watched mr kristoffersen own a dropship happy Terran on desti.. 'twas nice and very informative

whos that i need some linkage.
joined TL.net in 2006 (aka GMer) - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=41944#2
PhilGood2DaY
Profile Joined September 2005
Germany7424 Posts
May 04 2009 18:23 GMT
#9
gogo oystein for top 32 vAL ! :D
hatred outlives the hateful
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
May 04 2009 20:18 GMT
#10
On May 05 2009 03:22 wishbones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2009 03:12 omninmo wrote:
just watched mr kristoffersen own a dropship happy Terran on desti.. 'twas nice and very informative

whos that i need some linkage.


It's Oystein.
404.Nintu
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Canada1723 Posts
May 04 2009 20:30 GMT
#11
On May 05 2009 02:43 Oystein wrote:
So I finally got around and fixed a mogulus stream, after lots of tries and failing it finally works. Note I do not stream any sound now, but I guess I will get around to commentate on games while I play sooner or later, but I just dont feel like doing it right now.

I will be playing on my valor account that is currently at the B- level. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.mogulus.com/Oystein123

Status : Offline

If you're on vista and can't get stereo mix as your audio input, let me know and I can help. =)
"So, then did the American yum-yum clown monkey also represent the FCC?"
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
May 04 2009 20:34 GMT
#12
On May 05 2009 05:30 404.Nintu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2009 02:43 Oystein wrote:
So I finally got around and fixed a mogulus stream, after lots of tries and failing it finally works. Note I do not stream any sound now, but I guess I will get around to commentate on games while I play sooner or later, but I just dont feel like doing it right now.

I will be playing on my valor account that is currently at the B- level. Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.mogulus.com/Oystein123

Status : Offline

If you're on vista and can't get stereo mix as your audio input, let me know and I can help. =)

Yeah I am having real troubles with it, when I tried to use the "what you hear" option I only ended up with a sort of echo of the sound that just increased and got higher and higher, I have not tested the microphone yet tho so that might work.
God Hates a Coward
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
May 04 2009 20:40 GMT
#13
Gonna try to stream some more, had some lag issues when I streamed earlier so I am afraid that my connection is simply not good enough to do this. (400kps or so upload)
Will try a few games, but if its still as laggy as it was earlier I think I will just give up on streaming for now.
God Hates a Coward
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
May 05 2009 22:42 GMT
#14
Gonna play some games now, and will try to do some commentary for them while I play this time.
God Hates a Coward
BaltA
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Norway849 Posts
May 06 2009 10:26 GMT
#15
<333 tell me at MSN if u remember when u stream!
Oystein
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Norway1602 Posts
May 06 2009 14:28 GMT
#16
Gonna stream a few games now, dunno why but the stream thing for tl dont show that my stream is running. Is it because its not a verified account?
God Hates a Coward
Piste
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
6183 Posts
May 08 2009 07:00 GMT
#17
hope you get sounds working, gonna watch then ^^
cyronc
Profile Joined March 2008
218 Posts
May 09 2009 16:53 GMT
#18
On May 06 2009 23:28 Oystein wrote:
Gonna stream a few games now, dunno why but the stream thing for tl dont show that my stream is running. Is it because its not a verified account?


i swa ret doing something like going to tl.net website and clicking 'stream' right under liquibet, which tells tl.net site that stream is online now, i guess its also used to tell the site when stream is offline, just manually click it, i guess(u see that thing only if you are one of the streamhosts featured here though, hope i got everything right^^)
iH82G8!
Gray[FH
Profile Joined January 2009
152 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-05-09 17:48:59
May 09 2009 17:48 GMT
#19
damnnn that ZvT was sick

aww man that probe came a second too early
<3
cyronc
Profile Joined March 2008
218 Posts
May 12 2009 07:58 GMT
#20
just noticed you might want to reedit your streams status in your OP, so ppl know you are only streaming old recordings (yet), and for the tl.net notification tingy read my last post(2 posts up^^)

hope this helps
iH82G8!
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2076
Snow 153
Bale 26
910 14
Noble 14
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm180
Counter-Strike
taco 291
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1159
Mew2King35
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1234
WinterStarcraft643
Other Games
summit1g7837
JimRising 625
PiGStarcraft346
C9.Mang0176
ArmadaUGS148
Maynarde138
Sick118
RuFF_SC295
Livibee66
ViBE62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream134
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 35
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2171
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Rush1090
• Stunt389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 43m
OSC
7h 43m
Stellar Fest
7h 43m
OSC
18h 43m
Stellar Fest
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.