• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:26
CEST 00:26
KST 07:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9037 users

Official TeamLiquid.net Livestream Channel - Page 7

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
TSM
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Great Britain584 Posts
July 03 2011 20:09 GMT
#121
how did this get a bump lol.

Still think this a great idea though good to see it still going.
The person to smile when everything goes wrong has found someone to blame it on - arthur bloch **** tl:dr *user was banned for this post*
MageOfDead
Profile Joined February 2011
United States26 Posts
July 03 2011 20:17 GMT
#122
On July 04 2011 05:08 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 04:58 MageOfDead wrote:
Hey guys im MageOfDead and Im a diamond zerg player that (I believe cause ive been winning alot of matches) is getting really close to masters. I am streaming my 1v1 my team games and also clan matches and every now and then custom games. I try to talk to the audience and i always response if yall message me ingame or the chat. I also play music while i stream it is usually some type of hip hop or rap song but i also have a few different genres of music that you will hear while you watch. I hope you stop by and enjoy =)


Advertise in your own thread mm'k?


sorry, how to make own thread? it doesnt give me the option
When its all said and done. Just know, I got your meatshield
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 03 2011 20:19 GMT
#123
On July 04 2011 05:17 MageOfDead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:08 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 04 2011 04:58 MageOfDead wrote:
Hey guys im MageOfDead and Im a diamond zerg player that (I believe cause ive been winning alot of matches) is getting really close to masters. I am streaming my 1v1 my team games and also clan matches and every now and then custom games. I try to talk to the audience and i always response if yall message me ingame or the chat. I also play music while i stream it is usually some type of hip hop or rap song but i also have a few different genres of music that you will hear while you watch. I hope you stop by and enjoy =)


Advertise in your own thread mm'k?


sorry, how to make own thread? it doesnt give me the option


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175682
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MageOfDead
Profile Joined February 2011
United States26 Posts
July 03 2011 20:30 GMT
#124
On July 04 2011 05:19 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:17 MageOfDead wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:08 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 04 2011 04:58 MageOfDead wrote:
Hey guys im MageOfDead and Im a diamond zerg player that (I believe cause ive been winning alot of matches) is getting really close to masters. I am streaming my 1v1 my team games and also clan matches and every now and then custom games. I try to talk to the audience and i always response if yall message me ingame or the chat. I also play music while i stream it is usually some type of hip hop or rap song but i also have a few different genres of music that you will hear while you watch. I hope you stop by and enjoy =)


Advertise in your own thread mm'k?


sorry, how to make own thread? it doesnt give me the option


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=175682



Thanks and sorry for that
When its all said and done. Just know, I got your meatshield
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 07 2011 07:14 GMT
#125
Rondo vs Dinot in Razer TSL was amazing... game 3 for the best PvZ of your life. really. <3 this stream
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-07 07:18:40
August 07 2011 07:17 GMT
#126
Didn't know there was a thread for this stream but I do tune in a lot, mainly with it on in the background to have some noise on while I'm playing. It really is a fantastic stream and I love how it never goes off. Much love for the idea whoever came up with it a few years back, looks like Chill since he started thread so thanks Chill. ♥
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26004 Posts
August 09 2011 22:34 GMT
#127
I forgot about this stream lol. I'll have to check it out.

I should really, really add some new videos to it.
Moderator
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 09 2011 23:57 GMT
#128
That would be awesome! Streams of classic BW <3
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
August 10 2011 00:48 GMT
#129
Also any reason to keep it on livestream? Or no need to switch to jtv/twitch? just a question ^^
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
August 10 2011 14:43 GMT
#130
Yeah please do that Chill! As a BW newbie/SC2 player looking to learn more about BW and its history I loove this stream
memes are a dish best served dank
Inside.Out
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada569 Posts
August 10 2011 15:23 GMT
#131
can you start streaming great SC2 games?

like Kyrix v MKP, Leenock v Clide etc, or even just TSL3
Zalman
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden65 Posts
August 10 2011 15:27 GMT
#132
A similar stream for SC2 would be awesome! I've had a load of times being bored and no good matches to watch
Levolent
Profile Joined September 2004
United States59 Posts
September 20 2011 21:35 GMT
#133
[Suggestion]

Have "Viewers" be clickable so that it sorts all the streams. It doesn't take too long to scroll down and find the popular stuff manually, but I reckon you have some back-end groupy that would to add simple functionality like this to the site.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
October 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#134
This stream has been SO cool for me recently, as I've been trying to recollect a bit on BW history and play some BW myself. Big hearts to Chill for setting it up, and deserves some more attention! <3
memes are a dish best served dank
igge
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden25 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 07:50:38
December 08 2011 07:47 GMT
#135
I loop this stream 24/7 at work so I always have some background noise when I'm at the computer, and although I'm not surprised, it kinda saddens me that I'm oftentimes the only one watching. I guess the reason for the lack of viewers is fairly obvious though; and I really do wish you would update this with more tournaments and series. Perhaps you could even consider SC2 - at the very least TSL3 - however, even I am slightly opposed to this myself.

But really, A mix of the best BW and SC2 games would be much funnier than the same old BW games over and over again, no matter how good they are. So please, if you could do this it would make my workdays, and many others' I'm guessing, so much more interesting.

... If Santa were real he'd totally make this happen.
Talin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Montenegro10532 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 07:58:44
December 08 2011 07:58 GMT
#136
Oh, I had no idea this was still running ;o

I actually queued all TSL1-3 VODs on youtube to play on my other screen last month for background, this would have been much more convenient.

And yeah, something like this is a really cool idea, I'd like to see it updated as well.
[F_]aths
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Germany3947 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-26 23:38:32
December 26 2011 23:38 GMT
#137
I just watch Iefnaj vs Draco while Artosis and Chill are casting.
You don't choose to play zerg. The zerg choose you.
bITt.mAN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Switzerland3700 Posts
April 29 2012 21:54 GMT
#138
In these dire times for Brood War, it's great to have this stream. I feel so bad and sad at our current (inevitable) loss, I've decided to skim through all that TLPD has to offer form 2007-2009,2010. I guess this alternative makes the decision of "what to watch" for me - please update with recent stuff.
Apart from maybe TSL, no SC2 please, we've already got tons of those.
BW4LYF . . . . . . PM me, I LOVE PMs. . . . . . Long live "NaDa's Body" . . . . . . Fantasy | Bisu/Best | Jaedong . . . . .
mrRoflpwn
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2618 Posts
May 06 2012 21:21 GMT
#139
Oh wow i cant believe the stream still works!
Long live the Boss Toss!
Amalaxi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States180 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-31 08:42:14
May 31 2012 08:41 GMT
#140
wtf wrong thread
justin.tv/amalaxinaoum
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 514
ZZZero.O 161
Hyun 92
Dota 2
monkeys_forever247
League of Legends
Doublelift3396
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5283
Liquid`Hasu496
Other Games
summit1g12364
FrodaN1573
JimRising 324
KnowMe279
Livibee200
ViBE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick707
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 134
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra901
Other Games
• imaqtpie1229
• Shiphtur568
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 34m
Patches Events
16h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 34m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.